Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Grief and Relief

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sonja let’s be real you DO NOT HAVE a housekeeper lol 

I see a new set of people suing Sonja in her future.

How is she going to swindle them into putting the money up front for the renovations?

• Love 12

I hope Dorinda has a secret supply of booze for her trip. If she goes into DT’s then Bethenny is going to have a bigger issue than all the people needing relief. She’s a liability. 

• Love 13

Ohhhhh, fascinating.  I see a whole new angle to the ‘you’re always so aggressive’ remark from Carole.  This is why I don’t trust those pre-season teasers.

• Love 2

I wonder if the real reason Bethenny had to take Dorinda to Puerto Rico, even though Dorinda acted like a crazy, mean drunk, is because the "storyline" was that Bethenny had to take one of the housewives to Puerto Rico.  She should have taken Carole.

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I see a new set of people suing Sonja in her future.

How is she going to swindle them into putting the money up front for the renovations?

Is she really having The girls help her paint her place in the preview? How broke is this woman really 

• Love 23
25 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bethenny should have pulled her aside right then and there and told her to get a handle on it.

I’m saying I disagree with this.  Bethenny has no responsibility to do anything.  If Bethenny wants she can just walk away and let Dorinda drink herself to death.  This is not Bethenny’s problem.  She should have put Dorinda on a plane back to NYC.  But unfortunately she cares.  So she’s trying .  And she is doing a better job than most of us would do under similar circumstances.  That is how I know that her mother is a drunk.  Bethenny has practice in this.  And douche bag that Jason was, he was not a a drunk.  So the only person that she learned how to handle a drunk from, is her mother.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

And I noticed that she didn't say *who* inspected it. "I have it inspected" could consist of Sonja taking it for a ride without incident. 

Wasn't she stockpiling Wesson cooking oil in her basement a few seasons ago? Maybe that could be a housewarming present for new tenants.

Is Sonja dirt poor or what?  Her house needs work here and there.  Why hasn't she done it?  There's probably dog hair and crap all over the place .. And she has a housekeeper?  Can you imagine if she didn't?  All she wants to do is get dressed and go out and entertain those guys in her house and pretend that she's still important.

• Love 15
48 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

God, look at Dorinda, she's disgusting.  She's sitting there slurring her words and embarrassing herself.  She's a mean, nasty drunk IMO.  WTF is wrong with Dorinda?  Oh, I know, she's a drunk, and she just embarrassed herself in front of everybody.  Someone should play her this video so she can see how she acts when she's drunk.

Slurinda has seasons of film of her being a sloppy nasty drunk, I doubt this makes any difference

She's still with John & still a messy drunk

I know Bethenny will get shit for how she handled It & her talking heads but frankly it had to be said

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I noticed that even if Sonja’s elevator is inspected every year, she still took the realtor up the stairs! 

Inspected doesn't mean that it is working though and she never said it works! LOL

50 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Are we sure she's only drunk?

Didn't we find out at a reunion that she's a drug user, too?

What a fucking nightmare she is.

Here's my problem, Bethenny knew all of this about Dorinda, Bethenny was the first one to allege that Dorinda/John use coke/get high, so why did she ask her to come on this trip? 

27 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I wonder if the real reason Bethenny had to take Dorinda to Puerto Rico, even though Dorinda acted like a crazy, mean drunk, is because the "storyline" was that Bethenny had to take one of the housewives to Puerto Rico.  She should have taken Carole.

I'm sure that Bethenny had to take at least 1 HW with her for production to film her/her Partners relief trip but why did she pick someone that she knows is a nasty drunk, that she has accused of doing illegal drugs before and then sit in her room (followed by the hotel bar) drinking with her before introducing her to the rest of the B Strong relief team? WHY?

• Love 22
8 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

That was some weird shit right there.

She should have had a pile of home fries too to fill out those cheeks .. And bacon too.

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I'm sure that Bethenny had to take at least 1 HW with her for production to film her/her Partners relief trip but why did she pick someone that she knows is a nasty drunk, that she has accused of doing illegal drugs before and then sit in her room (followed by the hotel bar) drinking with her before introducing her to the rest of the B Strong relief team? WHY?

Because we're on TV!  

xoxo, 

Erika Jayne

• Love 14

Good grief, Carole and the how many ways can an egg be prepared was made of pure stupid. The look on Tinsleys face was priceless.

The talk between Beth and Doris on the plane was very well done.

LuAnn and Victoria...ehh whatever.

Wish my crazy noodle Ramona had had a little more screen time if for nothing more than her slaughtering the English language and misusing common euphemisms.

We all know SonJa doesn't have a housekeeper and nary a mention any "interns" this season. Also 32k a month for a rental WTH!

• Love 19
11 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

It sounded like Bethenny had been drinking with Dorinda before they went to dinner, so I have a feeling she knew exactly what she was doing by bringing Dorinda with her.  Bethenny knows how this game is played.  And, their discussion on the plane felt so honest and real that I actually forgot I was watching a bunch of producer-manipulated antics.   

Exactly!

She said they drank wine in their room and spoke about Dennis and Richard. She said they then went to the bar and had more wine. In her TH, she said I think Dorinda started before we drank in the room.

Bethenny isn't responsible for how Dorinda acts..but after hearing the slurring while greeting her partners and having witnessed Dorinda at the Halloween party and in Mexico...I would have said can you excuse us for a moment? And then said something to Dorinda in the hallway/bathroom area - anything...you're slurring, please don't embarrass me or yourself, do you want to skip dinner, you're past tipsy, even OMG you're drunk

• Love 23
14 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

Sonja was gross with the photographer. How was her behavior towards a professional there to do his job in anyway appropriate? Yet you could tell Sonja thought she was being oh so cute and flirty. No. She was behaving exactly like the 'me too' stories you hear of men in power making sexually suggestive comments that mortify the women who just want to do their jobs. Just imagine how that scene would play if Sonja were a man, and the photographer was a woman. I was disgusted by her behavior. 

Speaking of mortifying behavior, I could barely watch drunk Dorinda because I was so embarrassed for her and for Bethenny. I can understand why Bethenny said she was afraid of Dorinda. Can you imagine bringing a friend to dinner and have her behave like that? I'd be afraid to ever invite her anywhere again.

I have a lot of respect for Bethenny, both for what she had done in Puerto Rico and for how she handled Dorinda. Bethenny was a good friend to Dorinda in that scene. She told Dorinda what she needed to hear in a respectful way. 

The Real Estate Broker looked disgusted by Sonja's behavior!

10 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Because we're on TV!  

xoxo, 

Erika Jayne

She would have been better off taking Ramona or Sonja than Dorinda. She would have gotten the laughs she needed with a dash of drama but not the disturbing drunk behavior like she did with Dorinda.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

And then said something to Dorinda in the hallway/bathroom area - anything...you're slurring, please don't embarrass me or yourself, do you want to skip dinner, you're past tipsy, even OMG you're drunk

Wasn't Bethenny so concerned about Ramona embarrassing her in front of the "Important People" during the Tequila Trip last season, yet she drags Drunk Dorinda along with her to dinner with these people?  I smell a conspiracy!  

3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She would have been better off taking Ramona or Sonja than Dorinda. She would have gotten the laughs she needed with a dash of drama but not the disturbing drunk behavior like she did with Dorinda.

The curious thing is that she knows Dorinda is capable of this type of behavior....and she brought her, regardless.  

• Love 22
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Exactly!

She said they drank wine in their room and spoke about Dennis and Richard. She said they then went to the bar and had more wine. In her TH, she said I think Dorinda started before we drank in the room.

Bethenny isn't responsible for how Dorinda acts..but after hearing the slurring while greeting her partners and having witnessed Dorinda at the Halloween party and in Mexico...I would have said can you excuse us for a moment? And then said something to Dorinda in the hallway/bathroom area - anything...you're slurring, please don't embarrass me or yourself, do you want to skip dinner, you're past tipsy, even OMG you're drunk

If there were no cameras, Bethenny might have done that - but she probably figured it would be good tv and she’d come out looking good herself.

• Love 14
Just now, enchantingmonkey said:

Wasn't Bethenny so concerned about Ramona embarrassing her in front of the "Important People" during the Tequila Trip last season, yet she drags Drunk Dorinda along with her to dinner with these people?  I smell a conspiracy!  

The curious thing is that she knows Dorinda is capable of this type of behavior....and she brought her, regardless.  

EXACTLY! Which is why I am asking WHY she asked Dorinda! LOL

• Love 13

I love my wine, but I’ve never been in Dorinda’s condition.  I had to change the channel during the dinner scene because it made me too uncomfortable. I suspect that booze plays a big role in her relationship with John.  She just made me sad tonight.

Carole was uncomfortable eating in Chinatown and the egg ordering was weird and not cute in a Meg Ryan - When Harry Met Sally way. Regardless of her reporter past, she doesn’t seem comfortable outside her comfort zone.....so maybe not taking her to Hurricane ravaged PR was a good call?

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief, Carole and the how many ways can an egg be prepared was made of pure stupid. The look on Tinsleys face was priceless.

The talk between Beth and Doris on the plane was very well done.

LuAnn and Victoria...ehh whatever.

Wish my crazy noodle Ramona had had a little more screen time if for nothing more than her slaughtering the English language and misusing common euphemisms.

We all know SonJa doesn't have a housekeeper and nary a mention any "interns" this season. Also 32k a month for a rental WTH!

Ramona's on WWHL - she couldn't say inebriated.

She pronounced it IN NAH BRAIDED

• Love 15
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ramona's on WWHL - she couldn't say inebriated.

She pronounced it IN NAH BRAIDED

Just saw this as well, loved it when Andy called it out.

Gotta love that crazy noodle,

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Dorinda and Sonja both have this inability to move beyond their trauma. Sonja is delusional and clearly misses the trappings of her old life. Dorinda is angry at losing her life with Richard that she drunkenly lashes out at everyone. Plus she's built this placeholder life with John because she doesn't want to move beyond Richard.

21 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

And both drink like fish.

If you add in Luann and some of the other housewifes from all the different cities, Bravo's next hit series could be Real Housewives of Rehab.  

• Love 21