Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

can give Jax a pass for going off on a rant. He just lost his dad and has never experienced a death of anyone close to him. I agree with Kristin that he was directing his hurt and anger at Scheana. Also agree with other posters that Jax and Scheana aren’t as close as he is with the other girls so I can give her a pass for not flying to MI. But, I do think he deserved a phone call, not just a text. Also, I think Jax was telling the truth about how things went down when he was in Vegas, Scheana lives in an alternate universe.

COMPLETE bullshit. I've lost a parent and the months before she passed away I was there every other week.  I never expected my friends to show up tp her funeral.  This is complete and total bullshit.  Jax is deranged.  

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I thought that was the most interesting thing about the reunion, so far.  This has the potential to get really ugly really fast.  As image conscious as LvP is, I was surprised that she was as cavalier about the whole thing as she was being.  Sandoval was pissed.  It certainly seems like a situation that could rapidly turn in a way that LvP can't control and doesn't come out of looking good in.  There was an undercurrent going on there that made it seem like LvP and Ken are pushing for more money or less of a percentage for the Toms.   Between the checks not being cashed and nothing being signed and Sandoval saying $2.5 M being the cost to open is Lisa's choice and TomTom name having a value, it seems like there is some renegotiation happening. 

That's why LVP isn't giving them too much to deal with besides labor! Her money's what will open this place initially! She's giving them a huge break and "in" by giving them a share for a paltry $50,000! ;-)

• Love 12

I don't think Jax expected Scheana to go to the funeral; I think he just expected more than a text. I don't blame him a bit for that. I need to watch the episode again, but (I think) he was ranting about giving Scheana or her mother (??) flowers when they were going through something. I think. He really got going there, so I can't be totally sure until I re-watch it.

• Love 9
Just now, Neeners said:

I don't think Jax expected Scheana to go to the funeral; I think he just expected more than a text. I don't blame him a bit for that. I need to watch the episode again, but (I think) he was ranting about giving Scheana or her mother (??) flowers when they were going through something. I think. He really got going there, so I can't be totally sure until I re-watch it.

These people were not friends; usually trying to make the other miserable! A text was more than enough after you see the hateful banter in their "Talking Heads" about each other week in, week out! ;-)

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Bluedog100 said:

I have lost both parents and my sister. Two losses were unexpected and tragic. I was showered with love and comfort in each loss. People whom I hadn't heard from in years reached out to me. But in my grief, there was a small, petty part of me that bristled when I thought of a few people who I had fully expected to hear from who remained silent. I never ranted about it and only shared my feelings with my best friend. But still, I bristled. People grieve in many ways and for that reason, I too give Jax a pass on this one. His pain is very fresh.

I'm sorry for your losses, Bluedog100. I can't even imagine.

I relate to this bristling feeling totally. When I got sick there were some people who surprised me by offering their support and others by being MIA or barely there. You just don't forget that thoughtlessness, and that's exactly what it is. So I understand what Jax is saying/feeling/acting out about. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Yeah.. I feel for Jax. And maybe he does need counseling but it’s only been a few months and from what I heard and saw via social media, it happened quite fast. I swear like two weeks before he posted on sm that his dad had died, they had went to a hockey game together. And yeah I follow these people on social media so I know that the days before his dad passed, he and Brittany were spending the holidays in Kentucky with her family and he said on the reunion they were preparing to go see his family before getting the call.

So yeah.. he’s not thinking straight but Schena was attacking him about the rob situation which I still don’t get because everyone is Jax lies about rob said to him when he didn’t? I’m lost with that. And he came back with well you clearly don’t care about our friendship because not only did you try to set up my girlfriend with another guy but you didn’t even reach out when my dad died.

And Schena walks off to get her makeup redone.

Also yeah as someone who went though a family member dealing with a sickness, it’s interesting who comes through and who doesn’t at all. Luckily my family member got through it but I still think about who was three and surprising who wasn’t. And yes you don’t just forget and it hurts even worse when they refuse to acknowledge their thoughtless actions.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 14

LVP is a piece of shit .. don’t get me wrong all these people are d bags but she’s always talking down to them as if they’re lucky to be around her.... she’s the epitome of a snob... screw her 

• Love 6

LVP and Ken have been involved in lawsuits many times and knew better than to have anything enforceable in written form with the Toms.

Even though this is being filmed they could go back and argue that the Toms were misrepresenting the situation.

LVP and Ken have WAY more money and legal counsel and would more than trounce the Toms in a litigation situation.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

LVP and Ken have been involved in lawsuits many times and knew better than to have anything enforceable in written form with the Toms.

Even though this is being filmed they could go back and argue that the Toms were misrepresenting the situation.

LVP and Ken have WAY more money and legal counsel and would more than trounce the Toms in a litigation situation.

Agreed. It’s manipulative and controlling and completely taking advantage of the Toms who, really, know nothing and are likely too trusting, but it’s nothing illegal. it’s juat...really shitty.

Then again, when the Toms invited everyone to see TomTom in its construction and everyone was talking about how proud they were of them and I was sitting there, like, “Why?” Because Lisa chose them as catchy window dressing? They hadn’t earned this business and I still don’t feel they have. It’s a storyline done for TV purposes and until Lisa sees some solid profit, she’s going to dangle that carrot and will just as easily drop it into the dirt as feed it to the Toms. The sad part is, if the bar fails, with no legal leg to stand on, they’ll also be left backed into a corner over whether they should continue with the show or not. Pride or money. 

I agree that Jax is grieving, but the raging he devolved into isn’t new. This has been Jax’s default temper this whole season and I find it really frightening. His father’s death might’ve exacerbated things, but that wasn’t everything that we were seeing. That said, I do think something beyond a text was due from Scheana. Flowers, a card, a donation, food, SOMETHING that was heartfelt and not decorated in what i’m guessing was a series of broken hearts and crying emojis. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

I thought that was the most interesting thing about the reunion, so far.  This has the potential to get really ugly really fast.  As image conscious as LvP is, I was surprised that she was as cavalier about the whole thing as she was being.  Sandoval was pissed.  It certainly seems like a situation that could rapidly turn in a way that LvP can't control and doesn't come out of looking good in.  There was an undercurrent going on there that made it seem like LvP and Ken are pushing for more money or less of a percentage for the Toms.   Between the checks not being cashed and nothing being signed and Sandoval saying $2.5 M being the cost to open is Lisa's choice and TomTom name having a value, it seems like there is some renegotiation happening. 

I saw this in a completely different way - my perspective was that LVP was trying not to break the fourth wall by admitting the whole "investment" thing from Tom and Tom was done strictly for the show.  Maybe LVP knows that those checks would not even clear the banks at this point?  Maybe she gave them a small interest in the new place to keep it interesting for the show, and then, Tom x 2 got carried away?  

If, in fact, Tom and Tom do have a very small percentage ownership in the new place, I think that Sandoval is overstepping his boundaries, and I think that also annoys LVP.  He is getting a little too snarky and a little bit too opinionated for such a small stake.  Commenting that it shouldn't cost 2 - 2.5 million to open a new place?  I think he has no idea what is required to basically build an interior from the ground up.  Ken and Lisa know how to open a restaurant/club - they do seem to know what sells and what makes a place popular (even if it is for only a few years, which is probably the popularity life of most restaurants/bars - the public is fickle and has little to no loyalty when looking for a fun night out.

Maybe my perspective is a little skewed because I'm just not a big fan of Sandoval's, but I can't help but love me some Tom Schwartz, even though I think he doesn't bring much to the table as far as ambition or work ethic - he just seems more personable.

• Love 23
47 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I saw this in a completely different way - my perspective was that LVP was trying not to break the fourth wall by admitting the whole "investment" thing from Tom and Tom was done strictly for the show.  Maybe LVP knows that those checks would not even clear the banks at this point?  Maybe she gave them a small interest in the new place to keep it interesting for the show, and then, Tom x 2 got carried away?  

If, in fact, Tom and Tom do have a very small percentage ownership in the new place, I think that Sandoval is overstepping his boundaries, and I think that also annoys LVP.  He is getting a little too snarky and a little bit too opinionated for such a small stake.  Commenting that it shouldn't cost 2 - 2.5 million to open a new place?  I think he has no idea what is required to basically build an interior from the ground up.  Ken and Lisa know how to open a restaurant/club - they do seem to know what sells and what makes a place popular (even if it is for only a few years, which is probably the popularity life of most restaurants/bars - the public is fickle and has little to no loyalty when looking for a fun night out.

Maybe my perspective is a little skewed because I'm just not a big fan of Sandoval's, but I can't help but love me some Tom Schwartz, even though I think he doesn't bring much to the table as far as ambition or work ethic - he just seems more personable.

With the exception of real estate oral contracts are valid in California.  LVP and Ken can't keep raising the bar and lowering the percentages they agreed on with the Toms.  I agree with Sandoval there is just no way an itty bitty place like Tom Toms should run into the millions-they are leasing the space.  The we didn't cash the check doesn't count.  Maybe they should be listening to the Tom, instead of deriding him.  The public has plenty of places to see LVP-the Toms not so much.

My theory is none of this cast needs to be tied to SUR any longer.  They don't need LVP and Ken-these foks make six figures and Ken and LVP aren't signing their checks. now it is LVP and Ken that need these clowns to hang out at SUR.   LVP and her power over cast mates is starting to fray. 

• Love 9
(edited)
23 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“The bigger the hoops, the better the BJ.”

Bless her heart. 

I am clearly not skilled in the arts of the courtesan because I had zero idea what she meant by that. And I don’t need to, either. LOL

Edited by ivygirl
Yo yo yo yo yo. Oops
  • Love 12

Does “Sex Tips for Women from a Gay Man” only cast reality show FWs? Kendra Wilkinson, Sonja Morgan and Scheana. 

Hmmm... This choice not to deposit the Toms’ checks for me is the first time I have actual confirmation on tape that LVP is sneaky. Munchausen was off-camera. Cedric was off-camera.

Scheana still uses Shay as her last name?

12 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I am clearly not skilled in the arts of the courtesan because I had zero idea what she meant by that. And I don’t need to, either. LOL

Just in case you change your mind:

Spoiler

The bigger - - and more expensive - - the jewelry, the more effort Lala is going to make to please Herman. She has no problems comparing herself to a prostitute.

• Love 12
(edited)
9 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Just in case you change your mind:

Reveal hidden contents

The bigger - - and more expensive - - the jewelry, the more effort Lala is going to make to please Herman. She has no problems comparing herself to a prostitute.

Ok that’s it? Phew!

ARGH, BRITTANY, CUT THAT SQUIRREL TAIL OF A KNOTTY HAIR BALL OFF!!! 

This season’s makeup trends really don’t look great on camera. The dusky oranges (like Lala has on) and the reds/pinks are just not translating well. IMO

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 3
(edited)

Why does Brittany find the ugliest dresses in her closet and decide to wear them? 

Lala's so fake tan, her skin almost blends in with her diarrhea dress.

I guess this is an UO, but I thought Kristin's shorter hair looked cute. This is coming from someone whose hair is generally a mess. It refuses to stay straight when I want it to, and it won't stay curled when I want it to. #frizzywavyhairproblems

Is LVP auditioning for a remake of 'I Dream of Jeannie'? I wish she'd cut her hair.

Jax is pretty lucky if he's almost 40 and his father is the first person in his life who died. Still, condolences to him. Had to grab a tissue during that. He doesn't get a pass for his rant though. Shove it, you fucking grown man.

Brittany still sucks for getting back together with him. She just likes that she felt needed again. He'll lose interest again soon enough. Also I feel really sorry for their future child. Cause that'll be the next storyline. 

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If I ever ride on a private jet and start referring to it as a PJ, you all have permission to slap me. 

Yeah, I've softened a lot on Lala, but she did herself no favors tonight.

I'm with the "Scheana sucks but Jax has an anger problem" crowd. And is it just my cold, black heart or did it seem like some of those "wiping away tears" during all that were suspiciously dry-eyed? 

WRT to Ariana, I know it's fun to rag on her, but I actually do know a lot of women with that specific hangup. I'm glad she got over it. 

Edited by bref
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

... If, in fact, Tom and Tom do have a very small percentage ownership in the new place, I think that Sandoval is overstepping his boundaries, and I think that also annoys LVP.  He is getting a little too snarky and a little bit too opinionated for such a small stake.  Commenting that it shouldn't cost 2 - 2.5 million to open a new place? ..

The thing is that, if I'm not mistaken, it was inititially 1 million (and 5% for both Tom)... Now, if it's 2.5 millions, it's not 5% for each anymore... So, for me, yes, Lisa and Ken are playing with them and I'd be PISSED if it was me.

• Love 10

Mrs Bubba wearing a dozen cross necklaces to be fully protected from the forces of evil that is a Bravo reunion show. Then Jax starts talking about how his father possessed him so if a makeshift exorcism needs to take place, Katie is ready!

Scheana cried her lashes off. But, while i’m here, get your team of stylists to all gather around and groom me at once like a baby monkey. Mrs Bubba may have had her dozen crosses, but Scheana has her ultimate realm of protection: her Glam Squad. 

The looks on the Toms’ faces—especially Sandoval’s—when Lisa was talking about basically screwing them over without contracts and not cashing the checks, which basically means you’ve been doing all this work for NOTHING at this point. She definitely came off as shady. Sandoval is right that their NAMES have value or she wouldn’t be making it THEIR restaurant. I’m sorry, but this lady has PLENTY of money to take her through the end of her life and for future generations to come. Just think about how much MORE money these people made her from her show. It would be nothing to her to start a restaurant and even gift them the whole damn thing—or even for now make it 50/25/25 for what they already invested and then hand over the 50% in her will or retirement—whichever comes first. For a lady tripping over swans and ponies as you enter her palatial estate while the biggest thing for these mactortenders is scrimping enough money for a credenza for their crappy apartment, I just picture her sitting back laughing at the peons while lighting a cigar with a fan of $100 bills...and wearing a monacle and top hat for affectation. Screw you, Lisa. You’re not doing these guys ANY favors at this point.

• Love 16

Jax’s rant was scary. I do not give him a pass. My dad also passed away quickly from cancer last year but I didn’t go off on scary dramatic rants on anyone. I understand that people grieve in different ways but he was freaking out because he had deep seeded anger management and other emotional issues. I think a text from scheana was totally fine. That is how plenty of people reached out to me and I was appreciative of any acknowledgement. I didn’t keep score of how people responded.

I could be totally wrong here but I also side eyed Jax saying he had never been to a funeral before. At almost 40 years old, how is this possible? None of his friends or older relatives? None of his friends’ parents or grandparents? A mentor or teacher or coach from childhood or something? This makes me question his reaction to Scheana even more because it is like, was he there for other people the way he is demanding she be there for him?

i do fee for Jax of course. Losing a parent is horrible. Hopefully he apologizes to Scheana for misplacing his anger.

• Love 13
(edited)

When Jax kept going on how he was going to be as awesome a dad as his father, I kept thinking that he raised your psychopathic ass that's not a ringing endorsement. 

If Scheana's dad died he wouldn't even think to text to her. Though he would take credit for anything Brittany did to reach out.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 22
5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Ok that’s it? Phew!

ARGH, BRITTANY, CUT THAT SQUIRREL TAIL OF A KNOTTY HAIR BALL OFF!!! 

This season’s makeup trends really don’t look great on camera. The dusky oranges (like Lala has on) and the reds/pinks are just not translating well. IMO

I HOPE that’s it! Otherwise, it sounds really kinky and painful!

Lala really overdoes it with the heavy eyeliner extending far out to her temples. It makes her appear cross-eyed. 

I am heartless, because the Scheana wake-up call was pretty satisfying for me. I really thought that she was going to continue to insist on her delusional version of her relationship with Rob. 

Although I am a little surprised that he couldn’t use his half-sister Amber to get in the spotlight. It’s disappointing that he had to use someone from this show for camera time.  

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

... I just picture her sitting back laughing at the peons while lighting a cigar with a fan of $100 bills...and wearing a monacle and top hat for affectation....

OMG I swear I just let out a JD from Southern Charm laugh when picturing this. Hilarious

• Love 9

Legally, does the fact that Lisa hasn't cashed the check have any bearing on their business relationship?

The deal was, this much money for this much percentage, plus sweat equity. They both gave her the money and both showed up for meetings, developed cocktails, pretended to put stuff in trash bags for tv, etc. The deal, the parameters (this in exchange for this) has been spoken aloud on tv, and the Toms did what they said they would do, so I don't see how Lisa and Ken could simply "not cash the check" and just get out of it without consequence.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jel said:

so I don't see how Lisa and Ken could simply "not cash the check" and just get out of it without consequence.

Because they could literally say that it was just a scripted storyline and tgey did no work that wasn't filmed for the show. Neither Tom was surprised that the checks hadn't cashed or that there wasn't a firm agreement in play. Heck the only pushback to Lisa saying the cost of opening had risen was Sandavol saying it did not have cost that much if they listened to him which one he was always going to have a tiny share and doesn't seem to have any experience opening a place. Hell, he bought the expensive shot chiller saying that they would be one of the only places to have it when the space hadn't even been plumbed or drywalled and is still not open more than 8 months after he purchased it when things like that often quickly drop their price or have competitors who enter the market quickly.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6

Okay, guys, I think something is wrong with me. Do we have any doctors on this site? I might be in need of medical attention. Because I actually had some sympathy for Jax last night!!!! I was actually touched by the things he said about his father, and wanting to be just like him. And I actually, maybe, JUST A LITTLE believed him when he said that the way Brittany responded during that whole crisis led him to have a newfound respect for her. 

HELP!!!!

On to other matters....

I thought Kristen and Stassi both looked amazing with the shorter hair. Better than Ariana did when she cut hers, IMO. Scheana was way too overdone. Katie looked like a Craft reunion was going on in the next room. 

I'm so glad Stassi is done with Patrick. It seemed like all those years he wouldn't film were hurting her, because she wasn't able to get that outsider's perspective on just how awful he was, and how different she was around him. 

I thought it was cool that both she and Kristen went to Jax's dad's funeral. Stassi's explanation about knowing his family and that's what you do - that shows me that she's got to be somewhat of a good person. No matter how many times Jax has done her wrong, that has no bearing on his mother or other family members who were hurting. The show of support was very very cool. Ariana didn't go with Tom? 

I did think it was ridiculous when Kristen weighed in on the James-Logan speculation with, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." Okay. So where there's a pillow by a hot tub.....?

The Scheana-Lala fight is interesting. Lala claims that Scheana is basically all about herself, and hasn't been there for Lala. She doesn't feel the friendship is reciprocated. I can believe it. And Scheana uses the excuse that she was going through a "breakup". Um.....your narcissism way pre-dated the breakup with Rob! 

I also don't like how Scheana is back-tracking on all the shit talk she did about Shay this entire season. NOW she didn't mean to discredit him, NOW he's a wonderful guy who always had her back. Keep backpedaling, bitch. I'm not falling for it. 

Don't really have a dog in her fight with Jax, but it is fun to watch. 

How odd that LVP hasn't even cashed the Toms' checks yet. That would kind of piss me. It's not like they're millionaires. I'd need that shit to clear so I could keep my money in order! 

Sandoval's item of the night - a flask! Sorely needed. 

• Love 19
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does “Sex Tips for Women from a Gay Man” only cast reality show FWs? Kendra Wilkinson, Sonja Morgan and Scheana. 

And don’t forget Golnessa/“GG” from ‘Shahs of Sunset’—-I’m starting to think that the only way they get people to see this show is just to get some D-list reality star’s curious gawkers in the seats. It’d be interesting to see who had the best overall “performance” of this whole bunch.

Funny how LaLa suddenly joined the anti-Scheana league. What happened to her whole “pussy power” mantra? I guess she finally learned like everyone else that anything more than a very casual friendship/acquaintance with Scheana is too much: Scheana is simply all about Scheana. I feel kinda bad that LaLa had to learn this fact the hard way, but such is life. She can just keep throwing the lack of invites on “my man’s” private jets at her if she needs to comfort herself over that bullet dodged.

I think Jax was weeping a bit more crocodile tears to garner some extra sympathy this time around, but hopefully he’s back to his smarmy, happy-go-lucky self in no time. He’s like the Vicky G of this show for me: not a fan and I hate to root for him, but I also couldn’t possibly imagine this show without him.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Lala's not wrong about Scheana's singing and Sandoval's trumpet playing.

No, she is not. And the editors were on point last night with the quick flashbacks to the offending sounds. 

10 hours ago, ticklemepink said:

I absolutely NEED someone to find this hospice patient and interview her.

Right???

Jax - "It LOOKED like an old lady's house; I didn't know an old lady was IN the house." 

DEAD. 

10 hours ago, MyMorningCoffee said:

Did Katie even speak?

She just covered her husband's mouth a lot, any time he tried to defend Jax. 

• Love 18

@NEENERS....my quote button is not working this morning but thank you for your kind words. And I truly hope you are enjoying good health now.

And wait a minute! Lala's bf is named Herman??? Shouldn't it be Myman??

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

And I actually, maybe, JUST A LITTLE believed him when he said that the way Brittany responded during that whole crisis led him to have a newfound respect for her. 

I don't because literally everyone on this show puts him front in center in terms of their relationships with him and he always pays lip service that he doesn't deserve it but continues to shit on all of them.

• Love 8

How long are Jax and Brit going to use his father's death as an excuse for his unhinged behavior? 

His yelling and screaming about Sheana when she wasn't even in the room and everybody sitting there letting him rant was really weird. 

Brittney, please don't get pregnant. Don't. Get. Pregnant. 

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, Bluedog100 said:

@NEENERS....my quote button is not working this morning but thank you for your kind words. And I truly hope you are enjoying good health now.

And wait a minute! Lala's bf is named Herman??? Shouldn't it be Myman??

Sorry! I like to call him Herman, after someone else here came up with that, since I only speak about him in the third-person, and I like that it is an actual name for a man. 

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

How long are Jax and Brit going to use his father's death as an excuse for his unhinged behavior? 

His yelling and screaming about Sheana when she wasn't even in the room and everybody sitting there letting him rant was really weird. 

Brittney, please don't get pregnant. Don't. Get. Pregnant. 

That was so funny.

”He’s still yelling...”

”Why? I’m not even out there.”

• Love 9

My closed-captioning gave me Scheana self-consciously “singing,” “You, you, you, you, you...”

So I like to think that if she had to sing, “Me, me, me, me, me...” it would’ve sounded a little better.  

• Love 13

How did Scheana land a gig in Vegas? I think she said she moved there. I wonder if she's going to be on VPR next season and I also wonder if the other girls are jealous because she has something else going on outside of the show.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, dosodog said:

Sandavol is all pouty.  Wahh.  Now Schwartz?  HE gets it.  LVP and Ken know what they are doing.  Learn from them.  Trying to rationalize a fireball shot before a meeting?  No bueno.

Really. Sandavol questioning Lisa's decorating skills. What a tool. This from the guy who wears the most hideous outfits ever. This from the guy who acted like a total ass when they went to pick out fixtures. And took some shots before the big meeting. And he's going to dictate how Lisa and Ken - who have had how many successful bars and restaurants - do TomTom, when he invested 5%.  Lisa is impeccable when it comes to decor. You're a bartender Tom - stick to creating drinks. And people think Schwartzy's the dumb one? You're right - he gets it - shut your mouth and learn something.

• Love 18
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Really. Sandavol questioning Lisa's decorating skills.

Wow, right? He better watch himself or he's going to find himself without TomTom. Especially since Lisa hasn't cashed the checks or signed any contract with these two idiots!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

OMG - Scheana speaks about Shay in terms of seasons - "he stayed with me for five seasons".  She talks about having loved Rob for twelve years - including those years she was with/married to Shay?  She has to win the award for the shallowest person ever.

Scheana - please get a permanent gig in Vegas and get off this show. LaLa was right - everything is the "Scheana show" I used to hate Stassi, but at least she has gained some self awareness and she is funny! Scheana brings nothing but her perpetual victim act. Poor Shay. She only married him to have a TV wedding imo. If i was married to her I'd become an addict too.

And she IS tone deaf.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I'm befuddled - I think Lisa's top is really ugly, yet I also think she looks great in it - so much better than what she's wearing on the RH reunion...

But now we know we can’t blame the red sequin RHoBH reunion dress for her crepe-y neck. She is a beautiful woman, but her neck is starting to show her age. Of course, I will be very happy if I look half as good as she does when I am her age.

11 hours ago, ivygirl said:

This whole season I’ve been trying to think of which reality person made some comment about “four, ten, twelve years...” (Maybe not the exact numbers, but the point was, the length of time expanded each time she said it. I think maybe it was Kim Richards?) Anyway, I kept thinking of it every time Scheana told us how long she was with Rob... it expanded every time.

I think Ramona/RHoNYC was doing that when discussing how long she and Mario were married. 

• Love 3

After watching last night I am now fairly certain one of the first scenes of next season will be a NitBrit talking head about how Jax is struggling with the loss of his father, therefore, laying the pathway to episode after episode of roid ragey Jax until he ultimately is triumphant over his demons ending with a shot of his drunk, sweaty, doll eyed self smiling with a shot in one hand and Brit in the other.

Then the BSOJ epigram of how they broke up a month later when Brit was diagnosed with Hep C.......

• Love 4