Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

Host Andy Cohen uncovers the real stories behind the scenes; Lisa Vanderpump sets Sandoval and Schwartz straight on their roles at TomTom; Jax shares the heartbreaking details of his father's passing; Ariana opens up about her body issues.

Aren't these reunions always buildup with no payoff? Other than Kristen and James settling their beef and having proof that the guys misrepresented what James said about Kristen, I don't expect much fireworks. Unless Stassi or Scheana broke up with their bfs off camera, neither is going to say anything interesting (and even if Scheana and Rob did split, she'll just blame him for everything, pretend it was no big deal, then talk about some "amazing" new dude, who can probably hang a TV in like 3 minutes). Jax and Brittany won't be interesting. Brittany is too full of herself, will probably spend her time martyrizer herself and talking trash about Jax, all hallmarks of a loving, healthy relationship (eyeroll). 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

But it does look like Scheana gets really angry at Jax. That might be fun.

I’m so looking forward to Scheana getting roasted royally. Watching her this season has been all kinds of awkwardly cringey awesomeness. The editors apparently hate her as much as most everyone else on this cast seems to as well.

• Love 10
(edited)
14 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Aren't these reunions always buildup with no payoff? Other than Kristen and James settling their beef and having proof that the guys misrepresented what James said about Kristen, I don't expect much fireworks. Unless Stassi or Scheana broke up with their bfs off camera, neither is going to say anything interesting (and even if Scheana and Rob did split, she'll just blame him for everything, pretend it was no big deal, then talk about some "amazing" new dude, who can probably hang a TV in like 3 minutes). Jax and Brittany won't be interesting. Brittany is too full of herself, will probably spend her time martyrizing herself and talking trash about Jax, all hallmarks of a loving, healthy relationship (eyeroll). 

No one will be listening if she's back with that loser, Jax yet again! If she won't save herself, everyone else concerned should just stand down! Brittany obviously likes being walked on, kicked, and made to look like a fool! The reunion will have to be better than the season since it sucked! Grown arse people acting like a college fraternity just makes no sense; the drinking, manipulating, and for the most part doing little to nothing in their lives but partying! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oooooh I like Schwartz’s hair!

But Brittany’s whole schmatta and look... not so much. That braid looks like it has a giant fur ball attached to it.

Why can’t Sandoval look Jax in the eye when he chides him? Is it that hard? 

Yo yo yo yo yo... It took Andy less than 10 minutes to be over Scheana.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 13

James?  Are you still with Logan?  Dying!  Love you Andy! 

Again!  Katie gives good face when Jax tries to convince people he's a good person.  Otherwise?  I don't give a whit. If you want me to care, pull a Katie.

Yes! Yes!Yes!  Bouncing on the bed because I am COMPLETELY enjoying Lala and Schaena going at it. This is going to be so ooooo good!

Sandavol.  Lala?  Is right!  Put the trumpet down and find a new toy.

• Love 18

Oh Scheana, don't even try to get on someone about fixating on one topic. Don't even try.  If I took I drink every time you mentioned Rob hanging up that friggin' TV I'd be an alcoholic by now.

Also, what lie did Lala tell about your singing?  Not a one as far I can tell.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I'm befuddled - I think Lisa's top is really ugly, yet I also think she looks great in it - so much better than what she's wearing on the RH reunion...

I’m with you! It’s so not cute but for some reason it works on her...

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, dosodog said:

James?  Are you still with Logan?  Dying!  Love you Andy! 

Again!  Katie gives good face when Jax tries to convince people he's a good person.  Otherwise?  I don't give a whit. If you want me to care, pull a Katie.

Yes! Yes! Yes!  Bouncing on the bed because I am COMPLETELY enjoying Lala and Scheana going at it. This is going to be soooooo good!

Sandavol.  Lala?  Is right!  Put the trumpet down and find a new toy.

Everyone knows in a drunken stupor Logan serviced James! They can always say I don't remember! Come on! ;-)

• Love 4

Oooooo.  I felt a chill from that shade Andy threw with that obsessed girlfriend intro.  Schaena was all puffing up and grinning, but!  Stassi!  

Dickarooney!  Hee!  Really too kind for Patrick.  Of course Ariana had it worse.  Of course. Shut up Ariana.  You're on the end of the couch for a reason. 

• Love 16
20 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Can’t wait to hear more about Ariana and her body issues.

:|

Well that didn't take long! "When Tom starts to go down on me.....!" OMG, what is wrong with this chick? ;-(

• Love 17

Who gives a shit how Stassi’s relationship with Patrick compare to Ariana’s and her never-before-seen ex-boyfriend? Oh I see, it’s leading up to her “body issues.” Excuse me while I massage the cramps out of my eyeballs from rolling them so aggressively. 

Did Kristen just casually stroll through a hail storm, and then walk right onto the set? Her hair looks terrible. 

Scheanna’s weave - and overall look - are awful. Getting a Morticia Adams vibe. 

• Love 19
(edited)

SHUT UP ARIANA!  No no no.  TMI!  TMI! I regret her talking about it. I don' care if she regrets it.

That was a horrible segue way into the death of Jax's dad.  That should have stood alone. Jax is a jerk, but even a jerk deserves sympathy for moments like these. 

Sandavol is all pouty.  Wahh.  Now Schwartz?  HE gets it.  LVP and Ken know what they are doing.  Learn from them.  Trying to rationalize a fireball shot before a meeting?  No bueno.

Death changes the survivors. I wish the best in you making positive changes Jax.  I'm not such a horrible person. But my kindness only goes until next season episode 1 if he isn't trying.

Yay!  Back to Lala and Schaena drama.  Everyone is laughing at her.  And rolling their eyes at her.

Wrap it up!  Hee hee heeeeeee!

Schaena humiliated herself.  Not Rob.  Not the kissing rumor.  Schaena did it all herself.   No sympathy. Jax used it alllllll up.

Schaena is draining.  And I'm eating up every moment of discomfort like it's Talenti Carmel Apple Pie gelato.

Sooooooo good.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 16

Sandoval - that 5% is really going to his head.  Sandoval questioning Lisa V's vision for the bar - she and her husband have a long, successful history of opening bars/restaurants and he has...?  Loved Andy's comment that if someone's going to know what the gay boys want - it's Sandoval.  

• Love 22
(edited)

Fie whoever started this whole “walk off the set” thing. It’s such a trope now and OF COURSE it was Scheana who did it.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 18

Honestly, Jax is the biggest narcissist on the show. If the situation was reversed and it was Scheana who had suffered a loss, would he have contacted her to offer support?  Because I kind of doubt it (unless he thought there was something in it for him, like sex).

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I just realized the worst cast member on this show is schena. She’s the worst because she is ALWAYS a victim.

But so is Jax lol. They should've dated each other.

He annoyed me though going off on Scheana because all she did was text, she hasnt dated you like everyone else who came to your dads funeral. You guys are friends but you have never been best friends, you're just pissed that you tried to make her look bad because she never reached out to you only to  have Brittany to confirm that she did lol.

But leave it to VPR to bring it! This reunion had more drama in it then the entire season of RHOBH and all 3 RHOBH reunions.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

But so is Jax lol. They should've dated each other.

He annoyed me though going off on Scheana because all she did was text, she hasnt dated you like everyone else who came to your dads funeral. You guys are friends but you have never been best friends, you're just pissed that you tried to make her look bad because she never reached out to you only to  have Brittany to confirm that she did lol.

But leave it to VPR to bring it! This reunion had more drama in it then the entire season of RHOBH and all 3 RHOBH reunions.

I think Shena is worse than Jax though. I think Jax knows he’s terrible but for Schena she never is. 

• Love 13

What?!?  There was no adult in the room to shut Jax up when he went on his rant?  I actually verbalized SHUT UP in my home.  Seriously, he is deranged.  If I'm taking Scheanna's side in this, it is bad.  Jax, you're unhinged.  Please seek grief counseling. 

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I think Shena is worse than Jax though. I think Jax knows he’s terrible but for Schena she never is. 

After Jax continually tried to put blame on Brittany for his cheating to me it just equals out. He does acknowledge that he his shit but he just constantly repeats himself and never truly learns. 

• Love 3

I just can’t with Schena though. It also makes me laugh that the only people who seem to like her now is Arinia and Brittany. And maybe Tom by default, it makes me laugh because she always viewed herself as such a good friend and person.

• Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I think Sheana is worse than Jax though. I think Jax knows he’s terrible, but for Scheana she never is. 

Just one more way to deflect, "I know I'm an a-hole!" When did that become the "get out of jail free card?" Jax thinks if he just gives that line of "I know," everyone concerned should move on! He probably has the most issues among these loons! All of them need help in different ways! When you try to like one of them, a psychosis comes up out of nowhere! Who would have thought a woman who sat on stage in a tuxedo jacket with it all hanging out, then all of a sudden has body issues? Please! If something else was on, I would definitely watch due to not particularly caring for any of these narcissists! Brittany running back to Jax just completes the circle of nuts! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Best part of the reunion was FI swigging out of a flask. Never change, Sandoval.  

These people are bona fide alcoholics! They can't go too long without boozing! ;-)

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

OMG - Scheana speaks about Shay in terms of seasons - "he stayed with me for five seasons".  She talks about having loved Rob for twelve years - including those years she was with/married to Shay?  She has to win the award for the shallowest person ever.

This whole season I’ve been trying to think of which reality person made some comment about “four, ten, twelve years...” (Maybe not the exact numbers, but the point was, the length of time expanded each time she said it. I think maybe it was Kim Richards?) Anyway, I kept thinking of it every time Scheana told us how long she was with Rob... it expanded every time.

• Love 10

Agree about LVP's blouse it confused me as well, but I did like her hair band It pulled some the front weight back and it looks as if she has colored her hair darker which looks good also.

Ariana, have to give her credit that if she does have body issues that she has not gone the route of foobs.

Jax and Brit who cares anymore, break up, stay together....NEXT!

Schena, You reap what you sow, Karma's a bitch.

Glad Stassi is no longer with creepy, condescending, douchcanoe. (His name is not even worth typing it out).

Good on Kristen for going over to Jax and try to calm him down and telling him that his anger was being misdirected, girl has grown up!

There seems to be something off ( a slight chill) between Katie & Schwartz.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

This whole season I’ve been trying to think of which reality person made some comment about “four, ten, twelve years...” (Maybe not the exact numbers, but the point was, the length of time expanded each time she said it. I think maybe it was Kim Richards?) Anyway, I kept thinking of it every time Scheana told us how long she was with Rob... it expanded every time.

Just listen to her! Scheana's a total, empty vessel and victim! No one thinks the world revolves around them more; even Stassi and Jax can step back sometimes and see reality as it is! ;-)

• Love 7

I can give Jax a pass for going off on a rant. He just lost his dad and has never experienced a death of anyone close to him. I agree with Kristin that he was directing his hurt and anger at Scheana. Also agree with other posters that Jax and Scheana aren’t as close as he is with the other girls so I can give her a pass for not flying to MI. But, I do think he deserved a phone call, not just a text. Also, I think Jax was telling the truth about how things went down when he was in Vegas, Scheana lives in an alternate universe. 

But what I thought MOST disturbing was how LVP showed just how much of a stone cold, calculating bitch she can be. First, absolute NO TEARS for Jax’s loss when even Andy wiped away tears. Cold bitch unless I missed something.  Second, when she said she hadn’t cashed TT’s checks yet. I’m sure Tom and Tom never expected that to happen. It’s a very manipulative move on her and Ken’s part and it proves she can’t be trusted on a business deal not to mention totally taking advantage of their naïveté. If I were them, I’d put a stop payment on those checks and find another backer. They looked utterly bewildered and probably should have had legal advice with a signed contract before handing her those checks. I can’t believe I actually feel sorry for them. Jax was on point when Andy asked if he was jealous and he replied “I was until just now”. Lmaooooo

• Love 21