Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E20: Jesse's Girl

After a mansion break-in turns into a homicide, Murtaugh and Riggs set out to find the culprit. Murtaugh and Trish question their trust in Riana as she gets into some trouble with new friends. Meanwhile, Riggs recalls his troubling childhood and finds a true family with Molly and Ben.

So is anyone still watching the actual show, or are we all just watching the behind-the-scenes troubles? I'm always about a week and a half behind in my viewing, and was surprised there are no threads for the most recent two episodes... I'm still enjoying the show, even if I thought this episode was nothing special. I spent a lot of the Murtaugh-family-drama scenes trying to remember when we last saw RJ... Seriously, I don't understand why they couldn't just have him stay in college (or even send him to the east coast for college), which would easily explain why we so rarely see him or hear about him, rather than have the dropped story line of him dropping out and being depressed, and then never seeing him again.

It also seemed like it had been forever since we'd seen Bowman before this episode. Glad to see him back, but of course it had to be at the expense of Bailey. I want the B team together again. (And in looking up something else about this episode, I stumbled upon the fact that the Bowman actor is Australian, which I wouldn't have guessed-- he does an impressive American accent!)

• Love 1

With you on the B team, love them. I feel that we need to get back to the buddy part of the show. That's what it's all about, or supposed to be. I understand that we have to have turmoil for Riggs, it keeps him on edge, but keep it simple. 

• Love 1

This was actually the episode Crawford directed that was mentioned in all the articles dealing with the behind-the-scenes drama. 

I liked Molly a lot in this episode. I really expected some convoluted drama about 'I can't give up on the father of my kid' - instead she remained firm and stood by her decision to move on thereby signalling to Riggs that she was willing to fully commit. 

Yes, to more B-team (maybe that would give the A-team some time for some couples therapy)!

• Love 2