Type keyword(s) to search

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the Media

• Start Topic

AoS cast will be at SDCC...

SDCC 2015: Marvel Television Returns to San Diego
Jun 22, 2015
http://marvel.com/news/tv/24752/sdcc_2015_marvel_television_returns_to_san_diego

FRIDAY, JULY 10:

Marvel Television Presents -- Panel Session

3:00 PM – 4:00 PM in Ballroom 20

Join the casts and producers of "Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." and "Marvel’s Agent Carter"!

SATURDAY, JULY 11
"Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." – Cast Signing Event

2:30 PM at the Marvel Booth (#2329)

Cast Attending: Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Brett Dalton, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Nick Blood, Adrianne Palicki, Henry Simmons, Luke Mitchell, Maurissa Tancharoen (EP), Jed Whedon (EP) and Jeph Loeb (EP).

(edited)

According to the new TV Guide (print issue), Chloe Bennet and Brett Dalton will be voicing singing parrots on the Disney Junior cartoon, "Jake and the Never Land Pirates", on Monday, June 29, at 9 am ET.

Online confirmation:

MONDAY, JUNE 29

Jake and the Never Land Pirates “Flight of the Feathers / Captain Hookity-Hook!” (9:00 AM – 9:30 AM ET/PT) “Flight of the Feathers” – Skully joins the Feathered Four on their 100th mission when their leader sprains his wing. *Nestor Carbonell (“LOST”), Brett Dalton (“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”) and Chloe Bennet (“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”) guest star as fearless birds Eagle-Eye, Talon and Swifty, respectively. “Captain Hookity-Hook!” – When Hookity-Hook takes the Captain’s treasure map along with the Jolly Roger, Jake and his crew ask Captain Gizmo for help.

http://thedisneydrivenlife.com/2015/06/04/new-listings-for-disney-junior-june-2015/

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

AoS cast will be at SDCC...

SDCC 2015: Marvel Television Returns to San Diego

Jun 22, 2015

http://marvel.com/news/tv/24752/sdcc_2015_marvel_television_returns_to_san_diego

In addition, Chloe Bennet and Clark Gregg are doing one of Nerd HQ's Conversations for a Cause panels...

NERD HQ - SUNDAY (7/12):

11:00am - Marvel: Partners in Prime Time (Chloe Bennett, Clark Gregg, Hayley Atwell, James Darcy)

http://www.thenerdmachine.com/nerd-hq/conversations-for-a-cause/

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

I'm glad it's up. I just wish it was longer and that we got to see the videos, but I guess that is copy righted. Hopefully a legal place will release it.

Edited by blueray
(edited)

Luke Mitchell is Australian?!  He does a very convincing American accent. 

The whole cast looks great - and very happy to be at SDCC.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)
Update, 4:15PM In a very clever way to reveal what’s upcoming for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Comic-Con panel cut to a video of co-creators Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen chill-laxing in the writers room, thinking of what to do in season 3. Whedon was throwing darts at a board filled with faces of the characters, then amassing score on a marker board (whatever character gets the most points, winds up dead). Actress Elizabeth Henstridge who plays Jemma Simmons observed just before the lights went down on the panel that in the video, the words BEYOND VERY DEAD were next to her name, at which point Marvel TV chief Jeph Loeb shouted out a “Thank you very much” to the audience.

Prior to his goodbye, Loeb revealed that the inhuman Greenland native character of Lash was coming to the show.

Also toward the end of the writers’ room video, B.J. Britt (who plays Antoine Triplett) walked in with donuts. What was clear coming away from the video was that

Coulson (Clark Gregg) was assembling a covert group of warriors (Gosh, the Avengers?) and that Sky’s (Chloe Bennet) who is now Daisy Johnson will be blessed with name of Quake. In addition, the new plane will get the name of the Zephyr 1.

http://deadline.com/2015/07/agent-carter-agents-of-shield-comic-con-1201473746/

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Takes Over Marvel LIVE! at San Diego Comic-Con 2015

Clark Gregg & Chloe Bennet SDCC 2015 Press Roundtables

This is hilarious...
Agents of SHIELD/Agent Carter Dubsmash Standoff

This Sunday Nerd HQ panel included Chloe Bennet, Clark Gregg, Hayley Atwell and James D'Arcy (this is also hilarious), ...
Nerd HQ 2015: A Conversation With Marvel: Partners In Prime Time

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Iain De Caestecker & Elizabeth Henstridge SDCC 2015 Press Roundtables

Luke Mitchell & Henry Simmons SDCC 2015 Press Roundtables

Nick Blood & Adrianne Palicki SDCC 2015 Press Roundtables

Brett Dalton & Ming-Na Wen SDCC 2015 Press Roundtables

Jeph Loeb SDCC 2015 Press Roundtables

(edited)

Thanks for posting these. I wonder why they are all different lengths.

The Dubsmash was very funny. It's cool to see the actors just hanging out at the convention. Because that never seems to be shown, they are usually only seen on panels or interviews. And Clark in the hat was awesome lol.

Edited by blueray

I have no opinion of him, I feel like he was barely developed as he was only in the last few episodes (which had a lot more interesting stuff going on). I assume that he'll be developed this season.

(edited)

Lincoln is an Inhuman.  IIRC, Coulson put Skye in charge of forming a new team of Inhumans that would work for SHIELD.  Since Lincoln has become friends with Skye and wasn't killed off, it makes sense that he would be a part of Skye's Inhuman team and whatever they do next season, as well as a possible love interest for Skye.

Edited by tv echo

Lincoln is an Inhuman.  IIRC, Coulson put Skye in charge of forming a new team of Inhumans that would work for SHIELD.  Since Lincoln has become friends with Skye and wasn't killed off, it makes sense that he would be a part of Skye's Inhuman team and whatever they do next season, as well as a possible love interest for Skye.

I agree with all of that.  I think Skye's totally going to get into him, especially since she's made it clear that she wants nothing more to do with Ward.  Whom I could see getting extremely jealous and envious of Lincoln if he ever picks up on that.

• Love 1
(edited)

And he has medical skills and knows Inhuman biology so he can be the xenobiology exposition stand in while Simmons rocks out for a while.

He hasn't proven too interesting just yet, I'd agree with that, but bland can work fine for advancing the story a while.

Edited by BPOX

It looks like Agents of Shield have challenged Agent Carter to another Dub Smash contest! I don't know if Agent Carter is shooting yet, but I can't wait to see what the groups do next. I think it would be sort of crazy if they were able to get over Marvel actors into the mix too.

It looks like the Bobbi and Lance show is back on. Now being called Marvel's Most Wanted. 

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/marvel-mockingbird-spinoff-series-most-wanted-adrianne-palicki-nick-blood-abc-1201574713/

Despite putting a halt on the “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” spinoff, which was proposed earlier this year, ABC is closing in on a deal to order a pilot for a project centered around Mockingbird, Variety has learned exclusively.

Titled “Marvel’s Most Wanted,” the drama will focus on popular “SHIELD” characters Adrianne Palicki‘s Bobbi Morse (also known as Mockingbird) and Nick Blood’s Lance Hunter. The two actors will topline the pilot and prospective series.

• Love 2

It seems to me that, just like DC's Legends of Tomorrow, the more generic title - Marvel's Most Wanted - would allow the show to change cast members or try out new comic characters from season to season, if the original cast members don't work out or want to leave, or if the producers simply want to test out new comic characters.

Edited by tv echo

I agree, I really do not want them to leave. They add a lot to the show and have great chemistry with the other characters. And honestly the idea of them having their own show sounds boring. While I didn't mind and slightly liked their "on and off again" relationship, I would hate that being the major relationship in a show. It works as a background comic relief thing, but not front and center. And if they are the two main characters then that is all there would be.  I think the fact that they are "normal" agents shows that someone could still work for shield without superpowers and still be bad ass. I liked their addition in season 2, and was looking forward to them being in season 3. To answer the question would I watch it, to be honest I don't think so. As much as I like them I much rather watch AoS. Hopefully they will at least be recurring.

Edited by blueray
  • Love 3

They will be series regulars next season on the show. If the pilot goes to series it'll likely air for the 2016-17 season while AOS is in its fourth season.

But yeah, ia with what you said. AOS just doesn't need a spin off.

• Love 2

Apparently, Jeremy Renner told fans at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con on Sunday that he is still waiting for AoS to invite him on to reprise his role as Hawkeye on the small screen (not a spoiler since it hasn't happened yet)...

‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Season 3 SPOILERS: Jeremy Renner Still Game To Bring Hawkeye To Small Screen
By Emily Morgan e.morgan@hngn.com | Aug 24, 2015 04:20 PM EDT
http://www.hngn.com/articles/122491/20150824/agents-shield-season-3-spoilers-jeremy-renner-hawkeye-guest-star.htm

Edited by tv echo

This is really interesting...

Grant Ward and Phil Coulson: Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Posted On: 31st August 2015By: Silje Falck-Pederse
http://ap2hyc.com/2015/08/grant-ward-and-phil-coulson-opposite-sides-of-the-same-coin/

Brett is a pretty funny guy, and he and Hayley are so cute together...

Portions of Brett Dalton's Boston Comic Con Panel
Published on Jul 31, 2015, by Ezriela

Brett Dalton & Hayley Atwell open her panel @ Boston Comic Con
Published on Aug 5, 2015, by Ezriela

Edited by tv echo

Who would win in a fight: Grant or Peggy?
Published on Aug 2, 2015, by Ezriela

Coulson's SHIELD vs. Peggy's SHIELD
Published on Aug 2, 2015, by Ezriela

Brett Dalton and Hayley Atwell learning to Irish dance
Published on Aug 2, 2015, by EireGirl 3/17

Hayley Atwell Reaction to Brett Dalton's Dubsmash
Published on Aug 2, 2015, by XmaxNews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWlmg5kHsaA

Brett Dalton - ‪#‎Dubsmashwars
Published on Aug 2, 2015, by Juliane Galena

CTV Television Network is a Canadian English language broadcast television network...

Promo CTV Fall programs (including Arrow, AOS, Flash, Gotham, Quantico, ...)
Published on Sep 2, 2015, by Rana Kosec

Brett Dalton and Elizabeth Henstridge at Rose City Comic Con in Portland, Oregon, on September 19, 2015...

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Panel - Rose City Comic Con 2015 (Full)
Published on Sep 25, 2015, by Rose City Comic Con

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

EW review of last night's episode...

'4,722 Hours'
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3, Ep. 5 | Aired Oct 27

Posted October 27 2015 — 10:00 PM EDT BY ANDREA TOWERS
http://www.ew.com/recap/agents-of-shield-season-3-episode-5

Elizabeth Henstridge was the first billed name on the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cast list tonight, and regardless of the fact that no other regular cast member appeared in this episode (until the very end), boy did she deserve it... What I did not expect was for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to produce a bottle episode that shined the spotlight on Jemma Simmons for an entire hour, in turn giving us what is not only Henstridge’s best performance but one of the strongest episodes of the show so far....
Edited by tv echo