Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Buried Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Red Fields said:

Who is the dude with Strand?

A random red shirt from the stadium who was crushing on Strand an episode or so ago.  I think he was with them when they found Naomi.

• Love 1
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Garrett Dillahunt is John Dorie.  This guy is part of their group at the stadium.  I've missed his name too, but since the anvils are ringing pretty hard that he's going to die horribly so Strand can feel bad about it, I'm not sure it matter.

Thanks!

Just now, raven said:

A random red shirt from the stadium who was crushing on Strand an episode or so ago.  I think he was with them when they found Naomi.

Thanks, raven.

2 minutes ago, candall said:

There's still a chance for ZOMBIE NICK. 

No, Alicia stabbed him in the head.

So should we accept that we will never get the story between the damn breaking and the ballpark? 

I think the showrunners said we would find out.

Strand's been storing food for the inevitable collapse.  He's not going to kill this guy I hope.

So things aren't as awesome at the stadium as they would like us to believe.

Ugh, don't care about Naomi and what she can and can't do.

• Love 1

Alicia's telling her story to the camera, Alicia's slippy sliding into the zombie pit, Alicia's eyeballing something through the binos.  How many timelines are there?

• Love 1

Am I the only one thinking of that twilight zone where the guy just wanted to be alone to read and there was a nuclear bomb, so he thought he had it made, but then he broke his glasses?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JackONeill said:

Man, I hope that’s not the way I go!

Ditch your diamond pattern vest!

1 minute ago, Crone said:

Am I the only one thinking of that twilight zone where the guy just wanted to be alone to read and there was a nuclear bomb, so he thought he had it made, but then he broke his glasses?

Nope, "Time Enough At Last", I though the same thing.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, raven said:

Ditch your diamond pattern vest!

Nope, "Time Enough At Last", I though the same thing.

Well, they did show us the broken glasses and the vest was kinda nerdy. Poor guy.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Crone said:

I often think Burgess Meredith & I have much in common.

• Love 2

Yes, I've always thought the suicide zombies were the most poignant.  Wasn't the first one some poor soul snarling helplessly as he twirled around at the end of his noose?

• Love 3

Every one of these baddies has a sad story, a reason why they're the ZA's biggest assholes.  Why can't these fools take their heads out of their butts long enough to realize that EVERYONE has a sad story.  Everyone has lost loved ones, usually horribly.  That doesn't give them the right to murder, rape and steal from people who are trying to survive, just like them.  It's so fucking tedious.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Red Fields said:

Maybe Maddie is with Young Republican Negan.

That's what I'm thinking. Unless they're having a total do-over and Dickens is on the unemployment line with Dilane.

And did Ruben Blades just Audi 5000 out of this mess? 

• Love 1