Type keyword(s) to search

Naked and Afraid XL - General Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have a theory about adults who feel the need to change their first names; it includes the terms “insufferable,” “full of themselves,” and “self-loathing.”

I changed mine from the name given me at birth because I was never called by that name.  I was named after an aunt who was there at the time, and my middle name was the name of her friend who was also there to help with the at-home delivery.

From Day One, I was called by a variation of that name so that if my aunt and I were in the same room, there would be no confusion as to which of us were being talked to.  

It was a pain in the neck as an adult to have my legal name on documents, but it was never really "my" name.  So at the age of 40, I had it legally changed to my first name, no middle name, last name.  I felt (and continue to feel) like I really became myself with that change.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Oh man SuZahhhhhhn!! STFU Already! She just yaps to purposely annoy EJ when he asks her to be quiet when they are hunting. What a pain in the ass she is. Anyone knows you have to be stealthy while hunting. I’d shove a ball of swamp muck in her mouth at that point. It does not look good for the long haul for this trio to stick together. It will all be SuZahhhhhns fault too. Shes acting like a real jerk.

Whoops, I spoke too soon and hope that little talk they had will nip her nonsense in the bud. For all their sakes.

Edited by SassyCat
Addition to post, a few minutes later.
  • Love 3

I can't imagine puking and not being able to brush my teeth.

Nice shot on the squirrel.

Jeff got the nutria bug.  LOL!  Matt seems to be healing well enough.

Brilliant toggle idea on the arrow!

21 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

I spoke too soon and hope that little talk they had will nip her nonsense in the bud. For all their sakes.

We'll see, but I bet it won't last.  Chatterboxes like that can't control themselves.

I'm surprised they weren't better prepared for the rain.  It can rain hard and long down there.

Smart of Ryan to collect the rain water.

Wouldn't smaller trees be more practical?  Gary can be such a jerk.  Nice catfish Amber!

Bummer Lacey tapped.  She seemed to have it together this time.

The gator chomping the camera was cool!  Scary watching them trying to bring it in.

• Love 6

I was glad to see EJ, Sarah, and Suzanne feasting on crawfish. I was wondering why people weren’t hunting for the mud bugs. They are a Cajun delicacy. 
Wonder if all the dudes will eventually catch “Nutria crotch”? 😏 BTW, nutria are an invasive species and very destructive. ☹️

• Love 4

Can this finally be the end of the Lacey-Naked & Afraid relationship? With each passing challenge, she further convinces the audience that she doesn’t have the necessary chops. I’m sure does many things well, but this isn’t one of them.

• Love 7
(edited)

After watching so many participants tell viewers how cold it is a couple of things became more obvious to me.

This is more producer driven than I had imagined.  They were able to go from camp to camp and everyone was discussing the same topic, in the same manner, on their diary cams in the darkness of a cold night.  

I am an adult watching a children's show.

Matt is one heck of an archer, shooting that little fish with an arrow.

on a different note, that Lacy is a real trip.

Edited by Liberty
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Liberty said:

This is more producer driven than I had imagined.

I was surprised to see that they all had animal pelts to keep warm -- why on earth so many were shivering and clearly not using them in a lot of the nighttime footage made little sense to me. Also, why didn't the folks in the season that just wrapped up (the one that filmed here in the US, in some fairly chilly places) not get pelts, or for that matter all the folks that we've seen tap over the years because they couldn't take the cold anymore? At least when they got pelts in that one episode they filmed up in the snowy tundra it made sense, but even if you're trying to fake some level of authenticity, it's not like those types of pelts came off of anything out there in the swamp they could've hunted and skinned.

SuZAHN is annoying, but damn if I don't want to know what her teeth-whitening regime entails. I feel like we should hear a *ding* and see a little fake sparkle every time she smiles.

7 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I was glad to see EJ, Sarah, and Suzanne feasting on crawfish. I was wondering why people weren’t hunting for the mud bugs. They are a Cajun delicacy. 

I was just glad a team finally ate them! We've seen tons of the teams catching them, but then deciding they were better off using them for gator bait, which is just plain dumb; also I suspect strongly this is more producer manipulation -- they clearly want folks battling to get a gator for the drama, and it's stupid. You could live just fine on crawdads and fish, with SO much less effort (and danger) that it's ridiculous. Skinning and cleaning a gator with the knives they have? Pfft. Enjoy that. Now I wish someone would've brought some Old Bay or Tony Chachere's as their personal item, and just had a low country boil with crawdads everyday, lol.

All this is gonna do is convince the yahoos around here they can get WAY closer to gators than they should (which they already do too much of, frankly).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

I’m wondering why nobody has tried making a fish trap/basket thing. They are in a swamp after all! 

They're all too busy beating their chests, pontificating on how wonderful they are, and trying to go for BIG GAME - an alligator!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I really like Sarah. She’s even tempered, and I like her smart survival skills (frequent small meals/food finds vs massive infrequent kills).

• Love 12
15 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Can this finally be the end of the Lacey-Naked & Afraid relationship? With each passing challenge, she further convinces the audience that she doesn’t have the necessary chops. I’m sure does many things well, but this isn’t one of them.

Let's hope.  Yeah, she completed one 21 day challenge, where she was alone a good portion of the time, but that doesn't make her a legend.  In my mind, you have to complete at least 3 challenges to be a legend, which means Amber (1 completion, 2 taps) and Riley (2 completions, no taps) are not legends either.

But I bet Lacey will be back AGAIN with another redemption challenge because they like the drama she brings.

8 hours ago, tljgator said:

I was surprised to see that they all had animal pelts to keep warm -- why on earth so many were shivering and clearly not using them in a lot of the nighttime footage made little sense to me.

We've seen tons of the teams catching them, but then deciding they were better off using them for gator bait, which is just plain dumb; also I suspect strongly this is more producer manipulation -- they clearly want folks battling to get a gator for the drama, and it's stupid. You could live just fine on crawdads and fish, with SO much less effort (and danger) that it's ridiculous. Skinning and cleaning a gator with the knives they have? Pfft. Enjoy that.

Exactly what I said to Mr. Max.  But it looked like Jeff, Steven and Lacey had their pelts on the ground.  Why didn't they make beds from grass and such and wrap the pelts around them?  And what about body heat?  I think Jeff doesn't cuddle, but we know Steven does.  But I think they gave them pelts because they were going into December.

Did anyone catch Riley's look when they wanted to use crawfish for bait?  To me, she looked like she wanted to eat the damn thing, and I don't blame her.  I wouldn't be trying to catch one of those damn gators.  There is plenty of other stuff out there, fish, crawfish, small game, snakes.  You're 100% right that it's producer manipulation.

Did everyone notice that the men packed on extra weight, but not the women?  Afraid they would look bad on camera?  

• Love 6

I just loved watching Sarahs face when EJ had to bring up “the talk” with Suzahhhhhn. She was like, yup! nope, Im not going to get involved with this, but was glad EJ stepped up to the plate to confront Suzahhhns idiocy.

I am sure Sarah wanted to tell Suzahhhn to STFU too, but didnt want to stir suzahhns defensive pot. She was trying hard not to smirk when EJ started telling Big Mouth that she was being an ass, but in a nicer way than i would.

I am kind of sad to see Lacey tap so soon, i wanted her to redeem herself at least personality wise, which she did, just a little bit. Jeff sure didn’t sound too disappointed she was going to tap and only offered her more reasons why “somebody” would tap out under the swampy circumstances. How it was only going to get worse. He was making sure she didn’t change her mind and stay. It was very obvious on his part.

Lacey tried, but she just doesn’t have the mental fortitude required for these excursions. She breaks too quickly. They should have let her get a nap in after she tended the fire all night. Her exhaustion was overwhelming her and i sure know how that feels. Not good. 
I wouldn’t be able to take all those bugs either. I hope she has finally gotten N&A gigs out of her system. Nothing to be ashamed of.

• Love 6
On 4/26/2021 at 4:50 PM, SassyCat said:

Suzanne sure was a pain in the butt with all her micromanaging. She looks different in the jawline area. Maybe its just that she isn't skin and bones at the start of the season.

Lacey was happy to be feeling like she was a real member of a team. I like seeing her like that.

Jeff still going on emphasizing SIXTY DAYS every time he can fit it in.

Riley looks good with her new haircut. She also sprang for industrial strength eyelashes for this season.

The bugs are insane and I could never handle that. Is one of the items offered a mosquito net? That should be given, like a pot, as a necessity when dumping people into the middle of a swamp. 

That's what I think about Suzanne -- if you look at her, she looks heavier, which is smart. She always looks super grubby though. I don't know if it's her extra pearly whites, but she  looks like she's been rolling around in the mud all the time. The other women don't seem to be as dirty as she is. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

That's what I think about Suzanne -- if you look at her, she looks heavier, which is smart. She always looks super grubby though. I don't know if it's her extra pearly whites, but she  looks like she's been rolling around in the mud all the time. The other women don't seem to be as dirty as she is. 

I've noticed that about her in all of her challenges.  She's not afraid to get dirty...except for those teeth.

• LOL 2
On 5/3/2021 at 6:47 PM, jackjill89 said:

I thinks its a combination sun and bugs issue.  She's very fair skinned and would burn quickly. So the mud dirt adds a layer of protection there.  And then basically same for the bugs, another layer to get thru.

On 5/3/2021 at 12:09 PM, rlc said:

I really like Sarah. She’s even tempered, and I like her smart survival skills (frequent small meals/food finds vs massive infrequent kills).

Doesnt she have a boyfriend that's also a N&A'er?  Dont recall who tho

On 5/2/2021 at 8:02 PM, PaperTree said:

I can't imagine puking and not being able to brush my teeth.

Nice shot on the squirrel.

Jeff got the nutria bug.  LOL!  Matt seems to be healing well enough.

Brilliant toggle idea on the arrow!

We'll see, but I bet it won't last.  Chatterboxes like that can't control themselves.

I'm surprised they weren't better prepared for the rain.  It can rain hard and long down there.

Smart of Ryan to collect the rain water.

Wouldn't smaller trees be more practical?  Gary can be such a jerk.  Nice catfish Amber!

Bummer Lacey tapped.  She seemed to have it together this time.

The gator chomping the camera was cool!  Scary watching them trying to bring it in.

That was f'n brilliant! That will be this season's best invention.  Last year it was the crossbow, this year its the toggle!

On 4/28/2021 at 10:31 AM, eclectcmoi said:

Amber's eyebrows look like some heavy duty microblading with shading. I agree they are way way too dark for her hair. 

I thought the guys with Suzanne were the issues on her other challenges.  Now... not so much. She would've annoyed the hell out of me with her continuous direction. Who takes 3 days to build a shelter?! 

The yelling is just so stupid.  We know you're an alpha male and now all the game in the area does too, so... good luck with hunting!   

Ugh.  EJ and Jeff screamed thru their whole season on DS. Right from jump. I wish they would do a new season of DS but with a new team.

12 hours ago, ForumLou said:

I thinks its a combination sun and bugs issue.  She's very fair skinned and would burn quickly. So the mud dirt adds a layer of protection there.  And then basically same for the bugs, another layer to get thru.

Doesnt she have a boyfriend that's also a N&A'er?  Dont recall who tho

That was f'n brilliant! That will be this season's best invention.  Last year it was the crossbow, this year its the toggle!

Ugh.  EJ and Jeff screamed thru their whole season on DS. Right from jump. I wish they would do a new season of DS but with a new team.

Sarah Bartell was in the last Naked And Afraid XL in South Africa.  Her boyfriend attempted the 21 day challenge but the producers forced him to tap out due to the risk of hypothermia.  The current XL has Sarah Danser partnered with Suzanne and EJ. 

(edited)
13 hours ago, ForumLou said:

What is DS?

Edited by LittleIggy
(edited)

EJ losing that huge fish! 🙄 Getting the fish landed is the first thing to do, not celebrate. I wonder if he will tell Sarah. 
Gary the scavenger strikes again! Armadillos can carry Hansen’s disease, aka, leprosy so them eating it made me 😬. I remember an episode of “Monsters In Me” in which a teenager caught leprosy from a dead armadillo through contact with its blood.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

EJ losing that huge fish! 🙄 Getting the fish landed is the first thing to do, not celebrate. I wonder if he will tell Sarah. 

Unfortunately, for Sarah, mugging for the camera is a higher priority for EJ than securing food.  What a doofus. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Gary the scavenger strikes again

He was reverting to his previous oversensitive antics with Max as they were trying to improve the shelter.  He is really effective at driving people away, must be his super-hero power.

I do not remember Max wanting to be so dominating in his previous appearances.  My previous impression of him was as a team player who wanted to do things to contribute to group success.  Maybe it was a sexist thing with Amber as he tried to take over her projects, but it sure created a negative impression.  When Max and Gary were working on the shelter, Max seemed to want to avoid any conflict with Gary. 

Edited by Liberty
  • Love 7
(edited)

How about that shelter Steve and Jeff made?  Looked like the lamest shelter of the four.  Then Mr. 'this is survival, you've got to carry your own weight' tells Steve to holler if he has a gator, otherwise I'll just stay here.  Remember seeing two members of the production team carrying Jeff out of his previous 60 day failure on his way to a night in the medics tent?  Carry your own weight indeed.

Jeff and EJ both exaggerate their challenges and accomplishments.  The should have teamed them up from the start.

Edited by Liberty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Liberty said:

How about that shelter Steve and Jeff made?  Looked like the lamest shelter of the four.  Then Mr. 'this is survival, you've got to carry your own weight' tells Steve to holler if he has a gator, otherwise I'll just stay here.  Remember seeing to members of the production team carrying Jeff out of his previous 60 day failure on his way to a night in the medics tent?  Carry your own weight indeed.

Jeff and EJ both exaggerate their challenges and accomplishments.  The should have teamed them up from the start.

Didn't they do a show together briefly? Where they had to get out of situations they were dropped in? I don't love EJ's ego but I still see some character. Watching Jeff from his first challenge to this one, I don't think any one in his life would want a thing to do with him.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Gary the scavenger strikes again! Armadillos can carry Hansen’s disease, aka, leprosy so them eating it made me 😬. I remember an episode of “Monsters In Me” in which a teenager caught leprosy from a dead armadillo through contact with its blood.

I love ‘Monsters Inside Me’, and was also screaming at the tv about leprosy. Then I sang the leprosy song from my childhood to myself. ‘There goes my eyeball into your highball. Kiss me quick-there goes my upper lip. There goes my fingernail into your ginger ale.’

• LOL 4

Will there be a merger?  Do they know?  Anyone else feel kind of sad with the alligator killings?  I get that its food, but I felt kind of sad watching them struggle and then die.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Lesia said:

Will there be a merger?  Do they know?  Anyone else feel kind of sad with the alligator killings?  I get that its food, but I felt kind of sad watching them struggle and then die.

I was kind of rooting for the gators to have a lunch of humans, rather than humans having a lunch of gators.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Liberty said:

He was reverting to his previous oversensitive antics with Max as they were trying to improve the shelter.  He is really effective at driving people away, must be his super-hero power.

I do not remember Max wanting to be so dominating in his previous appearances.  My previous impression of him was as a team player who wanted to do things to contribute to group success.  Maybe it was a sexist thing with Amber as he tried to take over her projects, but it sure created a negative impression.  When Max and Gary were working on the shelter, Max seemed to want to avoid any conflict with Gary. 

Gary seems to be the one who wants to be the one calling the shots, being the tribe leader, and providing for the tribe. He did the same thing in another season of XL when Matt showed up with real, non-rancid meat as he was boiling meat from the nasty carcass he found. He got very chest beaty with Matt, and he was insulted that no one wanted to eat the rancid meat he brought back. IIRC, he ate it out of spite,  and did wind up having some...issues.

Like you, I don't remember Max being so douchey. I'm pretty sure Amber has stated to the team that she has experience wrestling alligators, but they don't seem to have absorbed that info.

Amber: I have literally wrestled alligators. Here's what we need to do here.

Max: I've never done this before, but I think we need to do this a total other way.

I'm glad he wound up taking her direction and advice when pulling it in.

Edited by Captain Asshat
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Liberty said:

Unfortunately, for Sarah, mugging for the camera is a higher priority for EJ than securing food.  What a doofus. 

I was yelling at the screen "Get it on shore, you moron!"  But nooooooooo.

9 hours ago, Liberty said:

Gary is just gross.  And if I hear "deliciouso" one more time...

8 hours ago, Liberty said:

Then Mr. 'this is survival, you've got to carry your own weight' tells Steve to holler if he has a gator, otherwise I'll just stay here.  Remember seeing two members of the production team carrying Jeff out of his previous 60 day failure on his way to a night in the medics tent?  Carry your own weight indeed.

He has to be the survivalist I hate the most, and that includes Honora.  He's nothing but a selfish braggart.

3 hours ago, Lesia said:

Will there be a merger?  

I was wondering that myself.  When the voice over talked about Lacey leaving, he said Jeff and Steven have to survive 51 days as a duo.  So I'm not sure.  I'd like to see Amber and Ryan get together.  Sparks there, I'm sure.

Kinda surprised me that Suzahnne left.  She's been tougher on previous challenges.  Matt, Rylie and Ryan are kicking butt.  I'm sure they'll last as a unit.  I don't really like Amber or Gary and I don't think Max is being too obnoxious.  Yes, the whole gator thing with Amber, but I'm getting tired of her "I wrestle alligators all the time, I know everything" schtick.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Captain Asshat said:

Like you, I don't remember Max being so douchey. I'm pretty sure Amber has stated to the team that she has experience wrestling alligators, but they don't seem to have absorbed that info.

Amber: I have literally wrestled alligators. Here's what we need to do here.

Max: I've never done this before, but I think we need to do this a total other way.

I'm glad he wound up taking her direction and advice when pulling it in.

I’ve liked Max in his previous challenges but here he’s coming off more as a jerk.  I’ve been thinking about how in his previous XL in the Philippines he swam off alone to get food and how concerned Angela was about his safety and going off alone might not have been a wise move.  There may have been a similar level of chutzpah in both instances on his part.  
I’m waiting for the inevitable team merges and the different dynamics that will come out of it 😊

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Nashville said:

Does anybody recall which three items each team picked at the start of the season?

All four groups took the firestarter.

Ed, Suzahne and Sarah took the bow and fish hooks.  I remember in the uncensored episode that Suzahne said only Ed could pull the bow.

Matt, Riley and Ryan took the bow and gator hooks.

Steven, Lacey and Jeff took the gator hooks and fish hooks.

Max, Gary and Amber took the gator hooks and fish hooks.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sad to see Sarah tap.  Still love Stephen.  Still despise Jeff.  (I reserve the word "hate" for the truly deserving)

eta:  Gary is such an a**hole.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 5

I didn't think Sarah was going to make it.  She was just too damn skinny.  Sad to see her go because I always liked her.  No drama.

Now everyone has a gator but Ed.  Poor Ed.  I guess the question is answered about them joining up.  They said he'd have to survive the rest of the time alone.

52 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Still love Stephen.  Still despise Jeff.  (I reserve the word "hate" for the truly deserving)

You and me both.  Really wish Stephen wasn't stuck with him.  Maybe Jeff should have had Suzahne and Sarah, so they could both tap and leave him.

I am so hoping that Gary ate himself out of the challenge.  He actually threw up IN the shelter.  Disgusting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, madmax said:

I didn't think Sarah was going to make it.  She was just too damn skinny.  Sad to see her go because I always liked her.  No drama.

Now everyone has a gator but Ed.  Poor Ed.  I guess the question is answered about them joining up.  They said he'd have to survive the rest of the time alone.

You and me both.  Really wish Stephen wasn't stuck with him.  Maybe Jeff should have had Suzahne and Sarah, so they could both tap and leave him.

I am so hoping that Gary ate himself out of the challenge.  He actually threw up IN the shelter.  Disgusting.

When he was going in the shelter, I was like “don’t you you dare throw up in there, you moron!” And he did! 🤢😬 I hope he has to leave, too. 
Poor EJ! He and Sarah got along so well. Merging doesn’t seem like an option because of the topography of the bayous. In other XL places, people looked at the maps and went to places with water where other teams might be. Here there is water everywhere.

• Love 4

How long was Steve's 'gator?  Creepy Jeff seemed to overstate the size, both before and after it was caught.  Creepy Jeff also overstated the size of Steve's catfish.

This is a reminder of how Creepy Jeff exaggerated the electric charge he received when they were catching electric eels on an XL a couple of seasons ago.  

Seems like Gary has chosen another route on his pathway to fame.  He enjoys being argumentative and emphasizing "survival".  He likes to suggest the others he is camping with are vacationing while he wants it all to be about "survival".  He wants to gross the viewers out with his diet.

Caught the end of the XL Uncensored, which had a clip of Max swimming for coconuts in a previous XL.  That's the Max I want to remember, not the misogynistic doofus he has been portrayed as this season.

EJ briefly mentioned that now he would have to stoke the fire, Suzahn and Sara had handled this previously.  Poor guy.  Maybe he will 'accidentally' stumble into another naked person in the bayou and join up with them and their camera crew.

EJ, Jeff, and Gary all enjoy mugging for the camera more than contributing to the team's success.

Found the entire episode difficult and uninspiring to watch, and they're only like 16 days in.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Found the entire episode difficult and uninspiring to watch, and they're only like 16 days in.

And with them all hunkered down in their log cabins it doesn't make inspiring TV.

• Love 2

I really didn't need to see 2 hours of them butchering alligator and Gary eating gross things and bragging about it.  I bet Steve and Jeff think they are the only ones to have bagged a gator. In Jeff's mind, even when he finds out others did, his will be the biggest and baddest gator ever caught on N&A.

Note to Gary: Survival isn't eating every gross thing in sight to prove what a man you are. 

Note to Jeff: Hyperbole much?

Note to Steve: Run away from Jeff, the obnoxiousness is starting to rub off on you.

Note to EJ: Hauling your butt and a camera crew across the pond to get the sunning alligator was actually a poor risk to reward ratio. Hope he doesn't get the gross itchy parasite, that would really put a capper on his 60 days. 

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

Note to EJ: Hauling your butt and a camera crew across the pond to get the sunning alligator was actually a poor risk to reward ratio. Hope he doesn't get the gross itchy parasite, that would really put a capper on his 60 days. 

Is the nutria itch only in their part of the swamp?  None of the others seem to get it.  

I'm hoping that during the uncensored, they give the lengths of the gators that each group got.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Emkat said:

I thought I was watching porn during the Jeff and Steven scenes.  All that moaning. 

“Oh come on. Swallow it. Oh my god. Let him swallow it. He’s gonna pull it a little bit. He’s gonna do a couple of big gulps. He’s probably going to drag it a little bit. He’s taking it, he’s taking it. Come on. He needs it in his gut.”

• LOL 7
5 hours ago, Liberty said:

How long was Steve's 'gator?  Creepy Jeff seemed to overstate the size, both before and after it was caught.  Creepy Jeff also overstated the size of Steve's catfish.

Too bad they blur out parts of the anatomy of the contestants.  I'd like to see for myself if Jeff overstates the size of everything.

He really is unlikeable.  When Steven pulled in that big catfish, I wanted him to turn around and say, "Well, I caught this so it is mine," and then take it back to camp, cook it and make orgasmic sounds while eating it.  That would give Jeff a taste of his own medicine.

And then I want Jeff to catch a case of nutria itch like the civilized world has never seen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I’m thinking Gary puking in the shelter was a fake out. He seemed a little too dramatic to the camera when he “felt sick” and he’s totally the type of person to pull that stupid prank. And he just happened to start retching as Max walked in. I’ve watched too many cliffhanger reality shows that end in a big nothingburger. 

• Love 6

Thoughts on last nights ep..

Bummer about Sarah.  Wanted to see her go all the way.  EJ is a big bear, why couldn't he put her in a bear hug?  They both would benefit from the body heat.  Glad everybody's gotten gator now.  Who knew I'd like all of the women this season. I'd hate any of them to go.  Gary, yer freak mighta caught up to you this time around.  Steven, hope you don't get the dreaded junk gunk.  Jeff, saw where they were replaying your season with Laura.  Double dose o' Jeff.  Yikes.  Can they merge at anytime? That's when it really picks up.  When they can get together as one big tribe. I was thinking i pretty much like all the guys too.  Really good casting this time.  Who would be the villain?  Gary?  No. He's just wonky that way.  Jeff?  No. He's just annoying that way.  Wait until EJ catches up with him, if he does i dont know.  They can reminisce about Dual Survivor lol.  Cant help but notice both Jeff and EJ put on significant weight for this season.  The women should have done the same.  Thats how at least one dude lasted on Alive.  Gained like 40 lbs before.  Back to villains. No Bolent or Kate this time.  Though the entertainment value alone seeing them two go at each other.  Which leads me to say.....suck it kate. 😘

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I have to say i am disappointed in EJ for not offering one lousy BTU of heat energy to poor freezing Sarah, while she is there suffering and practically begging to cuddle for warmth, while not actually saying those words. What the heck is the matter with him? If he fails its his own stupid fault for being so stubborn. He knew she was hinting, loudly. See ya EJ. Now you’re completely on your own in swamp hell. I know Sarahs feelings must have been mighty hurt that he wouldn’t even suggest cuddle contact with her while she cries in frozen pain. I’d have left too, knowing you didn’t matter enough to your partner, to help you out in your time of great need , while you hold an antidote. Is she THAT revolting in his eyes? She must have been feeling that. See ya later pal.

Jeff and his loud yelling mouth harping how they always get the biggest best this or that. Then he sits there and tells Steven that he is elected to jump on the “8ft” alligators back. By the way, that alligator sure did look docile and drugged when they yanked the poor thing up onto shore. Has anyone ever watched the real gator hunters on Swamp People? Those things fight viciously to the finish with everything they have. Never once did i see a gator on that show act like the one Jeff and Steven pulled in. 

Pfft. I see Steven is doing most of the hard work. Im sure Steven is noticing it too, by now. I’ll bet those 2 would secretly cuddle for warmth and not think twice about it if they were freezing. Yeah, I’m talking to you EJ.

Gary has become an ass , well not become, but is showing his ass colors again. He is disgusting just for the sake of being revolting on film and justifying it. His petty bickering with his team mates just shows what a huge ass he really is. He’s got to have things his way or he starts with the tantrum about how he knows all there is to real survival and those who don’t agree are the stupid ones.

I am not happy with EJ, JEFF, or smelly Gary, at all. He must smell like rotten dead things. How nauseating.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ForumLou said:

Thoughts on last nights ep..

Bummer about Sarah.  Wanted to see her go all the way.  EJ is a big bear, why couldn't he put her in a bear hug?  They both would benefit from the body heat.  

16 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

I have to say i am disappointed in EJ for not offering one lousy BTU of heat energy to poor freezing Sarah, while she is there suffering and practically begging to cuddle for warmth, while not actually saying those words.

Wondered about that myself.  Or Lacey, before she left.  Why didn't Jeff and Steven cuddle with her?  Although, I believe Jeff refused to cuddle on his first trip with Eva.  Religious, I think?

2 hours ago, ForumLou said:

Cant help but notice both Jeff and EJ put on significant weight for this season.  The women should have done the same.

All of the guys put on significant weight.  None of the women did.  I said upthread they were probably afraid of looking bad on camera.

• Love 1