Type keyword(s) to search

Money Heist (La Casa De Papel) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Excited to read that there will be a prequel spin-off focusing on Berlin.

A little surprised that there is a Korean remake of Money Heist using the same character names.  But I'm guessing different locale or maybe even different story?  Seems kind of pointless if it's an exact remake, just with Korean actors.  But in the wake of Squid Game success, the show would likely be a money making machine and perhaps a way for Netflix to add to its already huge coffers.

Interesting. When I first started watching this, I imagined it being remade, and improved, in the US. I didn't like a lot of the acting. However, if the Korean remake gets good reviews, I'd probably check it out.

I just finished the series, I had started it but didn't finish and restarted. This time I couldn't stop watching, such a binge watching show.  I loved it, so amazing! 

Did they ever say where Cincinnati was? Who was taking care of him while this was going on?  

Season 5 I liked the least, but so happy with the outcome minus the 2 deaths. Nairobi's just was heartbreaking scene of them carrying her out the way they did. I would have rather newbies died like Marina, but I guess they wanted more emotional outcome for the family and the newbies wouldn't get that reaction. 

Just saw Nairobi’s death.  So sad.  I liked her the best.

And man the gang can’t shoot for shit.  Legs people, legs.

I hope Palermo gets his ass handed to him for his creation of this (though Ghandi should have already known how to get out of cuffs).  They separated the guards in S1, why not here?  Real stupid.  

And why is Manila not sitting near Arturo, she has to know he’s a shit stirrer.