Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Buried Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Maggie Grace's character, Althea.  Yeah, maybe don't start nicknaming characters before the audience learns their actual names first.

Ok, thanks.

I was like who TF is Al?

LOL!

(edited)

I finally caught last week's episode, today.

They really gave Nick a farewell showcase, didn't they?  Two different people had to hold Nick back from killing!  Nooooo Nick, don't slit that guy's throat, don't beat that guy to death with a hammer!  How intense.  Ooh.  Ooh.  [/s]

And now I'm watching TD, where they're all somber and sad over the tragic loss.

Boo-fucking-hoo.  So long, Nick.  I thought you were kind of interesting when you were scrounging for your neighbor's pain medication--and then I enjoyed your character again a few years later, when Morgan knocked you on your ass with his staff.

Edited by candall
more shade
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Did they just say they're driving around with Nick's body on the floor between them?  Assuming their stadium setup is gone, where are they planning on going with it?

I think they're returning there to bury Nick.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba

What were those spiky quill things on the zombies?

Wait, what????  After all these years are WD characters actually visiting a LIBRARY??? 

• Love 1

You guys I can't even get over the fact that our characters are GETTING BOOKS.  BOOKS YOU GUYS.

Oh forget it, books for the brat, not books for knowledge.

Still, I am interested in this story. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, raven said:

After all these years are WD characters actually visiting a LIBRARY???

Well, there was that one time on the mother show where we learned that Eugene liked to watch.  But we won't speak of that.

• Love 3
Just now, tiredofwork said:

So wait, Nick is dead, we thought we were done with him and he is on the very next show???

We'll be flashbacking for a while.

• Love 1

Ah, "the colonia."

The various location arcs aren't as distinct in my memory as the ones from the, ahem, other show.  Didn't they spend the entire first season trying to reach Coleman's yacht?

• Love 2

Garrett Dillahunt is John Dorie.  This guy is part of their group at the stadium.  I've missed his name too, but since the anvils are ringing pretty hard that he's going to die horribly so Strand can feel bad about it, I'm not sure it matters.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

Old Nick. New Nick. Dead Nick. It’s all the same Nick.

There's still a chance for ZOMBIE NICK.  (And Simon Ogg just set a new high bar for transferring character personality to a walker persona.)

It would be kind of nice to see Nick shuffling down the highway with his peops.  Nick always enjoyed a nice stroll with the undead.

• Love 3