Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Grief and Relief

• Start Topic

Carole reveals shocking news about her relationship with Adam; Sonja prepares her townhouse; at an important business dinner in Miami with Bethenny's relief team, Dorinda jeopardizes her chances of going to Puerto Rico.

• Love 2
Just now, Any day now said:

Luann has always been awkward around Victoria and Noel.

Flashbacks to her laughing in an upset Noel's face because she's never home on Taco Night.

Dorinda's Turks and Caicos romper returns!

• Love 21
(edited)
2 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

Gosh I guess Dorinda's drinking isn't so funny now??

You're right.  She laughs it off, other people laugh it off, but when you see it, up close and personal, it's not so funny and cute.  It's sad. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Mozelle said:

Dorinda is awful. She’s an awful, awful person after she’s become sloshed.

I think she's an awful person before she becomes sloshed, too.  She said it herself, in a sober talking head last week:  she loves stirring the pot and admitted that she was pushing Tinsley and Moaner into further conflict. 

Someone who enjoys making people unhappy and isolated = an awful person.

• Love 20

Bethenny should NOT have let Dorinda get off so easy.  She should have told her to go back to New York.  People need to have consequences for their stupid, drunken behavior.  If nothing changes, nothing changes.

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I think she's an awful person before she becomes sloshed, too.  She said it herself, in a sober talking head last week:  she loves stirring the pot and admitted that she was pushing Tinsley and Moaner into further conflict. 

Someone who enjoys making people unhappy and isolated = an awful person.

We’re in agreement. Dorinda is an awful person. Then I doubled the “awful” when referencing her drinking lol.

• Love 4