Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Homecoming

• Start Topic

In honor of the live chat. ..

I used my best EQ death glare to get the guy at the store buying cigs back into line.

Then I used a swipe of my hand to magically turn the traffic light from red to green.

Then I time travelled an hour into the future and four minutes into the past between my car and my house.

Then my computer jumped two minutes into the future.

But I made it.  Whew.

• Love 4

Why does the curse still exist? Shouldn't Rogers heart be fine now that Gothels dead?

That portal they used looks like every single god dang magic superpower portal I've ever seen. Dont you bring this bullshit into the rest of the multiverse!

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh, you can tell its a great coming full circle moment when you have to have the characters explain how its a come full circle moment?

It really irritated me to here adult Henry recount that memory.   

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

Wouldn't WishRumple have been in a dungeon when he stumbled across younger friend-zoned Henry, and how is it so easy to get from the Wish Realm to the other realms?

The scene with Rumple and "adult" Henry makes me wish they would have let Carlyse go all out big bad for more than a episode and a half.

So, that young Henry at the beginning was our Henry, not Wish Henry? Since WRumple said he came from the Wish Realm, that's my assumption. I don't know why Henry wouldn't remember it, though.

Anyway, it might have been fun if we'd seen more of Henry's adventures before he grew up. I rather enjoyed seeing the Sleeping Beauty fakeout. If we'd seen more of that kind of thing, it would have explained more about his obsession with Cinderella. Was he out there going after all the fairy tale princesses? But what happened to his motorcycle?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CCTC said:

Wouldn't WishRumple have been in a dungeon when he stumbled across younger friend-zoned Henry, and how is it so easy to get from the Wish Realm to the other realms?

Nope. Because this is Henry Prime. And Regina set him free from the Wish Realm dungeon.

Just now, Shanna Marie said:

So, that young Henry at the beginning was our Henry, not Wish Henry? Since WRumple said he came from the Wish Realm, that's my assumption. I don't know why Henry wouldn't remember it, though.

Wait... I thought it was Wish Henry. That's why Henry Prime couldn't remember it.

1 minute ago, KingOfHearts said:

Wait... I thought it was Wish Henry. That's why Henry Prime couldn't remember it.

Wrumple said he came from the Wish Realm to visit Henry. Thought I guess WHenry might have gone realm hopping, too.

Tiana said she'd been cursed "so long," so how long was the curse in effect?

2 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Nope. Because this is Henry Prime. And Regina set him free from the Wish Realm dungeon.

That - although the Wish Realm was not real at that time...

and yes, why did not Henry not remember his conversation with WishRumple.

Just now, tennisgurl said:

And so the gratuitous cameos begin! I missed Robbie. 

Yes - back when they did some creative takes with their interpretations of the fairy tale characters and were not as tied to the Disney version.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CCTC said:

The way Lana delivered the line, you are not leaving your Mother behind was a little creepy.  

Very. That was my reaction too. lol

Just now, Shanna Marie said:

Wrumple said he came from the Wish Realm to visit Henry.

It does make more sense that the opening was Henry.  I didn;t think WHenry was as much as a dip.  So I'm relieved that was the kid Regina raised, not the one Emma raised.

• Love 1