Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Grief and Relief

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Oh for the love of Gawd!  Carole, SHUT UP about fuckin’ Adam!  (and fucking Adam).  All of the descriptives and labels about what the stupid relationship is and what it isn’t are exhausting and phony.  You had some fun, you got very close then needed space.  Then you were each other’s booty call.  Now that he found a new person to date, Carole feels she should break up with him. Um, I think Adam already pulled that trigger when he asked another woman out. Carole is the only one who believes the BS she is trying to sell anyway. She was never one of my favorites in this franchise but now I feel stabby when Carole speaks.  And WTF with the stupid eggs?  She thinks she is so chill, but she is definitely high maintenance.  Like Mount Everest high- high maintenance.

What the hell happened to Ramona’s hair in that manicure scene?  She looked like she woke up on a bench at the bus terminal.  Where was the cute bob from last week’s TH?

Luann’s convo with Victoria...UGH. “When I married Tom, we were traveling all the time!” & a few minutes later- “We were arguing all the time...” You were married for a nanosecond!  How much traveling and arguing were squeezed into an 8 week marriage?

Dorinda...oh my.  I am sad and embarrassed for you.  Dorinda has been my favorite since her first season, despite some of her drunken slur fests.  But, oh Dorinda, you didn’t make it nice in Miami.  Bethenny should have seen Dorinda’s condition before even walking into the restaurant and shut that shit down fast.  I wouldn’t have let her sit at the table and make a fool of herself and my work in front of all those people.  I wish Dorinda would see a therapist.

I can’t even with Sonja...you can’t go from delusional hoarder to UES townhouse proprietor in a week.  She should have hired 1-800-GOTJUNK first, then a contractor, then a professional stager.  Her Gray Gardens is a nightmare of a property with a multitude of structural and cosmetic repairs necessary before anyone would move in there!  It may have a desirable address, but she would be lucky to rent that heap and be able to make money from it.  Anyone paying what the rent must be in that neighborhood would expect working utilities, a working elevator, no peeling plaster. And definitely no clearly visible dog shit on the terrace. 

Wow u said it allll ?

• Love 12

Well, all I got is that Ro looked great on WWHL with her bob.  She looked great in the TH's she had with her bob.  On the other hand, Ro has no regrets....  Um, it was plastic.  You sliced her lip.  What if the situation was reversed?  Give me a break Ro.  You freaked out because Kristen splattered water on your blowout.

So is just so sad.  It's time for her to go.  She has nothing going on.  BTW, Ryan S said on WWHL that her townhouse could fetch $30000. a month.  But does he know about the brown ice cubes?

Hey, yeah.  What Beth was doing was great.  But how many times did she have to say she was the first there? 

Doris is a mess.  Richard is gone.  It sucks.  She needs a good therapist.

I get that certain people don't like their food touching but pick an egg style.  Maybe she was hoping for eggs ala francaise?  And, time to cut the cord with Adam.  Apparently not...because he was in the Coupon Cabin ad with Carole, Tins, Doris and John.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

So Bethenny said that there were eating issues and drinking issues in her home growing up.  Her stepfather indicated that probably yes.  But yes one hears that and assumes some embellishment.  Her response to her group at the table after Dorinda left ... this is someone that grow up with an alcoholic.  That’s how you do it.  She was way to comfortable with how you explain a drunk.  Man, this is the first time my heart aches for Bethenny.  Sheesh, no words.

Yes .. If you haven't read her books, it's all in there, her whole childhood.

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I wonder if it occurs to Carole that this is probably the same shit Adam was pulling with Nicole when he met Carole. He was probably still fucking Nicole despite being broken up just like he's doing with Carole. The problem I had with Luann's involvement in that Nicole Adam Carole mishegos is that Luann was taking it out on Carole when she should have been laying into Adam, who is a shit.

Luann trying to be introspective about her marriage to Tom was laughable. She got married because she can't be without a man, she hates to admit that she fucked up, and she's terrified of being cut from the show. She got demoted over her baby fakery with Jacques. Her best season was her friend season. And she was very lucky that Heather insisted that they include Luann as much as possible.

Victoria looks a mess. She looks how Kristen Doute or Jax Taylor actually smell.

Sonja still has a shit ton of debt. She owes her lawyers $350,000. She had to take out another mortgage on Morgan Manor to satisfy her lawsuit judgment. It's why she doesn't want to sell because she knows that she might walk away only a million and she won't be able to live like she wants. She might be able to get a cute 1 or 2 bedroom on the UES for around a million. It's doubtful that it will be larger than 1000 square feet and that she have a ton of choice.

I think Lu started taking it out on Carole cause instead of understanding Lu's awkwardness and anger over the situation she went right in and dismissed Nicole and jumped straight into defending Adam in a way that completely disregarded Nicoles feelings which is what I think fueled Lu's anger toward Carole. The fact that Carole was taking the dumb, new girl stance that thinks she knows everything just cause her new dick is feeding her his version infuriated me so I'm sure Lu wasn't too pleased with Carole being so quick to side with her new boy toy and being stupidly ignorant instead of applying some sort of common sense that should come with a woman of Carole's age. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 24
9 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Yes. And in addition, after Carole and Adam broke up and Adam got interested in someone else, he still took a trip with Carole.  They just got back from Dubai.

After he and Nicole parted ways and he started dating Carole, that didn't stop him from taking a trip to South America with Nicole.

Dude has an M.O.

Sure does. 

Meanwhile Lu got dragged for pointing that out to Carole.

I mean I know Lu went crazy and all but if you go back it all started when Carole got offended when Lu was so callous and dismissive of their pairing because she KNEW Adam was doing less than honorable things with the women he pursues. It was when Carole started getting nasty in her DEFENSE of him that things went haywire.  Now we actually see that Lu's disgust was justified cause Adam is pretty much a taker. To see Carole be so bitter after claiming all this time that they are/aren't together and then he does finally venture off....... Like I'm so confused about what the hell was Carole was expecting...?  

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Sure does. 

Meanwhile Lu got dragged for pointing that out to Carole.

I mean I know Lu went crazy and all but if you go back it all started when Carole got offended when Lu was so callous and dismissive of their pairing because she KNEW Adam was doing less than honorable things with the women he pursues. It was when Carole started getting nasty in her DEFENSE of him that things went haywire.  Now we actually see that Lu's disgust was justified cause Adam is pretty much a taker. To see Carole be so bitter after claiming all this time that they are/aren't together and then he does finally venture off....... Like I'm so confused about what the hell was Carole was expecting...?  

I wouldn't expect Carole to be kind to Lu with her using terms like pedophile, boy toy, and cradle robber! They aren't friends so LU can't get away with saying "it's a joke!" "B!tch, IDK you like that!" ;-)

• Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I wouldn't expect Carole to be kind to Lu with her using terms like pedophile, boy toy, and cradle robber! They aren't friends so LU can't get away with saying "it's a joke!" "B!tch, IDK you like that!" ;-)

That was after the stupid feud started when it didn't have to. It got really ridiculous after that but initially I don't think Lu was too out of line when she initially shared her unease and dislike over the matter. 

Either way, I'm still looking forward to it being brought up to Carole and seeing if it finally dawns on her that maybe just maybe she jumped the gun with her analysis of Nicole and Adam's breakup. And was a little too quick to be so callous when referring to that relationship.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 17
Just now, Yours Truly said:

I think Lu started taking it out on Carole cause instead of understanding Lu's awkwardness and anger over the situation she went right in and dismissed Nicole and jumped straight into defending Adam in a way that completely disregarded Nicoles feelings which is what I think fueled Lu's anger toward Carole. The fact that Carole was taking the dumb, new girl stance that thinks she knows everything just cause her new dick is feeding her his version infuriated me so I'm sure Lu wasn't too pleased with Carole being so quick to side with her new boy toy instead and being stupidly ignorant instead of applying some sort of common sense that should come with a woman of Carole's age. 

Luann always took it out on Carole. First, it was "you can't date the help." Then it was "he's still dating my niece." Next, it was "you've been friendly with my niece and had conversations with Nicole about Adam." Finally, it was "he's too young for you." However, at no point did Luann ever say a negative thing about Adam. And the entire time Luann had a great relationship with Adam.

I think about the difference between how Bethenny had conversations with Luann about Tom cheating and how Luann approached things with Carole. Bethenny has consistently said Tom was cheating and he wasn't a good guy. Luann has weirdly always talked around what her precise issues with Adam and Carole was and always greets Adam warmly. Even when she wasn't speaking to Carole, Adam always got a huge "hello my love" from Luann. That's some of Luann's bullshit m.o. She never finds fault with men who do something wrong. Say he's a bad dude and a liar who is still sleeping with your niece and never deviate from that message. But somehow it became Carole's fault that Adam was probably lying to Carole. And just like Luann did with Tom, Carole chose to ignore the warnings. However, Luann gets to demand that everyone treat her with sympathy because she got involved with a cheater, but it's ok for Luann to treat Carole like shit for 3 years? After Luann got married they stopped with the allegations and jokes, but Luann never stopped with Carole.

So I'm hoping that this situation gives Carole some perspective about what might have been going on with Nicole, but I'm not giving Luann a pass on her behavior. She behaved abysmally and doesn't see the hypocrisy in her own actions.

• Love 23
(edited)
17 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Luann always took it out on Carole. First, it was "you can't date the help." Then it was "he's still dating my niece." Next, it was "you've been friendly with my niece and had conversations with Nicole about Adam." Finally, it was "he's too young for you." However, at no point did Luann ever say a negative thing about Adam. And the entire time Luann had a great relationship with Adam.

I think about the difference between how Bethenny had conversations with Luann about Tom cheating and how Luann approached things with Carole. Bethenny has consistently said Tom was cheating and he wasn't a good guy. Luann has weirdly always talked around what her precise issues with Adam and Carole was and always greets Adam warmly. Even when she wasn't speaking to Carole, Adam always got a huge "hello my love" from Luann. That's some of Luann's bullshit m.o. She never finds fault with men who do something wrong. Say he's a bad dude and a liar who is still sleeping with your niece and never deviate from that message. But somehow it became Carole's fault that Adam was probably lying to Carole. And just like Luann did with Tom, Carole chose to ignore the warnings. However, Luann gets to demand that everyone treat her with sympathy because she got involved with a cheater, but it's ok for Luann to treat Carole like shit for 3 years? After Luann got married they stopped with the allegations and jokes, but Luann never stopped with Carole.

So I'm hoping that this situation gives Carole some perspective about what might have been going on with Nicole, but I'm not giving Luann a pass on her behavior. She behaved abysmally and doesn't see the hypocrisy in her own actions.

At the end of the day I’m more interested in seeing how Carole associates it to Nicole’s situation or whether she even makes the connection. I’ve always understood where lu was coming from so whatev... the meat of it all is if Carole cops to it or if she continues with her condescending ways and tries to frame her situation with Adam as completely different. I wouldn’t put it passed her.. ?

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 12

I couldn’t even focus on the nonsense coming out of Carol’s mouth because I could’t stop looking at Carol’s mouth - the right side doesn’t even move anymore.  She had a challenging mouth to begin with, why fool around with Botox/fillers (?) in an already troublesome area!?!  Also, how can 3 hard boiled eggs be too much but 1 hard boiled and 2 scrambled not be too much??  It is still 3 eggs?!?!

So much to say about Ramona at the nail salon (hair, make up, outfit) but what stood out to me was the look of absolute glee in learning Carol had no idea that Bethany took Dorinda the Drunk to Puerto Rico.

Dorinda has a major inferiority complex that seems to drive a lot of the drunk outbursts (whether someone walking in the door ahead of her a la Heather, or not feeling as accomplished as the Miami dinner companions, even her hatred toward Sonja) ... maybe the booze gives her “Dutch courage” or she’s just an “angry drunk”.

• Love 23
38 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I wonder if it occurs to Carole that this is probably the same shit Adam was pulling with Nicole when he met Carole. He was probably still fucking Nicole despite being broken up just like he's doing with Carole. The problem I had with Luann's involvement in that Nicole Adam Carole mishegos is that Luann was taking it out on Carole when she should have been laying into Adam, who is a shit.

Luann trying to be introspective about her marriage to Tom was laughable. She got married because she can't be without a man, she hates to admit that she fucked up, and she's terrified of being cut from the show. She got demoted over her baby fakery with Jacques. Her best season was her friend season. And she was very lucky that Heather insisted that they include Luann as much as possible.

Victoria looks a mess. She looks how Kristen Doute or Jax Taylor actually smell.

Sonja still has a shit ton of debt. She owes her lawyers $350,000. She had to take out another mortgage ($3.3 million) on Morgan Manor to satisfy her lawsuit judgment. It's why she doesn't want to sell because she knows that she might walk away only a million and she won't be able to live like she wants. She might be able to get a cute 1 or 2 bedroom on the UES for around a million. It's doubtful that it will be larger than 1000 square feet and that she have a ton of choice.

I think Carole will never admit Adam is a player and an opportunist.  

Luann did just fine dating around she made the mistake of thinking she wanted a man.  Luann never got demoted over story line, she wanted more money and got it and on her own terms.  Luann was realistic she inquired about fertility choices and decided additional children weren't for her.   Ramona and Sonja followed suit the next season which is why the trip is so important-they all work per diem.  It was the immaturity of the producers to decide who was holding an apple and who wasn't.  Who cares?  She appeared in most episodes and the entire Reunion. Filming was delayed until they reached terms with Luann.  One thing about RH producers they don't fire over stupid story lines.  Heather is not a producer and did not dictate who appears on the show.  That was all carefully negotiated with Bravo.  IIRC that season Luann had the big party that started the argument with Aviva vs. everyone else.  Ramona has kind of blown the lid off who can be invited and who shall be invited.

I hated the way Victoria looked with the random braids.  She looks better in a bikini.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/lookbook/luann-de-lesseps-daughter-victoria-bikini-photo  Loved the comment about her look being how Kristen and Jax smell.  I was thinking Adam but Jax and Kristen has a better air of funk.

Sonja will always have money issues and at some point will have to figure out how to service her debt.  On a bad day her house is worth maybe $8 million.  I think she is waiting for the house to pop back up to what she and Morgan paid for it before the improvements.  Ryan Serhant saying it is worth $30k a month gives her asking price some reality.  Maybe Sonja will be like Luann and find an affordable home she loves and rent in NYC during filming.  

• Love 9
(edited)

I read the thread before I watched and I hate Carole but I totally understood her egg order. First as an egg lover there are many, many ways to prepare eggs and given how the hard boiled egg was presented, peeeled, sliced and with a spice, probably paprika, and parsley or chive, I wouldn't want it on the same plate as my scrambled eggs were there are different textures and flavors which i would find be off putting. I also thought it seemed clear she was either hungover, soned, stoned or as she said jet lagged (I never get it from California to NY or vice versa so shouldnt judge).

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

A La Francais

Benedict

Soft scrambled

Over Easy

Sunny side up

Fried

Hard Boiled

On 7 different plates so they don't touch

We'll need a booth

Well maybe ... I might be two hours late ..I first have to train for a bicycle race .. But only if it doesn't become a habit .. After I finish my book .. And get my pajamas from the oven as I don't cook.  I'll meet you in four hours .

• Love 17
35 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I think about the difference between how Bethenny had conversations with Luann about Tom cheating and how Luann approached things with Carole. Bethenny has consistently said Tom was cheating and he wasn't a good guy. Luann has weirdly always talked around what her precise issues with Adam and Carole was and always greets Adam warmly. Even when she wasn't speaking to Carole, Adam always got a huge "hello my love" from Luann. That's some of Luann's bullshit M.O. She never finds fault with men who do something wrong. Say he's a bad dude and a liar who is still sleeping with your niece and never deviate from that message. But somehow it became Carole's fault that Adam was probably lying to Carole. And just like Luann did with Tom, Carole chose to ignore the warnings. However, Luann gets to demand that everyone treat her with sympathy because she got involved with a cheater, but it's ok for Luann to treat Carole like shit for 3 years? After Luann got married they stopped with the allegations and jokes, but Luann never stopped with Carole.

Thank you! I thought I was in the Twilight Zone there for a minute! Carole's always been the innocent party IMO who has had to deal with the slings and arrows of the likes of LuAnn, Heather, & Ramona! It's not like I'm a fan of hers, but she doesn't do much that offends me! She doesn't get loaded on a regular basis, isn't gossiping about everything she hears, and is probably less pretentious than any of these women even though more educated and worldly! ;-)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

Okay so am I the only one that is putting Carole's little situation with Adam in the same context as Nicole "situation" with Adam....? Notice how Carole sounds a bit "blindsided" cause after all the "Adam and I" have stepped away a bit from our relationship but he comes over all the time for "coffee" yada yada she confesses that they "slipped" back into a relationship... Ya know, complete with expressing to each other that they aren't really looking to date other people and ummmm boundaries were sorta set...???? But then lo and behold, Adam met someone, that he likes...  Hmmmmmmmmm, welp, sounds like Adam's next boo can claim that you guys weren't together when they started dating which would be technically true and no where near her fault but would that render your feelings of awkwardness and maybe some sad hurtful feelings irrelevant?????? Looks to me that Carole was put off a bit by this revelation and even though she's trying to be a trooper anyone who cares for HER would probably be more angry and hurt FOR her cause as much as Carole wants to be reasonable you can't help but be mad about a situation where a dude pulls this kind of crap. Look I think Adams annoying as all get out but my grip with Carole was how QUICK she was to defend the situation and "technicality" of it all. How it wasn't such a big deal and all that jazz and how she was so damn VOCAL about it. I had no qualms with Carole going on about her business with her little boy toy. What bothered me was her adamant narrative that sounded so very cruel and cold and dismissive to the possible pain he put Nicole through by completely shutting down any sort of version that suggested him and Noelle were still romantically involved when she came on the scene. Welp Carole you are now actually playing out how it was VERY possible to be romantically involved with Adam while he ventures onto to new possibilities. Looks like Adam likes to have a new rope to swing on before completely letting go of the previous one and Carole has actually shown us how Lu was most likely "technically correct" with her take on the situation.  I know Adams type. Carole swears that she was the one that dictated the "dating, not dating" idea between them but me thinks she was just following his lead. Adam plays fast and loose with the labels and the titles and will roll with whatever he can short of an official commitment. He avoids the actual affirmation but does everything else until it doesn't appeal to him anymore or something he likes better comes along. Some women roll with it thinking they are being empowered cause they think not be a jealous girlfriend is so "progressive" but it falls right into their plan. Carole's insecurities kept Adam from having to actually commit to her. Gives him extra wiggle room while still maintaining his lay back relationship with her. I'm pretty sure he wasn't 100% faithful this whole time because their arrangement didn't require that. Difference now is that he's probably met someone that he wants to actually see regularly so popping in and out on HER isn't gonna fly so he has to clean up his act for this one. Probably a woman that expects him to be an actual boyfriend and well, she's probably someone he wants to at least make an effort with especially since all Carole offers is a bunch of non labels. 

Unspoken, spoken agreement???? Wonder if Nicole and Adam had one of those when he decided he liked Carole??????? 

Totally ironic if you ask me. 

edited becasue Nicole isn't Noelle

I agree she was very surprised???

LuAnn's inquiry about her fertility was fake as fuq because her mom accidentally let it slip that Luann got her tubes tied after she had Noel.

A couple of the women gave interviews that Luann was worried about being paid per diem and only being a friend during season 6. They said that Heather was really instrumental in making sure that the other women  invited Luann to as many events as possible. They also said that Heather was only person who got them all to hang out in the off season. She really did try to turn them into real friends, which makes all of them turning on Heather when Bethenny came back even more abhorrent.

Nearly every time Sonja's house has been on the market and Andy has had a real estate agent on WWHL, the real estate agent has said her house isn't worth more than $7 million and usually they are closer to $6 million. Her house isn't worth what she thinks it is. She keeps putting it on the market for $11, $10, $9, and $8 million and getting no takers. It's worth 6 and needs a ton of work. She almost certainly has about $4 million in debt. Add in closing costs, fees, and commissions, doesn't give her a ton of money to work with to find a nice place. If she wasn't such a deluded asshole she could find a nice little 2 bedroom and be quite comfortable. Her daughter is heading to college and can likely start tapping into her trust fund. Sonja doesn't need a huge sprawling place.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

A La Francais

Benedict

Soft scrambled

Over Easy

Sunny side up

Fried

Hard Boiled

On 7 different plates so they don't touch

We'll need a booth

My latest thing are omelets with plenty of sautéed peppers (several colors), mushrooms, onions, cheese, and spinach which renders down easily! If leftover protein from dinner available like salmon or steak can be sliced and added to the mix! Funny I've never had an omelet outside of a restaurant until now! You have to be patient while it sets! ;-)

• Love 3

I wonder if Dorinda is going to go batshit on Bethenny when she hears how Bethenny talked about Richard after she left the table. Even though Bethenny was much more harsh on John and Dorinda even agreed to and is still dating him but will handwave. I now think John deserves better!

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

LuAnn's inquiry about her fertility was fake as fuq because her mom accidentally let it slip that Luann got her tubes tied after she had Noel.

A couple of the women gave interviews that Luann was worried about being paid per diem and only being a friend during season 6. They said that Heather was really instrumental in making sure that the other women  invited Luann to as many events as possible. They also said that Heather was only person who got them all to hang out in the off season. She really did try to turn them into real friends, which makes all of them turning on Heather when Bethenny came back even more abhorrent.

Nearly every time Sonja's house has been on the market and Andy has had a real estate agent on WWHL, the real estate agent has said her house isn't worth more than $7 million and usually they are closer to $6 million. Her house isn't worth what she thinks it is. She keeps putting it on the market for $11, $10, $9, and $8 million and getting no takers. It's worth 6 and needs a ton of work. She almost certainly has about $4 million in debt. Add in closing costs, fees, and commissions, doesn't give her a ton of money to work with to find a nice place. If she wasn't such a deluded asshole she could find a nice little 2 bedroom and be quite comfortable. Her daughter is heading to college and can likely start tapping into her trust fund. Sonja doesn't need a huge sprawling place.

Luann was talking about having eggs harvested which can be done with her tubes tied.  What the specialist told  Luann was natural was pretty much out of the question.  Luann declined the idea of donor eggs.

Heather doesn't set salaries or have control over the invites.  Fact remains the years Heather and Aviva were on the show had the lowest ratings.  

Reality is Sonja paid $9.1 million, the lowest I ever heard it appraised was by Fredrick for $7 million and he qualified the appraisal with the fact he had not seen it. www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/sonja-morgan-nyc-townhouse-rental/  I did say she has to manage her debt.  I think Sonja will move around and just show up for filming-like she did this year.  Sonja seems to like living abroad and may come to the reality she can get by with an affordable place.  For all the financial reasons listed Sonja needs to rent until the market comes up in price.  I will say the constant referrals to her home as Grey Gardens has not done her any favors.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I wonder if Dorinda is going to go batshit on Bethenny when she hears how Bethenny talked about Richard after she left the table. Even though Bethenny was much more harsh on John and Dorinda even agreed to and is still dating him but will handwave. I now think John deserves better!

For all of Dorinda's drunken blithering there are 60,000 Haitians in the US, who came after the 2010 earthquake, that are fighting the ending of the temporary residency permit.  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-haiti-leave-us-immigrants-deportation-protection-ended-deadline-a8066446.html  Incredibly inappropriate time to raise it but given Dorinda's politically leanings I am sure she was somewhat concerned for those facing deportation.  

One man at a time.  These widows although I can respect their pain I think they need to maybe back burner their late husbands and start living in the present.  Dorinda was totally disrespectful to John at Carole's marathon party.  I do feel sorry for John and I was proud of Bethenny telling Dorinda Richard was more likely to come through the door than Morgan was for Sonja.  Dorinda is a drunk and a widow.  All these excuses for being drunk at 7 pm are really weak.   

• Love 12
(edited)

The embarrassment was at 11 in this episode.  

Dorinda wow! She has been sloppy drunk before but I actually tried to hide my face in my dog that was awful. 

Carole ordering eggs. Remember she didn't ask how they prepared them at first, she actually said 3 eggs prepared any style....like she expected the waitress to pick for her. Then when she was asked how she wanted them prepared,  went into that ridiculous order...no touching lol. Has she never ordered food befor. Even Tinsley had a wtf look on her face. That bullshit she was saying about Adam was so stupid.  Adam has moved on and I have feeling he had a while ago just continued sleeping with her because he could. She really looked pathetic. 

Ramona’s hair holy shit lol!

Sonja crazy delusional omg!

Beth handled Dorinda pretty well. I would have grabbed her by the arm and asked to go to bed. I'm sure Beth was mortified  at how Dorinda was treating the people Beth is working with. I'm not a huge a Bethany fan but she was very kind to the crazy drunk. Beth should be beyond proud of all her work to help PR.

Eta: Ramona’s hair on WWHL was so much better, very cute.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 19
7 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Ok - can’t argue with the facts there but it cracked me up that she was so crazy Bethenny - “Don’’t get your fur up because I’m going to be nice...blahblah...I cut you slack because you’re a drunk.”  I mean, for Bethenny I guess that was nice.

Carole and the eggs.  Yeesh.

When Bethany said this to Dorinda my first thought was "was that nice, Bethanny?

It was good to have a talk though.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

This is where I am with this revelation. I want Carole to gain some awareness that Adam is not the greatest guy and might have been playing Nicole. And he might be playing her. I think Carole fell hard for Adam. I think, like how Dorinda chose John, Carole was with Adam because she didn't think it would be serious and big "L" Love because they were so different and the age thing. But man did Carole fall for him and they couldn't get past the kids/age issue. Also it's clear that Adam breaks up with women, but keeps them in his life as placeholder pussy until he finds someone else he'd rather fuck on the regular.

But for me Luann has always been a gigantic hypocrite. This is the same woman who gleefully chortled about how you can't steal a man when she picked up Tom when he was on a date with Missy, but treated Carole like trash for "stealing" Adam from Nicole. 

That part.

I’m not about to pretend three-plus years on that LuAnn was coming at Carole over concern for Nicole. LuAnn thinks about LuAnn first then about the next man she can date (or “date”). Any so-called concerns outside of that don’t register as genuine to me because LuAnn has a hard time being interested in anything other than LuAnn and LuAnn’s man.

LuAnn’s issue was less about Nicole and allll about how this other woman (Carole) close to her in age pulled a fit, conventionally attractive man. Adam being Nicole’s ex gave LuAnn cover because as you noted earlier, HunterHunted, LuAnn’s excuses about why Carole and Adam shouldn’t be together were all over the place.

• Love 12

Don't you think the fundamental quandry in the Adam/Carole situation is the age difference? I think she tried to play it way cooler than she felt based on the biological fact that he will want a family she can't provide.  To me she shows a lot of bravado because she knows the split is inevitable. But it still hurts... 

• Love 13
(edited)

Ramona on WWHL making pathetic excuses for Dorinda's behavior. "She didn't have her nap", "She shouldn't have gone to dinner". That's called enabling. All the naps in the world aren't going to cure an alcoholic's problems. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 23

I had to laugh at Sonja saying she didn't want a photographer coming in and seeing all the things she wants to hide...prescriptions, vitamins, sex toys....when she's been on camera for nearly 10 years showing her prescriptions, vitamins, and sex toys (in the dishwasher).

It's weird that Dorinda isn't in therapy.  The sudden death of Richard should have put her in at least a grief support group years ago.  No shame in it at all, and it might have helped her not fall deep into self medicating.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Finally kudos to Bethenny for all she has done in Puerto Rico. Very impressive. 

Yes, kadooz to her and everyone else for their efforts, it was quite impressive, but I do want to correct her on a comment she made about FEMA.  She said that FEMA wasn't even there.  That's not true.  According to a USA Today article at that time, it was reported that FEMA teams were already in Puerto Rico "working on relief efforts following Hurricane Irma and sprung into reconnaissance and search-and-rescue missions as soon as Maria's winds died down. FEMA is widely known as the federal disaster recovery agency, but it's also involved in dispatching rescue teams and gathering intel in the first chaotic days of a disaster."  They had a lot of obstacles to overcome.  One of them being that the local truck drivers had either fled or perished in the storm, so there was a huge issue of getting people there who could get the big rigs to where they needed to be. I remember reading about that.  

I don't want to make this political, but I wanted to correct Bethenny's  flippant comment about FEMA.  No Bethenny, you weren't the only ones there helping.  Again, bravo to her and her team, but please don't make it sound like you guys went it alone. 

9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Victoria was a breath of fresh air. Usually the young adult kids on this show come off as very obnoxious. I thought she seemed like a very sensible young lady.

She does seem like a sweet young lady.  It appeared to me that she looked kind of bored when LuAnn kept going on and on about her marriage to Tom.   IMO, LuAnn should discuss those private feelings with one of her girlfriends.  Sons and daughters really don't want to hear about their parent's love life!  

• Love 21
11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

That was an unusual request to get your eggs done two ways but not have them touching Carole. 

I had NO idea that when you see "3 eggs, any style" on a menu that you can mix-and-match the "styles". Seriously, has this woman never eaten in a diner? She seemed genuinely confused by the option.

• Love 21
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I think she's only saying that to make a point about how bad the situation was - what she saw when she got there, people who literally had nothing. I don't think she was calling out other individuals or anything, but definitely the government. As they should be called out. 6

8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Probably already been posted but

”You probably have a better chance of having Richard walk through the door than Sonja does of Morgan walking through the door.”

Hee!

I loved that! So hilarious, yet very accurate. 

8 hours ago, ryebread said:

Yes. And in addition, after Carole and Adam broke up and Adam got interested in someone else, he still took a trip with Carole.  They just got back from Dubai.

After he and Nicole parted ways and he started dating Carole, that didn't stop him from taking a trip to South America with Nicole.

Dude has an M.O.

Wow. You guys are blowing my mind here. I didn't think about the connection, but it's totally there. If Carole could just connect the dots and admit this is likely how things played out, I'd have some respect for her. But she's so arrogant and just loves to play "I'm a modern woman and rules don't define my relationship" (except apparently they do). 

6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

What negative things did Bethenny say about Richard????

• Love 13
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

For all of Dorinda's drunken blithering there are 60,000 Haitians in the US, who came after the 2010 earthquake, that are fighting the ending of the temporary residency permit.  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-haiti-leave-us-immigrants-deportation-protection-ended-deadline-a8066446.html  Incredibly inappropriate time to raise it but given Dorinda's politically leanings I am sure she was somewhat concerned for those facing deportation.  

One man at a time.  These widows although I can respect their pain I think they need to maybe back burner their late husbands and start living in the present.  Dorinda was totally disrespectful to John at Carole's marathon party.  I do feel sorry for John and I was proud of Bethenny telling Dorinda Richard was more likely to come through the door than Morgan was for Sonja.  Dorinda is a drunk and a widow.  All these excuses for being drunk at 7 pm are really weak.   

Dorinda is a loudmouth bully.  She treated John poorly at the table ogling Dennis's head.  I have respect for the dead, BUT,  she was married to Richard, what, six years?  Stop talking about it already and move forward or let John go free .. She's using him.

• Love 10
(edited)

Carole has serious food issues.

If Dorinda gets off the sauce (and pills?) and into therapy, there is hope. I think in her private life she has a kind heart and some common sense.

After numerous episodes we finally see Bethenny acknowledge that she actually didn't save Puerto Rico all by herself. People donated planes, she has a partner who really knows what he's doing and also has big pockets, and I assume lots of people donated money. Bethenny is a phenomenal organizer with nerve - these are the people who get things done.

In one way or another, all of these women are overly dependent on men, and in some cases, their wallets. I think Bethenny may be the only exception. They are not headed into old age with any self-awareness or dignity. (Thus, Andy Cohen and Bravo)

ETA: I don't think Dorina misses Richard so much as she's afraid of growing old alone. It ain't for sissies.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 19
(edited)

It’s hard to take Carole seriously in pajamas and is Tinsley the one to ask about relationships ?

Yes Bethenny we saw your pile of hundreds . We saw that. 125k in the bag it’s heavy, copy that. All about the benjamins. I am happy the PR citizens are benefiting from her relief. 

Ramona ‘s rack and long hair are 15 years too young for her ! The short hair is so much better !! 

OMG Luann and Victoria convo was EVERYTHING. MORE PLEASE.

Soooooooo Drunk Dorinda.  At first it was drunk and then getting belligerent but then the secret came out I think Durinda’s drinking and grief is about Richard. I begin to empathize when she started talking about Richard it was an aha moment. Then Bethany got confrontational to defend her “partners” (who were handling Dorinda’s drunk just fine) instead of skillfully saving that convo. Dorinda’s drunk anger = Richard, loss grief. She needs a program and some self awareness on that. 

He alcohol abuse is just a symptom. She got triggered by the Richard and Haiti connections...on booze. 

Telling Dorinda you’re going to be kind then calling her a drunk on camera is not compassionate, or kind. 

Sonja self sabotaging her photo shoot. She doesn’t want to move ! Sadness with her flirting and spilling her guts with those real estate professionals. Holy shit does her house look great without the clutter. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 13