Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Why on earth would Ronnie think it's a good idea to be filmed doing these things? You know a camera is on you. You know the world and your pregnant girlfriend are watching you act like a cheating idiot.. but somehow he thinks that's a good idea? Not to mention he's still obsessed with Sam and this is just adding to her proof that he is a cheating liar who never grew up. The others can all be dumb but even they are smart enough to know not to do something they'll regret on camera.

I definitely don't think Vinnie has ever had any romantic feelings whatsoever for Snooki. I think he just doesn't want to feel awkward living with her for a month.

• Love 8

Ron is disgusting and he’s clearly still obsessed with Sam. If I were Sam, I’d ask for a salary because she’s essentially a cast member at this point. She’s mentioned constantly. Ron treated her like trash when they were together and now he can’t let her go. So glad she moved on! 

I see Snooki is still whiny and immature. From the loss of the ring (her fault - who told her to swing the doll into the pool?) to screaming at Jenni, I just think she’s ridiculous. She is doing the most with Vinny as well. I think he was trying to break the tension between them and doesn’t know how to move forward. If sitting next to Vinny will ‘ruin’ the marriage, it must be hanging by a thread. Vinny should just avoid her and she should avoid him. Take separate vehicles when going out, don’t acknowledge each other, and be cordial if necessary. And I don’t think it’s cute at all to keep giving liquor to someone with the intent of making sure they will get sick. 

In a lot of ways, I think Mike and Jenni have outgrown the Jersey Shore partying. They seem chill, like they really just want to collect a check. It’s cute to see MVP is back...I remember the cast saying Mike changed, but it looks like he’s back to his old self.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 5

Clogged toilets is real !  Common in older homes, I get that problem occasionally with my 60 year old house. Anywhoo...The one thing that Ronni said that was spot on was that Sammi did ignore all the girls when she was with Ron , she never hung out with them with out Raahhnnn.  Speaking of Ron, he is a pig. I wonder what he does in Vegas for a living ? Living off Pauly D's coattails ? I hope his g/f broke up with him after this.  I think Mike is only there to make some money maybe for restitution ?  I still have an old woman crush on Pauly D =

• Love 5

It killed Ron when Deena let the truth slip that Sammi never talks about Ron or mentions him. He seemed shocked. Oh her life revolved around me for years. Um that was the past Ron. She got smart and moved on has a new man and seems very happy. Why would she ever talk about the loser who cheated on her?? Loved seeing Ronnie getting slammed with the truth. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, kira28 said:

It killed Ron when Deena let the truth slip that Sammi never talks about Ron or mentions him. He seemed shocked. Oh her life revolved around me for years. Um that was the past Ron. She got smart and moved on has a new man and seems very happy. Why would she ever talk about the loser who cheated on her?? Loved seeing Ronnie getting slammed with the truth. 

I’m sure the extent of San talking about Ron goes something like this: Ew, what the hell was I thinking?. Ron wants to believe she’s still pining after him despite all of the ladies saying she’s found love with someone else. She turned down what I’m sure was a high offer so she didn’t have to see Ron’s face. Sam wins.

• Love 14

I can't stand Sammi, I think she is a stuck up mean girl who would dump her friends flat when she found a man and then come crying back wondering where her friends were when she gets dumped. I like her more than Ron however, and have mad respect that she turned down bank to stay away from him. I bet its worth it plus some for her.

• Love 7

Most of you have touched on my opinions of this episode, but I’ll comment, anyway. 

I watch this show knowing that

1) most of the drama is producer/alcohol induced + edited to include the best stuff 

2) they’ve been around the block - I’m sure during their meetings, they’re reminded of what brings in the ratings and

3) well, back to the alcohol - they’re all drunk/smashed/HAMMERED 87 percent of the time, thereby intensifying the drama.

When Snooki said that they were all drunk when she went off on Vinny, I kind of figured that much. Did she seem more drunk when her and Vinny discussed the issue than when Pauly D went upstairs to talk to her, or is it just me? IDK. By the time she got around to talking it out with Vinny, she seemed much more wasted. Either way, it genuinely seems like Vinny wants their old friendship back. I’m sorry but I don’t believe Snooki when she said the way she acted initially wasn’t because of her husband, but because of her. Nope. Not buying it. She overreacted, sure, but something just doesn’t seem right about her marriage. We’re on the outside looking in though, so who really knows? 

Deena mentioning that Ron called Sammi using blocked numbers is more evidence that he’s not over her. Obvious signs of obsession exist. He’s still in love with her. I’m not crazy about Deena but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize Ronni needs help. Oh, and he looks like Ricky Martin, JWoww looks like Michael Jackson and Snooki’s lips still bug me. ?

Mike!! I don’t mean this in a bad way but he’s like the dad of the Jersey Shore now. When he came out in that jean vest thing before they went to the club, asking everyone if he looked nice, I laughed so hard. I wish nothing but the best for him but that was awful, lol. It reminded me of an older dad trying to look cool in front of his kids and their friends. It’s cute lol. I laugh but I prefer this Mike and I hope he stays clean. 

Noteworthy mentions: After Pauly D confronts Snooki, she asks him if she’s “like the Angelina of the house now,” and Pauly D says, “No! We actually like you!” ???

No matter what’s manufactured drama and what’s not, I think their dislike for Angelia is real. ?

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 7

I live in Staten Island and know a lot about Angelina. She's just as much of a mess as she appears to be on the show . 

I know it's been said that Snooki and deena knew each other before the show and we're good friends but i don't buy it .. I guess the producers saw an opportunity for 2 short , crazy girls to go around calling themselves meatballs , and ran with it 

Lol to the comment about jwow looking like Michael Jackson . She really does ! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Lol to the comment about jwow looking like Michael Jackson . She really does !

I like JoWoww and loveeee Michael Jackson lol but that’s all I can think about when I look at her. I wish she never messed with her face. I like her still but she looks so different compared to previous seasons. I’m nobody and she’ll likely never read my comments lol just sayin’.

1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I live in Staten Island and know a lot about Angelina.

Do people still call her the “Staten Island Dump”? Or Rob Kardashian, lol? She looks so different these days I wouldn’t even know that she’s the Angelina from Jersey Shore lol.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, KeeperOfTheIce said:

Ugg these people!  The whole Snooki liquor thing was disgusting- she is lucky that girl didn’t end up in a bad way.  Why would anyone think that is ok? 

I didn't understand why she targeted that girl anyway. None of the guys seemed to be going for her. It was so random. Not to mention, being drunk usually HELPS sex to happen. If she wanted to cock block, she could have started another giant fight. 

• Love 2

I have nothing much to add about the episode.  But Snooki just had her boobs done in Sept? I thought that is what she said.  Like Alexis2291 said Snooki looked way more wasted talking to Vinny than Pauly my cynical mind wonders if maybe she got addicted to pain killers? Or perhaps she took a sleeping pill cause she's wound tight and then went out to talk to Vinny? But something about Snooki's behavior is saying pills, the clip show especially. Cause it's more than Snooki drunk she's been wasted before we saw that it's different behavior to me. Just my 2cents. 

I'm am also probably the only one who watched Snooki and Jionni's show on DIY they redid a house on the Shore and Jionni is very annoyed with Snooki a lot. He acted like he loved her but she annoyed him a lot. I think she's way more into him than he is her. And the shirt she wears with the JNL is their I believe construction company or remodeling company. It's their company I'm not a 100% which it is. But on the DIY channel Jionni had experience flipping houses and he had his own crew, mostly family members but that's his job for people that were asking earlier,  and Nicole did DIY Pinterest type decorating stuff. I was sad it was only 1 season because she was sober and much more likeable. I believe Roger works constructions well. At least I believe that's what he did back when we first met him at the Shore lol. 

Also Rahn is obsessed with Sam his baby mama must be so proud watching him.  Especially this week when she got to listen to Rahn cheat on her. And was anyone else super annoyed at how over the top Deena was to those girls at the club?  

Edited by MooseandSquirrel
Cause my phone hates me an autocorrect to make me look dumber than I already am
  • Love 1

I tried to watch this. I caaaaan’t. They’re just too old, predictable, and boring to me. Snooki is annoying as shit. Vinnie has always bored me to death. Ron is literally gross and a moron. Pauly is ok but also boring. Deena never added a damn thing to this show. Jenni has the best personality, imo, but it actually kind of hurts to look at her. She messed her face up horribly. ? I can’t really stand Mike but he’s by far the most compelling so far. This probably would’ve been better as a one or two part special, not a season. Do “the kids” really want to watch 30-40 year olds (several with kids) act like this?

• Love 8
14 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I didn't understand why she targeted that girl anyway. None of the guys seemed to be going for her. It was so random. Not to mention, being drunk usually HELPS sex to happen. If she wanted to cock block, she could have started another giant fight. 

I thought she made them all strong drinks?  The dark haired girl was the only one who pounded hers and asked for another. 

• Love 2

Is Ronnie with his baby mama? If so what is wrong with her? He basically acts like he's trapped.  He seems very very obsessed with Sam and every episode just proves her right to not agree to this show. The fact she chose not to for herself and this situation instead of the $$ actually makes me like her more than the others on this show. 

Loved Deena telling him Sam doesn't talk about him because she's moved on. The fact he cheated and ruined their relationship obviously still bothers him. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Is Ronnie with his baby mama? If so what is wrong with her? He basically acts like he's trapped.  He seems very very obsessed with Sam and every episode just proves her right to not agree to this show. The fact she chose not to for herself and this situation instead of the $$ actually makes me like her more than the others on this show. 

Loved Deena telling him Sam doesn't talk about him because she's moved on. The fact he cheated and ruined their relationship obviously still bothers him. 

The fact that he cheated and Sam refused to put up with it once again (and left his sorry ass and moved on happily without him) obviously still bothers him. 

• Love 6

Turtle Takeaways: 

* Seems like the only one not over Ron and Sam's relationship is RON. He keeps bringing her up and still thinks her whole world revolves around him? Really? I know they were toxic, but based on his outbursts during the argument with Deena, he's the one with serious issues and a crazed look in his eyes. What a creep. Can't believe that guy has a kid now. Unless he grows up, that kid is headed for Dysfunction Junction.

* I like sober Mike! Hope he keeps up the good work.

* Happy Jenni/Nicole/Vinny resolved their conflict. I still think Nicole needs to back off the wine, she always flips out over something when she is drunk.

* Felt bad for the puking dark haired girl, that certainly didn't look staged (give that girl an IV!). They're gonna have to throw that couch away with all the vodka vomit on it. 

* And what was with those girls coming up and throwing shade at Deena? Producer driven? Who does that? I don't blame Deena for being upset but, you guys are older now. Stop trying to start bar fights. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

* Felt bad for the puking dark haired girl, that certainly didn't look staged (give that girl an IV!). They're gonna have to throw that couch away with all the vodka vomit on it. 

Oh, man, why does it always happen to me?  I watched the episode on demand and I was eating lunch when she was puking.  blah

Ron seems really off to me this season.  I mean, much more than drunk.

Snookie just needs to stop the dramatic crap.  She used to be so funny.  Now she's ridiculous - I'm married and have 2 kids, over and over.  I used to love some the crap that came out of her mouth.  Paraphrasing;  Boys are disgusting.  That's why the lesbian rate is increasing!  lol

• Love 4

Yea Snooki lost her charm and it's not so much as a person but as a reality tv star . She's married with kids now and while that's great for her  , it's not the same Snooki we all watched and laughed at . She used to be whiny and funny but now she's just whiny and annoying 

• Love 9
On 4/13/2018 at 2:14 AM, Bridget said:

Yes!!!! (and to everyone else who is commenting on how horrible she is; I never liked her.) She really only does  "react to anything and everything" and is so obnoxious. Jenni told her not to bring her wedding ring to Miami. Dumbass Snooki didn't even buy a fake ring or simple band because she's got to advertise she's MARRIED! Grade A moron.

When the roomies talked about how the house "wouldn't be the same if she left", I'd love to know what they see/hear that we don't. I would rather watch Sammi & Ron argue than have her on my TV. I wish Snooki was the one who didn't come back this season. She brings nothing to the table. 

I thought I was the only one who finds her more annoying than her awful plastic surgery. She is so uncouth, crass and needs to stop dancing like she's trying to have sex with everyone.

She gave Vinny shit because he's going to "ruin her marriage" ? She's the one who mentioned her marriage falling apart/being over about 10 million times tonight. I didn't see her Face Timing with Jionni when she talked to her kids. She's insecure about something and it's obvious her life isn't as great as she wants us to think it is. Both of their Napoleon complexes are rearing their respective sides. I bet Jionni didn't want her to go because Vinny was going, but that's an entirely different issue. Her tattoos and plastic surgery won't pay for themselves, so she probably went for the money. (Vinny wasn't invited to the wedding? I feel like I read that before, and it was confirmed for us all. Now I really want to know what happened between Snooki & Vinny!)

They had sex a few times so i dont blame Snookis husband for not wanting him at there wedding. i cant stand Snooki now shes not even cute anymore 

• Love 1

This is what ticked me off about the Snooki/Vinny thing. I'm going to come to Nicole's defense here for this reason: Even though it might SEEM like an overreaction to us, if she doesn't want him around her/next to her/frigging doing a lap dance next to her while drinking, then that is HER prerogative and HER opinion and it needs to be respected. With #metoo going on right now, Vinny was OK with wanting to talk to her about boundaries but he should've done it before trying to grind on her in a club in front of cameras. That talk could've been had without cameras around if he was serious about it. And here's why it's fucking hypocritical for him to sit there and act like what he did was fine - he was the main antagonist when Pauly D's "stalker" (a.k.a. a fan who followed them around) was around. He would be all up in her shit about Pauly D's boundaries. Because when a woman does it, she's a stalker. When a man does it, he's just trying to be nice. It's a double standard and I don't care if it was justified or not, or because Jionni is 'controlling her' (I tend to think it's the other way around as someone who watched Jionniit was and Nicole's Shore Flip), or because she was drunk and overreacting - it is her prerogative to not want him there and that's that.

Now as for what she did to Jenny, that was ridiculous, but it was her typical drunk Snooki shit. What happened between her and Vinny was not ridiculous and while I'm glad they talked it out, seeing everyone in the house come to Vinny's defense is disturbing.

• Love 10
On 4/14/2018 at 5:06 PM, Neurochick said:

I agree with this.  Sometimes I get so fucking tired of hearing boundaries, boundaries, boundaries.  What are we, a country?  If Snooki didn't want this issue to happen then she shouldn't have come on the show.  But what does Nicole/Snooki have other than Jersey Shore?  

Snooki makes me sick, so what, they shared a drunk hook up, a lot of them shared drunk hook ups but they're not all going to nut city.  Vinnie has a girlfriend who looks a lot better than Snooki, maybe it's Snooki who wants Vinnie more than Jionni, maybe that's the issue; and not boundaries!  She probably wishes she weren't married to Jionni, she doth protest to much IMO. 

And like someone said, what about Mike?  Didn't Snooki and Mike hook up?  Why doesn't Snooki run when Mike's around.  What about those boundaries, huh Snooki?

And for her to go after Jenni, WTF, Snooki's a fucking loon, and if that's all it takes to ruin her marriage, then Snooki doesn't really have very much of a marriage, does she?  Nope.

Awesome true post!!!

Fuck you, Ron.  You nasty piece of shit.  Ew.  Just, ew.  He was gonna move on some chick the second they were a part of the group.  That's what he was looking for that night.  Hence, the ridic Ron Ron Juice. 

I actually liked the members of the house in their own way attempting to stop him from making a predictably dumb ass decision.  I mean, most of their ideas were real stupid, but it is the thought that counts.  I feel hungover for those chicks.  I'm in my 30s, so I was shouting "bitch, I hope you water trained for this!"  LOL.   

I really like this version of Mike.  He's kind of a pretty mellow, cool guy.  This is the first time I would be happy to grab an iced tea with him and chat.   Mike eating a granola bar and strolling on a treadmill cracked me up so much!

Deena is not cute.  IMO, she's attempting to be mature, but really, she hasn't grown up at all.  She's still all up in people's business, and can't seem to separate herself from other people.  Like, why is she so far up Sam's ass?  Ron is certainly a Stage 5 Clinger crazy person, but what is the point of throwing yourself in with his obsession?   You can be Sam's friend, but stay above the fray.  

• Love 11
On 4/18/2018 at 12:40 PM, Lusterleaf said:

I think Sam dodged a bullet by breaking up with him.

Me too, and not just in the figurative sense. I got the sense that we could have seen their “love story gone wrong” played out on the ID Channel one day if they had stayed together.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Deena is not cute.  IMO, she's attempting to be mature, but really, she hasn't grown up at all.  She's still all up in people's business, and can't seem to separate herself from other people.  Like, why is she so far up Sam's ass?  Ron is certainly a Stage 5 Clinger crazy person, but what is the point of throwing yourself in with his obsession?   You can be Sam's friend, but stay above the fray.  

I don't know. Maybe they are really good friends. I would have a hard time sitting in that house, listening to someone clown on my friend....and not say anything. Ron keeps bringing Sam up. And I think Deena already has an axe to grind with him, since he didn't call her when her father died. Because of Sam. This seems to be an issue that pre-dates the house, and one that Ron has likely caused. 

• Love 20

I can't believe rons girlfriend stayed  with him after he cheated on her. On the aftershow he said he learned from it and would never do it again. Yeah right Ron. He cheated on Sam a dozen times and never learned! 

• Love 15

ghoulina, I don't disagree.  My thing is that she put herself in this situation and should figure out a different way to handle.  I would 100% be pissed and get in with someone in my life dogging one of my friends on the regular.  I have zero interest in going on a tv show where I KNOW that is exactly what is going to happen.  But if I'm in the situation, I'm actively going to stay out of his insanity.  To argue with him is to IMO reinforce his behavior.  To me, Deena seems ill-prepared to deal with what should have been obvious.  

Regardless, I think we can all agree that Ron is a dick.  Ron:  Bringing a Divided Country to Agreement.

• Love 5

Years of alcohol and steroid abuse have ruined Ron's brain.  He would need to do a massive detox of all drugs and alcohol, employ a healthy eating plan, and probably get some counseling to even begin to function like a semi-normal human being.  As it stands right now, he's a piece of trash who abuses not only substances, but those around him.  Doesn't he have any family to intervene?  

• Love 9
19 hours ago, kira28 said:

I can't believe rons girlfriend stayed  with him after he cheated on her. On the aftershow he said he learned from it and would never do it again. Yeah right Ron. He cheated on Sam a dozen times and never learned! 

Oh my gosh. I'd say he's so full of shit, but his toilet clogging ways prove otherwise. 

Alllll that guy does is cheat. His girlfriend is an idiot. 

• Love 7

Just wanted to quickly chime in here- some people have been talking about Nicole's marriage and her husband being controlling and whether or not she is really happy.  My aunt was actually Jionni's teacher in high school and said that he was not very bright (I'm being generous here) and was a jerk who liked to pick fights with people.  They actually now live in the town where Jionni grew up.  She seems him walk their dog occasionally.

Nicole was definitely overacting during the show.

Edited by lucy711
  • Love 4

Sounds like he has little big man syndrome. 

Wasn't Jionni 's name amongst those "celebrity" names that were on that Ashley Madison website? I may be remembering wrong but I thought he was on that site after they were married. 

• Love 4

I was on a phone call while the show was on, so I could only watch snippets with the sound on very low.  I saw the first part where apparently Pauly gets Ron and the blonde out of the bathroom, then they go into the bedroom.  Oh they were just going to talk?  What about the living room or the area by the pool then?  If it was just talking, why the bedroom?  And Mike was in there trying to sleep??  

The looks on the guys' faces (Pauly and Vinnie) were just so telling.  When those two think you've gone over the line, you're miles over the line.  They were looking very somber.  

I caught the very end re: video with Ron and the blonde being all over social media.

He really is an idiot.  Not only is he cheating on his pregnant girlfriend, but this is the age of everything being caught on phones (photo or video) and then plastered all over social media.   Then I'm reading that he basically says he still wants Sammi, not really wanting the girlfriend.  How nice.  

Sammi should be getting a check just for how much she's mentioned during each episode.  Smart, smart move by her not doing this show.  

Waiting to see the rerun of this episode.  That stupid Ex on the Beach show is on now.  Why is it when I don't want to see a rerun of Jersey Shore, it's on loop 24/7 (almost or seems like it)?  When I want to see the rerun, nope.  

• Love 7

Ron is crying. It really is like we Time traveled you guys! We’re back in 2010! Ronnie is crying ikon Jersey Shore again! I can’t wait for Joel Mcchale to play this on his clip show!  (Yes we really did time travel because I bet you this will be a clip on his new Netflix clip show which is pretty much The Soup Redux).

• Love 8

Ok, I saw the whole episode.  

Ron is a douchebag.  He's a cheater, and I don't see him changing any time soon.  Mike tried to tell him nicely, your behavior was bad.  Ron gets all defensive, tries to say he brought the girls back for Pauly!!  Whatever.  Then he goes ballistic on Mike, who was actually trying to be a good friend to him.  

Then he says he feels trapped by Jen and the baby.   Had he not been so belligerent and defending of his actions (plus the crying again and again), I would almost say he wanted to be caught cheating.  He would then be free of Jen, and just have to deal with child support.  I still think it's a possibility; maybe he's crying over how he 'lost' Sammi.  (Part of me thinks that he only wants Sammi because he cannot have her and/or she dumped him - finally for good).

• Love 6

This show (and all shows, for that matter) is supposed to be entertaining.  Snookie & Ron are just ruining this show with their stupid bullshit.  If it doesn't stop, then I'm out.

• Love 3

This episode was delicious. I loved watching Ronnie implode. He is such a scumbag. One minute he's sitting there saying, on national TV, that he doesn't think this girl is right for him and he's still in love with Sam - and the next he's flipping his shit because his baby mama won't answer the phone. What? Why do you care? I thought you weren't even that into her? 

Ron just really doesn't like it when he doesn't have the upper hand. And watching him twitch and freak out was glorious. I didn't feel one bit sad for him when he was crying in the bathroom. Either time. Now he's bringing a child into this??? Why weren't you using birth control, asshat? 

I mean, he has to be an idiot to think he can so publicly frolic with other women and keep it a secret. I almost thought he was sort of self-sabotaging his relationship. But now he's acting like he doesn't want to lose her. He's so bizarre. And I LOVED Mike telling him he was "rationalizing". Ron is trying to use every excuse in the book and downplay what he did. But I'm with Jenni - the minute that door shut, fuck you. I don't care WHAT went on in there. Actually, his behavior was way over the line even before that. He was touching all up on that woman the entire night. 

I'd have kicked him to the can immediately. But I THINK, judging from SM, they're still together. So this chick must be dumb as a box of hair. 

Snookie was pissing me off too. Why was she feeling so sorry for Ron and minimalizing his behavior? She KNOWS if Jionni did that shit she'd flip the fuck out. Her day drinking was pathetic as well. You have kids at home. And, speaking of kids, when she drunkenly ran over the young boy in the restaurant I was terrified! 

Still loving Mike 2.0. I really enjoyed hearing the back story with him and his girl. She sounds like a good egg and he's in a good place. I like that he can joke about his "situation", but seems to making a legit effort to do better. I wish him success. 

Anyone else think Vinnie looked like a serial killer in the backseat of the cab, with the glasses and hoodie? I still maintain - thinner is not a good look on him. 

• Love 17

Funny how Nicole wants Ron to marry Jen because “that’s what you do”. Yes Nicole that’s what you did. This has me thinking she really isn’t as happy as initially portrayed. 

Ron doesn’t love Sam. He doesn’t love Jen. He wants Sam because she is finally happy and he is used to destruction and dysfunction. Been there done that. He’s just jealous because she is happy and wants to ruin her relationship - Sam knew that and that’s why she didn’t do the show.   She knew him better than any of the roommates ever could, and clearly was fed up. 

These peope do do things and then they think of the consequences later. Little too late now. 

• Love 12

1 second Ronnie is telling everyone that he isn't into his girlfriend and  is thinking of ending things.. and the next he thinks people should feel sorry for him when she isn't answering his phone calls. I don't think he's still into Sammi because he still loves her.. I think hes into her because he has a pattern of messing things up in relationships by cheating and he can't have what he wants anymore so he misses the control he had over the relationship . I'm not sure how much of this situation is staged because let's be honest... reality shows aren't usually real.. but he really is very immature and should not be in a relationship with anyone. He's gross.

• Love 8

Ronnie makes my skin itch eww. He's not behaving this way because he's scared or unsure about Jenn and the baby . This is who he is, an immature asshole .

I also agree he doesn'tstill love sammy, he's just not happy she's moved on. STFU Ronnie.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Ronnie makes my skin itch eww. He's not behaving this way because he's scared or unsure about Jenn and the baby . This is who he is, an immature asshole .

I also agree he doesn'tstill love sammy, he's just not happy she's moved on. STFU Ronnie.

Yep. He can’t stand the fact that Sam finally grew a pair and had enough of his BS. For years they had dysfunctional relationship, just remember that time he broke everything of hers. That’s total abuse. Ron hasn’t changed in bit, and frankly if he didn’t want a kid or wasn’t ready to have one then he should have kept his sausage in his pants. Instead he’s probably a walking STD. 

I am so grossed out by him and Nicole is showing cracks in her relationship when she gives other people “advice”. 

• Love 7

Ron says “I miss the feeling of security because that’s what she gave” when talking to Snooki about Sam. Yes Ron. She was a DOORMAT you abused, manipulated, lied to and cheated on. She was young and dumb and kept giving you chances in hopes of you changing, but you never did. No woman is going to change him. 

“security” to Ron means knowing he has the upper hand and no matter what he does the doormat will put up with it. Too bad Sam learned her lesson, matured and had enough. 

Jen probably isn’t someone he can f— with, but who the hell knows. If she’s with him after this season airs, then she’s an idiot. 

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, Penelope5 said:

He’s looking so rough. Dude has got to be on something more than alcohol. 

F977FF90-F4C6-4684-8529-D0A4B943520D.jpeg

I was watching with a friend and she said" he's on coke right? He has to be on something his eyes are making me uncomfortable."  I just laughed,  I said probably but I was pretry buzzed from the cheap wine  she brought, so  it just it made me giggle to see her so uncomfortable by someone on tv.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

He’s looking so rough. Dude has got to be on something more than alcohol. 

I was going to say the same thing. Ronnie is bloated, sometimes his eyes and movements are twitchy and he just looks a hot mess overall. He's definitely on something other than alcohol. It may explain why he takes such huge shits that clog up toilets. If I'm remembering correctly, he had to go see a doctor in an older season because there was blood coming out of his behind. He basically admitted to drug use on a previous episode when they were in the van and he said something about drugs. Deena asked him who's on drugs and he said, "it's Miami, sweetie." When I re-watch older seasons it's obvious to me that most, if not all, of the cast members were on something more than alcohol. I heard rumors for years and there are stories on other forums about the drug use among the cast. Now that I'm older, when I look back at how Ronnie would go from 0 to 100 at the drop of a hat, I wonder if cocaine and steroids or whatever substance(s) fueled his rage? The guy is trash regardless but it makes me wonder.

Anyway, on to last night’s episode. I'm pretty sure Ronnie got a blow job in the bathroom. He said, "I really wanted to finish," to the girl as he walked her to the van and while he was talking to Vinny, he said "it felt so good." Dude is straight trash. Mike saying Ronnie is exhibiting signs of being in a “dark place” right now... my first thought went straight to drugs. I'm sure Sammi is watching these episodes and thinking to herself, "DAMN I dodged a figurative and possibly literal bullet!" Homeboy isn't still in love with Sammi - he's obsessed with her. He misses having that control over her, as another poster said. Watching the other boys give him serious advice was heart-warming. In the past, whenever Ronni cheated, they'd laugh it off and keep their mouths shut. Now, they're genuinely concerned about his destructive behavior.

Snooki saying that she's "traditional" in the sense that she got pregnant and married Jionni is quite telling, IMO. What I took away from that comment is that had she not gotten pregnant, they probably wouldn't even be together. 

The fact that Snooki and Ron got super wasted, were able to forego sleep and got wasted some more made me think that they both did some lines of cocaine. Oh, and she looks like the duck phone now. Sorry, couldn't help it but her lips are so distracting. 

Also, STOP trying to make "spiraling" a thing. 

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 12

^^^ oh for sure I remember some tabloids even writing about coke use back during the first Miami season. The “sources” pretty much said the other case members knew this one member was using  in thinking they were talking about Mike, but seriously wouldn’t put it past a few of the others as well  

These people were losers who got famous by being idiots on TV. Started earning more money than they probably ever saw before and it went downhill. Thing is some had stronger family ties which probably helped them not spiral out of control completely  

Lauren is good for Mike and I hope it works out for them.

I have no problem with parents partying, but zero respect those who put themselves on TV and do it. Last thing I would ever want is my kids having footage of me getting completely plastered with my friends. 

I agree about Nicole getting married because she had a kid with Jionni. This episode was very telling. 

• Love 3

I agree with everything that's been said on here about this episode. Ronnie didn't give a shit about Jen until she stopped returning his phone calls, then he became enraged and obsessed. That wasn't about love or remorse, that was about control. It's the same thing with Sam. He can't stand that she has moved on without him and he can't control her or the situation anymore.

He definitely got either a hand job or a blow job in the bathroom. Jenni was right: as soon as the door closed, end scene.

I also thought that Ron was being unnecessarily cruel to Mike. They were joking around with each other, then Ron took it to another level. I think he really resented Mike pointing out his wrongdoings on camera. Ron brought girls back "for the house"? Yeah, that might have worked ten years ago but only Paulie is single right now. He's so dumb. He's also vicious. I'd be afraid to have him as an ex. Sam probably wishes that he'd forget about her entirely. He's someone who would show up to your house with a loaded gun and kill your new boyfriend.

• Love 13

It is becoming the Ron & Snooki shit show, Jenny is barely around, Dena is a bookend, Vinny & Pauly look bored and cant wait to get out of there and Mike is in in for the money.  Snookies lips are atrocious. Granted her antics crack me up still, but I think she is just playing the part for show.  

• Love 6