Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Ellie84 said:

I’ve been waiting for the show to come back on and whilst it’s entertaining I’m realising how much I dislike the cast at this point. 

Snooki is just plain annoying and dramatic.  There is no middle ground. Someone is always ruining something or her. She doesn’t stop to think that the biggest problem is herself. She’s the one that cheated, she is the one that causes the drama in her life. 

I used to like Vinny in season 1, but then I saw how mean he could be in season 2 +. He is desperate to prove something. 

Ronny - wow he’s gross. He was ever attractive to me but he’s looking old and gross now. He’s totally not over Sam and mentioning her at this point is pathetic. 

Pauly - no mention of his daughter. I found that a bit odd. He’s also looking significantly older. 

Mike - good for him for making the changes. Hope it continues to go well for him.

Jenny - I’d rather Roger be on the show than her. He’s so funny. I don’t mind her new look I actually think she was ugly back in the day, so I feel the new face is better lol. 

I thought Pauly looked a lot older too! He doesn’t have wrinkles, but at almost 38 yrs old (which isn’t old!), I think the Vegas lifestyle is catching up with him.  Per Wikipedia, his daughter is five years old and has her mom’s last name. It wouldn’t shock me if there’s some legal document in place, so he either can’t or won’t talk about her on TV. I wonder what kind of dad he is. I really liked him (except for when Aubrey was around) on “Famously Single.” He has a lot of love to give, as evidenced by his bromance with Vinny. 

I am really rooting for Mike to stay clean & sober. I loved the line “I’m just eating my feelings.” He’s got a good sense of humor about what’s really important. Screw the abs. We’ve seen them enough to last a life time. 

I loved the Jenni & Mike chat about Italy! Theu were so vulnerable and honest, especially Jenni telling him about her own struggles. I like that Mike was man enough to admit that his way wasn’t working and he had to get help. I don’t want this to be a season long PSA, but I do want to hear more about how they’ve grown up (most of them) and what that process has been like. I really hope it’s a taste of what’s to come later this season...when Ronnie isn’t talking about Sam, having awkward phone calls with his baby mama, clogging the toilets and being a horrible boyfriend. 

I agree that Vinny feels like he’s got something to prove. No invite to the wedding = Jionni isn’t cool with you being friends with Snooki, or even in the same room, regardless of who did what. I am now convinced that way more went on than we know about if they can’t even sit next to each other in a cab. In addition to their “history”, way too much time has passed for them to fix whatever chance there was to even be acquaintances. I bet neither one of them reached out to the other and said “you’re my friend and I miss being able to talk to you” or “I’m getting married and my husband isn’t comfortable with us being friends. I hope you can understand why and respect that.” 

They’re both not as grown up as they think they are and as a result, don’t have the communication skills, maturity or ability to stay sober for five mins to hash it out and finally clear the air. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 5

Oh. My. God. These. People.    They need to learn very basic communications skills.   

I agree with many of you:  My assumption is that Snooki needed the money.  If I'm married with kids, I don't need the nonsense these people bring.  And my husband and I would probably not be down for the other partner spending that much time with someone we've cheated with.  Thus, Snooki may be ensuring she is saying/doing stuff clearly for the cameras re: her relationship with Vinnie, so Jionni (if you recall, he does seem like a bit of a tool) doesn't get angry with her. I think Snooki needed to have an initial conversation with Vinnie to set up those boundaries and he needs to think before he acts.  Vinnie was really weird at the lunch thing were he got painted and was dry humping Nicole.  If she says no, he should have moved on, end of story.  They are a hot mess, but that is on both of them.  BUT, I can understand some of his frustration...she does treat him differently than the other guys in the house, and pretends not to (you can't sit next to him in a cab and must make a big deal of it?  really?).    I got frustrated when she was projecting and dumping her bullshit on Jenni.  Jenni was trying to be mature in her communication of "give him guidelines to live by, so it is clear to everyone and your marriage is respected".  Personally, I don't think anyone else can "ruin" my marriage but me or my husband, so her blaming the universe and everyone in it for ruining her marriage made me want to slam her plastic face into the wall.  Like much of her life, gf is going about this all wrong.  AND, all of that is fine, but you need to STFU, not have a meltdown about everything 24/365, and not be a dick to the person who is probably your best friend in the world.  

Ronnie is the worst.  Every episode, I just hate him more and more.  How is this impulse-driven, selfish little bitch going to raise a child?!  I feel bad for his baby mama, but gf could have watched any episode of TJS to see what he was.  The fact that he isn't over Sammi is painfully evident and self-destructive, which, of course, in classic abuser style, he is going to blame Sammi for.  Ugh.  Gross.

If you would have told me that Mike (and Pauly) are the only ones not working a nerve, I wouldn't have believed it.

Edited by TrininisaScorp
  • Love 11

Ronnie’s facial expression when Vinny reached his 10,000 steps was the highlight of the episode for me.   It’s like he closed his eyes for a few extra seconds, exhaled and thought, “enough about you and your diet and exercise program”.   I have a toilet to clog. 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, wallofsound said:

Ronnie’s facial expression when Vinny reached his 10,000 steps was the highlight of the episode for me.   It’s like he closed his eyes for a few extra seconds, exhaled and thought, “enough about you and your diet and exercise program”.   I have a toilet to clog. 

I did not even catch that until you pointed it out. Too funny.

On rewatch, I realized that before I was still so stuck on the shit thing that I didn't catch how ridiculous Snooki was being later.  The constant "You're going to ruin my marriage!" before anyone else even brought it up was dumb. And maybe I'm reading into it, but they protested so much about being only friends that it made me wonder if either of them was holding a torch for the other. Not really the desired outcome of all of Snooki's protests.

Jenni still shows that she's one of the most mature in the house, as always.

• Love 2

Not that I think Snooki settled for Jionni (what do we REALLY KNOW?) but I suspect If Vinny had been on the same page as her in terms of relationship and marriage she would have totally ended up with him. As it stands she got pregnant by accident and was glued to Jionni who seemed like the only one that wanted her anyway. 

I think Jenny had to grow up quick emotionally due to her mum being sick, although we never got the full backstory on the Snooki & Jwow show other than mum not being being around due to illness. 

She and Roger spoil their kids, but at the same time I think they have a beautiful family and despite all his banter (and hers) they are a good match. Roger gets Jenni.

Sammi doll was in such bad taste. I got the feeling Ron wanted people to dislike Sammy when he was saying she wasn’t their friend for not being there. I wasn’t ever a fan of hers but she seems to have a partner and life she doesn’t want to disrupt because of JS and most of all Ronny. She knows who he is, and she made the best decision she ever could skipping this reunion. Ronny is a hot head and would bring up the past and try to make her feel bad and guilty. 

He probably can’t stand it that she chose not to come because her partner and her life is more important than $$ and Ron who has a pregnant gf  

Edited by Ellie84
Spelling
  • Love 9

Snooki issues with her husband are concerning to me.  First she had a fit over a lost wedding ring, and fake cries on the phone to Daddy...not her husband.  “Jionni’s gonna kill me”. Over a lost ring?  And then, the flip out with Vinny. Mind you, Vinny was pushing it too far, but a rational person wouldn’t be screaming like that,but talk it out. Say something like, “we have a past history, so respect my personal space.” 

Jen, and Mike are the most mature (so far) and seem the better for it.  Someone mentioned Roger, who has the funniest IG page, and I agree that it is a shame he wasn’t included, because he’s a riot. Jenny is a lucky woman, because he’s a fantastic guy, and such an awesome Dad. 

What the hell is Rawn eating? I would not  be surprised if he wasn’t taking all kinds of steroids. He’s a raging maniac when it comes to Sam. It’s scary, and stalker-like, and the addition of the creepy doll doesn’t help. 

• Love 5

Was just thinking about the  Sammi doll, and how only Deena defended Sammi when Ron would say something. Snooki kinda brushed the whole thing off, Jenny seems indifferent. Yet, Sammi was in both Snooki and Jenny's weddings?  Speaking of weddings, Jenny's wedding party was ridiculous. She had almost (or exactly) 40 people in her wedding party.  Deena only had a few and seems like she kept it tight-knit. Can't imagine what a 40 people wedding party would even feel like - other than an exhausting circus. Dated someone who wanted like 25 people in the wedding party, thought that was absolutely nuts.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, wallofsound said:

Jionni must be super controlling and constantly getting angry at Snooki based on her behavior.    She’s walking on eggshells a million miles away from him.  

Remember this is the same Jionni who told her she danced like a whore and had her chasing him thru the streets of Italy. He always seemed like a mean little man to me 

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Remember this is the same Jionni who told her she danced like a whore and had her chasing him thru the streets of Italy. He always seemed like a mean little man to me 

This is true, but I don't see him as controlling.  If Jionni were that controlling, Snooki wouldn't have gone to Miami.  She overreacted, she was drunk and she was an asshole, especially to Jenni.  Vinny certainly didn't help the situation.  His comment about being excluded from her wedding was quite telling.  I think he's been harboring some resentment since then and is a little butthurt that Snooki is keeping her distance.  

Plus, you can't put it past any of these peeps to see a storyline and run with it.  Vinny talking about Snopoki ensures that he'll get camera time.  I mean, we're certainly not watching to hear about his keto diet.

Mike & Jenni talking about the past and what assholes they were was great.  I was hoping for more of that.  Unfortunately, I don't think everyone is capable of letting their guards down and showing real life stuff.  At least not with the whole group.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, snarts said:

Plus, you can't put it past any of these peeps to see a storyline and run with it.  Vinny talking about Snopoki ensures that he'll get camera time.  I mean, we're certainly not watching to hear about his keto diet.

Mike & Jenni talking about the past and what assholes they were was great.  I was hoping for more of that.  Unfortunately, I don't think everyone is capable of letting their guards down and showing real life stuff.  At least not with the whole group.

This is so true. I get the feeling their popularity probably started dwindling down, the girls are married, Vinny's show was a bust, what else does he have going on for himself? This is about making money and going with a storyline. That being said, it would be pretty crappy to not be invited to a wedding given the whole group was there. They were friends, and then they weren't. I doubt they have any real contact (Vinny & Snooki) outside whatever is contractual. 

Do you guys remember how Mike spilled the tea in Italy and said how he and Snooki hooked up??? What about her being around Mike...

I was hoping Pauly would open up more about his life, but he seems like someone that keeps that stuff way under wraps. you see the surface and anything beyond that is not happening. I had an acquaintance who was from the same town as Pauly and remember her once mentioning that it was all over the top on the show and it isn't like that in real life. That was years ago, when the show was maybe in season 1 or 2.

• Love 3

Finally saw the most recent episode and WTH was Nicole's problem? She was seriously paranoid and overreacting. Vinny, though he could have behaved less obnoxiously, did want to know boundaries and Nicole just kept shutting him down. And when she turned on Jenni, just, wow. 

If Nicole is that concerned about protecting her marriage, maybe she should have stayed home. She treats Vinny like he's a virus. 

• Love 11

I never liked Jionni, I think he's a controlling douche with tiny penis syndrome.  I think they would have broken up had Nicole not gotten pregnant.

That said, I would love to hear his thoughts on the Nicole going to be on this show.  My husband and I have history of cheating (on both sides) and if I went to film something where I would be constantly drinking and living in the same house as the person I cheated with there would be no marriage to come back to.  My feelings are the same too.  No amount of money would be worth wondering every night what exactly the hell was going on.  And her kids are going to see this one day, how will she explain all that to them?

I agree there is more to the Nicole/Vinny situation than what we know.  I think he realized too late that he actually had feelings for her but she was pregnant/engaged.  I wouldn't have invited him to my wedding either, imo she was in the right with that situation.  But hearing her wail and whine about it last episode made me wish for someone to drown her in that pool.  You knew he was going to be there, no one held a gun to your head and forced you to go, shut up!  Ugh.

Mike and Jenni are my favourites now I think.  Their scene about Italy was great and I hope there are more 'real' moments like that.  I always loved Jenni but I am rooting so hard for Mike.  Him wandering around eating is making these episodes for me.  I'm happy for how far he's come! 

• Love 12

Not that I think Snooki settled for Jionni (what do we REALLY KNOW?) but I suspect If Vinny had been on the same page as her in terms of relationship and marriage she would have totally ended up with him. As it stands she got pregnant by accident and was glued to Jionni who seemed like the only one that wanted her anyway. 

Interesting point!  I dimly recall having that same impression YEARS ago.....Thanks for bringing it up.  Nicole's yelling is forcing all of the attention on her. She is determined to be the Stand Out Personality and is doing her level best to keep up the drama.  Too bad she's not more interesting.  I'd be interested in hearing more of their personal development over the years, but the need for Drama! is too strong and we get what we get.  

Whoever said we'd seen enough of Mike's abs to last us a lifetime is soooo right!  Feel like he's trying to 'connect' with the others, so good for him.  

I'm still watching with the popcorn to see if anything fun happens.  

• Love 7

I used to think Sammi was dumb for not coming on this show, but seeing Ron's behavior? Dude is a Stage 4 Clinger. She is in a new relationship and Ronnie would've fucked that entire shit up because if there is one thing I know about the men on this show is clearly they have zero respect for women and there is no doubt he would've attempted to cross boundaries 47 times over if she had come.

• Love 18
On April 13, 2018 at 2:14 AM, Bridget said:

She gave Vinny shit because he's going to "ruin her marriage" ? She's the one who mentioned her marriage falling apart/being over about 10 million times tonight. I didn't see her Face Timing with Jionni when she talked to her kids. She's insecure about something and it's obvious her life isn't as great as she wants us to think it is. Both of their Napoleon complexes are rearing their respective sides. I bet Jionni didn't want her to go because Vinny was going, but that's an entirely different issue. Her tattoos and plastic surgery won't pay for themselves, so she probably went for the money. (Vinny wasn't invited to the wedding? I feel like I read that before, and it was confirmed for us all. Now I really want to know what happened between Snooki & Vinny!)

I agree with this.  Sometimes I get so fucking tired of hearing boundaries, boundaries, boundaries.  What are we, a country?  If Snooki didn't want this issue to happen then she shouldn't have come on the show.  But what does Nicole/Snooki have other than Jersey Shore?  

Snooki makes me sick, so what, they shared a drunk hook up, a lot of them shared drunk hook ups but they're not all going to nut city.  Vinnie has a girlfriend who looks a lot better than Snooki, maybe it's Snooki who wants Vinnie more than Jionni, maybe that's the issue; and not boundaries!  She probably wishes she weren't married to Jionni, she doth protest to much IMO. 

And like someone said, what about Mike?  Didn't Snooki and Mike hook up?  Why doesn't Snooki run when Mike's around.  What about those boundaries, huh Snooki?

And for her to go after Jenni, WTF, Snooki's a fucking loon, and if that's all it takes to ruin her marriage, then Snooki doesn't really have very much of a marriage, does she?  Nope.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I agree with this.  Sometimes I get so fucking tired of hearing boundaries, boundaries, boundaries.  What are we, a country?  If Snooki didn't want this issue to happen then she shouldn't have come on the show.  But what does Nicole/Snooki have other than Jersey Shore?

Because she has issue with Vinny giving her a lap dance, she should've stayed home and missed out on the $$ offered for this reunion?  That's fucked up.  She has every right to ask that her personal space not be invaded, and that's exactly what Vinny was doing.  Did she handle it the best?  Nope, but that doesn't mean she was wrong to expect him to respect her space.

What does she have other than the Jersey Shore?  A family, a social media presence, an online store.  More than most of them.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, snarts said:

Because she has issue with Vinny giving her a lap dance, she should've stayed home and missed out on the $$ offered for this reunion?  That's fucked up.  She has every right to ask that her personal space not be invaded, and that's exactly what Vinny was doing.  Did she handle it the best?  Nope, but that doesn't mean she was wrong to expect him to respect her space.

What does she have other than the Jersey Shore?  A family, a social media presence, an online store.  More than most of them.

Vinny wasn't trying to give her a lap dance, he just wanted to sit next to her in the cab and Snooki went to nut city.  Then  she was running around screaming like an idiot, screaming at Jenni who was just trying to talk some sense into her.

If Snooki has so much going for her, why not be like Sammi and skip the show altogether?  She wants to have it both ways and in reality you can't.  Snooki knows what this show is, she knows it's all about a storyline and producer manipulation, it's not like she's never done a reality show before.  Nobody respects anybody's space on Jersey Shore.  It was nice seeing Jenni and Mike talking together, but I'm sure the producers were like, "enough of that, people want drama, they want action."  I don't think people watch Jersey Shore to see people calmly sit talking to each other.  

Oh, and the online store and social media presence will disappear if she doesn't appear on some TV show.  The truth with reality stars is, because there are so many of them, they're forgettable if they're not seen very often.

• Love 2

Vinny wasn't trying to give her a lap dance, he just wanted to sit next to her in the cab and Snooki went to nut city.  Then  she was running around screaming like an idiot, screaming at Jenni who was just trying to talk some sense into her.

If Snooki has so much going for her, why not be like Sammi and skip the show altogether?  She wants to have it both ways and in reality you can't.  Snooki knows what this show is, she knows it's all about a storyline and producer manipulation, it's not like she's never done a reality show before.  Nobody respects anybody's space on Jersey Shore.  It was nice seeing Jenni and Mike talking together, but I'm sure the producers were like, "enough of that, people want drama, they want action."  I don't think people watch Jersey Shore to see people calmly sit talking to each other.  

Oh, and the online store and social media presence will disappear if she doesn't appear on some TV show.  The truth with reality stars is, because there are so many of them, they're forgettable if they're not seen very often.

Neurochick, not sure we watched the same episode.  Vinny most definitely tried to give a Snooki a lap dance while at the Clevelander, where she said no multiple times.  He then tried to corner her in the kitchen, again right up in her personal space, while she said she didn't want to talk to him.  

I'm sorry, but she doesn't have to put up with someone invading her space. If she wants to ignore Vinny and focus on the other roommates, she can.  It's ridiculous IMO for someone to say she should stay home if she's not game for anything.  I didn't see Vinny shoving his crotch at JWow or Deena, nor did I see any of the other guys do that, so I'm not sure why it's expected that Snooki go along with it.

DaxcJjOVMAEjgE7.jpg

Edited by snarts
photo
  • Love 12

Snookie may not be putting away shots like she used to but if she keeps downing a lot of wine, the old Snook will come out.

She took a glass of wine into the bathroom with the plunger in the other hand?

• Love 1

I’m still not over Ron shitting up all of the bathrooms, shrugging his shoulders and walking away. In what world does that happen?  He’s a grown man with a kid on the way and he can’t plunge a toilet?  Nasty bastard.

• Love 21

snarts, that's a lap dance?  I don't think so.

I'm sorry, but she doesn't have to put up with someone invading her space. If she wants to ignore Vinny and focus on the other roommates, she can.  It's ridiculous IMO for someone to say she should stay home if she's not game for anything. 

But that's Jersey Shore, it's never been a show about restraint.  It's also why Sammi stayed home.  She knew the producers would push for the Sammi/Ron drama and she didn't want to deal with it.  I don't blame her.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Neurochick said:

It wasn't appropriate for Vinny to do what he did to her at the outdoor venue, even if he thought it was somehow "funny" (or producer-driven). But Nicole really did take a trip to crazy town, even after he said he really did want to know boundaries. If she wants boundaries, maybe she should start with setting some of her own--like laying off the wine. Everyone knows she gets nuts when she's drunk and if she's so darned concerned with protecting her marriage, she should start with herself. She may not be like she was in Italy, but here's Nicole acting crazy when she's drinking so, not much different. I agree with other posters that Jionni might well be a controlling d-bag and maybe Nicole's marriage isn't so great (who knows right) and that, deep down, maybe she had feelings for Vinny.

If I were Vinny I'd stay away from her the entire rest of the season. If she wants to be closer friends, she can come to him. And as others have mentioned, she hooked up with Mike, too, but isn't treating Mike like he has the flu. But hey, people watch for the drama, and all involved know what Jersey Shore is.

• Love 5

Vinnie was absolutely grinding up on Nicole. She said "stop" or "no" SEVERAL times, and I think she even moved away and he kept coming. She should have only had to say it once. 

I already deleted the episode, but there was another quick moment back at the house. It looked like Snooki was in a room alone, maybe changing, and Vinnie came running in like he was going to pick her up or something. 

Snooki is definitely being insanely overdramatic, but Vinnie is 100% provoking her on purpose. It's not funny or cute.

• Love 10

The topic of this forum is Jersey Shore. Feel free to voice your opinion regarding the behavior of these fine folks. But do not feel free to call out or attack other posters because it's against the rules. If you see a post that's breaking the "be civil" guidelines of this site—it's not up to you to engage. Report the post, use the "Ignore" feature and move on. If you have any questions, please PM me. 

On 4/14/2018 at 5:06 PM, Neurochick said:

I agree with this.  Sometimes I get so fucking tired of hearing boundaries, boundaries, boundaries.  What are we, a country?  If Snooki didn't want this issue to happen then she shouldn't have come on the show.  

I don't think she needed to stay home, but it would've helped to establish some clear "Things I'm Not Comfortable With Now But That Used To Be Okay" with Vinny or with the producers (to share with Vinny) prior to the show.  If I had to guess, she's not allowed to talk to him.  I've known some Jionni's in my time, and they place all the blame for the cheating on The Other Dude... (to be continued)

On 4/14/2018 at 5:06 PM, Neurochick said:

And like someone said, what about Mike?  Didn't Snooki and Mike hook up?  Why doesn't Snooki run when Mike's around.  What about those boundaries, huh Snooki?

(continued) 

...especially when The Other Dude has a dynamic with your girl such as the one Vinny had with Snooki.  Mike and Vinny are different in Jionni's eyes:  because while Mike was a hookup, Snooki was completely enamored with Vinny for years.  He's extremely threatening to Jionni because Jionni has himself convinced that if Vinny snapped his fingers, Nicole would run to him and leave her life with J&Kids behind... even if that's not true (and I don't think it is.)  

I don't have a horse in this race because they're both stupid AF.  Nicole should have been calm and mature about setting boundaries, but she didn't share them proactively and instead just started treating Vinny like an untouchable ("Move, I can't sit next to Vinny") and flipping out when he approached her for the specific rules so that he could follow them and cut the tension out... so I'd be Team Vinny but really who the hell shoves their package in a girls face while she's sitting down?  This ain't Magic Mike, KetoGuido. 

• Love 16

I love pauly and the new mike. Jenny seems to be phoning it in. She's so different. Ron is still in love with Sam. Vinny was entirely on the wrong. If Nicole didn't invite him to her wedding and does not keep in touch with him then obviously he  knows and should understand that because of their cheating hookup Nicole doesn't want to associate with him. 

I think Vinny is being a shit stirrer with his unwanted lap dance. He's being disrespectful to Snooki and also to his own girlfriend. Vinny seems to have matured as little as Ron has in 5 years. I don't think Nicole should have flipped out and made such a big deal of it but I bet there has been trouble brewing in her marriage and she's walking on eggshells around jioni. Him seeing Vinny trying to grind on her probably won't help her case. 

• Love 5

Confession:  I'm 51 and I love these damn kids.  Mom guilt is real.  Clogged toilets are real.  A rock wall race to see who gets to plunge the toilet is funny.  Sure, the cast is all here for the money, but at least they appreciate their circumstances this time around.  I hope Jionni and Nicole make it but I have my doubts.  Vinnie is the funniest one.  I hope his wife-to-be enjoys that apple.  :-)

• Love 2

Snooki knows her husband has a short fuse and if he sees something he doesn’t like in the show, that he will pack up and take the kids in a heartbeat. Most likely, they would end up working it out but she doesn’t want to deal with the drama from her insecure and oversensitive husband.

She seems to be intoxicated or hungover constantly which prob intensified those feelings of fear about what her husband would do. Drinking heavily alters your mood even if you’re not inebriated in the moment...it carries over by messing with your brain chemistry, and to boot, Snooki not all that smart to begin with so she’s probably way under par by killing off additional brain cells w alcohol.

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:48 PM, LegallyRed2 said:

I used to think Sammi was dumb for not coming on this show, but seeing Ron's behavior? Dude is a Stage 4 Clinger. She is in a new relationship and Ronnie would've fucked that entire shit up because if there is one thing I know about the men on this show is clearly they have zero respect for women and there is no doubt he would've attempted to cross boundaries 47 times over if she had come.

I wonder if her new boyfriend told her that they were through if she did go on the show.  I think that it is interesting to see how obsessive Ronnie is with her & she's not even there.  Wowee. 

This is disgusting, but I'd bet a poop load of money that he just put too much TP in the toilets.  LOL

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:43 AM, snarts said:

This is true, but I don't see him as controlling.  If Jionni were that controlling, Snooki wouldn't have gone to Miami.  She overreacted, she was drunk and she was an asshole, especially to Jenni.  Vinny certainly didn't help the situation.  His comment about being excluded from her wedding was quite telling.  I think he's been harboring some resentment since then and is a little butthurt that Snooki is keeping her distance.  

Snarts,  I really like your whole post.

For some reason, tho, I think that Snooki is maybe, subservient? to Jionni.  (I remember her talking about Italian women & how subservient they are to their families.)  She is so worried about what he will think or do, that she's just beside herself.  If we look back at the Italy episodes, then I think that speaks volumes regarding their relationship.

The fact that Vin was excluded from the wedding has much to do with his acting like such an asshole with Snooks (altho he pretty does all the time, anyway)

Mike, who knew, is cool this season.  He was always so horrid.  

• Love 4

Someone said clogged toilets is real. They’ve had this issue in the shite house as well. I don’t get it. I’ve never in my life had a clogged toilet or had to use a plungger. Ever. 

Ron is just gross. I’m surprised at how much I’m disliking him this time ‘round. Wasn’t too into him back in the day, but now he’s the worst followed by Vinny and Snooki. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Penelope5 said:

Someone said clogged toilets is real. They’ve had this issue in the shite house as well. I don’t get it. I’ve never in my life had a clogged toilet or had to use a plungger. Ever. 

Ron is just gross. I’m surprised at how much I’m disliking him this time ‘round. Wasn’t too into him back in the day, but now he’s the worst followed by Vinny and Snooki. 

Clogged toilets are real.  A civilized human walking away from a clogged toilet looking for somebody else to remedy the problem is not.  Even for the sake of comedy. 

Let's think about what happened here.  There was shit in the bowl long enough for them to smell it, make fun of it, stand around and chat about it, go rock climbing, THEN make a bet about who (NOT RON) was going to unclog the damn toilet!

That shit is nasty!

• Love 9

Mike must be hurting for the money to be on the show but I feel like he's just kind of there, being that he's not partying with the rest of them (but good for him for staying sober). Nicole's plastic surgery looks awful, her lips are ridiculous, she looks like the duck phone.  Her teeth look like a row of urinals. So awful...  Vinny got almost too skinny. Ronnie is still a d-bag and he is disgusting with clogging all of the toilets in the house and not even attempting to un-clog it himself. You can tell that he is still not over Sam, he talks about her all of the time. I think Sam dodged a bullet by breaking up with him.

• Love 7

I've actually thought that Ronnie likely has IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) because of the time at the Shore where he had rectal bleeding after a night of drinking. He's had issues for years. Wonder if a gastro ever checked him because frequent diarrhea and rectal bleeding are huge symptoms of IBS in someone so young. And IIRC, they told him he did not have hemorrhoids back then, so why else would he be bleeding rectally?

• Love 5

Deena bugs.  She's so uninteresting and they keep playing her solo interviews....UGH. She repeats the same thing over and over and they just tell us what we are seeing/hearing in the video footage.  MTV needs to stahp letting her talk in solo interviews.  She doesn't bring anything to the table.  Plus,  I can never "un-see" what she did to Nicole when they were "drunk."  Jenny was in the next bed and saw it all.  The next morning Nicole acted like she'd blacked out and didn't remember anything.....uh. huh.

• Love 3

Deena seems like a normal sweet girl but she wasn't a good addition to the cast. She doesn't have a, TV personality she just tried to mimic Snookis antics and she was lame at it. 

• Love 10
On 4/18/2018 at 1:51 PM, LegallyRed2 said:

I've actually thought that Ronnie likely has IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) because of the time at the Shore where he had rectal bleeding after a night of drinking. He's had issues for years. Wonder if a gastro ever checked him because frequent diarrhea and rectal bleeding are huge symptoms of IBS in someone so young. And IIRC, they told him he did not have hemorrhoids back then, so why else would he be bleeding rectally?

I thought he had hemorrhoids? The treatment given was cream he had to apply to the area, why would they do that if it were intestinal?

The night Snooki lost her ring right before that she was playing around with Vinnie like the old days. Then the next day she calls home and that night she cant be around Vinnie. Makes me wonder if Jionni said something to her when she called home. 

Still pisses me off that everyone was looking for her ring while she was fake crying to her dad.

• Love 6

Mike has clearly matured, and he has not made one gesture, remark, anything that could be even slightly interpreted as inappropriate towards Nicole.  Vinny was close to the inappropriate line or slightly over it.  Vinny just needed to let it drop after Nicole got so upset.  Just learn to walk away and ask her in the sober light of day.

The whole stopped up toilet thing still bugs me.  I've had stopped up toilets, and had to unstop one for my mom.  Mom just had one stop up the other week, and she figured out how to unstop it, and she's 91.  Ron walking away and laughing just shows me how immature he is.  

This new episode, Deena is allowed to be friends with both Sammi and Ron.  She's probably closer to Sammi, which infuriates Ron. And oh yeah, I'm sure Sammi talks every day about Ron - NOT.  He cannot fathom that Sammi is not still hung up on him.  Ron wants everyone to be on HIS SIDE.  He was wronged.  Probably Sammi dumped him after giving him chance after chance.  When Deena said oh he (Ron) called or tried to call Sammi on phones where he was blocked said a lot.  He's obsessed still with Sammi. 

Then this fool brings home girls to the house.  You have a pregnant girlfriend at home.  I bet he cheats when he's at home.  He's just a serial cheater. 

Nicole, not a great idea to give the girls such strong drinks.  I guess she was trying to keep Ron out of trouble, but no Bueno.   What if the girl had OD'd or worse?  She at least stuck around to babysit the girls and took care of the one who got sick.  

Still impressed with Mike.  Guess maybe getting in trouble with the law was the best thing that could have happened to him?  It's a hard wake up call, but he's rising to the challenge from what has been shown.

• Love 6

I'm glad Snooki, Vinnie, and Jenni all made up. Otherwise there would have been too much awkward drama. Nicole really needs to simma, though. 

Deena - "Is this the ocean?" Damn, girl. 

Snooki - "I just peed." Yup. Welcome to post baby bladders. 

Mike casually strolling the treadmill and eating a granola bar was everything!

Mike's vest and Snooki's face!!!!

LOVE Deena letting Ron know that Sam is totally over him and doesn't talk about him at all. Glorious.

BIG difference in how Mike and Ronnie respond to girls in the club, eh? Ron is just so fucking gross; I hate him. And that girl was busted. 

If I hear the word "spiral" one more time...

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 11

Deena is obnoxious in general but specifically with the whole Sam thing. She's as obsessed with Sam as Ron is. Sam always struck me as the typical pretty-for-NJ mean girl who is only "friends" with girls that she considers to be less attractive than she is and who will kiss her ass all the time. She found the perfect minion in Deeana. I'm also not shocked that Ron said that Sam dropped all of the Jersey Shore girls whenever she was dating Ron. Again, that's pretty typical for someone like her, ignoring the girlfriends when she didn't need them.

Do a shot every time Deena says "spiral." RIP.

That house is already so disgusting. They're going to have to bulldoze that place after this crew leaves. First Ron is clogging all the toilets, Snooki peed in the pool, and now drunk girls are puking all over the couch. Gross.

• Love 7

My grandmother had a toilet with a small toilet hole so damn near anything over a average size was getting clogged and you had to break it down to get it through. Equally gross and a pain in the was even if didn'thappen all the time.

I think Snooki is in a abusive relationship. the girl is way to scared of Jionni. something is not right. I think Vinny is sorry he missed out on being with Snooki. Snooki has the right to have personal space away from vinny.

• Love 4

^Guessing she put it in her contract as a condition of her return.

Liked that sobered up, realized she'd been a bit of asshole, and calmly talked to both Jenni & Vinny.  Pauly is often a great mediator. I still think Vinny has some regrets and is harboring a little resentment towards her. Not as big as the huge boulder Ron is carrying around on his shoulder, but enough that others can see it and it makes Snooki uncomfortable to be around him.

Ron is still a turd.  Loving the sober, rational life discussions between Jenni & Mike. Hope we see more of that.

• Love 9