Type keyword(s) to search

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/22/2018 at 2:14 PM, Kel Varnsen said:

Wow maybe it is just because it is in print, but it totally sounds like when little kids fight and one says "fine i didn't want to play with you anyways" after other kids tell him they don't want to play with him.

I don't read it that way. With Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, and Infinity War they were able to incorporate the events of those movies into the show and make their own stories. However, Thanos' actions at the end of IW won't be resolved until next year and dealing with that would just be impractical when they're trying to give closure to five seasons in what was assumed to be the final episode. You couldn't do that while also ending with characters suddenly disappearing all just to prove the show is in the same universe as the big movies.   In a recent video interview with the Infinity War screenwriters, they said the reason they don't incorporate any of the characters from the any of the TV or Netflix shows is that it would just be a glorified cameo and that would please nobody. There'd be fans mad that like Luke Cage shows up for only a minute in the New York scenes while other people would be scratching there heads going "Who was that?

Clark Gregg interviewed by Entertainment Weekly on the finale, the reason it didn't show the effects of  the "snap", the show going on without Coulson, and the possibly of appearing in flashbacks:

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

S.H.I.E.L.D. Jeff Ward Promoted to Series Regular

For all you Deke fans, the two of you.

I guess that answers THAT question about his fate.

I knew they were gonna promote him. I had a feeling when he started doing interviews with the rest of the cast halfway through the season. I know they've had one season actors do the interviews before, but I just had a feeling they'd be keeping Jeff Ward for a potential season 6, especially since there was no closure by the finale. 

3 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

This really frustrates me. I have no problem with a summer show. I have no problem with another season. But it makes me mad that the Snappening didn’t happen on the show. They should have gone for it, or Movie Marvel should have filled them in that is was happening. My favorite episodes, hands-down were the episodes after Shield fell. And we were blindsided by it-so its not the secret getting out.

We all know Marvel Disney is just rolling in money. Its ridiculous this separation of tv and movies. My favorite scenes in Marvel are crossovers. They might not want to crossover movie to tv-but come on.

I wonder if Disney had their own platform like Netflix if they would be more willing to acknowledge the other medias their storys are on. 

• Love 1

They clearly didn't know what direction the movie was going to go or specifically the shocking ending. Or they didn't want to spoil it, in case someone watches the show and didn't see the movie (which was no one ;) ). They mention stuff regarding New York, however that was frankly a minor battle in the movie.  My guess is they didn't really find out until after filming. Hopefully they do address it in season 6.  As it is airing long after the release of the second movie.

22 hours ago, SnoGirl said:

This really frustrates me. I have no problem with a summer show. I have no problem with another season. But it makes me mad that the Snappening didn’t happen on the show. They should have gone for it, or Movie Marvel should have filled them in that is was happening. My favorite episodes, hands-down were the episodes after Shield fell. And we were blindsided by it-so its not the secret getting out.

We all know Marvel Disney is just rolling in money. Its ridiculous this separation of tv and movies. My favorite scenes in Marvel are crossovers. They might not want to crossover movie to tv-but come on.

I wonder if Disney had their own platform like Netflix if they would be more willing to acknowledge the other medias their storys are on. 

19 hours ago, blueray said:

They clearly didn't know what direction the movie was going to go or specifically the shocking ending. Or they didn't want to spoil it, in case someone watches the show and didn't see the movie (which was no one ;) ). They mention stuff regarding New York, however that was frankly a minor battle in the movie.  My guess is they didn't really find out until after filming. Hopefully they do address it in season 6.  As it is airing long after the release of the second movie.

I mean if they didn't know what direction Infinity War was going then why place the ending literally on the same day as the battle of Wakanda then? They should've just taken the team back before Infinity War even happened (further than the present).  But even before the ending, they cram not one but two, in my opinion, lame tie-ins, to Infinity War by having the characters mentioned that Infinity War was literally happening, in the show's real-time, by word of mouth and not actually doing the one thing that everyone was expecting to happen.  

I mean they were doing a time-travel theme story so they could've had them just time travel to the past way before Infinity War happened to avoid anything major. I mean they had at least known that the movie will be affecting the MCU for at least the next few movies to come, right? But overall, once they were mentioned that things were happening off screen my guess was that they won't show the Snap-on screen. But come on they have to address it literally in the first few minutes of their first Season 6 episode- right?

Edited by TVSpectator
  • Love 3
On 8/13/2018 at 7:09 PM, SnoGirl said:

Its ridiculous this separation of tv and movies. My favorite scenes in Marvel are crossovers. They might not want to crossover movie to tv-but come on.

The movie division and the tv division are entirely separate entities (and separate parts of Disney, tv is part of Marvel whereas movies answer only to the head of Disney).  The movies acknoledging the tv shows is very unlikely to happen especially as the movie studio hates the head of Marvel, Perlmutter (who runs the tv division).  Perlmutter (besides being human garbage) was the one pushing for Inhumans and also preventing the Captain Marvel movie.  Feige leveraged the movie divisions success to get out from under Pearlmutter.  As such, it seems unlikely Feige would want anything to do with the TV division.  That's actually why early AoS actually tied in (to some degree) especially as the Whedons were involved on both sides.

Edited by Matt K
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Matt K said:

The movie division and the tv division are entirely separate entities (and separate parts of Disney, tv is part of Marvel whereas movies answer only to the head of Disney).  The movies acknoledging the tv shows is very unlikely to happen especially as the movie studio hates the head of Marvel, Perlmutter (who runs the tv division).  Perlmutter (besides being human garbage) was the one pushing for Inhumans and also preventing the Captain Marvel movie.  Feige leveraged the movie divisions success to get out from under Pearlmutter.  As such, it seems unlikely Feige would want anything to do with the TV division.  That's actually why early AoS actually tied in (to some degree) especially as the Whedons were involved on both sides.

I believe that you are right about what is going on behind the scenes. The reason why AoS' writers were never told about the Snap was probably related to the whole Ike Perlmutter/Kevin Feige split of 2015 and also a bit not unusual since there were rumors in circulation that even people like Tony Stark Robert Downy, Jr. didn't know what was going to happen and cast members were given fake scripts, faked scenes were filmed , etc.... Before that, I think there was at least some communication between the two. Especially between the two Whedons but overall, once Joss Whedon left, Kevin Feige's split was more like the final nail that separated the two halves, IMO. But again, it wasn't like there was any strong connective tissue between TV shows and movies, to begin with (seriously how does Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist all take place in the same New York City that Tony lives but literally leaves out the Avenger Tower in all of their NYC landscape shots? And what is wrong with the way they talk about the movie stuff I just don't understand it), but I feel like the connective tissue between TV shows and the movies are now gone. 

Although, I have come across lots of people that would fight tooth and nail, saying that the TV division is the same as Marvel Studios. Either they would argue something about how Disney owns both entities and/or people literally believing that the movies will acknowledge the TV side somehow. Hell, there was a rumor that Infinity War was going to mentioned Daredevil because one of the Infinity War's Lego sets had a small Daredevil easter egg, but that never happened (and I am also kind of happy that the movies ignore the TV side. Imagine a forced scene where Tony and/or Spider-Man meets Daisy. I mean are they going to acknowledge that Daisy isn't actually as strong as those Avengers or what? Or will it be something like, "oh, Daisy you are so powerful why aren't you an Avenger")? Another aspect is the Inhumans. The TV side, at least currently on the network side, has taken up to portraying the Inhumans as the replacement for the Mutants (and I just feel like things are going to get awkward on AoS once Marvel has the mutants officially back), while Feige, for the most part, has stayed away from the Inhumans. Hell, once he was able to only answer to Horn, Feige right away removed the Inhumans from the filming schedule. Also, the notorious Marvel's Creative Committee that was so much hated (and had Perlmutter as it's head) by fans was  dissolved  once Feige answered to Horn. 

At this point, I think there can be an argument to be made that AoS and the rest of Marvel TV are no longer in the MCU. You can kind of tell in Season 4 that they were still trying to bank on movie tie-ins but also trying to keep the theme vague but, IMO,  also got some stuff wrong (like the scene where Senator Nadeer mentioned a "Hong Kong Incident" that some took to be a vague reference to Dr. Strange's ending but since Dr. Strange reversed time at the end this couldn't be right) and by Season 5 you have even more vague references to Infinity War. I mean at first there was a rumor that they weren't going to do an Infinity War tie-in/reference but as March approached (if I remember correctly) they announced that there will be an Infinity War tie-in. So, I feel like we were at least lead to believe that there was supposed to be a tie-in and most people were expecting something other than two vague, word of mouth, references. The Snap was the most logical but also I could see the show backing out of Snapping their own characters, because well this is AoS, I don't have high expectations for this show anymore. 

Edit:

Fixed some grammar, crossed out Tony Stark and replaced it with Robert Downy, Jr., and added as much links as I could fine. 

Edited by TVSpectator
  • Love 3
On 8/14/2018 at 3:41 AM, blueray said:

They clearly didn't know what direction the movie was going to go or specifically the shocking ending. Or they didn't want to spoil it, in case someone watches the show and didn't see the movie (which was no one ;) ).

(raises hand)  That would be me.  There's just been too many movies to keep up with.  I have been well spoiled for the shocking ending though, and am quite happy that i didn't see it in the cinema.  (I'd have been the one shouting at the screen when I realised it was a two part movie)

• Love 1

Recap of Saturday's Agents of SHIELD panel at Dragon Con...

For a Spy Organization, We Really Love Our Logo
Colleen Sisler September 3, 2018 
http://dailydragon.dragoncon.org/dc2018/for-a-spy-organization-we-really-love-our-logo-for-review/

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cast members Max Osinski, Dichen Lachman, Elizabeth Henstridge, Adrian Pasdar, and Natalia Cordova-Buckley sat down with moderator Rob Levy and an intimate group of fans on Saturday morning at 11:30AM in the Marriott Atrium Ballroom to talk about season five of the hit series. Levy began by asking Lachman if husband Osinski leaves notes on set for her. Lachman said that, though they have been on three shows together, they have not had the opportunity to work together.

Levy went on to ask the entire panel how much advanced warning the actors get for things that happen in the story arc. Cordova-Buckley answered that they don’t get much if any advanced warning so they basically never know. She learned the day before that she would be losing her arms. Going on, Cordova-Buckley said she knew that was a storyline from the comics and she was happy they included it in the show.

The next question from Levy addressed character development. He asked when writers and actors are developing the characters how much of the actor’s personality makes it into the character. Henstridge started off by saying more of the actor shows up in the character as they and the writers get to know each other. Moving on to Pasdar, Henstridge joked that they met him and said, “You’re the villain.” She also lamented that he came without his suit.

The floor was then opened to audience questions. The first attendee wanted to know if the actors had ever received a script and wondered, because of the situations they were in, just how the writers could keep them going in the show. Essentially, did you ask, “How did I live?” Everyone looked to Osinski due to the demise of his character in season four. He clarified that the question was asking if he thought his character would come back and said he didn’t (think he would). He went on to say that when he received the phone call about his character being killed off they told him it’s Marvel, so you never know (if you might come back). Pasdar agreed saying, “There are times you get the script and you think there’s no way this can go on, and then it does, and then it does… and then it does.” Henstridge agreed, saying, “Yeah, every episode.”

The next question was for Henstridge regarding Fitz’s death, asking how soon she knew about it and how she reacted. She admitted she knew earlier than she should have. She also confessed she is too emotionally involved in the characters and she started welling up. She then went on to say her character Gemma Simmons was positive in the end but she, herself, was destroyed.
An audience member dressed as another character from the Marvel Cinematic Universe asked the panel if there was a possibility of a crossover from The Avengers: Infinity War or any of the other shows on Netflix. The cast all agreed that everyone was so busy that it would be too difficult. Lachman referenced a previous panel where they had mentioned they want an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. HR department. The question was then directed to Pasdar who said he was under strict order not to say anything. This led to the question of where his character, General Talbot, is. The only thing he would say was he learned from Marvel lore that the center of the sun is made of gravitonium. He then locked his lips and threw away the key.

Staying with the subject of Talbot and the gravitonium, the next question to Pasdar asked if he thought his character was becoming a superhero or a villain when he was taking on the gravitonium. Jokingly, Pasdar said he was speaking with his mother and told her he wasn’t a bad guy, he was just misunderstood. Speaking more seriously, he admitted an actor can’t approach the role of a bad guy by thinking he is a bad guy. The actor needs to think of it as the character is doing the right thing.
Another audience member asked how the storyline in the next season would be handled since it was going to be condensed to six episodes. The panel said there would actually be 13 episodes. Henstridge compared it to condensed milk, revising to cheese, saying all they would keep the good bits but none of the water. Pasdar asked how they got to cheese and Henstridge retorted, “Everything comes back to cheese.”

Speaking to inclusion on the show, the next audience member recognized the strength of the characters played by Lachman, Henstridge, and Cordova-Buckley and asked how many women are working behind the scenes. Henstridge said there are quite a few female writers, directors, and crew but even the men on the show are strong feminists. Cordova-Buckley added that it isn’t just about strong women but that women, in general, are strong and have to be to survive the world we live in. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., she said, is more of a show that portrays women as naturally strong.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, tv echo said:

Recap of Saturday's Agents of SHIELD panel at Dragon Con...

I was at this panel; it was great!

The Elizabeth cheese thing—I can't begin to tell you how funny that was. She was rapturous at just the thought of cheese and everyone else made faces at her like she was nuts.

Adrian Pasdar told the story of when he got the call that they wanted him to come in for Talbot. (He said they had this character who was a total hardass and had to have everything his way. He said, “Are you sure you want me?”) He headed straight over to a comic store in midtown Manhattan where he had gotten to know the staff in his Heroes days. He asked them if they knew anything about Talbot and they led him downstairs to their vault where they have reams of history. He spent hours reading everything on Talbot. Then he asked his son whether he should do it. His son said, “Are you kidding? Yeah!” 

Max was a little on the quiet side, but he and Dichen were very cute together. He mentioned that she usually works on a show first. Then he comes along later and they all say how wonderful Dichen is. Dichen reminded him of one show where he worked there first. He joked that when she worked on that set later, nobody remembered him. 

Unfortunately I didn't see Brett Dalton, who was also at the con. A friend went to a panel he was on and said he's incredibly entertaining. But I did really enjoy everyone I saw. 

• Love 5

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Renewed for Season 7 — Minus

?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Renewed for Season 7 — Minus 

?

By Matt Webb Mitovich / November 16 2018, 12:15 PM PST

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s mission is far from over.

ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey announced on Friday that the network’s Marvel series has already been renewed for Season 7, with Season 6 not set to premiere until summer of 2019.

Of note, the press release accompanying the news listed the series’ cast as follows: Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Jeff Ward — suggesting that although an ailing Agent Phil Coulson (played by original cast member Clark Gregg) walked off into the Tahiti sunset with lady love Melinda May at the close of the Season 5 finale, only the latter is guaranteed to be seen again. (Gregg however has directed in Season 6.)

S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 averaged just over 2 million total viewers and a 0.5 rating, besting in the demo only Once Upon a Time, Quantico and Ten Days in the Valleyamong ABC dramas last season. In total audience, it was the network’s least watched drama.

Season 7, like Season 6, is expected to run 13 episodes.

• Love 7

When the haters thought this show would be cancelled three seasons ago, and here it is getting renewed for a Season 7, is the best reviewed Marvel TV property of all time across both MCU and non-MCU products, and is also statistically the most popular/viewed MCU TV show of all time.

We love an underdog <3. 

4 hours ago, Raja said:

I guess for the first time in three years the season finale won't look like a series finale.

Lmao for real xD.

This show has it's issues, and Season 5 was a hot mess character-wise, but I will say that it's taken more steps in the right direction over the years than the wrong direction.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Renewed for Season 7 — Minus

Reveal hidden contents

?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Renewed for Season 7 — Minus 

Reveal hidden contents

?

By Matt Webb Mitovich / November 16 2018, 12:15 PM PST

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s mission is far from over.

ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey announced on Friday that the network’s Marvel series has already been renewed for Season 7, with Season 6 not set to premiere until summer of 2019.

Of note, the press release accompanying the news listed the series’ cast as follows: Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Jeff Ward — suggesting that although an ailing Agent Phil Coulson (played by original cast member Clark Gregg) walked off into the Tahiti sunset with lady love Melinda May at the close of the Season 5 finale, only the latter is guaranteed to be seen again. (Gregg however has directed in Season 6.)

S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 averaged just over 2 million total viewers and a 0.5 rating, besting in the demo only Once Upon a Time, Quantico and Ten Days in the Valleyamong ABC dramas last season. In total audience, it was the network’s least watched drama.

Season 7, like Season 6, is expected to run 13 episodes.

Wow. Although I guess with the year to year budget cuts this show keeps seeing I fully expect the entire season 7 to take place inside the bathroom at SHIELD HQ.

Although I do wonder how this show will maintain any kind of relevance when we are getting a Loki show, a Falcon and Bucky show and maybe a Vision and Scarlet Witch show. Sure they will be on a streaming service but they wil have actual  MCU stars.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Wow. Although I guess with the year to year budget cuts this show keeps seeing I fully expect the entire season 7 to take place inside the bathroom at SHIELD HQ.

Although I do wonder how this show will maintain any kind of relevance when we are getting a Loki show, a Falcon and Bucky show and maybe a Vision and Scarlet Witch show. Sure they will be on a streaming service but they wil have actual  MCU stars.

I'm pleasantly surprised!  I'll miss Coulson but I'm glad to have these characters back. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

5bef7e5a0c95c_nylaugh.gif.a82f2a6030aa338e6a2ac8b9ce55fb7f.gif

Very likely xPPP

1 hour ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Well just like Daredevil and the Netflix shows, which got more critical acclaim than both of the Agents shows presumably the Disney streaming shows featuring the movies supporting actors will be behind a pay wall.

39 minutes ago, AimingforYoko said:

I'm continually perplexed by this show's survival. Happily perplexed, but perplexed nonetheless. Apparently one of the muckety-mucks really like this show.

It was posted on The Rookie forum that right after the muckety-muck announced season 7 that ABC announced that she was being replaced by an executive from Freeform, home of Cloak and Dagger.

1 hour ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Nice!!!  Very funny. The only downside to this news, besides only 13 episodes, is the name Jeff Ward.  Sorry Zeke, I'd rather have the corpse of Ward laying in a casket for the entire season, that's how bad your character sucks!

1 hour ago, VCRTracking said:

I'm pleasantly surprised!  I'll miss Coulson but I'm glad to have these characters back. 

I don't know if I will be up for two more seasons. I really liked season 4, but last season didn't really work for me. Even the best writers I find have problems with time travel stories. And these writers are far from the best. I am just not sure they have two more years worth of stories. Especially when they keep upping the stakes with respect to bad guys, but then never really figuring out why The Avengers aren't involved.

50 minutes ago, Raja said:

Well just like Daredevil and the Netflix shows, which got more critical acclaim than both of the Agents shows presumably the Disney streaming shows featuring the movies supporting actors will be behind a pay wall.

Yea those shows will be on a service and will have exposure to significantly fewer viewers. But at the same time Tom Hiddleston/Loki and Sebestian Stan/Bucky seem to have crazy levels of followers. If the shows can even be a tiny bit good and have direct connections to tje movie world they will have a ton of people taking about them. In turn the SHIELD show runners weren't even clued in to what would happen at the end of Infinity War.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

I don't know if I will be up for two more seasons. I really liked season 4, but last season didn't really work for me. Even the best writers I find have problems with time travel stories. And these writers are far from the best. I am just not sure they have two more years worth of stories. Especially when they keep upping the stakes with respect to bad guys, but then never really figuring out why The Avengers aren't involved.

A lot of people never thought the show would reach the quality level of season 4 when the show started so I'm going to give them a chance. I think they really assumed season 5 would be the last one so they went all out with the time travel an bringing Graviton back and merging him with Talbot. As far as the Avengers not being involved, they were a bit busy at the time!

This actually surprised me. I really assumed season 6 would be the last and it hasn't even aired yet. I'm glad to see this show keep going, as I enjoy watching it. I do feel like last season wasn't the best but hopefully with shorter seasons they can get back what they've lost in quality.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, AimingforYoko said:

I'm continually perplexed by this show's survival. Happily perplexed, but perplexed nonetheless. Apparently one of the muckety-mucks really like this show.

It looks like this show has Disney protection compared to the other "MCU" shows. 

But what is weird is that this show is going to air when Disney is going to have Feige do other MCU shows for their upcoming new streaming service called, Disney + but Feige has never touched this show, in terms of creative control. 

4 hours ago, blueray said:

This actually surprised me. I really assumed season 6 would be the last and it hasn't even aired yet. I'm glad to see this show keep going, as I enjoy watching it. I do feel like last season wasn't the best but hopefully with shorter seasons they can get back what they've lost in quality.

The timing of this announcement probably means that ABC just can't cancel it, unlike some other shows. But they probably would have to go through Disney hire-ups to even considered it and they probably just don't want to be bothered by it. Personally, 13 episodes is too much, maybe make it 8 or 6 episode seasons from now on.

Shame on me-I really thought they’d kill Coulson. I was actually surprised at that ending. I wish they hadnt shown Coulson other than him being the holograph. Imagine the surprise we all would have had if they had held out until the first episode for Coulson. They even played like he was gone on all the actor’s Instagram accounts.

Who made the holographic Coulson if Fitz is in Space? 

Also-still in space Shield? I was not expecting that.

Edited by SnoGirl
7 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Hmm. Love Coulson but I am glad he's back in some form? I don't know. 

Two main theories coming out of Captain Marvel we have a Skrull Coulson appearance.  Or two maybe they did get  more Endgame information than they did about Infinity War and that solution will be used to cure Agent Coulson. With Nick Fury know by Peter Parker in the Far From Home trailer it does beg the question how  much of an agency will Director MacKenzie  be in charge of.

Most schools and colleges end their year in May, so to me a date in May could be “summer.” 😀

Seriously, though, I would suspect that they have to time their story so it doesn't conflict with the movies. Endgame's date has been set for 5/3 for ages. Did they just decide to move it closer to the movie? How would that decision not have been made months ago?

That's an adorable picture of the cast at the end of that article. 

2 hours ago, ahisma said:

Most schools and colleges end their year in May, so to me a date in May could be “summer.” 😀

Seriously, though, I would suspect that they have to time their story so it doesn't conflict with the movies. Endgame's date has been set for 5/3 for ages. Did they just decide to move it closer to the movie? How would that decision not have been made months ago?

Because of the meta knowledge of the Spider-Man next movie I am thinking that Endgame's resolution has nobody remembering the decimation  so that there will literally be nothing to de-conflict. The previous Battle of Chicago really doesn't work with the Battle in Wakanda and the Snapture but there is no fixing that.

The changing and moved up premiere has to be the result of Disney wanting and negotiating with their broadcast ABC underlings.

On 2/14/2019 at 9:51 PM, Raja said:

Multiple sources are saying that the season 6 premiere has been moved up to May 2019

https://www.ibtimes.com/agents-shield-season-6-premiere-closer-avengers-endgame-release-2763978

9 hours ago, ahisma said:

I used to work at a movie theater for years-our summer season always started May 1st. Those May movies would be considered the first wave of the craziness for the summer. Our boss would be all over us in my college years to let her know when we were done with finals so she would know how much summer help she should hire. Plus, it was how the newbies knew if they could cut it for the summer-survive May and you’re good for summer.

I’m excited for May. Plus the Melinda May jokes for their Twitter writes themselves. Month of May if you will 😂

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Raja said:

Hulu, Not Disney +, it looks like the separation between TV and movies will continue in the future with the choice of streaming services.

I think the prevailing opinion is that Disney will be using Hulu for edgier fare and that Disney+ would always be more family friendly.  I guess we'll have to see if that just reinforces the tv/movie divide.