Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

OMG little CJ is one cute little boy!  I just want to squeeze his little chubby cheeks!  Actually, I think all the JS kids are super cuties.  

Angelina has to be turning it up for the show.  I agree she is so mean to her husband Chris, who seems like a decent guy.   I hope it’s only for the cameras, but man she is a lot.  She’s making up for the missed money / time when she quit OG JS.  She’s got to still be kicking herself for doing that, and after all these years this is still her only way back in.

OK, I just finished the episode and I’m not gonna lie, but the dolls do crack me up.  Maybe something is wrong with me lol, but I think they are equally creepy and hilarious. 

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 1

Apparently there have been many exchanges between the women on social media and messaging apps during the time they were supposedly on the outs.

Deena got mollified quickly when she heard hubby and son were coming.

Did they fly them out private?  How did they get video out to Mikes phone of them on the plane or was it just a photo?

So far they’ve spent most of these new episodes on the supposed beef.

Twiggy as nickname for Vinny is about the only memorable thing.  Angelina being extra is nothing new, just played out.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, aghst said:

Twiggy as nickname for Vinny is about the only memorable thing.  Angelina being extra is nothing new, just played out.

I enjoyed the chryons that said “ten months!”  every time someone said “eight months” and how they got increasingly sillier. Made me LOL

• Love 4

So why is Angelina on this show? Oh that's right for a storyline.  But it appears she is stuck in her room most of the time waiting for someone to call or come get her.  I absolutely not want to be around people that barely like her.  I don't know why she doesn't see this and just stop.  Or is the JS paycheck worth losing all self respect?

• Love 2

I am sad no one is watching or posting on this show.  I have to admit this season I have laughed more than the last 3.  The guys are just funny!  Is this all producer driven?  yeah pretty much.  I think the dislike between Angelina and Jenni is real. It is just driving this season's storyline.

I believe Jenni when she said she doesn't have any feelings towards Angelina and just won't have anything to do with her.  I wouldn't either.  Angelina is the most vile talking one in the group and she still harps on the speech the girls gave at her wedding is ridiculous.  All Angelina had to do was watch the episode and see that there was no ill will towards her and she should apologize and move on.  Nope!  I guess she took to twitter and got nasty.  Watching her constantly talking to herself/camera about Jenni this and Jenni that..........ugh get over it!  If Jenni were smart she would totally ignore her.  That would really get to Angelina.

But the guys are totally worth watching this show.  They crack me up.

• Love 5

I've been watching.

Eh, I still think it's overblown and the women all have incentives to appear on camera together.

I don't think they have to make up.  In fact MTV probably would prefer they have fights or arguments.  They will keep showing clips of Angelina and Jenni grabbing wine bottles to use as potential weapons.

But if Jenni refuses to talk or ignore Angelina, that could make for boring TV and that would be a problem for MTV.  Unless they choose to talk shit about each other in a lot of talking heads or to others.

Doubtful that if Angelina says something negative to her, Jenni will just clam up and walk away and vice versa.

They're both getting too old for feuding and fighting.  But you can take the girl out of Staten Island, but you can't take Staten Island out of the girl.

• Love 3

Speaking of the women.  Anyone else see Snooki in the commercial for Paramount +?  So random!  I really wish she would come back to the show, but I get why she doesn’t.  I do like having Laurens in the cast.

• Love 3

YEAH!  So happy to have you guys here to chat with.  No one I knows watch the show.  Or they just don't admit it.

Why exactly is Snookie off the show?  She's not even in the intro any more.  Is it all because of the wedding (totally overblown)?  I would think Jenni would not film either is Snookie isn't either?

Speaking of Jenni....what in the world did she do to her face?  She is too young to put that many fillers in her face.  She really was the prettiest one of the group, but now she is a caricature of herself.  Just stop Jenni.

And who would have thought Ronnie would be so funny.  Well, when he is  not laughing at the other guys.  I am glad they all get along.

• Love 5

I believe Snooki quit over a few things.  She was getting a lot of hate on her SM, including posts with her kids.  She also was portrayed as a spiraling drunk last season.  And while yes she does drink a lot on the vacations, I don’t think that is her daily M.O. and they made it look that way.  I think Jionni said no more.  I could be completely wrong but I don’t blame her if it was for any or all of these reasons.  Jenni is there to make money bottom line.  So I can see why she is still on.  She has said she is determined to set Grayson up for life in case he can’t support himself as an adult.  I respect that.  

Milani looks like original face Jenni.  Stop messing with your face, girl!  

21 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

And who would have thought Ronnie would be so funny.  Well, when he is  not laughing at the other guys.  I am glad they all get along.

YES!  Now just keep him away from that evil Jen!

• Love 6

I enjoy the show, but this season seems to drag on and is drawn out. The guys are enjoyable, but I’m over the girls’ drama. It just seems like it’s taking too darn long for things to happen. They spend more time sitting around talking about what happened than they do trying to solve the problem. 

• Love 3

Angelina is too much, and not in a good way.  She flirts too much, teases too hard,  is abrasive and abusive.  Then she acts like she is the one being abused.   If this is an act for TV she's good at playing the villain.  If this is how she really is she never learned manners as a child.  I want to feel sorry for her but just can't.  It's easier to just not acknowledge people like that.

• Love 2
On 2/2/2021 at 9:37 AM, gaPeach said:

YEAH!  So happy to have you guys here to chat with.  No one I knows watch the show.  Or they just don't admit it.

Why exactly is Snookie off the show?  She's not even in the intro any more.  Is it all because of the wedding (totally overblown)?  I would think Jenni would not film either is Snookie isn't either?

Speaking of Jenni....what in the world did she do to her face?  She is too young to put that many fillers in her face.  She really was the prettiest one of the group, but now she is a caricature of herself.  Just stop Jenni.

I swear at the end of last season I saw just a hint of OG JWoww's features peeking through, but she's gotten more crap done.

• Love 1

They were actually smiling a bit and softened up.

You knew that was going to be the endgame.

I'm sure a lot of the stuff was worked out offscreen.  Jenni wasn't going to leave the show and the producers told her she has to go to Vegas.

They talked about how toxic social media was.  But you can bet if there are additional seasons, they will use social media to drive stories and season arcs again.

I don't doubt that it's genuine emotion from Mike and Laurens getting pregnant again.  Looks like they will have some showy reveal to the rest of the cast and everyone will be going "Ahhhhh."

I think they bring up the family thing a little too much but there's affection there.  But were they a family when JS started?  They did kind of rally around together when Snookie got punched in the bar.  Still they're a long ways from the party animals in their 20s to now all about raising families and these "vacations" are extended family get togethers.

They're going to have a contrived "redo" wedding now.

• Love 1

Well all the social media talk was interesting.  I don't follow any one so I am clueless to what was said but it sounds like it was pretty nasty.  Does anyone know what was said and did it impact Snooki too?  

And you can tell all of them have real friendships.  I am not so sure about Angelina but looks like she is there to stay.  I think it is because the others have settled into such normal lives MTV needs someone that still a bit crazy and there are no kids involved.

Not sure what Jenni was trying to achieve with the face injections/surgery but she needs to stop.  She looks stiff.  She is so beautiful she doesn't need all that stuff yet.  The only one that does not appear to have done any work on her face is Deena.  She pretty much looks like she did 10 years ago.  

• Love 3

Well Mike and the rest of them need to keep the gravy train going, since they have high expenses, a very lavish lifestyle.

But they're going to have to come up with better ideas to keep making the show.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, SilverLake0315 said:

It really is amazing how far he's come!

He really has. But you realize, of course, that he didn't come that far just to come that far, right?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, aghst said:

But they're going to have to come up with better ideas to keep making the show.

Lauren has mentioned several times that they're filming. I wouldn't mind a season with just those two, but I'm probably not that lucky.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, SilverLake0315 said:

Lauren has mentioned several times that they're filming. I wouldn't mind a season with just those two, but I'm probably not that lucky.

I’d love to see them being neighbors with Jenny! And the occasional visits from the others. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Snooki filming with Angelina. Wonder how much they paid her to come back?

I guess the ratings are good enough for MTV to pay them.

Compare that to the reboot of The Hills.  One and done?  Or was it derailed by the pandemic?

OTOH, I don't know if Siesta Key gets any ratings and they've done multiple seasons of that.

• Love 1

I think the only reason they did the whole "we need to heal the family BS" is because with Snooky gone they didn't have much of a storyline.  So bring Angelina drama from wedding and the crap that happened afterwards as this season's story.  But the guys were funny as shit!

• Love 2

Ron allegedly assaulted his current gf, Saffire (don’t remember her last name). He had his daughter there I believe where it happened and she was there when he got arrested. Jenn drove from Vegas to get her (Ron lives in LA now). Mr. Genius starts texting threats to Jenn’s current bf  (bad blood there). Current bf posted it on IG (Ron threatening to run him over with his car, not sure what else). Current bf of Jenn doesn’t seem that fabulous, but I guess he’s not assaulted her, so that much is an upgrade of sorts.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 4/23/2021 at 8:53 AM, Drogo said:

Sammi looking smarter by the day. 

Her reason for not joining the reboot because of toxic says a lot. She had no problem being on that previous reboot that didn't have Ronnie. The fact the network chose him over her also pretty appalling, looking at it now.

They chose the abuser instead of the victim who chose to stay away because of the toxicity he brings.

• Love 9

I just had to see roughly how much the cast is paid for the family vacation shows now. Pauly and Ronnie supposedly make $150k per episode, unsure what Mike earns, Vinny 90 k per episode, Jenni 100k per episode, Nicole was earning $150k per episode before she quit, Deena 40k per episode, no idea what Angelina earns, but as one article noted, she’s been bringing the drama (and cast members are rewarded for doing so). I would think Sammi could have negotiated at least as much or more than Vinny, so she walked away from a tidy sum of cash to stay away from Ron.  That speaks volumes about how toxic it was with him, more than what was on tv.

Ron needs serious help. He’s a ticking time bomb of anger.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Ron needs serious help. He’s a ticking time bomb of anger.

Absolutely. I keep reading a lot of excuses made for him. “He dates crazy women”, things like that. The common denominator in these situations is Ron. He needs serious help. It’s only time until he’s going to seriously hurt someone or himself. 

• Love 5

Yeah I saw the ads.  Going to feature the return of Snooki.

Sounds like they filmed over the winter and maybe early spring, meaning that they didn't take much time off after their Lake Las Vegas family gathering thing.

Well Ronnie got into more trouble with the law so they will have more story ideas from that.

Otherwise, I hope they don't give so much time to the pregnancies and eventual births.  Sure we know they're becoming grown ups and parents but don't make the season about them.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, snarts said:

Ronnie's either stepping away (to focus on his mental health) or he's outright been fired because the cast refused to film with him.  In any case, he's not coming back.  Can Sammi please replace him?

Interesting but they also said they wouldn't film with Angelina.  Yet they came back.

So he will probably be back the following season after some stint at a facility and they will make a big to-do about him coming back.

• Love 1

Sitch is really a big daddy now.

My DVR recorded this special last night for the upcoming season.  Haven't watched it yet but might show the time line after they finished up the Vegas vacation to this new season.

• Love 2

Ronnie was on the show last night so he must get the boot during filming.  He seems to be in a good place so I am sorry to hear he is backsliding.  Did he start drinking again?  That seems to be his downfall.

And Pauly and Nicki are still together.  I am surprised since they met on show with Vinny and He dumped her at the end.  And then got together on the 2 season of the show......which was a trainwreck.

So Angelina and Chris's marriage lasted less than a year?  After that over the top wedding?  Wow.  Just wow.  What will be even stranger is if Vinny and Angelina get together.....ewww.

• Love 3

I think Chris seems like a good guy, not sure why he stayed with Angelina. I find it odd that couples who are together for 5+ years and then get married, they get divorced not to long after. Jenny looks good, maybe all the Roger stuff has stopped and she seems happy. I really can't wait for the shenanigans of Snooki to return

• Love 3

Angelina already divorced?

She didn't give the vibe that she was really into him.  She seemed more into Vinny.

maybe MTV threw enough money that she figured she would take the money and then dump him.

• Love 2

OMG Angelina, take the dang Energy Saver sticker off you mini fridge (that’s in your dining room for some reason).  It’s been on there since last season and it drives me crazy! 😂

• LOL 1
On 6/1/2021 at 8:49 PM, Artsda said:

Looks like Sammi and her fiancee broke up. 

Wow, I would never in a million years have guessed that was Sammi in that pic. Is that filter shenanigans or did she also buy herself a new face?

• Love 3

JWow looked real nice in this episode with the car parade for Mike.  Her hair looked styled different and her face actually looked normal, pretty.    She looked really happy and not so cold as she usually looks.

• Love 4

The parade and the truck with the video wall were contrived by producers though there’s no doubt they all like Mike, were happy to surprise him.

Jenny and Vinny said it best, he’s shown the growth they wish they showed themselves, to be better.  That’s after a period when they didn’t like him, ghosted him.

Then Snookie’s appearance, again timed to surprise the rest of them, genuine reactions from Jenny and Mike.

It seems believable that if the show ended, several of them would be close and still spend time together.

Angelinas marriage, don’t really care, guess the producers liked that it got some tabloid coverage.  Now they have material because of Ronnie’s situation so they may not ban him too long.

• Love 2

The parade was so sweet.  I love the flashbacks especially!

I never thought Deena would be my favorite based on the original run, but her and Chris just make me smile.  I’m happy for her and her little family!  When Chris was walking in the room and she was talking about her pregnancy hemorrhoids and then noped back on out.  😂

I’m glad Nikki seemed like a good sport about the “ring.”  Some girls wouldn’t take that so well, so either she is a great actress or her and Pauly really are a good match.  

• Love 3