Type keyword(s) to search

Into The Dark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

I liked the first ep. It wasn't amazing but kept me entertained Some brutal killings at the morgue scene!  Did not expect the girl who liked the hitman( don't remember names) to come back and kill him. You really have to suspend your disbelief on that one.  Their interactions during the whole ep were the dull parts for me, but the rest I enjoyed,,mainly the parts with the three friends.

Really curious to see what the next months have in store. Bring on Thanksgiving!

I would expect a hitman who kills with knives to know where to position the blade for a quick kill. No way that woman lived let alone had the strength to go after the hitman 20 minutes later.

Nice to see people from the recently canceled Ash vs The evil dead getting work  (Ray Santiago AKA Pablo in Ash).

5 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I thought this was a mess. It makes me mad how bad it was.

Definitely a disappointment. I love Tom Bateman but even he couldn’t save this. I blame the script. This has got to be the worst hitman ever with the questionable choices he made. Maybe not a total loss as he looked particular fine in this. But that was the only good thing about it for me. The writing was bad, none of the characters were interesting, even the twist was disappointing. The bit of dark humor didn’t make up for these. It was a good premise but unfortunately it ended up a bad slasher rather than good scary storytelling. I hope they do better with the remaining instalments.

• Love 3

**********spoilers for ep#2******

Out of the three, the one I liked best was the November installment, Flesh and Blood. Dermot Mulroney did some serious scenery chewing but I quite enjoyed it.  I wasn't 100% sure he would turn out to be bad guy/killer until we definitely shown that hey, HE's the bad guy!  I kept thinking the actress who played his daughter would be perfect cast in a film if they needed a younger version of Julia Roberts.  

I did NOT like the third ep, Pooka. I felt bad for the actor who had to walk around in that costume. I kept thinking towards the end when he was really losing it, take those damn giant feet off, you can walk better! 

The giant Pooka outfit was so ugly. 

If I was a kid, I wouldn't to own that creepy thing.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, 17wheatthins said:

I also enjoyed this episode.  The social media chick was such a sociopath, even before she was outed as one.  And the chubby friend was so eager to believe all of her bullshit for a little shot at fame, not even realizing that SM chick had essentially gotten her to do all the killing.  I wonder how many other people she murdered (or convinced to murder for her) on her way to reaching her goals?

Anyone else still watching these?  I really enjoyed this month's episode, "Pure."  There's nothing more unsettling than men claiming to protect their daughters' virtues while cloaking their misogyny in the righteousness of scripture.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

FYI, the season ended last week, so there won't be new episodes for a while.

This new one, "The Current Occupant" just came out today.  Are you talking about the CW show with the annoying lady who is blind?