Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Dear Bravo

Please cut Erika loose and bring on Kathy Hilton.

Let the games begin!

LVP's "casual" mention of how she had seen Kathy recently was a perfect sniper from the side move.

Teddi and Rinna (how is this possible?) came off the best, I thought.  I generally like Kyle, accepting that she is far from perfect, but she lost me tonight.  Dorit and Erika, no further comment is needed.

• Love 23
(edited)
5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I actually don't even think she's that deep.  Sometimes, people are just bitchy because they're bitches.

Bitches are just bitches? Nooooo..... Children are born sweet and lovely... bitchiness is a learned behaviour derived from problems/pain/bad experiences.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 7
(edited)
13 hours ago, phoenix780 said:

I need them to solve one more mystery on this final part- why do some of them insist on using the right glass when all of them seem to hold it incorrectly?

That disconnect annoys me, as does watching them warm up what's probably expensive, delicious champagne. 

Yes my god. Just yes. Drives me nuts. It's not brandy you classy bitches. 

Edited by I8A 4RE
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Erika’s bitch persona is classic ‘hurt them before they hurt me’ personified.

edit: I am soooo over that attitude.... so boring to watch her pissy attitude all the time.

Yup!

If someone treated her son the way she treated Teddi she would go apeshit crazy.

Don't care if she lives or dies.

I fast forward past everything of Erika on stage, or when she's filming with her paid Barbi boys, or if she films with Golum. It's old and so repetitive. Same shit, different episode.

Aging pretend club kid looks good on nobody. She looks ridiculous. I don't even focus on what she's wearing any more.  It's a fleeting half second thought... "Oh, another costume, who cares, what are the rest wearing."

Edited by Giselle
Format, & changed that to of.
  • Love 20
13 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Her Glam Squad is nothing more than PAID employees - whose job is suck up to her ego.  Thirsty Mikey will be the first to turn on her if the pay checks stopped coming.  Erika Jayne is nothing more than a vanity project bankrolled by her sugar daddy.   The fact that she didn't even know if her family had read her book speaks to the lack of relationship they have.

Both Dorit and Erika came off looking horrible.  Their lies, hypocrisies and mean girl tactics will forever play on in BRAVO rerun land.

She did seem to imply that the money she is currently making (between her Bravo paycheck and minor appearances at clubs) is bankrolling her $40k per month lifestyle. Tom maybe dialing back. 

• Love 8

I don't really care that Ericka is cold, aloof and dismissive I care that her performance is so Johnny One Note.

I'm now bored with it, she needs to expand the repertoire, change it up a little bit, do something different.

It's odd (I dare not say weird) that she seems to put some effort in being interesting and it comes across, to me, as so  flat.

• Love 21
(edited)
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

I don't really care that Ericka is cold, aloof and dismissive I care that her performance is so Johnny One Note.

I'm now bored with it, she needs to expand the repertoire, change it up a little bit, do something different.

It's odd (I dare not say weird) that she seems to put some effort in being interesting and it comes across, to me, as so  flat.

She needs to reinvent herself. Besides her negative personality, I’d like her to act a little bit more her age. The only woman that has remained a sex kitten for many decades is Ann Margaret. She can act. 

Edited to add: Eartha Kitt may be another good example. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Unless she would like to continue receiving a check for her participation in this show, in which case she will have to figure out a way to tolerate that woman.

You really think she NEEDS this Bravo check? I think her future is set with her family "thank you very much!" ;-)

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

They really didn't touch on that subject and they should have

I very much agree with this statement. Andy should have not stayed on the script (notes, cue cards, TelePrompTer) and really try to hold them to answering the questions and getting answers or their rational (behind a behavior) explanation. 

• Love 5

A little off topic, but, on my twitter feed a trailer for American Woman came up. It was much more interesting then what they showed on RHOBH. It seemed more a dramedy . Alicia Silverstone really looks the 70's girl. Its a relatable era to me and if I ever found it playing, I might watch. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She needs to reinvent herself. Besides her negative personality, I’d like her to act a little bit more her age. The only woman that has remained a sex kitten for many decades is Ann Margaret. She can act. 

Mae West did it till the day she died and we know how that ended up. Yeeesh!

But at least Mae had a legitimate career, history,  exposure, and clever  repartee to back it up. Erika has none of that.

Plus I don't think Mikey would stick around that long unless he's well compensated for tugging and tucking a wannabe has been's wrinkly old ass into latex. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Plus I don't think Mikey would stick around that long unless he's well compensated for tugging and tucking a wannabe has been's wrinkly old ass into latex. 

Nobody in their right mind would want that job. YMMV

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

LVP's "casual" mention of how she had seen Kathy recently was a perfect sniper from the side move.

Teddi and Rinna (how is this possible?) came off the best, I thought.  I generally like Kyle, accepting that she is far from perfect, but she lost me tonight.  Dorit and Erika, no further comment is needed.

It was GREAT.  It was the equivalent to a Michael Scott "that's what she said" comment

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

You really think she NEEDS this Bravo check? I think her future is set with her family "thank you very much!" ;-)

I cannot imagine a scenario where a person would sign on for this entertaining but ridiculous shit show, if not for the desire for fame and/or money.  She doesn't strike me as someone particularly interested in fame, though anything is possible.  

One thing I would say with relative certainty - she isn't doing it for sport.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I wondered about this as well. Lisa Vanderpump really shouldn't feel any type of way about Kyle not remembering her grandmother's name as this seems to signal that Kyle is essentially not interested in other people. Including her husband's family history.

This, coupled with Kyle's need to pitch her past to network television executives in an effort to tell her story (regardless of how all the other parties involved might feel) tells me Kyle is every bit the narcissist that Erika Jayne has shown herself to be. The degree of self-importance that some of these ladies have is staggering.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I cannot imagine a scenario where a person would sign on for this entertaining but ridiculous shit show, if not for the desire for fame and/or money.  She doesn't strike me as someone particularly interested in fame, though anything is possible.  

One thing I would say with relative certainty - she isn't doing it for sport.

That's exactly what they're doing! None of these women NEED this GIG! They are from Beverly Hills FFS! This is just a novel exploration of fame, but having little to do with earning money! ;-)

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

That's rhetorical, right?

Nope. Kyle's actions are odds with her words, and we all know that age old adage about actions...

Kyle knew the damaging impact of selling a TV show "inspired by" her childhood did, yet she chose go down the same path and pitch Glass Houses. Those are not the actions of someone who desperately wants to mend fences with Kathy or Kim at this point, no matter what she says.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 13
44 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I very much agree with this statement. Andy should have not stayed on the script (notes, cue cards, TelePrompTer) and really try to hold them to answering the questions and getting answers or their rational (behind a behavior) explanation. 

I thought this reunion was either suspiciously edited, or they were told in advance what would and would not be discussed.  I'm never a fan of the dramatic shouting over each other that is common with RHO reunions, but this one was uncharacteristically stifled imo.

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought LVP's mention of Kathy Hilton and some other casual remarks where nit sniper shots. My initial reaction was that it was the benefit for all others present. Make no mistake fellow HW, my relationships with Kyle and Dorit are real and go behind this show. Can you say the same ?

Wait, maybe that is a sniper shot!

Edited by missyb
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Chicosan said:

Holy shitballs....did LVP have a stroke recently??? She needs to either lay off the Botox and filler or change her injecting aesthetician because it has totally distorted her lips and mouth. The left side of her mouth looks paralyzed when she talks and her upper lip looks too heavy for her to lift.  I’ve always thought she was a stunning woman who had a great plastic surgeon, never looking too “overdone”.  Sadly, I think she has crossed that line. 

Yes, LVP is starting to resemble (as another PT poster mentioned awhile back)  Michael Jackson and not in a good way. Apparently, she does NOT have a good plastic surgeon. And don't get me started on her neck! It's equally as messed up as Kyle and Kim. Wrinkles, Sharpei ripples, crepey skin. And these women are only in their 50's/late 40's? Good luck to all of them for attempting to look "forever young". You lost that one already.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

How could Kyle not know if Mauricio lost family in the Holocaust? 

2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Because she is vapid and dumb as a rock? That was a jaw dropper.

I would not be surprised to learn that Kyle's PR is frantically doing damage control on this, and a "Kyle Richards Clarifies her Statements" blog or video is looming.

Awesome.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

That's exactly what they're doing! None of these women NEED this GIG! They are from Beverly Hills FFS! This is just a novel exploration of fame, but having little to do with earning money! ;-)

The only ones who really needed the paycheck were Taylor Armstrong and Kim.

• Love 11
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Giselle said:

The only ones who really needed the paycheck were Taylor Armstrong and Kim.

I would add Brandi to that list.

But, even though the rest don't need the actual Bravo paycheck, I do think they profit significantly from the promotion of their businesses (and, in the case of Yolanda and Lisa R., the promotion of their offspring).   

Edited by MMLEsq
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

LVP said her first grandchild will be called Teddi?! Is Pandy pregnant? 

I have no idea of whether Pandora is pregnant or not. I’m amazed LVP will have any of the final say on what her daughter’s  babies name will be. I’m sure Pandora and her husband will be the decision makers. Lol, but I do think that LVP is pompous enough to think that she has. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I don't ever see Erika hanging out with anyone outside of filming though and Rinna needs to get past blaming the viewer backlash she got on Lisa, she did it to herself all by herself IMO. 

Erika herself has said she doesn't have or keep female friends and this past season proves why. 

4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Merely "inspired by", not "based on".  Huuuuuge difference.

Kyle has been saying this all season long, I guess in an effort to get Kathy to believe it. That all went to hell when they showed a clip and Kyle said "that is exactly what my mom used to say to us all the time." Girl, what?!!? It is more than 'inspired' by if the main character is directly quoting your mama. 

• Love 17
(edited)

Tamara Tattles is now saying Erika is off the show. Can’t say I’m surprised. Her attitude at the reunion sure seemed like she was already gone. I wonder who’s decision it was, hers or Andy’s?  My guess is she told Andy she was quitting and didn’t want to do the reunion but he said she had to. If the rumor is true and she is divorcing, she’s going to wish she had that HW paycheck. No more private jets and glam squad. She may say she didn’t sign a prenup, but that doesn’t make it true. 

Edited by prettybird
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I have no idea of whether Pandora is pregnant or not. I’m amazed LVP will have any of the final say on what her daughter’s  babies name will be. I’m sure Pandora and her husband will be the decision makers. Lol, but I do think that LVP is pompous enough to think that she has. 

I'd bet Pandora or "Pandy" is going to name her child whatever she wants.  LVP picked her pet name of "Teddi/Teddy" for the grandkid to match it's mom's no matter the sex. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Giselle said:

Yes, Kyle/Teddi and their families went together but was Rinna a part of that group or did she run into to them?

2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Not really, Kyle already knows that Lisa/Kathy are friends, so nothing new to her, she certainly didn't look/act surprised or upset.

20 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It's a nickname. I call my 6 year old granddaughter "Munchkin", which is not her real/given name. LOL

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, prettybird said:

Tamara Tattles is now saying Erika is off the show. Can’t say I’m surprised. Her attitude at the reunion sure seemed like she was already gone. I wonder who’s decision it was, hers or Andy’s?  My guess is she told Andy she was quitting and didn’t want to do the reunion but he said she had to. If the rumor is true and she is divorcing, she’s going to wish she had that HW paycheck. No more private jets and glam squad. She may say she didn’t sign a prenup, but that doesn’t make it true. 

While I'd prefer her off the show completely, none of this "friend of" business, it really doesn't matter to me if she's on or off the show. If she comes back I'll just fast forward through her stuff like I have for the last two years.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I failed to see how Teddi and Erika thought their sparring at the reunion was productive and was cause for them to kiss and make up.  Erika was still demeaning, and Teddi had that deer in the headlights look.  IMO, they've got a long way to go if they're going to be friends.  Trying to be friends with Erika would be too much work.  It's simply not worth it. YMMV.

That part definitely must’ve been edited out.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Duke2801 said:
  On 5/3/2018 at 2:11 AM, SCS said:

Kyle's chronic neediness coupled with the anxiety and hypochondria must get old as hell; I wonder if Kyle used these things in her youth to gain attention from Big K. What was the comment Pump made during the crosstalk about Kyle wanting to be checked for multiple sclerosis (which I think she called multiple cirrhosi

I’m  thinking some of Kyles issues are the result of how Big Kathy “parented” her daughters. Like a PTSD type of situation. Of course I’m exaggerating, but some people really do carry over what happened to them as kids into adulthood.

By most accounts Big Kathy was a horror of a mother.  She was a chronic alcoholic whose thirst for fame was was lived out through her daughters, especially Kim.  Big Kathy and the Hollywood system exploited Kim and it destroyed her.  I think Kim's main issue is the PTSD she suffers from due to the abuse she endured as a child star.  Her alcoholism and drug use is a "coping mechanism" for her to deal with the pain.  I am not making excuses for Kim's substance abuse, she is responsible for her drinking.  Kim is extremely emotionally fragile.  Like many addicts with a history of child abuse, putting down the drugs and alcohol and going to rehab is the "easy" part.  However, when they are no longer numbing the pain with drugs and alcohol, all of their past trauma and pain begins to surface and an addict new to recovery will often pick up and use again to make it stop.  I feel that Kim has been caught up in this cycle for decades.  The worst thing for her has been joining Kyle on RHOBH.  Kyle exploits her sister's vulnerabilities and use them to make her look like "the loyal put upon sister".  She never had her sister's back when Taylor or Rinna attacked Kim.  She sat back and allowed them to abuse Kim.  Now Kyle is exploiting their painful childhoods to gain more fame and money by "creating" a TV show about them.  Kyle is a thirsty bitch and is toxic to Kim.    

• Love 19

Not defending Erika at all (cause she was beyond horrible this reunion) But I do see her point about Teddi being the doe eyed deer...If you are going to be in a group with these woman you gotta get a tougher skin.

• Love 7
(edited)
39 minutes ago, prettybird said:

No more private jets and glam squad.

...but she'll always have that Jane Jetson outfit she wore at the reunion.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 11
(edited)
14 hours ago, Chicosan said:

Holy shitballs....did LVP have a stroke recently??? She needs to either lay off the Botox and filler or change her injecting aesthetician because it has totally distorted her lips and mouth. The left side of her mouth looks paralyzed when she talks and her upper lip looks too heavy for her to lift.  I’ve always thought she was a stunning woman who had a great plastic surgeon, never looking too “overdone”.  Sadly, I think she has crossed that line. 

LVP tends to go into overdrive with the botox and filler before every reunion.

You think she looks bad here - you should see her on VPR - egads!

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

I think one point Teddi kept trying to make -- which Erika never addressed -- was the fact that Erika's assistant was already at the hotel.  Why, if Erika decided to go to a hotel somewhat spontaneously?  Teddi's house was in Dana Point, right?  Which, if you're driving, I'm going to guess takes around 75-90 minutes with relatively light traffic.  (I'm not from CA, but I actually had to drive from LA to Dana Point once and I remember it taking a while.)  Does Erika regularly require assistants to be "nearby" or on standby?  It almost seems like she can't do a single thing on her own without paid help.  And, I'm not sure why this is being laid at Teddi's feet -- it seems like they ALL talked about it (not in a being mad way, but in a "hey it was kind of weird that she left" way) and probably wouldn't even have said any thing about it if Dorit hadn't made it into a bigger deal than it was.      

The other explanation -- which no one dared mention -- is that when they looked at the pictures they agreed with Dorit that her face looked horrible and decided not to hurt her feelings by telling her that was the reason.  Instead it's easier/kinder to say it was because of her attitude.  And, if Dorit wasn't expecting her face to be photographed, whined about the makeup, then complained once she actually saw some of the shots that she looked bad, why is she all of a sudden having feelings about the pictures showing exactly what she expected in the first place? -- in theory, she got what she expected/wanted.  You can't really have it both ways -- you can't complain about how your face looked AND complain they they didn't show your face.  

Me too!  I actually think marriage is easy -- as long as you marry someone that you would genuinely want as a friend and actually talk about things before you get married, so that you're on the same page regarding expectations (how money will be handled, how many kids do you want, etc. etc.).  It's amazing to me that people get married without talking about and agreeing about some of those things.  

---------------

Were those colored contacts or are Kyle's eyes really that green?

Every time they show that clip of Erika in the latex halting for the cyclist, I laugh at her expression (and the sort-of look directly at the camera), but -- boy -- I think she looks ridiculous in that latex.  I realize that I might be in the minority on that one.  I think it looks horrible -- I'm around her age (generally), but I'm somewhat old-fashioned, I guess (and, apparently cranky this morning...LOL).

Erika had to ride with LVP so they could film on the way to Dana Point.  After they were done filming Erika most likely wanted a quick exit.  I don't think it is a big secret Erika regularly travels with her assistant or Glam Squad.  

I have a theory on the "off with her head" I don;t think it was the bad energy, I think LVP pulled her punches because she didn't want Dorit's face associated with her jewelry line because Dorit was an ass this season.

• Love 21

Kyle should have included her sisters in the creation of her tv show. Throw them a bone and make them assistant executive producers or similar. No doubt Kyle didn’t want to share the profits nor the credit. Honestly I don’t blame them for being upset with her. Did Kyle really think it would turn out otherwise?! 

This reunion was boring. They were all trying too hard and nothing seemed organic. 

• Love 4
(edited)

If the Girardis are divorcing, I do hope that Tom has a stipulation that in order for the Bitch to get any money, she has to stay off TV. That? Would be sweet for the rest of us!

But that's not enough, I need Dorito gone too. She is a lying, shit stirring asshole, and she sucks the fun out of every scene she is in. She and Erika make me want to quit this show now if they come back. Actually, I'd like to see everyone fired except Teddi and Rinna, and I'd like Eileen back, along with some cool chicks they all know, maybe they each bring one new gal into the show. It'd be way bette than the tired ass LVP/Kyle drama has been so ring for how many seasons now???

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, gingerella said:

But that's not enough, I need Dorito gone too. She is a lying, shit stirring asshole, and she sucks the fun of every scene she is in.

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone at a reunion ask the viewers to give someone another chance, like LVP did. WTF! 

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Jel said:

I thought Teddi's "I've never been spoken to like that before in my life!" was telling. I have. I think many people who maybe aren't the daughter of "rock royalty" have too? 

I have. I hate it. Not people I want to spend time with. Now, if I am getting PAID to be around them, different story. Still Sucks. I am a chess player, not a cage fighter, so am not good with the aggressive verbal attacks. I am shocked when vile crap comes out of peoples mouths. Hoping to be Leona Helmsley in my next life. Would rather hang with Teddi that Erika.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Erika dresses as if she's going to be featured in a heavily editorialized photo shoot (or a Moschino ad) every time she leaves the house it would seem.  You're not old fashioned, Erika is a ridiculous facsimile of a human.

Hee! Oh but Erika claims her outfits give her so much depth. I guess she mistakes being an asshole with depth. 

• Love 19