Type keyword(s) to search

Naked and Afraid XL - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 6/16/2020 at 6:59 AM, Cobb Salad said:

not good for someone who claims to be a survival instructor.  

I don't think she is really a survival instructor? 

Her survival skills include repeating "you're not hearing me, I'm over it" and 'I quit'.  Tough to think people are paying her enough to make a living.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Her survival skills include repeating "you're not hearing me, I'm over it" and 'I quit'.  Tough to think people are paying her enough to make a living.

I thought I saw it as a caption during one of her talking head segments.  I agree she’s really not one with the behavior she displayed / you describe above.  

• Love 2

The show did list her occupation as "Survival Instructor", it's cannot be true in the sense that people pay to go to "Kates School of Quitting".  It is wrong for the show to distribute information that is not accurate.  Maybe the show should list her as "Reality Show Star Wannabe."  A couple of season ago one character was listed as "Texas Ranch Girl", and this season we've got Wes as a "Business Owner". 

More accuracy on the "Everest of Survival Challenges" would be welcome.  It's reality TV. not reality.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Liberty said:

The show did list her occupation as "Survival Instructor", it's cannot be true in the sense that people pay to go to "Kates School of Quitting".  It is wrong for the show to distribute information that is not accurate.  Maybe the show should list her as "Reality Show Star Wannabe."  A couple of season ago one character was listed as "Texas Ranch Girl", and this season we've got Wes as a "Business Owner". 

More accuracy on the "Everest of Survival Challenges" would be welcome.  It's reality TV. not reality.

They had a contestant on Survivor a couple of years ago whose occupation changed every time they put up a chyron with her name on it.  She boasted about so many different skills ("Former Olympic Gymnast," "Microbiologist") that it got to be silly, so CBS entertained we watchers with the variety of captions.

BTW, the "Gymnast" couldn't make it across a balance beam, and the "Microbiologist" drank unboiled water (and paid the price for it).  

Edited by AZChristian
Typo
  • LOL 3
15 hours ago, Liberty said:

It's easy to call yourself an instructor when you control the lessons being taught and are familiar with the area in which you're teaching the skills. I have no doubt that she has survival skills, but her ability to practice those skills in a challenge in an uncontrolled environment (aka "survival reality") is severely lacking.

• Love 5

I came across Kate's Naked & Afraid Facebook page, and she seems to be in some pissing contest with Seth.  They weren't even on the same team this time but there's a lot of hostility there.  Two losers!

• Love 3

That Seth sure catches up well on his sleep while pretending to be hunting. What a lazy useless partner he is. Why the heck did he even go on this show of he wasn't willing to do what needs to be done to survive? Ah... he must be one of those parasite people.

If I were Suzahhn I would be totally aggravated with him too, and she doesn't even know hunting time really means nap n'snore time for him! She's doing all the work and any time she tries to get him to do any part of "helping"  He gets all defensive about how hard he's working at hunting and how it takes time. Then he needs extended cooling off time wallowing in a water hole to extend his excuses for not pitching in with any of the work.  I wish she'd catch him fast asleep. He certainly is snoring loud enough to be heard by any living thing close by. No wonder the animals are avoiding the area.

Kate was horrible. Boulent is a misogynist jerk. Maybe he hates other men too, and just hates everybody. I don't know. Makani thinks she can live on yoga and a couple berries in that harsh environment she's not used to. This is quite a crew.

• Love 4

It was pretty interesting tho watching Makani try to manipulate Bulent into helping her try to build up some kind of fire wall to stop the wind from hitting the fire and direct the heat inwards towards the sleeping area. 

Even in her sweet as honey humble little voice and doe eyed encouragement it was so obvious the way she turned her idea into she'd be willing to do whatever it took to help him with HIS great idea for the fire. I guess she was desperate. It would have pissed me off too if I were Bulent listening to that obvious twist of facts. He's just too mean spirited to do anything to be helpful to another human being tho, so I'm not surprised at Makani's desperate attempt.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, PaperTree said:

Seth is delusional.  eta and  a slug.

Seth will have to do some 'housekeeping' if Suzahhhhn self-exiles, and that is a lot tougher than napping in the blind.  Seth recalled having difficulty with Max, and with Suzahhhhn, but does not seem to understand why he keeps getting difficult partners. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

I understand that they’re going for the redemption angle, but it is really unfair to keep pairing Seth with people on a survival situation. He just sucks on every level.

Edited by rlc
Spelling
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Liberty said:

Seth will have to do some 'housekeeping' if Suzahhhhn self-exiles, and that is a lot tougher than napping in the blind.  Seth recalled having difficulty with Max, and with Suzahhhhn, but does not seem to understand why he keeps getting difficult partners. 

Yeah, poor Seth keeps getting such mean partners! Nobody appreciates his brilliance! 🙄

I’m pissed that Bulent managed to get food. He is such a 💩.

The preview looked as if Wes had success hunting. I hope so. He and Gwen are good partners.

• Love 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Yeah, poor Seth keeps getting such mean partners! Nobody appreciates his brilliance! 🙄

I’m pissed that Bulent managed to get food. He is such a 💩.

The preview looked as if Wes had success hunting. I hope so. He and Gwen are good partners.

Well, in Seth's defense, Su-zaaahn is a difficult partner, which doesn't help in the face of his ineptitude. He's definitely one of those people who finds "something constructive to do" to avoid a domestic squabble, which is why he is always "hunting." With his eyes closed. And snoring. OTOH, she could and should have given him at least the straw of water he asked for. I understand his frustration. She is right there, and can he please have a small drink. That said, he tends to blow up when she treats him like a child. I mean...good gawd I hate her condescending attitude only slightly more than I hate his reactive attitude. Just because you don't like your teammate doesn't mean you deprive them of something they need, even if you're taking that same item to another team member. In the time it took you two fools to argue over it, he could have had many sips of water. Yes, Su-zaaahn, you can help Mr. Tantrum and Makani to 1) keep the peace and 2) help both of your teammates. Stop looking for things to get pissed about.

Also pissed Bulent caught that fish. I did get a bit of a perverse pleasure watching the fish seemingly taunt him, so I hated that he ultimately caught it. Why does he insist on punching fish? That's so...unnecessary. I kind of wish one of its barbs would have punctured his fist when we did so.

As for Wes and Gwen? I was happy to see the preview with Wes having a successful hunt. Sadly, Su-zaaaahn was also in that preview clip, so she is going definitely going to self-banish, and then infect my favorite team. Damn, I hope Gwen and Wes shut her down if/when she starts with her BS.

Edited by Captain Asshat
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Captain Asshat said:

Well, in Seth's defense, Su-zaaahn is a difficult partner, which doesn't help in the face of his ineptitude. He's definitely one of those people who finds "something constructive to do" to avoid a domestic squabble, which is why he is always "hunting." With his eyes closed. And snoring. OTOH, she could and should have given him at least the straw of water he asked for. I understand his frustration. She is right there, and can he please have a small drink. That said, he tends to blow up when she treats him like a child. I mean...good gawd I hate her condescending attitude only slightly more than I hate his reactive attitude. Just because you don't like your teammate doesn't mean you deprive them of something they need, even if you're taking that same item to another team member. In the time it took you two fools to argue over it, he could have had many sips of water. Yes, Su-zaaahn, you can help Mr. Tantrum and Makani to 1) keep the peace and 2) help both of your teammates. Stop looking for things to get pissed about.

Suzanne did ask him to help with the boma after the night of the hyenas, but he refused.  I can understand that she might have the feeling of "If you are not willing to share your energy in a more productive team manner, let's break it down this way:  I'll share the fruits of my labor (water) when you share the fruits of yours (none)."  From what I recall, he's not even helping to gather and prepare the water for drinking.  Too bad Makani is gone; I'd have loved to see the women banish him.  

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Captain Asshat said:

Well, in Seth's defense, Su-zaaahn is a difficult partner, which doesn't help in the face of his ineptitude. He's definitely one of those people who finds "something constructive to do" to avoid a domestic squabble, which is why he is always "hunting." With his eyes closed.

Nope- there is no defense for Seth. He had the same problems in his first appearance (petulant and lazy). The other two people who spent time with their team liked and worked well with Suzanne. Yes, she could have stopped to give Seth water, but he does nothing all day, and deserves nothing but banishment. She doesn’t ‘treat him like a child’- he is a child.

Edited by rlc
  • Love 8
(edited)

I'm only giving Seth a tiny bit of leeway, because Su-zaaahn is a condescending bench, and that's one of my pet peeves. She doesn't know how to handle difficult people, other than to be bitchy or condescending. She was that way with Seth from the get-go in this challenge, even before he demonstrated his suckitude. In situations where she's right, she tends to go all "overbearing mom" on people who don't listen to her, and she doesn't realize that most adults don't like that. Hell, even her "job interview" with Makani was bitchy until she realized that Makani would listen to, and go with, whatever she said.

I have never stated that I thought Seth is contributing in any way. I've called him inept, and have said that his idea of hunting is to sleep in the blind. I've even said that TPTB very likely put these two together precisely *because* of her personality and his aversion to work and being told what to do. However, this is Africa, and the heat will dehydrate you even if you're doing nothing in a blind. You just don't deprive people of water. No one gets to decide whether another person deserves water. It's just a shitty and potentially dangerous thing to do in that environment, and it really takes away from this being about survival. They are both horrible, and they react horribly to each other. My prediction is that next episode she leaves him with the decent boma she built (and probably some well-deserved snark about it) and his shitty hunting skills. He will tap -- no question -- likely the day after Su-zaaahn leaves. Again, I hope that Wes and Gwen do not put up with any attitude Su-zaaahn might exhibit after she joins their camp, because they are awesome, and she...is not.

What I really would love is to see the Clothed and Opinionated episode on this episode. 

Edited by Captain Asshat
  • Love 3
(edited)

I was thinking, maybe incorrectly, that Suzahhhhhn said something that amounted to -- Mikani needs water immediately come along and you can drink some up there.  Seth decided not to follow and drink where Mikani was.

Suzahhhhn may not have known the medic/producer were on site providing water, ice and and electrolyte solution, before asking Mikani if she wanted to stay in the challenge.

Edited by Liberty
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, rlc said:

Nope- there is no defense for Seth. He had the same problems in his first appearance (petulant and lazy). The other two people who spent time with their team liked and worked well with Suzanne. Yes, she could have stopped to give Seth water, but he does nothing all day, and deserves nothing but banishment. She doesn’t ‘treat him like a child’- he is a child.

I like Suzanne.  Seth is a jerk and he was a jerk in his original challenge, when he challenged Max.  I think Seth either tapped himself or tapped after he was banished.

Seth hasn't contributed AT ALL.  He's the ultimate "His Majesty the Baby."

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, Liberty said:

I was thinking, maybe incorrectly, that Suzahhhhhn said something that amounted to -- Mikani needs water immediately come along and you can drink some up there.  Seth decided not to follow and drink where Mikani was.

Suzahhhhn may not have known the medic/producer were on site providing water, ice and and electrolyte solution, before asking Mikani if she wanted to stay in the challenge.

You aren’t incorrect. She did basically say that. It was like Mikani needs water STAT, just follow me and you can get some water then.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 7

I'll never understand why they don't make shoes right away.

I've badly burned the tops of my feet.  Went walking in the surf before the lotion set and forgot to reapply.  Not fun.

Seth is still a slug and just gets dumber.  Suzaaaane should turn around and put her feet in his face.

Nice score on the feathers!  He seems surprised she's leaving.  LOL!

Nice build by Bulent, but he's soo annoying, even alone.  It's not your water.

Ryan hit the impala, just not well,   And then finds Gwen and Wes!  And helps them get an impala!  Impressive!  I'm going to assume Ryan convinces the others to move.  They should make a great "gang of five".  Wait until the other three pains in ass show up...

Nice snake kill under that tree.

• Love 3

I'm not as impressed with this group as I was with past XL participants.  But here's my nickel's worth of opinion, anyway:

Seth is a petulant ass who needs to be left alone so he can see how hard Suzanne was working while he was "hunting."  BTW, I swear her name didn't have the umlaut in the first episode.  She is a bit of a mother, and not in a good way, but when dealing with a petulant child, I guess you gotta be.

I knew Makani wasn't going to make it from day one.  First off, her lazy strategy would never have lasted 40 days.  sorry she got sick, but she's better off out.  And did anyone else notice that her voice went from normal to baby doll breathy and back?

Bulent has ALWAYS been a jerk.  I can't wait until the teams meet up and he's the one banished.

Wes and Gwen are good together.  I loved Gwen in her first challenge.  I don't know how she's handling the African heat.

Love the team of Sarah, Ryan and Jonathan.  They seem to be working the best as a threesome.  Camp Murder Puddle is an excellent camp name.

But the best part of this season is "Clothed and Opinionated."  They could not have picked better people for that!! Except now that they've added Jeff the (insert your favorite insult here).

• Love 4

Please, please, please let Bulent and Seth team up. Seth can complain about how he somehow ended up with another difficult partner that doesn’t appreciate him, and Bulent will say whatever the hell it is that Bulent says and does... I’m not exactly sure because I tune out when he speaks. Felix and Oscar would have nothing on Seth and Bulent.

To all of you making disparaging remarks about Suzanne, I’ll remind you that her other two partners both really liked her. Did you have disparaging remarks about Max when he was saddled with Seth (arguably the most annoying contestant I’ve seen on this show, and I’ve watched nearly every episode). He’s the kind of guy who goes on 100 first online dates, never gets a second date in spite of calling and texting repeatedly to ask again, then bitches about how stupid/fat/ugly each woman is when he finally gets the point.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but I’m up late reading up on these contestants and just discovered that Bulent is a LIFE COACH. For real- that’s his profession.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

The “catfish shooting out of Bulent’s ass” clip was hysterical. 😂 I bet Bulent regrets letting Kate take his bow and arrows with her. I’m Team Baboon all the way. It’s their water not yours, Bulent. BTW, is he French or French-Canadian?

I hate seeing animals killed, but I’m happy for Wes and Gwen. They are a great team. I would like Tribe Murder Puddle to join them.

Seth, well, I have nothing more to add to what others have said. Poor widdle baby always gets mean teammates! Boo effing hoo!

Love, love, love Clothed and Opinionated! Like hanging out with friends.

• Love 3
(edited)

3 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

The “catfish shooting out of Bulent’s ass” clip was hysterical. 😂

yes yes yes

4 hours ago, madmax said:

But the best part of this season is "Clothed and Opinionated."  They could not have picked better people for that!! Except now that they've added Jeff the (insert your favorite insult here).

totally.

Just mute Jeff, he was likely chosen because of his lack of integrity.  He steals time from Jake and other successful, and entertaining participants.

image.png

Edited by Liberty
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, madmax said:

I knew Makani wasn't going to make it from day one.  First off, her lazy strategy would never have lasted 40 days.  sorry she got sick, but she's better off out.  And did anyone else notice that her voice went from normal to baby doll breathy and back?

Yes, I've been noticing that off and on. She can be very clear and concise without that accent in her speech and then that second voice she uses that I practically need a hearing aid to hear. 

I'm surprised, but I found Bulent entertaining this week with his bone throne. The "my water" was annoying, but at other times he can be quite funny.

Seth looked like a Buddha sitting there with his water drinking alone, away from Suzzahn. He's living off his wart hog fatness while Suzzahn is becoming skeletal working herself to the bones of her burnt feet. His main objective its to sleep as many hours as he can, day and night to get through this endeavor. I can't stand Seth. I have no idea why he thinks he's naked and afraid survival quality material.

Jeff's eyes while watching this looked slitted, like a snakes eyes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

When Makani first joined Seth and Suzӓnne, she expressed her concern that another person would have to pull their own weight, contribute to the camp, etc.  Seth was full of "Well, we have to be compassionate."  !!!!

How compassionate was he after Makani left and - when Suzӓnne asked him to move over a bit during the night - he flipped over onto his stomach, spread out, and took more of her sleeping space?

Whatever Suzӓnne had said about Makani, he would have disagreed.  For example, if Suzӓnne had said, "Let's be compassionate.  We can't just throw her back out into the wilderness," Sethhole would have said, "Nope.  If she doesn't pull her own weight, she's gone."  His definition of "pulling her own weight" would have been to help Suzӓnne keep the fire going, make sure there's always plenty of water at HIS beck and call, and make sure the boma is constantly reinforced and swept.  Goodness knows when he finished his hunting first daytime nap every day, he wanted to have a cool, quiet place to go back to for his rest-up-from-hunting second nap.

And don't get me started on his audacity for telling Suzӓnne to keep the noise down while he was trying to take a nap!!!!

None of the folks in the Clothed and Opinionated hour had a good word to say about Sethhole.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Yes, I've been noticing that off and on. She can be very clear and concise without that accent in her speech and then that second voice she uses that I practically need a hearing aid to hear. 

Makani is from Massachusetts.

• Useful 2

"Sethhole". Lol! Yeah that was pretty obnoxious of him to tell her to keep it down and tippy toe around his morning napping time.

I can't WAIT for Suzzahn to watch these episodes and find out he'd been napping in the blind all these times he claims to be "hard at work" with all his hunting. She has NO clue about how HUGE of a Sethhole he really is. Yet.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, rlc said:

4 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Makani is from Massachusetts

Wow. I've never heard an accent like that from Massachusetts. Taiwan maybe, but not an American accent from anywhere in these states. It's as if she's struggling with the language at one moment, and just like one of the girls the next moment. When she talks to the girls. I think quiet struggling accent is reserved for talking to men.

• LOL 4

Agree with Makani and her bizarre voice -- Sometimes it's like nails on a chalkboard and other times it's not so bad and I'm wondering if it really is annoying, then bam! the annoying voice is back, then gone again, then back... 

Bulent and his throne were funny. That is about the only thing I find amusing about him. I can't fathom him being a life coach. I can see him totally having a take no prisoners attitude with his clients  "You didn't get the job because you're stupid. Stop being stupid."

Seth did look like a buddha! I hope Suzanne finds her birds of a feather. Better not go to Bulent's camp!

I hope the rest form a strong tribe. Ryan seems like a good guy. All of them are really likable. 

I wish they hadn't added Jeff and the red-haired chick to Clothed and Opinionated. They added nothing -- except for the red haired girl making fun of Jeff. Jeff claiming that what he did with the whole "neighbors" thing being akin to those that created the first nuclear weapon. He sure has a high opinion of himself, doesn't he?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

"Sethhole". Lol! Yeah that was pretty obnoxious of him to tell her to keep it down and tippy toe around his morning napping time.

I can't WAIT for Suzzahn to watch these episodes and find out he'd been napping in the blind all these times he claims to be "hard at work" with all his hunting. She has NO clue about how HUGE of a Sethhole he really is. Yet.

It will be great stuff on the reunion show!

• Love 3
19 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I'm surprised, but I found Bulent entertaining this week with his bone throne. The "my water" was annoying, but at other times he can be quite funny.

Yeah, maybe it's because he's better off alone but I dont hate him so much now. I didn't like the way he treated Makani but him and Kate going at it was funny. He may end up being the funniest part of this season when the tribes merge and he clashes with someone. I hope they send Seth his way. Bulent will tear him a new one!🤣 If he is a life coach it must be for some kind of tough-love drug rehab or something. His vibe is just too angry.

15 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Makani is from Massachusetts

That is really surprising to me. I'd have guessed Hawaii or California. She's probably seen her share of psychedelics in her time, poor little thing. I knew there was no way she'd make it eating leaves.

• Love 2
(edited)

From what I read, Bulent’s “day job” is a border patrol agent in Washington State. I didn’t believe he could support himself as a “life coach.” 😆

He might make a great life coach.

I have met LOTS of people for who a loving, gentle approach just didn't work.  They took advantage of the therapist, thought they were weak because they didn't call them out.  Bulent would be great for someone like that, someone who needs their ass kicked.  The one good thing about Bulent is that he's doing something, he's not acting like a lazy slug, like Seth. 

Makani thinks she's some nature/hippy chick.  I think she's phony too.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

From what I read, Bulent’s “day job” is a border patrol agent in Washington State. I didn’t believe he could support himself as a “life coach.” 😆

From a website:

"Once he was done with school, Bulent was hired by the Department of Homeland Security where he served as a Border Protection Officer from 2008 to 2018.

He mainly worked at the southern border in Arizona, where he went through hot weather and desert training, dealing with scorching temperatures. Agents are often stationed by themselves, which is also where he got used to being in isolation."

After he retired from being a border patrol agent he became self-employed as a "life coach."  In the world of resume-speak (making yourself sound better), that probably means he yells "Get a job" at panhandlers.

• LOL 7
11 hours ago, Neurochick said:

He might make a great life coach.

I have met LOTS of people for who a loving, gentle approach just didn't work.  They took advantage of the therapist, thought they were weak because they didn't call them out.  Bulent would be great for someone like that, someone who needs their ass kicked.  The one good thing about Bulent is that he's doing something, he's not acting like a lazy slug, like Seth. 

Makani thinks she's some nature/hippy chick.  I think she's phony too.

Well, Bulent started doing something once he was left alone and had to. I don’t recall him doing much before that.

• Love 2

Bulent is much less annoying alone.  Nice job on the lizard and shoes.  So happy he finds Seth.  Hilarity will ensue.

Seth's whining is funny as hell.  Suze was doing almost all the work.  She seems to fit in well with the others.  She's not all bossy now that the others are worker bees too.

I hope Wes and Gwen adapt well to the invasion, if Sara makes it....

• Love 5

Seth and Bulent as a team? Dreams really can come true!

See- I told all of you naysayers. Suzanne is perfectly likable when she’s not dealing with Seth, the life and patience sucker.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

I can’t wait to see Bulent’s reactions to Seth! 😆 And the reactions of the Unclothed and Opinionated crowd.

On 7/5/2020 at 11:00 PM, rlc said:

See- I told all of you naysayers. Suzanne is perfectly likable when she’s not dealing with Seth, the life and patience sucker.

I never thought Suzanne was unlikeable. Her interactions with Seth were perfectly justified.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, rlc said:

One potential outcome.  Bulent walks into Seth's boma, spends 24 hours watching Seth sleep (in the boma and in his "blind"), and Bulent banishes Seth from his own boma.

And I will l-a-u-g-h.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Bulent is much less annoying alone.  Nice job on the lizard and shoes.  So happy he finds Seth.  Hilarity will ensue.

I can't wait to watch the Bulent & Seth show.

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, rlc said:

Eh, I am reserving my judgement on Su-zaaahn. I say this, because her go-to attitude when dealing with people who don't listen to her is a bit of resentment, combined with a condescending "When <insert whatever> happens, don't come crying to me," or "I told you so" when it turns out she's right. Yep, Seth is beyond a crap partner, and I completely understand her frustration with him. That said, her style of conflict resolution was never going to improve the situation, which is the goal of conflict resolution, and that's where she failed...and bugged the crap out of me.

Full disclosure: I have no trouble admitting that my problem with her stems from her conflict resolution style --  a style that is one of my pet peeves in the workplace. I once left a job because of a boss who had good project management skills, but crap leadership and interpersonal skills, especially if someone attempted to perform a task differently from (or even more efficiently than) this person's way of doing things. God help you if this person thought you weren't pulling your weight, as this boss did with another coworker. The boss was totally Su-zaaahn in that situation, and treating my coworker poorly never improved the worker's motivation or, as a result, his quality of work. I know N&A is not a workplace, but conflicts arise, and conflict management skills are crucial to team success. I say, again, that TPTB put these two together precisely because they knew Su-zaaahn and Seth would be a shitshow. In his first appearance, he was a lazy jerk with authority issues. This has not changed. In her first outing, she became a condescending "mom" when she realized her partner was overexerting and getting sunburned, then she went to the "I told you so" place. This has not changed, and the only reason her original situation didn't boil over is that her partner tapped. How could Seth and Su-zaaahn not butt heads if put together in the initial smaller tribe dynamic? So, I am interested to see how she will do if someone contradicts her in this larger tribe environment, and I am totally willing to admit that I'm wrong about her if she deals with future conflicts differently.

Seth could do alright with Bulent, because Bulent sincerely doesn't give a crap who does work around the camp. Bulent is there for Bulent, and he gets off his ass to do things only for Bulent. Seth is happy to nap and do no work, so he's good without someone nagging him. OTOH, of course, Seth could get pissed if Bulent is doing nothing while Seth "hunts." More hilarity to come, and I'm here for it. At this point, I'd be happy if Wes, Gwen, and the inhabitants of Camp Murder Puddle finish.

Edited by Captain Asshat
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Captain Asshat said:

Seth is happy to nap and do no work, so he's good without someone nagging him, OTOH, of course, Seth could get pissed if Bulent is doing nothing while Seth "hunts." 

If Bulent finds another elephant skull and makes another throne, Seth is gonna be really pissed if he can't sit in it sometimes.  And we know Bulent is NOT going to share.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2