Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, dosodog said:

Because it is always about Kyle. She has no room in her head if it doesn't directly hurt her feelings.

Don’t limit Kyle, there’s no room in her head for a lot of reasons.....

• Love 23
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

I wonder how much PK had to pay Lisa for that plea for Dorit’s continued employment?

I don't think Dorit had anything to worry about. I think if anyone should be worried it's Rhinna.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, whydoievencare said:

I know - I thought the same thing!  Well, it wasn't her family so I guess she wasn't that interested?

But......family..........means everything.....to Kyle.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Impalace said:

How could Kyle not know if Mauricio lost family in the Holocaust? 

Too busy learning about their history in the real estate biz.  For an "inspired by" producer credit.

4 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I wonder how much PK had to pay Lisa for that plea for Dorit’s continued employment?

Yeah, that wasn't obvious much.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, N. Bluth said:

So now we can say "hypochondriac," but not "Munchausen's"? Mm-kay...

It's not like any of them ever pronounced munchanfrausanhansen right.......

Yolanda is in my head now.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Impalace said:

Kyle is seriously allergic to any talk NOT about her. While having an allergic reaction, she suffers hearing loss - but wont admit it because she doesn't want anyone to know she has a problem unless you call her out on it...and then if that happens, she resorts to...

giphy.gif

• Love 16
32 minutes ago, b2H said:

Erika is a shrew and a bitch and she has no place with civilized people.  She needs to go back into her glam squad world and live in her bubble where she can say whatever she wants, however vile, and her glam squad giggles and says, ‘yes, Mother’.  She has no place in the real world.

I sincerely hope she is not returning next season.  I have had quite enough of her narcissistic personality.

ETA:  and that nincompoop Dorit can follow her out the door.

Get out of my head!  

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Is she the next Sniper From The Side?  

I thought Teddy did a good job of excusing her "scathing" blog entries while still holding Erika and Dorit accountable for their misdeeds.  The baby dolphin is learning to swim with the sharks!  

I think she got away with the Rinna was being spoken badly about by Dorit and PK scot free

Rinna & Andy should have gone in to say - you didn't do that because you felt so guilty about it for months - you did it to try to cause issues between Rinna and Dorit because of your own issues with Dorit

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

The purple Dance Fever twins are doing a great job of congratulating themselves for how justified they are in going after Teddi.

HAH!  No kidding.  I almost turned it off then, they were so irritating.  Was this filmed early enough that they didn’t realize how horribly badly their strategy of going after Teddi was being received.  Oh, and Erika saying Teddi has bullied her.  OMG.  

I managed to make it to their various sign offs so apparently I missed LVP shilling for Dorit?  Drat.  (not)

11 minutes ago, Impalace said:

If I were Kyle, I’d be afraid of sharing what I knew in case I got something wrong and then everyone would call me a liar, etc.  Or maybe she really doesn’t listen to anyone.  Or maybe she doesn’t feel comfortable sharing someone else’s story of that magnitude.  

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, dosodog said:

This whole "Ericka left Teddi's party early" is why I can't fully support Teddi. 

Get over it and move on.  Stop obsessing over whether someone likes you.

I still think Teddi is considered "awesome" because of Dorit.  I like her, but if we were in a group, it would be shallow.

Teddi's kind of personality, for me, is way too much work.

I agree. Maybe Teddi has led a charmed life and is unaccustomed to the real world that I live in, where sometimes people are assholes, say shitty things, are kinda mean and you find a way to deal with it.

I thought Teddi's "I've never been spoken to like that before in my life!" was telling. I have. I think many people who maybe aren't the daughter of "rock royalty" have too? 

She's alright, but she's not a saint, she's not a lamb and I think in a way, she's used to being a BFD queen bee, and doesn't know how to deal with another one. It bugged me when she said the crappy things she said in her blog was venting or catharsis (whatever words she used) but when others do that to her, they don't get the same consideration. 

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm still Team Erika in the whole Teddi/Erika drama.

Teddi - you did call Erika a liar by saying she had pretend amnesia, you then called her a liar again when LVP followed you to the car - that time you said Erika "changed" her story.

Teddi presented the walking up the stairs of Erika saying "Yes, but I'd be pissed" as WHOLEHEARTEDLY agreeing with everything she said about Dorit.

That's not true - at the Rivington dinner Erika did not say anything to you or agree. At Andaz for drinks, Erika was busy re-applying her lip gloss. In the hallway in front of LVP, Erika said re-direct when Teddi asked wouldn't you be hurt - I'd be hurt but that's because I'm a sensitive person - getting in that jab that Erika is unfeeling.

Teddi is a lot sneakier than she is given credit for - perfect for this group

TEAM EriCA - NEVER. She's a TOTAL a hole.

15 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Don’t limit Kyle, there’s no room in her head for a lot of reasons.....

Kyle = AIR head.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle is seriously allergic to any talk NOT about her. While having an allergic reaction, she suffers hearing loss - but wont admit it because she doesn't want anyone to know she has a problem unless you call her out on it...and then if that happens, she resorts to...

giphy.gif

What the hell is going on with her neck in that video? Big long veins popping out on both sides. 

• Love 2

Holy shitballs....did LVP have a stroke recently??? She needs to either lay off the Botox and filler or change her injecting aesthetician because it has totally distorted her lips and mouth. The left side of her mouth looks paralyzed when she talks and her upper lip looks too heavy for her to lift.  I’ve always thought she was a stunning woman who had a great plastic surgeon, never looking too “overdone”.  Sadly, I think she has crossed that line. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

Does Kyle actually think she had an anaphylactic reaction when she was with the horses in Berlin?  God, she really is dramatic.  An allergic reaction coupled with an anxiety reaction more like.

I agree 1000% .  I'm sure Kyle did have an allergic reaction to the horse.  However, instead of remaining calm (or being prepared in advance and bring some benadryl with you) you totally panicked and made your condition much worse.  She is such a drama queen.

• Love 13
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:10 PM, SCS said:

Well damn! That's a first -- Kyle's usually so stoic. ;-D

OCO, Kyle is one big "nerve" ready to break down at a moment's notice! ;-)

4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

What the hell is going on with her neck in that video? Big long veins popping out on both sides. 

Maloof has pulled her too tight! ;-)

34 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

HAH!  No kidding.  I almost turned it off then, they were so irritating.  Was this filmed early enough that they didn’t realize how horribly badly their strategy of going after Teddi was being received.  Oh, and Erika saying Teddi has bullied her.  OMG.  

I managed to make it to their various sign offs so apparently I missed LVP shilling for Dorit?  Drat.  (not)

If I were Kyle, I’d be afraid of sharing what I knew in case I got something wrong and then everyone would call me a liar, etc.  Or maybe she really doesn’t listen to anyone.  Or maybe she doesn’t feel comfortable sharing someone else’s story of that magnitude.  

Kyle doesn't listen and I'm starting to believe she's just not "all there!" She's quite self-absorbed, has a severe need to gain some kind of fame in her own right, and deflects when called out on it! ;-)

• Love 9

Team Erika here for the beach trip. I've had horrible periods and turned down plans because of them. And I had the worst vacation of my life at a campground while dealing with it. So, she told people she was sick, finished her filming commitment like a professional, and went off to get out of the spotlight and be sick in private. And then came back to Teddi being butt hurt about her leaving? I'd have handed her coffee and asked what else she needed. That's what a real hostess does. Erika reacted out of embarrassment and anger, and she had every right to.

In other news, shut up Dorit. And Kyle, stop using your family as plotlines and series pitches. 

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I failed to see how Teddi and Erika thought their sparring at the reunion was productive and was cause for them to kiss and make up.  Erika was still demeaning, and Teddi had that deer in the headlights look.  IMO, they've got a long way to go if they're going to be friends.  Trying to be friends with Erika would be too much work.  It's simply not worth it. YMMV.

I would have flipped Erika off long before allowing that amount of frustration! Teddi does not need some pretentious POS like Erika in her life! ;-)

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, Chicosan said:

Holy shitballs....did LVP have a stroke recently??? She needs to either lay off the Botox and filler or change her injecting aesthetician because it has totally distorted her lips and mouth. The left side of her mouth looks paralyzed when she talks and her upper lip looks too heavy for her to lift.  I’ve always thought she was a stunning woman who had a great plastic surgeon, never looking too “overdone”.  Sadly, I think she has crossed that line. 

I think she had botox injections too close to filming the reunion and then coupled with the light reflection from her dress all made her look horrible/older. LOL

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Team Erika here for the beach trip. I've had horrible periods and turned down plans because of them. And I had the worst vacation of my life at a campground while dealing with it. So, she told people she was sick, finished her filming commitment like a professional, and went off to get out of the spotlight and be sick in private. And then came back to Teddi being butt hurt about her leaving? I'd have handed her coffee and asked what else she needed. That's what a real hostess does. Erika reacted out of embarrassment and anger, and she had every right to.

In other news, shut up Dorit. And Kyle, stop using your family as plotlines and series pitches. 

I think Teddi would have greeted her just like that had she known Erika was leaving and that she left because she wasn't feeling well. Teddi did not know that Erika was having a rough period or that she was leaving because of it because Erika never told her.

1 minute ago, islandgal140 said:

I'm sorry I think it is very weird to have converted to Judaism for your husband and not know if he had relatives that died in the Holocaust?!?! No one was asking for a specific # or names. Her not being able to say yes or no is truly, truly fucked up. 

LVP's last minute push for the audience members to give Dorit another chance sounds like it was at the behest of PK. They need this check. I guess Boy George and swimsuits are barely keeping the lights on.

All of the other women there have said that Dorit wasn't/isn't mean or nefarious and I think Lisa was just trying to point this out to us (and to Dorit).

• Love 17
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

I failed to see how Teddi and Erika thought their sparring at the reunion was productive and was cause for them to kiss and make up.  Erika was still demeaning, and Teddi had that deer in the headlights look.  IMO, they've got a long way to go if they're going to be friends.  Trying to be friends with Erika would be too much work.  It's simply not worth it. YMMV.

I think it's because they've "done their job" for this season, and next season there will be new nonsense to snipe at - who knows now what side you'll end up on?  It always cracks me up when they talk about "this group" - as it's the giveaway that they're not a group of friends, just a "group" that's hard to join, hard to get along with, lots of "work" - as the ladies on the show admit.  Dorit and Kyle - "We have some work to do" - gee, what fun.  I personally don't even get it when everyone has to say marriage is "a lot of work" - be kind, don't do the things that you know drives the other nuts, have separate tvs.  Not so difficult.  But having to "work" at casual friendships?  Give me a break.  I do have difficult friends, so I limit time with them and it's fine.  These gals are all so much work, and so petty, that I can't believe they treat their real-life friends like they treat "this group".  Which of course is the show :)

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think Teddi would have greeted her just like that had she known Erika was leaving and that she left because she wasn't feeling well. Teddi did not know that Erika was having a rough period or that she was leaving because of it because Erika never told her.

All of the other women there have said that Dorit wasn't/isn't mean or nefarious and I think Lisa was just trying to point this out to us (and to Dorit).

Dorit still doesn't own it when it's pointed out and she has a way of deflecting it back when called out! Her apologies are truly worthless! I've never apologized so much in life as this silly woman has had to do because she's got such a big arse mouth! ;=)

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, princelina said:

I think it's because they've "done their job" for this season, and next season there will be new nonsense to snipe at - who knows now what side you'll end up on?  It always cracks me up when they talk about "this group" - as it's the giveaway that they're not a group of friends, just a "group" that's hard to join, hard to get along with, lots of "work" - as the ladies on the show admit.  Dorit and Kyle - "We have some work to do" - gee, what fun.  I personally don't even get it when everyone has to say marriage is "a lot of work" - be kind, don't do the things that you know drives the other nuts, have separate tvs.  Not so difficult.  But having to "work" at casual friendships?  Give me a break.  I do have difficult friends, so I limit time with them and it's fine.  These gals are all so much work, and so petty, that I can't believe they treat their real-life friends like they treat "this group".  Which of course is the show :)

Yes and No. LisaV and Kyle do hang out after filming ends and Lisa/Dorit do as well. Teddi has seen both LisaV and Kyle since filming ended as well. So there are real friendships here between most of the women. Only Erika and Rinna don't see anyone after the cameras leave, not even each other.

1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

Dorit still doesn't own it when it's pointed out and she has a way of deflecting it back when called out! Her apologies are truly worthless! I've never apologized so much in life as this silly woman has had to do because she's got such a big arse mouth! ;=)

Much like Kyle, Dorit doesn't listen to what others say. LOL 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes and No. LisaV and Kyle do hang out after filming ends and Lisa/Dorit do as well. Teddi has seen both LisaV and Kyle since filming ended as well. So there are real friendships here between most of the women. Only Erika and Rinna don't see anyone after the cameras leave, not even each other.

I know some are friends or friendly and get together for fun.  But I think then it is for fun or they don't bother.  I doubt Kyle and Dorit will spend the entire hiatus "working on their relationship" is all I'm saying.  And for the gals they find to be too much work, they'll see them again when filming starts :)

• Love 5

Why is LVP begging the audience to give Dorit another chance?

Producers, we have spoken. We don't want to see that phony, pretentious, poor excuse for a human with virtually no redeeming qualities on our screens ever again.

Kyle, what's more important to you; family and your relationship with your sisters as you claim, or fame and fortune based on stories from your personal life as your actions dictate?

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, princelina said:

I know some are friends or friendly and get together for fun.  But I think then it is for fun or they don't bother.  I doubt Kyle and Dorit will spend the entire hiatus "working on their relationship" is all I'm saying.  And for the gals they find to be too much work, they'll see them again when filming starts :)

I agree, I don't think Kyle/Dorit are going to have any serious discussions on their squabbling this season but I do think they will still get together a few times to reconnect before filming begins again. I do like that they really do have friendships/relationships with each other outside of the show, like NY has, it make the show more enjoyable for me. I don't ever see Erika hanging out with anyone outside of filming though and Rinna needs to get past blaming the viewer backlash she got on Lisa, she did it to herself all by herself IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Rahul said:

Why is LVP begging the audience to give Dorit another chance?

Producers, we have spoken. We don't want to see that phony, pretentious, poor excuse for a human with virtually no redeeming qualities on our screens ever again.

Kyle, what's more important to you; family and your relationship with your sisters as you claim, or fame and fortune based on stories from your personal life as your actions dictate?

I think Lisa would do the same for most of the others, including Erika, maybe even Rinna as well. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Much like Kyle, Dorit doesn't listen to what others say. LOL 

Rinna went to Coachellla with Kyle and Teddi in April. So she was hanging with the  girls outside of filming too.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, the artistic director/editor usually makes those calls and we all saw/heard him say that he refused to use Dorit's photos because she, Dorit, made a stink about how bad they were. I don't blame him, Dorit was rude to the magazines makeup/hair stylist people/camera person and even to him. He was the one that decided to reshoot everything with a different model, not Lisa, In the end though, those photos were not very good, so they went with Dorit's original photos minus her head/face, which is what Dorit thought they were to be anyway, so there shouldn't have been an issue. And there wouldn't have been an issues without Rinna's/Erika's stirring the pot. 

I knew you would disagree.  Actually, the editor and chief  makes the final decision.  I worked for a very well know national magazine.  Yes, an editor can decide to reshoot but the final decision is make by the editor in chief.  Which would be LVP.

And yes, Dorit did make a stink but LVP made the final decision of cutting off Dorit's head.  I have no problem with that but  LVP needed to own up to that.

• Love 5

If the blind was true, that Erika/Tom are through, then I am not surprised by this! http://tamaratattles.com/2018/05/08/goodbye-erika-jayne/

1 minute ago, missyb said:

Rinna went to Coachellla with Kyle and Teddi in April. So she was hanging with the  girls outside of filming too.

Did she go there with them or did they see each other there?

2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I knew you would disagree.  Actually, the editor and chief  makes the final decision.  I worked for a very well know national magazine.  Yes, an editor can decide to reshoot but the final decision is make by the editor in chief.  Which would be LVP.

And yes, Dorit did make a stink but LVP made the final decision of cutting off Dorit's head.  I have no problem with that but  LVP needed to own up to that.

IMO, Lisa left it up to her Artistic Director/Editor, like she told him she would. 

• Love 9
(edited)
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

If the blind was true, that Erika/Tom are through, then I am not surprised by this! http://tamaratattles.com/2018/05/08/goodbye-erika-jayne/

Did she go there with them or did they see each other there?

Looked like they went together. Were hanging out , dancing ( mauricio and Teddi;s hubby were there). On the other hand, her girls were also there. 

Teddi and Edwin were staying with Kyle at her desert house.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 7