Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Endless

Oh, it is a new country? I don't like that it won't be in the US simply because of the government resources. Not that Pete, Myka, and Jinx, can't still be agents, but having the law enforcement badge helps a lot. 

(edited)

Not that Pete, Myka, and Jinx, can't still be agents

Seems to me that for the most part the agents are from the country where the warehouse sits--HG Wells being an exception with very specific circumstances behind it.

I'd say if the Warehouse moves, they'd likely be out of a job, other than maybe some transitional phase where newbies get training.  Of course it's all magic., so maybe the Warehouse even has a magical way to train up new people.

Edited by Kromm

Why can't it be located in Area 54? No one is going to get at it there.

I think it would be a huge waste of resources if all of them would be out of a job just because the WH moved. You've got 40 years of experience with Artie, and the rest of them have considerable, unprecedented experience. I don't think the portal was ever used before. What the hell else are they going to do? 

Why can't it be located in Area 54? No one is going to get at it there.

I think it would be a huge waste of resources if all of them would be out of a job just because the WH moved. You've got 40 years of experience with Artie, and the rest of them have considerable, unprecedented experience. I don't think the portal was ever used before. What the hell else are they going to do? 

Are we forgetting the Warehouse is Supernatural?  It doesn't exactly follow an H.R. manual.  It appears to make it's own decisions quite apart from what any human cares about or prioritizes.

As for that last question, I think that would be a plot point of the finale.  Clearly they don't just end the series and not ask it anyway, but this specific plotline (the Warehouse moving) seems like it would just emphasize that point even more.

I'm not forgetting, I'm reasoning out how the warehouse operates. It's not a just human priority to locate the warehouse in a secure area; it would want to be in a place where it wouldn't be under siege or bombed. And I would think the warehouse would want experienced human personnel protecting and collecting artifacts.

For that matter, why not Yucca Mountain? It's not like nuclear waste is going there anytime soon, and being underground would be pretty secure.  

(edited)

I'm not forgetting, I'm reasoning out how the warehouse operates. It's not a just human priority to locate the warehouse in a secure area; it would want to be in a place where it wouldn't be under siege or bombed. And I would think the warehouse would want experienced human personnel protecting and collecting artifacts.

For that matter, why not Yucca Mountain? It's not like nuclear waste is going there anytime soon, and being underground would be pretty secure.  

Yucca Mountain and Area 54 are both still in the US.  Why would the Warehouse relocate itself just to stay in the US?  The whole point of the relocation is supposed to be about a shift in global political power, and if there are concerns about a secure area those follow those geopolitical concerns--they don't lead it.

Surely any country the supernatural powers behind the Warehouse feels leads the world is going to have their own secure areas, which the Warehouse will of course magically know, and relocate itself there automatically.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1

Area 51 or Area 54?

Well, if we're talking aliens, I would assume it's Area 51. But, if we're talking THE discoteque of the 1970s, it would be Studio 54. We already have the mirror ball from that place, so why not put the entire warehouse in both that place and time. Just think of Artie dressed as Tony Manero.

• Love 4
(edited)

Well, if we're talking aliens, I would assume it's Area 51. But, if we're talking THE discoteque of the 1970s, it would be Studio 54. We already have the mirror ball from that place, so why not put the entire warehouse in both that place and time. Just think of Artie dressed as Tony Manero.

Supposedly there actually is an Area 54, at Edwards Air Force Base, although I agree Area 51 was probably what was intended by Ganesh.

Edited by Kromm

and Myka was totally born to wear Halston pantsuits.

• Love 1

I'd actually find it very clever of the writers to foreshadow the final, most deadly artifact being the pair of shears that administered a bad haircut that magically no one talks about. Once someone asks about Pete's hair, I imagine the full terrifying might of its awful power will be revealed. Think a disaster of eldritch hairor proportions.

This is only speculation, of course.

• Love 1

Endless wonder.

It was comforting to know the Warehouse does not move and goes on.   I mean it would go on even if moved, but its still there in Unaville.   Pete, Myka, Artie, Claudia and Jinks are collecting artificates.   Mrs. F pops up every so often, then disappears.   We just won't be hearing from Our Gang every week.

Enjoy the endless wonder that is life, the universe and everything.   But be careful of getting whammied.

• Love 3
(edited)

Stupid writing monkeys and their obvious Pete and Myka ship.  OK fine I get why they did it but still.  It wasn't enough to ruin the episode or the show for that matter but I still think it was the most obvious thing they writers could have done.

I loved the scene where Artie was yelling at the Warehouse and called it a whore.  That scene was beautiful and sweet and the kind of writing the show is capable of.

I love how Claudia does end up as the Caretaker...eventually just not right now.  

Of course Myka's moment would have ninjas.  

And of course Pete's moment would be all the moments because.....well I guess it does kind of make sense because he was a mess before and well the Warehouse made him less of a mess.

Hey HG captured Jack the Ripper.   Hi HG!

Ok Despite my extreme Hatred of the Pyka I still think the show is one of the better light weight fantasy shows out there so I will not be too hard on it.  Sitll booooo Pyka.  

<----Edited for grammar and spelling

Edited by maraleia
fixed the spelling for grammar
  • Love 3

Well. I love the format. An artifact that can bring up the best memory is probably the best way for the characters to say good-bye. 

First, Saul Rubinek knocked his monologue out of the park. And then the WH gives him... an apple. The hell? And he has a son...? That's frustrating. I would have liked to see that. 

I love Jinks' memory. It fit his character so well. 

So Leena got her memory too. And as much as I don't care for the character, that was a beautiful moment. I'm glad they brought her back for this. 

Pete got the montage. Nice way to get that in there. "NINJAS!" Pete gets the best lines and McClintock delivers them so well. I'm gonna miss that.

And we actually got to see Helena's memory too! I love that little twist. And that she ends the show in a relationship with a woman. I have to admit, I like that she is with a woman as that is kind of where I saw her happiness. I just wish it didn't feel like her character was bouncing around in her life. I kinda wanted her to be get that life she had with her daughter and never got. 

Claudia in S&M gear. Odd. BUT, she changed her mind again and became the Caretaker? Nice. I wasn't a fan of her change of heart at the beginning of the episode, so to see that AND for her to have pulled on Mrs. F's personality was a happy surprise. She mentioned "if she had a nickel for all the times I thought the WH was going to move"... You think that happens so that ALL the agents have a chance to leave a memory (and not because it's actually going to move)? 

AND the best twist of all - it's not the end and wasn't going to be the end for presumably a long time. Though it would have made more sense to use a different frame of time as "decades in the future" when that seemed a lot like a couple hundred years. I get why they had Artie 2.0, Myka 2.0 and Pete 2.0.... but that felt kinda cheap to me too. I get that it was a nice way to show that Claudia's memories go back a long way and how the original team for her holds a special place, even way into the future. But it made them seem easily replaced and copied. 

I wonder if that particular artifact was one that Mrs. F visited a lot to remember the past.. given how Claudia revisits it to remember that day we just saw?

So... been avoiding it. Myka and Pete. Damn. Again, Pete with the lines, thinking that Jinks was wearing the thimble. I love that that is how his mind went there. But no. Sorry, it was just too contrived. McClintock pulled it off better, but it still felt well acted, not well lived. "So you kissed me? For realsies?" What made this worse is that there was virtually nothing to it. They went from bros/sis-partner to lovers in the space of less than an afternoon and everyone was just "yep, gross/cool." It was shallow and given how fun and interesting these characters are it's just a shitty way to treat them. 

Obama's basketball. Heh. I just wish it didn't look like a show ball for the Harlem Globetrotters. 

All in all this was mostly a win. A really sweet and fun way to say good-bye, to give the characters their own wave to the fans and create a nice rounded, pleasing end. Aside of a few minor rough spots and one major hiccup, I think this is one of the more satisfactory ends to a show. Dammit, I'm gonna miss this show. 

• Love 1

That was okay, kind of underwhelming for a finale. And I hated that they put Pete and Myka together. I loved the friendship/sibling relationship that Pete and Myka had and I loved that they were not romantically interested in each other. But I suppose you can never escape shipping on tv shows these days.   I'm fine with them not going with Myka/HG, but that last minute pairing wasn't all all necessary.

Did they not have Myka and HG in a scene together so we wouldn't see their chemistry? That's the only reason I can think for that glaring omission.

I liked Artie getting an apple from the Warehouse and seeing Miss D (who apparently is also a dominatrix in her spare time) at Warehouse 14 in an undisclosed location.

I wish we got to see what happened to Pete, Myka, Artie and Steve though.

• Love 3
(edited)

First, Saul Rubinek knocked his monologue out of the park. And then the WH gives him... an apple. The hell? And he has a son...? That's frustrating. I would have liked to see that.

I agree about the son to a point but I think part of the reason the show never did and just put him in was to show Claudia that she could have the best of both worlds.  The show had mentioned a coupe times how an agent was allowed to tell one person about the Warehouse it makes sense that Artie would tell someone close to him like a son but never let him get to close.  Let him live a normal life so he could have some kind of normal himself and yet he still has Claudia.  The best of both worlds.

As for the apple.  The smell off apples is that of acceptance.  It was gesture by the warehouse.  The thank you that Artie was asking for.    When The warehouse got blown up and HG saved it that one time her last words were"I smell apples."  The Warehouse had finally accepted her or more likely forgiven her.  

Edited by ChaosTheory
  • Love 4
(edited)

I liked it but that might be me swimming in sentimentality. In the marathon today they had these interview moments with Joanne and Eddie. Joanne had this speech about how she liked that Myka wasn't the typical female character - a satellite of the male lead. So, I guess since the show was ending she and the writers felt it was time to make Myka a satellite (which would never have to be seen)? Yeah, the apple is a sign of approval and acceptance.  HG and Claudia have smelt it during big warehouse moments.

Edited by Grammaeryn
(edited)

I like how "the future" is communicated by... the wearing of lame looking ball caps.

At least the ball cap kept us from comparing Pete 2.0's hair to original Pete's stupid hair.

Speaking of the stupid hair... didn't the presence of that inherently "date" the flashbacks/memories?  If for some reason the actor has the stupid hair for some other role, couldn't they have done away with the future = ball caps thing and just contrived flashback scenes where Pete, allegedly in the past, wears various hats for different missions?

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 2

As for the apple.  The smell off apples is that of acceptance.  It was gesture by the warehouse.  The thank you that Artie was asking for.    When The warehouse got blown up and HG saved it that one time her last words were"I smell apples."  The Warehouse had finally accepted her or more likely forgiven her.  

Oh!! I had forgotten about that! NICE pull!! Ok, that makes a lot more sense and is really pretty sweet. Thanks for the reminder of that connection!

Aww. Goodbye. Endless wonder indeed. I enjoyed the memory artifact & liked it as a way to say goodbye. I loved Artie's conversation with the Warehouse & it giving him an apple thank you. His misty eyes came the closest to making me misty. I didn't like the Pyka, but was resigned to it. I wanted them to go out as the arguing sibling pair I prefer to remember them. Artie's son felt like a throw away but I understand what his point was. Once last glimpse of HG was nice too. I'm going to miss the gang & the Warehouse. I imagine I'll watch this all again at some point. Much like Eureka if I give it a break I enjoy it again.

• Love 1
(edited)

Brought over from TWOP:

So after skipping the rest of S5, I tuned in for the finale, and I have to say: that was...okay...but really underwhelming. Easily the best part was Artie's monologue to the Warehouse, where he got an apple at the end (well, HG defeating Jack the Ripper was pretty cool too). The rest was...very meh. Pyka was gross (imo they've always been way more sibling-like than romantic and it pretty much destroys everything they've done with those two through 4 seasons...also they have no romantic chemistry, their kissing scenes were uncomfortable--maybe the writers agreed, that was the most non-eventful getting together ever), Artie's secret son that's never been mentioned before a total jump-the-shark moment (like really), the "going into a heart" thing was just stupid and silly (Honey I Shrunk the Kids was charming in the 1990s but not 20-odd years later), and the clip-show nature of the show wasn't terrible in theory but didn't work for me in execution. And also I got annoyed by Pete acting like a petulant child throughout. The flashbacks were uniformly pretty lame.

It was nice to see Leena again, though. (Although Mrs. F's promise to Leena made no sense...or rather, in the past, Mrs. F had a lot of angst about how she made Leena a promise and then didn't protect her, but all she promised was to try. Doesn't seem to warrant the angst.)

Also, I don't understand why you'd bring HG back and not have her film with Myka. Even if you're not hooking Myka and HG up, that's just silly. I did like that we got to see HG's defining moment, though, even if I side-eyed what it actually WAS.

The hair looks awful on Pete. It makes him look much older than he is, actually.

I liked seeing Claudia as the Caretaker, but didn't like her wardrobe in that scene, and Scags was just a bit off in those scenes.

I'm going to pretend that this series stopped after 4x01...much better that way.

ETA: After pondering over it for a few hours: I think some of my lack of interest in the flashbacks is that I feel like we already saw everyone's defining Warehouse moment--that's been what the show has been about for the last 5 seasons! I can maybe buy Artie's, given that it was perhaps not so much THE moment for him as it was a moment selected to teach Claudia a lesson (and he's been at the Warehouse for 40-odd years, I wouldn't expect us to have seen THE moment for him), but everyone else's felt uber contrived: Claudia's to showcase Scags' theatrical talents, Myka's to push Pyka (ewwww), Steve's was kind of a meta joke on the fact that the character never really fit in, and they didn't even bother with Pete...oh, come to think of it, the one moment I really bought as THE moment for anyone was Leena's. That was the only one that felt really real to me--and again, it's no coincidence that it was taken from the journey of one of the characters whose journeys haven't been chronicled extensively for 5 seasons.

I don't know--not that I at all wanted the finale to be a clip show, but this was so obviously the writers manufacturing random "meaningful moments" that it didn't work for me. Like, I'm sorry, but you can't convince me that Myka's defining moment was battling suburban ninjas instead of coming back to the Warehouse in 3x01. Or that Jinks' isn't throwing the metronome against the wall in 4xwhatever to save Claudia/his mother. So the entire premise of the ep was kind of a fail for me from the beginning.

Edited by stealinghome
  • Love 4

The horrible Mortal Kombat music in the background of the ninja bit was hilarious.  I couldn't hear all of the words because of the screaming but I know at one point they were just screaming Myka's full name over and over again. 

• Love 4

I really really enjoyed the 42nd street musical bit. Seeing everyone having to move through forms of dancing was just amusing and the touched up song was catchy.

I'm going to join in with the other umpteen voices and say I'm not a fan of the sudden Pete & Myka romance, I prefer to think that in her off time Myka has taken to sneaking away and dating under the name Genevieve, just so no one else can intrude on her real love life. ;)

So, regarding Pete's hair: it's a rug.  In the clips you can see how his hair is receding and so they put him in that awful toupee for this last season.

I'm really going to miss this show.  So many of the new supernatural shows just have no humor.  I'm hoping the new Librarians show will be fun.

I'm going to join in with the other umpteen voices and say I'm not a fan of the sudden Pete & Myka romance, I prefer to think that in her off time Myka has taken to sneaking away and dating under the name Genevieve, just so no one else can intrude on her real love life. ;)

The best and most important thing is that Pete and Myka are together in canon. And they will be awesome together for a long time to come.

So I'm not really clear why they brought up the plot thread of the warehouse still moving and then just glossed over it with a minor flashforward that seemed to indicate that no, the warehouse didn't actually move. It seemed like a big deal that they just chose to bring up not really explain how it was resolved.

(edited)

So I'm not really clear why they brought up the plot thread of the warehouse still moving and then just glossed over it with a minor flashforward that seemed to indicate that no, the warehouse didn't actually move. It seemed like a big deal that they just chose to bring up not really explain how it was resolved.

Warehouse is a living thing and it loves Artie, Pete, Myka, Claudia and Steve, that's why it decided to stay with them. That's the entire explanation.

Edited by CooperTV
  • Love 1

I don't begrudge the shippers. We've had five years of no hint of romantic involvement between Pete and Myka. Let them have their five minutes of fan service.

I liked it, granted the only thing I asked of it was to be better than the finale for How I Met Your Mother.

I loved Artie getting the apple.  That wasn't just a thank you, that was an "I love you too."  The Warehouse was home for everyone, it wasn't a place of work, or a house, and the artifacts weren't possessions.  It was home, and where they belonged.  It could be the Warehouse finally got what it was after, a team that was a family, and didn't think of it as a job.

I'm going to miss this show, but thankfully like Eureka, the crew will still be around and we got a happy ending.

• Love 2

I liked it, granted the only thing I asked of it was to be better than the finale for How I Met Your Mother.

I think we all know that Myka will eventually meet Robin from "How I met your Mother" and run off with her leaving Pete and Ted to meet someone who actually loves them..........

• Love 1

As I posted at the other place, I find my tolerance for plot holes or inconsistencies is directly related to my overall love of a show, and I loved Warehouse 13. I don't care about Artie's surprise son or any of the questionable choices the writers made with the time they had left. The 42nd Street sequence alone was worth the price of admission. And since Artie and Mrs. Frederic have always been my favorites, their parts in the finale had me laughing and crying and loving them all the more.

The writers managed to give me both a sense of closure and continuance. The characters I loved were happy and looked forward to their always-uncertain futures with Warehouse 13. And in case the writers didn't remind us enough, we were left with the knowledge that there would always be endless wonder in this world and a warehouse somewhere to keep it all safe. What more could I want?

Quoting someone else, "I don't ship Myka/Pete, but I'm actually fine with it because they genuinely like each other. So many tv couples get together because of 'sexual tension' and don't seem sustainable as a couple. These two will be happy, I think."

ITA. I would have been fine with no pairing in the end, but I think the aim was to tell fans that Pete and Myka would have each other, whatever happens to the Warehouse in the future. The move from humorous antagonists to romantic partners was rushed, to be sure, but I never doubted that Pete and Myka were the intended endgame from the pilot onward. Other flirtations, including HG, were just that, despite some fans' disappointment or a perceived lack of chemistry between the two.

I will miss Warehouse 13, just as I still miss Eureka. They were sister shows in a happier timeline, a world filled with humor and wonderful, strange possibilities. That doesn't seem to be the tv fashion anymore, and now I must prepare for some grim road warrior times with the likes of Defiance and Falling Skies.

• Love 2
(edited)

I wanted so much to love the finale and watch the show go out on a high note...but I just couldn't. I didn't hate it, as a finale it was fine, it's just that I would agree with all the people who said it was underwhelming. I'm not a huge fan of bottle/clip shows, though it might have worked here. I actually might have enjoyed it more if they thought the warehouse was going to move and so they spent the hour sitting around the table, reliving their greatest moments. HIghlights from past episodes. JInx of course would get a little short changed there since he hasn't been around as long.

Things I didn't like:

1) Pete and Myka. Seriously? I mean, I knew it was coming. They're been pushing it these last six episodes. I don't have any problem with Pyka as a concept, and it would have been fine if their interaction over the seasons had been leading up to it but in my opinion it wasn't. At one time I thought the writers themselves knew this since they did a whole episode where the absurdity of them being together drove the plot. It didn't take me out of the episode but it does kind of leave a bad taste in my mouth.

2) The point of the episode being pointless. The whole thing was happening because the warehouse was going to move. They were storing their memories because they would not be part of the new warehouse wherever it ended up. It was supposed to be a big deal that their lives were going to change when the warehouse left and made for some emotional scenes. Then we flash forward a few decades and find out the warehouse didn't move at all. So why even bother with the story? I can let this one go though, after a good nights sleep, with the idea that it was just the warehouse throwing a tantrum, or else being confused after what Valda did.

3) Jinx's defining moment. Not the shrinking/Fantastic Voyage ripoff, or Jinx marveling at the fact he had a job where he could swim around inside a living human's heart, those are fine. More specifically, it was Helena. I get that most of their defining moments were adventures we've never seen (and I'll get to that very issue in a minute) but I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around when this one could have even taken place. Helena was imprisoned at the end of season 2, Jinx came along during season three, where we found out Helena's consciousness was trapped in the Janus coin and she didn't get her body back until the finale where she 'died', during which time Jinx was also dead. After everything was restored, including Helena and JInx, she was gone from the warehouse and ended up dating the guy with the daughter. So at what point did she have to come back to the warehouse and reveal her shrinking machine? Though with it and the time machine I would love to see the HG Wells section of the warehouse.

4) A bottle/clip show with new footage. The this kind of episode is usually done to save money and/or give part of the cast time off. Obviously this doesn't apply in a series finale. But first of all, how do you waste an opportunity like that, to show some of the funniest, most exciting clips of the series (which they did a little of thanks to Pete's moment), in favor of silly little new scenes which didn't actually define anything and only served to point out that these were stories we might have gotten if SyFy weren't idiots.

5) The more I think about it, the more I disliked forcing Pete/Myka on us enough to mention it again.

Lest you think I'm just whining and complaining.

Things I did like:

1) Helena. Despite what I said about her appearance in Jinx's moment, any appearance by HG Wells is a good thing. I loved the fact we got to see her defining moment and the quick revelation she had dumped what's his name and was dating a woman named Giselle. That put me in a pretty good mood until the point Pete and Myka started kissing, but I digress. Obviously an HG Wells spin off (which was talked about at one time) is never going to happen, especially with Defiance still going on, but all things considered Jamie Murray makes everything better.

2) Leena. That little moment with her and Mrs. F reminded me how much I actually missed her character.

3) Caretaker Claudia. Scagliotti doing an excellent CCH Pounder impression. I like knowing the warehouse would be in such good hands.

4) Artie's rant at the warehouse, and the warehouse's response. Rubinek really knocked that one out of the park, but then again I've always thought he was probably the best actor of the bunch. Plus the apple was such a nice touch.

5) Everyone was still alive and together at the end. That's really the whole point, isn't it?

Edited by KirkB
  • Love 2
(edited)

I loved the 42nd Street flashback, not only because we got to see Claudia tap her little heart out but because it was hilarious to watch Artie, Pete, Myka, and Steve multitask. For dancers, it's easy to dance and do something else but I can only imagine how challenging it must have been for them to remember their lines and act while also remembering the steps. I loved that they didn't just do the same sloppy shuffle throughout that scene. They gave them very distinctive steps to do so we could see that they were tapping along, which was much more work but totally worth it for me! You know, me sitting at home on my sofa watching them dance.

I also loved that Steve got to see several of Mrs. F's memories and everyone else kept missing them.

I HAAAAAAAATE that both Pete and Myka were given those "wait, I'm in love with my partner" epiphanies. Just no.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 1

I'd kind of like to see Warehouse 13 with Miss D at the helm. Mrs. F was older and so she always had this mother/grandmother like appearance. With Claudia being so young looking, younger than the agents they showed and she's supposed to be so much older than them. It would've been interesting to see the agents work with her. 

• Love 1

Cross post from TWOP 

I have come to a decision. Although I have felt this season has been written by monkeys who have not watched this show at all; the series finale was by no means awful. I hated the Pete and Myka ship and the show picked all the wrong memories. I would have wanted to see memories I remember for god sake. Each character had defining moments on the show and it would have been cool to see them again but the show wanted to end with the stupid Pyka thing so....oh well.

I did like seeing Leena again.... And HG. Hey was HG in a room with anyone of the gang? I think she shot all her scenes at a seperate location being as busy as she is. On the other sci-fi show she is on.

I loved Artie's apple scene.

This was not a great finale or even a good one...it just wasn't a bad one either.

• Love 1

Bringing over just a part of my post for TWoP.

What I really want to see on the gag reel is the reactions of the actors learning that they were going to be tap-dancing for a 10-minute scene while escaping from Busby Berkely Rockettes.

• Love 2

The good parts of the finale were a lot like the good parts of the whole show - the wonderful chemistry between the characters.  Like someone finally making Mrs. F. finally laugh, or the banter during the 42nd Street segment.

And the little touches like the ninja song were hilarious.

I thought the ending was a bit of a cop-out, that Warehouse 13 still existed decades in the future despite all the buildup about the imminent move.  If Paracelsus could be caretaker of different warehouses, so could Claudia, right?  But I suppose it let the show come full circle.

It was a bit underwhelming, but I’ve seen much worse series finales. Like nearly everyone else; hated that the writers felt like they had to put Pete and Myka together. They have no romantic chemistry at all; a sibling vibe, yes, romantic vibe, no.  I guess they didn’t have a scene with Myka and HG because it would have pointed out how little romantic chemistry Pete and Myka have. I would have liked it better if when they had their big kiss, they would have pulled back and went “nah, not feeling it”.

The rest of the episode was okay, I would rather they have used clips from previous episodes to show their big moment. The new clips weren’t that special. It was nice seeing Claudia in the future being the Warehouse caretaker, but it would have been interesting to have seen Warehouse 14. What nation would replace us as the #1 superpower? Maybe Iceland!

• Love 2

I would have preferred Myka and Pete agreeing to go on a date.   "A DATE date?"    "Yeah, a real date."    "OK"        They are shown in a classic muscle car, at a drive-in movie.       (there are a few left)

I would have liked it better if when they had their big kiss, they would have pulled back and went “nah, not feeling it”.

MTM and Mr. Grant did that, IIRC.    :)

• Love 2