Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Andy explores the reasons behind Lisa Vanderpump's falling-out with Dorit; as the ladies relive their trip to Berlin, they question why Lisa Vanderpump was so upset with Kyle for not remembering her grandmother's name; Kyle gets emotional.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Why is Teddi interrupting and saying it was bothersome to LVP ?  Shut up Teddi- you have known these women less than six months. LVP is pointing out that Kyle is self centered.  Nice tag with the hypochondria.  

I don't think LVP has that many weighty issues.  LVP is about the furthest thing from an anxiety ridden, hypochondriac.

• Love 18
16 minutes ago, SCS said:

Kyle's chronic neediness coupled with the anxiety and hypochondria must get old as hell; I wonder if Kyle used these things in her youth to gain attention from Big K. What was the comment Pump made during the crosstalk about Kyle wanting to be checked for multiple sclerosis (which I think she called multiple cirrhosis)?

Kyle has complained over the years of having a ton of different maladies.  Let's see there is the chronic dry eye, fibromyalgia, severe allergies, depression, anxiety, numerous phobias and any time she gets sick she apparently believes she is about to die.  I don't think Kyle lacked attention from Big Kathy-she claims she slept with her mother until she was 15 years old.

Erika, Rinna and Rinna's kids seem to have had a fair share of illnesses this year. Rinna and Erika both missed filming.  Something happened to Erika in Berlin-wasn't their reason for going is Erika had a concert?  We never saw it.  Erika ended up performing for Luann de Lesseps Halloween party.

I did have to laugh at the multiple cirrhosis.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Something happened to Erika in Berlin-wasn't their reason for going is Erika had a concert?  We never saw it.  Erika end

The initial reason was a bullshit business meeting that she then said was moved to LA so it was never a show.

• Love 14
On 5/3/2018 at 1:21 AM, biakbiak said:

The initial reason was a bullshit business meeting that she then said was moved to LA so it was never a show.

Something weird happened-they show Erika performing and the women in the audience in the trailer and then poof!, it is all gone.  Erika is then getting ready for an appearance at Luann's Halloween party.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Something weird happened-they show Erika performing and the women in the audience in the trailer and then poof!, it is all gone.  Erika is then getting ready for an appearance at Luann's Halloween party.

They did show something in the previews, an Erika J show that is, but Erika claimed the trip to Berlin was about a business meeting and that it was cancelled/moved to LA. So, somewhere during filming they filmed an EJ show but then edited it out. Maybe it was some footage from her NY show.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

They did show something in the previews, an Erika J show that is, but Erika claimed the trip to Berlin was about a business meeting and that it was cancelled/moved to LA. So, somewhere during filming they filmed an EJ show but then edited it out. Maybe it was some footage from her NY show.

Where are you guys viewing this footage? Or is it from one of scenes immediately after the Berlin trip? Thank you very much!

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Where are you guys viewing this footage? Or is it from one of scenes immediately after the Berlin trip? Thank you very much!

It was in the season premier trailers/clips they showed before the season started. 

• Love 5

I need them to solve one more mystery on this final part- why do some of them insist on using the right glass when all of them seem to hold it incorrectly?

That disconnect annoys me, as does watching them warm up what's probably expensive, delicious champagne. 

• Love 19
6 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

"Oh yay!  It's almost time for part 3!  I can hardly wait!"  -- said no one.

Sadly it's not over - we still have the Secrets Revealed episode after

• Love 10
(edited)

Wow, Holocaust conversation. That was deep.

For two minutes.

Not being funny, but can you have an anaphylactic reaction to animals? Asthmatic reactions can cause your throat to feel like it’s closing. Allergies can make your eyes red.

Why do we care about Rinna’s thoughts about Kyle and LVP’s relationship?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 13
(edited)

This is something almost all the girls fall back on, but especially Kyle. Well, you did that to me too, you said this first, you don't know this about me. It is always a counter to a comment, never acceptance of a criticism .

Lisa is right, it is about Kyle. Look a the footage of luncheons when Kyle doesn't pay attention to LVP but answers calls and checks her phone.

Lisa Rinna, clapping her hands in glee when putting LVP on the spot.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 21

WTF - Erika did say what Teddi thought, on the way up the stairs. She DID lie.

6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Seriously Kyle - the Glass House show is going to be about a female who starts her own real estate agency leaving her job as an RA for her mother in law?

What's next? Off The Wagon Sister - the story about a PA who works for her famous sister who has a drinking problem?

Yeah I can tell you are going to be making up with Kathy and Kim real soon

I wonder if Kyle thinks she’s not experienced enough to sell complete fiction - plus, she gets the deals based on her famous family.

• Love 18

EriCa - just go away, you're a hole bitch married to a homely old fart.

Doridiot - you're a dumb a hole married to a sweaty pig.

Kyle - you're such a drama queen and a moron. You're house was burglarized because you and your slimy real estate husband  can't figure out how to use a security system. BOO HOO.

LVP - You look like an old hag.

Lisa R - You go girl. Love your sense of humor.

Teddi - You're the MOST grounded of all the housewives.

• Love 13

This whole "Ericka left Teddi's party early" is why I can't fully support Teddi. 

Get over it and move on.  Stop obsessing over whether someone likes you.

I still think Teddi is considered "awesome" because of Dorit.  I like her, but if we were in a group, it would be shallow.

Teddi's kind of personality, for me, is way too much work.

• Love 9

I'm still Team Erika in the whole Teddi/Erika drama.

Teddi - you did call Erika a liar by saying she had pretend amnesia, you then called her a liar again when LVP followed you to the car - that time you said Erika "changed" her story.

Teddi presented the walking up the stairs of Erika saying "Yes, but I'd be pissed" as WHOLEHEARTEDLY agreeing with everything she said about Dorit.

That's not true - at the Rivington dinner Erika did not say anything to you or agree. At Andaz for drinks, Erika was busy re-applying her lip gloss. In the hallway in front of LVP, Erika said re-direct when Teddi asked wouldn't you be hurt - I'd be hurt but that's because I'm a sensitive person - getting in that jab that Erika is unfeeling.

Teddi is a lot sneakier than she is given credit for - perfect for this group

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wait Kyle just said I didnt know about your period but they show a clip and Kyle is sitting right across her in the outside deck agreeing

C'mon KFB - it's just been established that Kyle doesn't actually listen to anyone!!!  Puh-leeze!!

• Love 15
1 minute ago, whydoievencare said:

C'mon KFB - it's just been established that Kyle doesn't actually listen to anyone!!!  Puh-leeze!!

Oh yeah, it was probably followed by LVP talking about Nanny K.

• Love 9