Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

The queen bee issue is interesting because nobody should be in that position on an ensemble show, and healthy women don’t need to be. I see LVP as needing to be seen as queen on this show, on VPR, in business, in her charity work, even with Ken - while Kyle is always struggling to be valued, understood, and not to be fucked with (which LVP does by pitting women against each other so they’ll fight to be her fav). 

As I said in another post, I think the show has been a catalyst for Kyle, helping her break the silence in a dysfunctional family. imo the healthier she gets, the less reactive she’ll be - and the less she’ll put up with people who manipulate others and need to be queen bee.

I find the idea a bit sexist a group of women have to have a Queen Bee but it is widely promulgated across all the Bravo shows and especially the ones featuring women.  I have often thought in the categories of reality shows candid vs. competitive Bravo has managed to turn their shows into candid/competitive shows.  LVP has had a variety of references to where she feels her position lies in her taglines for several seasons.  

Until her dying day I think Kyle will always try and get everyone to like her on her terms.  Quite honestly with the pre-season hype this year how everyone just loved, loved each other-Erika being the only honest one who admitted to her issues with Teddi, and Kyle saying how she could not do the show without LVP, I just didn't see it.  Kyle is really hard to keep up with as at the start of the season-back in December, she was saying she wished she hadn't said anything about her sisters as it was all okay and now she and Kathy haven't spoken for six months?  Maybe there is some revisionism going on?  I know recently Kyle's insurance carrier had to settle a KIm caused lawsuit, that could have changed the dynamic.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Really. Erika completely disengages when it’s not about her, and re-engages when her name is mentioned.

So true, Nexxie.  This is the very reason why I do not buy her "migraine" story. Erika was checked out, but magically was able to check back in and become quite animated when it suited her. The way she physically turned her head up and away when the attention turned away from her was so obviously disrespectful to the other ladies and to Andy. I don't think I have ever seen this type of rude body language at a reunion before. (Other than sometimes someone will turn their back toward the one person that they can't stand when that person is talking, which is also rude, but not for the entire reunion)

Anyhow, I can't understand Erika's seemingly bad timing. First she want all cray cray on Teddi just as her book was being released, which (based on reading several different message forums as well as her social media pages) resulted in people cancelling orders. 

Now she is turning people against her just as the rumors are going around about trouble between her and Tom, which may result in her needing to sell herself in order to create revenue. 

I really don't understand. What is going on with her?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 18
31 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

So true, Nexxie.  This is the very reason why I do not buy her "migraine" story. Erika was checked out, but magically was able to check back in and become quite animated when it suited her. The way she physically turned her head up and away when the attention turned away from her was so obviously disrespectful to the other ladies and to Andy. I don't think I have ever seen this type of rude body language at a reunion before. (Other than sometimes someone will turn their back toward the one person that they can't stand when that person is talking, which is also rude, but not for the entire reunion)

Anyhow, I can't understand Erika's seemingly bad timing. First she want all cray cray on Teddi just as her book was being released, which (based on reading several different message forums as well as her social media pages) resulted in people cancelling orders. 

Now she is turning people against her just as the rumors are going around about trouble between her and Tom, which may result in her needing to sell herself in order to create revenue. 

With those painful periods and migraines, Erika may be menopausal with crazy hormones - which may be hard for Erika, given her reliance on sex appeal.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

LVP spoke of private conversations (that the others couldn’t judge for themselves), using character assassination in saying a number of different ways that Kyle is always a mess - that’s a sniper from the side move.

At the beach house Kyle called Lisa out then and there, which stunned Lisa into silence - she can dish it out but can’t take it, which is why she dwells on things and plans a sniper attack later.

I understand your perspective.  But I see the reunion as airing grievances and either moving forward or not. Kyle's "you couldn't take it cause it wasn't all about you" to Lisa stung.  And as we've seen through the years, it wasn't even true...that's why I still think Kyle was projecting.  Lisa presented her grievance to Kyle respectfully and without anger but really, at least from witnessing Kyle's 'all about me' behavior & feelings ad nauseam, I found it interesting how they both (at least for now haha) ended that conversation on good terms.  Lisa sees Kyle and gets that she has a difficult time, if ever, to look at a situation from another perspective and usually makes allowances.  Lisa seems to understand Kyle and her baggage, but that doesn't mean that Kyle herself should never be called out...that's what the reunions are for.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

Well, Yolanda did it to Joyce, she sat with her back to Joyce that entire reunion, even when she bad mouthed Joyce.

• Love 16

I can't believe how badly Erika botched this season. She walked out of last season like a champ because of that mess with Dorit. This season should have been a victory lap. Even though Dorit called her cold, this season she was working on her biography with a beloved blogger. This was an opportunity to show that she wasn't as cold and aloof as she seemed and show her LGBT bonafides. Instead she was colder and more superficial than ever. She was more withholding and calculating. She had her back up constantly and was aggressively defensive over everything. During the reunion, she had a puss on for practically the entire reunion.

Also I've found it funny that she was on WWHL with RuPaul and Trixie and was blandly complimentary of Drag Race, when she should have been at the very least much more conversant given the overlap between her fan base, Drag Race fans, and housewives viewers. I've always felt like she thinks her gay fans are a consolation prize. And because I'm such a Drag Race fan, Erika really showed her Coldness Unpleasantness Narcissism and Talentlessness.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

Kyle isnt smart enough to do anything on her own. She is a wealthy housefrau who, to keep her busy and not on his ass all the time, has a husband that funds her hobbies. its just that her hobbies are to some of us, actual jobs. I"m quite sure she didnt write a business plan for her stores - she hired someone/team to do the actual work - business plans, buying, display, etc. She just swans in for the opening and when BravHo pays her to go to NYC to check in on her namesake store. She has about as much to do with that store as I do, except she can go in and get free shit. That's basically the only difference IMO. Ditto her insipid TV show ideas. You really think SHE writes all the scripts? No fucking way, she cant do that stuff, she has no skills or talent other than shit stirring, being a professional victim, and spending Mauricio's hard earned money. She is as vile as her sister Kim, just without the addict part.

^THIS x 1000!!!!

• Love 2

It occured to me that LVP could've used Dorit's own words to defend cropping the photos used in LVP's magazine. When Andy brought up how Dorit didn't name a bathing suit after Teddi and Camille, Dorit said (more or less) "Its my company, and my bathing suit line so its my choice." When Dorit and her peanut gallery berated LVP for cropping Dorit's head out of the shots, LVP should have said, "Just like it was your bathing suit line and your decision not to include a bathing suit named after all of us, its my magazine and my decision not to include photos you weren't happy with in the first place!" Mike drop.

• Love 21

Erika never verbally attacked Kyle, LVP, Dorit, nor Rinna- only Eileen and Teddi. In true bully form she attacks those she perceives as weaker. Erika was without a doubt backing down and spin doctoring her narrative at the end of the reunion. 

For someone that lives a privileged, comfortable life, Erika is a very angry person. 

Tom and Erika never showed one bit of chemistry between them- only awkward politeness. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if their marriage is over. It would surprise me if she quit RHOBH~ where else would she have such a perfect platform to cry “woe is me”, and to showcase her revival from the ashes like a Phoenix..... ( hope I’m wrong because I find Erika foul to even look at). 

LVP mentioning having seen Kathy Hilton when Kyle hadn’t spoken to her for 6 months was kinda evil. 

• Love 10
22 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Anytime anyone else was talking, Erika was staring off into space or looking up at the studio lights. Like a freaking moron. I guess that's what happens when you surround yourself day and night with ass-kissers. No insight into yourself or others. No ability to interact with people. I really don't believe she has friends. She lives in such a delusional world and wears a human suit. Creepy A F!

19 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

19 hours ago, nexxie said:

With those painful periods and migraines, Erika may be menopausal with crazy hormones - which may be hard for Erika, given her reliance on sex appeal.

That weird staring into space (as well as drinking a “regular” Coke) were actually signals to me that she DID have an actual migraine. That’s the kind of stuff I do. When I’m around friends and that happens, I let them know “hey, sorry if I look less than attentive—I have a migraine right now.”

• Love 6

Hmmmm, could Ericka really be on the outs with Tom? Possible. Remember when they were at dinner meeting T for the first time. Ericka said something to the tone of "I can't act that way in my house" (paraphrased). Life offstage might not be so great.

• Love 4

I didn’t watch any of this show during the season. I just watched the reunion shows. If all of these women have to apologize over and over about their behavior, how they treated someone else, how they should have phrased something better, how they misunderstood what someone else said, what the hell is the point of this show? They’re all too sensitive, don’t actually listen to each other, talk behind each other’s back based on little or no correct information or are outright nasty bitches. Time for this show to end. Maybe it’s time for all of these HW shows to end. It’s the same thing every year. Zzzzzzzz.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I didn’t watch any of this show during the season. I just watched the reunion shows. If all of these women have to apologize over and over about their behavior, how they treated someone else, how they should have phrased something better, how they misunderstood what someone else said, what the hell is the point of this show? They’re all too sensitive, don’t actually listen to each other, talk behind each other’s back based on little or no correct information or are outright nasty bitches. Time for this show to end. Maybe it’s time for all of these HW shows to end. It’s the same thing every year. Zzzzzzzz.

But this is what the reunions are all about, rehashing things that happened during the season and they have always been like this. LOL

• Love 4

Yes, I realize that but in past years, there didn’t seem to be so many apologies between all of the participants. This particular reunion seemed to be nothing but that. 

• Love 1

The entire season was a snooze fest.  I managed to watch the first two parts of the reunion but after reading this thread, decided to skip Part III.  I even erased it from my DVR.  

• Love 4

Do the wives consult each other about whet they are going to wear to reunions? Dorit and Erika wore the same color. My eyes could not stop gravitating to Erika’s chest the entire time. I guess that was the point...

• Love 2
Just now, chewycandy said:

Do the wives consult each other about whet they are going to wear to reunions? Dorit and Erika wore the same color. My eyes could not stop gravitating to Erika’s chest the entire time. I guess that was the point...

I believe that production tells them the theme of the reunion, like on Atl., it was Spanish colors/style.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I believe that production tells them the theme of the reunion, like on Atl., it was Spanish colors/style.

I guess that production is a lot more controlling than I had previously thought. Guess it’s ok to a certain point but they can ruin things sometimes (by forcing issues that don’t really exist). 

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:03 PM, chenoa333 said:

Yes, LVP is starting to resemble (as another PT poster mentioned awhile back)  Michael Jackson and not in a good way. Apparently, she does NOT have a good plastic surgeon. And don't get me started on her neck! It's equally as messed up as Kyle and Kim. Wrinkles, Sharpei ripples, crepey skin. And these women are only in their 50's/late 40's? Good luck to all of them for attempting to look "forever young". You lost that one already.

Man, LVP looks like she's in her 70's.  If so, then she looks pretty good.  There's no way she's only in her 50's.  

"Me" flavored dorito and her asshole husband, I like Peepees K? make me just change the channel.  They are disgusting.  Plus, I hated Boy George back in the day - his music sucked.  I remember he got busted in NY, I think?   and there were pics of him doing community service picking up trash off of the streets -  LOL

image.png.bbce8934c703760c9fcfe74daef6ed9d.png        image.png.5c5d0829c8ff2aa21eb7d3e08cd29522.png

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

That's all EriCa the insecure, trashy c has to offer. Fake tits just like her fake hair extensions.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/9/2018 at 5:53 PM, Natalie68 said:

We are nearly done!  Some madcap spying on past girlfriends in some zany wigs should be in there somewhere.  Maybe a culinary scene mixing up some macaroni salad with their hands (its inspired by the potato salad donchknow!).

Haven’t  read everyone’s comments yet but shall we include a scene where he is given a stuffed duck upon birth of his grandchild which he then returns still in its original wrapper?

Edited by nightmeri
NyQuil and spelling don’t mix
  • Love 4
On 5/8/2018 at 6:48 PM, ivygirl said:

Ooh, I have a suggestion! The main alcoholic character can be called Richard Kims! See... totally different

I think I'd rather use Richard for their dead dad and third, non-reality  brother, so you'd have Big Dick and Little Dick being discussed or making occasional appearances.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

IMHO, real friends would discuss beforehand what they were going to wear. I would think the reunion is a big event, so of course they’d discuss what they planned to wear between each other. If they socialized off camera at all it would come up in the normal course of girlfriend talk. On the other hand, maybe they don’t care what they look like and leave it all up to their stylists, in which case they wouldn’t know what they were going wear. *Shrugs*

These women are not normal and for the most part their friendships are fake. YMMV.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, ivygirl said:

That weird staring into space (as well as drinking a “regular” Coke) were actually signals to me that she DID have an actual migraine. That’s the kind of stuff I do. When I’m around friends and that happens, I let them know “hey, sorry if I look less than attentive—I have a migraine right now.”

Yeah....but she did that last reunion too. She just gets bored when attention isn't on her. I've never seen her show any interest in anybody but herself. And asking for a coke when you have a migraine is like asking for a bandaide for a broken leg, at least for me anyway. Migraines aren't cured by cokes. If it is, it's not a migraine.  

• Love 6
9 hours ago, AntAnn said:

IMHO, real friends would discuss beforehand what they were going to wear. I would think the reunion is a big event, so of course they’d discuss what they planned to wear between each other. If they socialized off camera at all it would come up in the normal course of girlfriend talk. On the other hand, maybe they don’t care what they look like and leave it all up to their stylists, in which case they wouldn’t know what they were going wear. *Shrugs*

These women are not normal and for the most part their friendships are fake. YMMV.

I thought I had that the housewives are given a color palette and provide dress options but that the producers ultimately select their reunion attire?

• Love 2
(edited)
On May 9, 2018 at 12:05 AM, breezy424 said:

I knew you would disagree.  Actually, the editor and chief  makes the final decision.  I worked for a very well know national magazine.  Yes, an editor can decide to reshoot but the final decision is make by the editor in chief.  Which would be LVP.

And yes, Dorit did make a stink but LVP made the final decision of cutting off Dorit's head.  I have no problem with that but  LVP needed to own up to that.

Not to be argumentative because I love u breezy, but I believe Lisa's mag title is just that, a title. For name recognition. She doesn't make the call because she truly has no experience running a magazine, or if she does, it's minimal. I work at a creative company and our COO is COO in name only. The owner makes all the real decisions. In fact, that's a way he lures you to come work for him, "you want to be Vice President? Sure! I'll make you Vice President!" But in the end, a couple of the top officers have no real power. Some do and some don't. Titles are just that sometimes, except when they aren't ;)

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 5
(edited)

Also, had to come back to add, I TOTALLY believe LVP had a hand in cutting Dorit's head off, and she was right to do so! Dorit acted disgustingly. Arrogant, ungrateful, difficult, she was awful at the shoot. So unprofessional. Lisa threw her a bone to invite her to model and this is how the bitch behaved?! How insulting!! I would have done the exact same thing. Behaviors have consequences.  Too bad she didn't own up to it, but she prob didn't want to hurt PK or was just trying to be diplomatic. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 13

I’ve always enjoyed Kyle on the show, but I think she sold her soul to the Devil with these tv shows. She had to know her sisters would be concerned about their family being portrayed on a tv drama, yet it appears she was somewhat secretive about the production, and never included Kathy and Kim on what she was doing. Fame and  fortune were more important to Kyle than keeping her extended family intact and healthy. I’ve lost respect for her because of it. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, snarts said:

I thought I had that the housewives are given a color palette and provide dress options but that the producers ultimately select their reunion attire?

That could very well be the case. If so, they must have given each sofa group different color choices. There was purple and red on one and black, white and silver on the other. Lol.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Yeah....but she did that last reunion too. She just gets bored when attention isn't on her. I've never seen her show any interest in anybody but herself. And asking for a coke when you have a migraine is like asking for a bandaide for a broken leg, at least for me anyway. Migraines aren't cured by cokes. If it is, it's not a migraine.  

Didn’t say it wasn’t a cure; it’s just a help. Believe me, my migraines are 100% real. Because of course I take meds, rest, etc. I do everything I can to get rid of migraines—and sometimes Cokes are a part of that. 

Look, I think she’s been a jerk all season, and a jerk at the reunion. I’m not a superfan making excuses. I’m just trying to say that she isn’t necessarily faking it. Her being a jerk and having a migraine aren’t mutually exclusive. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 10
(edited)
47 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Didn’t say it wasn’t a cure; it’s just a help. Believe me, my migraines are 100% real. Because of course I take meds, rest, etc. I do everything I can to get rid of migraines—and sometimes Cokes are a part of that. 

Look, I think she’s been a jerk all season, and a jerk at the reunion. I’m not a superfan making excuses. I’m just trying to say that she isn’t necessarily faking it. Her being a jerk and having a migraine aren’t mutually exclusive. 

I completely feel bad for you having migraines. I have had a few in my life but my sister has them often. She cannot tolerate any light or sound. She has to go to a dark, silent room, sometimes for a whole day and cannot even lay right down, but has to be semi elevated on a pillow. She would not be able to speak.

My husband has had similar symptoms when he had vertigo. 

I guess the only problem I had with EJ claiming migraines was that she appeared to be fine one moment and then bored the next. She did not seem to be in excruciating pain like I have been during a migraine or what I have observed in my sister. 

She just looked annoyed and bored, which would be the opposite of what people would normally project during a migraine. Real pain is difficult to disguise.

Edited to add:  This is only my experience with migraines. YMMV, of course. I can only base my opinions on what I have personally seen.

Edited by Happy Camper
Last paragraph
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I completely feel bad for you having migraines. I have had a few in my life but my sister has them often. She cannot tolerate any light or sound. She has to go to a dark, silent room, sometimes for a whole day and cannot even lay right down, but has to be semi elevated on a pillow. She would not be able to speak.

I guess the only problem I had with EJ claiming migraines was that she appeared to be fine one moment and then bored the next. She did not seem to be in excruciating pain like I have been during a migraine or what I have observed in my sister. 

She just looked annoyed and bored, which would be the opposite of what people would normally project during a migraine. Real pain is difficult to disguise.

Edited to add:  This is only my experience with migraines. YMMV, of course. I can only base my opinions on what I have personally seen.

Maybe that’s why I sympathize with her(on this! And only this! LOL). There are times I do have to fake it. It sucks. There are definitely times I have to go hide and lie down... but sometimes it hurts to lie down... So I’m like your sister, I have to be a little elevated. :( I just get them so frequently that if they’re “not that bad,” I suffer through them. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/9/2018 at 6:23 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Tell me this doesn't look like Pandora

giphy.gif

I can see the resemblance! I'm not trying to be mean or insulting (I know...THAT would be a first! )  but I do see the similarities in the mouth area and the same complacent, defeated look that Pandora wears most often. But damn that's a cute cat! 

ETA: in reference to the poster upthread who commented on how LVP has an entire different demeanor when she's interacting with Max as opposed to Pandora. I've always felt sad for Max. Lisa can't hide her obvious favoritism for "Pandy". And Ken shows absolutely NO interest in Max his SON. Hopefully, Max won't end up in a relationship like his adoptive parents where his wife runs their lives. Max seems so gentle and kind. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, nightmeri said:

Haven’t  read everyone’s comments yet but shall we include a scene where he is given a stuffed duck upon birth of his grandchild which he then returns still in its original wrapper?

PERFECT!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I’ve always enjoyed Kyle on the show, but I think she sold her soul to the Devil with these tv shows. She had to know her sisters would be concerned about their family being portrayed on a tv drama, yet it appears she was somewhat secretive about the production, and never included Kathy and Kim on what she was doing. Fame and  fortune were more important to Kyle than keeping her extended family intact and healthy. I’ve lost respect for her because of it. 

Kyle told her sisters and Kathy disapproved. Kathy could have approved. Oh well, it is Kyle's account.  Kathy had years to clean up the negative stuff about her mother in  House of Hilton she chose not to.  Mostly Kathy doesn't want Kyle making money.  Kim is too lazy to work.  I find Rick and Kathy Hilton to be far more vile than Kyle.  When Brandi was out there saying horrible things about Kyle and Mauricio, Kathy was inviting her to the family Christmas party and excluding Kyle and her family.  Not inviting Kyle's two older daughters by Mauricio to Nicki's wedding.  Long before Kyle did her TV pilot Kathy has not been a good sister.  The best any of these sisters can do is keep a relationship with their nieces and nephews.  Even when Kim's daughter had her big wedding in Mexico, with Nicki and Paris in the wedding party, Kathy and Rick refused to attend.  There is some petty BS going on and it isn't necessarily all on Kathy.

The Hilton ilk has made quite a bit of money off reality TV and it was a career starter (after the porno tapes) for Paris.  Kathy needs to let her sisters have their day.  If Kim refuses to cash in she should not be going after Kyle.

• Love 13
On 5/8/2018 at 6:14 PM, ivygirl said:

Not being funny, but can you have an anaphylactic reaction to animals? Asthmatic reactions can cause your throat to feel like it’s closing. Allergies can make your eyes red.

IvyGirl, I'm allergic to cats & my throat absolutely closes up so that I can barely breathe; it's terrifying! And I have no anxiety or panic disorders whatsoever--it really can happen from animals & their dander. Also, some people think they're allergic to horses when it's the hay they are actually allergic to...

On 5/9/2018 at 9:42 AM, WireWrap said:

Not really, Kyle already knows that Lisa/Kathy are friends, so nothing new to her, she certainly didn't look/act surprised or upset.

I feel like Kathy Hilton & Lisa Vanderpump, while friendly, are more like acquaintances who run in the same social circles/networks with common friends than they are actual friends.

On 5/9/2018 at 10:52 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Erika demanding Teddi come at her was one of the most interesting things I have seen in a while. I think Erika knows how to deal with people if they either coddle her like her glam squad, or come at her, because Erika can play that game well. It's when people meet her without dysfunction and see thru her that Erika gets uncomfortable. Interesting. 

Alonzo Mosely FBI, what you said here is brilliant; I totally agree with your insight...

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

The migraine EriCa claimed she had was BS. She was bored and annoyed because she wasn't the center of attention. She's an insecure, arrogant, egotistical a hole. She has NOTHING to offer. If she wasn't married to the homely, old fart, she'd still be serving cocktails.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/9/2018 at 7:46 PM, Sweet-tea said:

LVP really nailed it with Kyle. She does talk about herself a lot and doesn't pay much attention to others. Not knowing about if her husband had any family members killed during the Holocaust is a perfect example. As someone upthread said LVP was essentially calling Kyle self-centered, needy and neurotic. Kyle protested quite a bit. It must have stung. 

(NEVERMIND - I just read on page 3 that Kyle made up the 'escaping Holocaust" WTF is wrong with this gal?)   old post - I hope that question eventually gets answered. I am shocked that Kyle didn't ask Mauricio all those questions after hearing how he came to Mexico. I am completely intrigued by his family's story after learning this tidbit re: escaping Europe.

Edited by Chalby
just learned that Kyle is nuts
  • Love 1
On 5/9/2018 at 10:52 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Erika demanding Teddi come at her was one of the most interesting things I have seen in a while. 

I loved how Erika felt so threatened by Teddi's "truth" she immediately went to a physical street-fighter response. She was threatening Teddi, rather than talking around her. She even shouted Teddi down rather than talk. It was clear that Erika feared whatever Teddi had to say. 

• Love 8
On May 9, 2018 at 12:19 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

Kyle is always happy to listen to anything Lisa wants to share about anything that is upsetting to her, like that one time Lisa wanted to talk about her lawsuit at dinner.

Nicely done! :)

• Love 3
On May 9, 2018 at 1:45 AM, zoeysmom said:

If the magazine were a serious publication they would not care one bit what went on behind the seasons, they would run the best photos.  Punishment would have been to take Dorit out entirely of her freebie modeling day.  I doubt Vogue cuts models heads off because they were naughty on set-then again they most likely pay their models.

The shoot was for Vanderpump's jewelry line I would say she had total control of the content,  plus she enjoyed the confessional crack she made about "off with her head".  This is one time Vanderpump should have employed the British humor line and moved on.  

If the magazine was a serious publication they wouldn't have had Dorit to begin with. She has a rather ugly cleavage with hard, unnatural breasts, and her face doesn't photograph well.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

If the magazine was a serious publication they wouldn't have had Dorit to begin with. She has a rather ugly cleavage with hard, unnatural breasts, and her face doesn't photograph well.

The drama is real, lol. I mean it was made for TV. Plus, it gave LVP the opportunity to deliver that great off with her head quip. Personally, I think Dorito is very attractive and photogenic. 

Eta:not to imply she is a kind or likable person.

Edited by AntAnn
Further thought
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, AntAnn said:

The drama is real, lol. I mean it was made for TV. Plus, it gave LVP the opportunity to deliver that great off with her head quip. Personally, I think Dorito is very attractive and photogenic. 

Eta:not to imply she is a kind or likable person.

She IS attractive, in an 80s, Rio album cover plastic way, however I thought the pics she took were ugly. I just don't think she's photogenic.  Hey, some women aren't very pretty but look amazing in photos, what can you do?

• Love 2
(edited)
On May 9, 2018 at 9:56 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Erika dresses as if she's going to be featured in a heavily editorialized photo shoot (or a Moschino ad) every time she leaves the house it would seem.  You're not old fashioned, Erika is a ridiculous facsimile of a human.

She does! She dresses in costumes, not clothes, as does Dorit now--desperately! Lol but I actually like it, this is the over-the-top silliness I tune in for. I don't need to see them schlepping around in gray sweats like Sheree in Atlanta did all season. They just can't master looking chic and always look over-done. None of them can except Luann and occasionally Bethany. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 3
On May 9, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Mindthinkr said:

She needs to reinvent herself. Besides her negative personality, I’d like her to act a little bit more her age. The only woman that has remained a sex kitten for many decades is Ann Margaret. She can act. 

Edited to add: Eartha Kitt may be another good example. 

She can't. This is pretty much it and all you're gonna get. 

She's no Lady Ga Ga or Madonna. She has no reinventions in her because she's not really an artist with any real talent. There's no 'there' there. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

She can't. This is pretty much it and all you're gonna get. 

She's no Lady Ga Ga or Madonna. She has no reinventions in her because she's not really an artist with any real talent. There's no 'there' there. 

Sad for her, but very likely true.

• Love 5
(edited)
On May 9, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Juliegirlj said:

Kyle should have included her sisters in the creation of her tv show. Throw them a bone and make them assistant executive producers or similar. No doubt Kyle didn’t want to share the profits nor the credit. Honestly I don’t blame them for being upset with her. Did Kyle really think it would turn out otherwise?! 

This reunion was boring. They were all trying too hard and nothing seemed organic. 

I agree 100%! The hostility boils down to money. Kyle has been on this show for years now talking about her childhood. strait-up. Nothing cloaked in "based on" nonsense. She's dragged her sister on and dissected all their family struggles, alcoholism, dog bites, lawsuits, bathroom drug-use, etc. NOW Kathy has a problem with showing family secrets? GMAFB. KATHY is the worst out of the 3 of them, imho. She's a big-mouthed, manipulative load. I watched her stupid, unsuccessful show, and talk about trash! She's also responsible for Paris and Barron - didn't he get dragged off a plane while on a drug rant? She wants her cut and knowing Kyle, isn't getting a dime.

Money is all the sisters care about. They were raised that way.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 7