Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, scrb said:

So this is why Snookie walked out of the filming because Angelina called her mean girl.

It started out, they were obviously brought together to have this argument.  Vinnie and Ronnie couldn’t keep straight faces at first, because the situation was a bit contrived.

They were yakking it up when Angelina said only Vinnie and Angelina had problems with her.

Then later Jenny said how much are you going to commit to a lie and everyone was hooting and hollering, with Snookie shrieking in joy.

But then they started yelling about Jenny’s divorce and Ronnie’s tabloid life and it went from mirth to someth8ng serious, with Jenny first grabbing a wine bottle and Angelina too.

They can’t really have been serious with the bottles?

MTV could have quashed this by showing them the tape.  Vinnie could have told Angelina he didn’t think Angelina was trying something with 24, also that 24 grabbed her ass.

But I wouldn’t put it past MTV to let them get angry at each other so that they could film a confrontation later on.

This show is so scripted now, it's ridiculous. I still watch because I actually enjoy it, but clearly they are setting up these situations for them to hang out with each other. I almost wish they would film this in a Real Housewives kind of way. I mean, it would be harder with Pauly and Ron living in Las Vegas, but there has to be less obvious ways to get them all together. They live tweet each episode and I'm starting to think that they do that to ramp up the drama and keep us watching. They're probably not even really that mad at each other. 

• Love 2

Angelina kissed 24 ON THE CHEEK. The cheek. And, when that episode aired, she immediately followed that by kissing Jenni on the cheek. 

Jenni and Snooki are mean girls. That Snooki is so offended by being called out on her behavior while trying to call Angelina out is so hypocritical. Birds of a feather really do flock together with those two (Jenni and Snooki). 

I LOL every time "The Note" is brought up. That will live in pop culture infamy. 

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I've grown to like Angelina this past season. She might be messy, but at least she keeps it real. And I do like that her and Deena have sorta formed their own friendship. Deena is such a mom of the group, but she means well. 

• Love 7
Just now, funnygirl said:

Angelina kissed 24 ON THE CHEEK. The cheek. And, when that episode aired, she immediately followed that by kissing Jenni on the cheek. 

Jenni and Snooki are mean girls. That Snooki is so offended by being called out on her behavior while trying to call Angelina out is so hypocritical. Birds of a feather really do flock together with those two (Jenni and Snooki). 

I LOL every time "The Note" is brought up. That will live in pop culture infamy. 

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I've grown to like Angelina this past season. She might be messy, but at least she keeps it real. And I do like that her and Deena have sorta formed their own friendship. Deena is such a mom of the group, but she means well. 

Jenni is acting like Angelina tried to make out with 24, not even close. 

I like Jenni and Nicole. I love that they’re genuinely friends, but they each have their flaws, as we all do. Nicole was way too dramatic about being called a mean girl. It’s not that serious! 

I’ve grown to like Angelina more too. I never really hated her, just not as much of an opinion on her since she left and had a long hiatus from the show. I’ve never liked how the rest of them treat her. 

Here’s the thing. In a more conservative circle, I could see Angelina being disliked by females because she is out there. Dancing close and kissing people even on the cheek can be seen as flirty to some people. And then there’s her openness about her sex life, talking about going commando, and her breasts popping out of her tops. But the rest of the bunch is all just like her. 

• Love 4

I really wish they would have stopped with the scripted & set up for drama “vacations” & trying to make this like the original series. I would have much rather seen cameras following them around a little during their everyday lives, and maybe sending them on family vacations, with partners and children in tow. But that would also require maturity on the casts part, and especially with the girls, that isn’t happening any time soon. Ugh.

• Love 4

I think they did alright with the gentle ribbing in the first reboot season.

Ronnie went at Mike about his impending sentencing for awhile but Mike took it in stride, never got it to any kind of confrontation.

That was showing Mike's growth, how he found peace.  He was not going to go back to the old JS days and yell back.

Either the women haven't had similar growth or MTV doesn't want that love and harmony shit, they want some fire.

This thing started out okay, where the rest of the cast were enjoying the back and forth for a bit and then it turned into screaming soon enough and brandishing wine bottles like clubs.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Reality shows are contrived! Stop acting like this happened with this reboot when the original was just as phony!

Sure at some point, they were a parody of themselves.

But in the beginning, there was genuine dislike and then they bonded after getting into some brawls, especially after Snookie got punched.

The whole guido thing was a subculture and then they would have rituals like GTL.  I could be wrong but those seemed like they came from the cast, not something the producers fed them.  When they had dance battles in the clubs, punching out the beat, it wasn't MTV making them do that -- one time they were about to go home and then Jenny said they had to stay for the dance battle that was happening.

You had dysfunctional relationships like Sammie and Ron.  There was no faking there.  

They may not be all good beliefs but these people have some things that they believe in, that they live by.  Pauly is the best example, probably one of the reasons he's so wildly successful, that people don't think he's a phony.  

• Love 10
8 hours ago, scrb said:

They may not be all good beliefs but these people have some things that they believe in, that they live by.  Pauly is the best example, probably one of the reasons he's so wildly successful, that people don't think he's a phony

That's funny cuz I find Pauly has the most affectations of them all. Constantly harping out "prank war champion" and "the cabs are here!" And awwwwkwaaard. He's definitely a ham on camera and is basically a living soundbite.

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

That's funny cuz I find Pauly has the most affectations of them all. Constantly harping out "prank war champion" and "the cabs are here!" And awwwwkwaaard. He's definitely a ham on camera and is basically a living soundbite.

He hams it up for the camera but his hair and his lifestyle, he doesn't apologize for.

He comes across as low-drama and honest guy, willing to get along with anyone for the most part.

He hasn't done anything to draw hate from viewers or else he wouldn't be booking so many lucrative gigs.

• Love 9

I have a low-key crush on Paulie.  Definitely not my type, but he seems like such a sincere guy with razor sharp wit that I can't help but love him.  Vinnie has got some great one-liners too.  I love how much they love each other and refer to each other as boyfriends.  

Yeah Snooki, no trying to claim you don't want to be apart of this fight.  You put yourself in with the text to Angelina the day after.  You can't pick and choose how much you want to be in. 

While I used to like Jenni's tough girl routine, it's ridiculous now.  And I can't stand 24.  The teeth...he reminds me of those 80's movie bullies. Like Chet in Weird Science or Iceman in Top Gun

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Snooki caused a lot of the drama.  It was settling down and then Snooki calls Angelina fake, so Angelina calls her a mean girl and she goes off.  All she had to do was keep her mouth shut about a situation that she was not part of.  And this is really making Jennie look foolish 

• Love 6

Saw a clipon Instagram where Ron was talking to the boys about Jenni being a narcissist and he was spot on with that. And Snooki needs to learn that by backing Jenni up no matter what she does is feeding right into her narcissistic behavior. She is never wrong and blames everyone else. I can see how that attitude would have played out in her marriage. 

I still can't get over how they just looked over what happened then 5 months later she says she didnt know about it and why? Is this 24 year old worth it? He just reminds me of a frat boy who uses his drinking for cheating on his gf or some shit. And with Jenni staying with him and just going 90 to nothing and arguing about it is just ridiculous. 

• Love 5

So they sobered up and was willing to quash everything?

They will probably square off again after more alcohol, though Jenny did kind of admit how absurd it was that she was going to throw that wine bottle.

Most of them still want the TV money, probably need the money, except Pauly.

So Snookie sobered up and came back, wasn’t so done with the show.  Probably the producers reminded her about contracts, about only getting paid if she actually did the show.

As far as things they do together, they can stop with the Jersey shore house now.  They’re too old to be doing rides or walking the boardwalk like they did in their 20s.

They’re going to struggle to come up with stories now.  Nobody wants to hear about boring everyday parenting stuff, which is what their daily life is about.

But if the alternative is ginned up TMZ and other tabloid stuff ...

They can also drop the Vinny the stripper story line.  No don’t want to hear him say he got his asshole bleached.

• Love 3

This whole trip to DC to try and get Mike out of prison early, had to be scripted, right?

The girls are all not that stupid?  That they didn't know squat about government, acted like they'd never heard of the three branches of government before (hello government class was required to graduate from high school for me), then couldn't recognize major monuments in DC...….holy crap.   If it was scripted, even for tons of money, I wouldn't allow myself to be portrayed as being that stupid.   Plus, the fact that he was due to be released within a few days, not like any President would be like, oh sure, let me get him released 2 or 3 days early.

(And no Kim Kardashian didn't get Martha Stewart released from prison.  When Kim K comes out to be smarter than you on tv, rethink your priorities).

Did Jenni earn enough from Jersey Shore and endorsements to be able to afford that house?  (Or are some of the rumors re: her and yachting true??)  That house is huge.

The whole premise of them all hanging around Jenni's McMansion because Mike might be released, I found ridiculous.  He would want to see his wife and family first.  I know, they're "family" but really they're friends and co-workers.  I doubt he wanted to be filmed day 1.  And I think prisons are pretty straight forward as to when people will be released?  I didn't get the drama (even the scripted drama).  What can they possibly show once Mike is out?  Sounds like Ron & Jen are done for good, 24 is out of the picture, not much left.  Trips to the shore or Vegas are getting boring.

• Love 3

Of course the trip down to Washington was scripted.  Doubt that any of them shelled out for the jet.  MTV must have thought it would be worth it to be able to film them getting drunk and throwing food at each other during the flight, though I don't think they trashed the jet.

From what Mike said about them not wanting to release him early because of the cameras, it's possible that MTV delayed his release because they wanted to film him getting out.  That would be shitty if that's the case but maybe it was only a week or so from his final release date.  Mike probably needs the money so he might have gone along with it.  The previews show him walking out of prison so the cameras will be there.

I don't think the girls care how they come across.  They got FU money except probably Angelina and maybe Deena because she didn't get in until JS was a huge hit already.

If Snookie and Jwow got a fortune they're going to pass down to their children, then they probably don't care about setting an example or encouraging them to do well in school.

Other than Paulie, I would think Snookie and Jwow have earned the most because they had a spinoff for a couple of seasons.  They were all joking about how big that mansion was but one of them said she worked so hard for the money.  But did she have any other income than from MTV?  Maybe some endorsements or club appearances way back when?

Seems like the big home is to entertain.  Maybe she has an extended family or else that house might seem huge with just herself and her two young kids.  And 24 hanging around.

During Deena's drunken ramblings, it was funny when she said Vinny is not a guido, he's a hipster.  But he was a good sport to let her ramble on when they returned.

Prank was good.  One would think it would be an obvious prank.  Either Snookie and Angelina bought it or they sold the shock and regret reaction well.

It's ironic that Mike is the one whom everyone loves now.  He used to be the polarizing figure, the one they liked to yell at and throw things at.  But in the first reboot season, he won them all over and took all the digs in stride, brightened everyone's mood.  Maybe the impending sentencing and prison sentence softened him or maybe Laurens, along with his life circumstances changed him for the better.

Now he's more the one person who unites all of them, makes some of them put aside their individual beefs, at least temporarily.

It appears they were continuously filming around the fall, when Sitch was released.  Maybe they're still filming here and there, before they put together next season.  They might want to film them doing Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.

Not sure I need to see another big wedding.  Or some celebration for Jenny's divorce.  Yeah it's going to be hard for them to keep coming up with new antics.  I guess some of them will pay with their livers, will have to drink up for the cameras.  

• Love 1

I don't know if the DC trip was scripted but it was definitely planned by MTV.  Who can get a private jet with in 24 hours notice?  However, They looked like they had a hell of a time on the plane.  

Deena going off on Vinny was uncomfortable.  She's drunk & telling him he needs to have fun with them.  Ok, but he's currently sober so what was she expecting in that moment?

LMAO at the boys playing with the kids toys at Jenny's!  

• Love 2

I'm fine with another wedding - I feel like Angelina needs a win here. Yeah, she brings most of the crap she gets on herself, but I say let the girl have her moment in the sun and some greens in her pocket.

New Orleans could be fun - same antics most likely, but some different scenery at least, lol.

• Love 3

Filming now so maybe next spring or summer?

They showed previews which seem to suggest they would film the holidays and Angelina's wedding.

Of course Mike getting out of prison, then some family vacation.

Edited by scrb
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, scrb said:

Filming now so maybe next spring or summer?

They showed previews which seem to suggest they would film the holidays and Angelina's wedding.

Of course Mike getting out of prison, then some family vacation.

Thank you! I hate to admit how much I still enjoy these fools but I do. 

• Love 1

I can't help but feel really sorry for Angelina.  I know that she probably doesn't like any of these people any more than they like her, but what exactly did she ever do to them that the others haven't done to eachother?  Yes, she walked off (twice?  three times?) which meant she kind of didn't get to know them quite as well, and that may be it....but Deena wasn't there at the beginning and they're fine with her.  Mike pissed everyone off left and right and he's been completely forgiven.

Maybe they're pissed at her stepping in and trying to take her share of the pie, but they've never stopped hazing her.

I can't even say whether I *like* her or not, because she just vacillates between being crazy defensive, laying down and taking it, and trying much too hard.  it's kind of sad...but maybe it just beats working for a living.

• Love 8

Yeah if they look at it dispassionately, they have to recognize that they needed someone to replace Sammi but it might as well be someone who can bring drama.

She kind of replaces some of the antics Snookie used to get into like doing cartwheels back in the day without any underwear.  Well Angelina went up on the stage at the stripper show without underwear, with the other cast mates joking about pink eye.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, druzy said:

I just read this and this is disgusting to do to someone at their fucking wedding. They would not have like 'that kind of joke' at their weddings. Who in the hell do they think they are. To do that toast amongst themselves is one thing but to do it in front of both Angelina and Chris' families is truly fucking disgusting.

The girls think that she is their own personal punching bag and that isnt cool at all. They are the ones that are trash.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I just read this and this is disgusting to do to someone at their fucking wedding. They would not have like 'that kind of joke' at their weddings. Who in the hell do they think they are. To do that toast amongst themselves is one thing but to do it in front of both Angelina and Chris' families is truly fucking disgusting.

The girls think that she is their own personal punching bag and that isnt cool at all. They are the ones that are trash.

They are a bunch of overpaid bullies. 

"You’re the fly to our shit". They knew this was wrong to say yet they are so full of themselves that they think they are untouchable. I hope they pay for this.

Snooki "you're the fly to our shit"

Jenni "you're trash to our bags"

Random dude "it's so uncomfortable"

Snooki "you are the throw up to our hangover"

Random girl "it's so inappropriate"

Jenni "you are the dump to our island"

Crowd boos

Jenni "calm down Staten island. We hear you"

Snooki "Ron protect us. Ron, Pauly, Vinny protect us"

Crowd boos louder

Snooki "it's a joke. Relax."

Snooki "you are the Rob to our Kardashians"

Jenni "And you are the stub to my toe"

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1

Sammi has a YouTube Channel 

Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola Is Ready to Let Fans Back into Her Life

Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ Giancola made the surprising decision not to return to Jersey Shore: Family Vacation. While her decision shocked her castmates and fans alike, it all seems to have worked out for the best. Giancola managed to circumvent any drama with her ex, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, and that’s worked out well. Sure, she missed out on a pretty big payday by passing on the show, but now engaged to Christian Biscardi, Giancola’s life is shaping up just fine. She is even ready to let fans back in, but she plans to do it on her own terms.

Giancola is finally ready to come back to the small screen, but she’s going to be doing it on YouTube. Giancola and her fiancé, Biscardi, announced that they are launching a YouTube channel together in an Instagram post. The couple did not, however, release a full video. If fans want to see the couple’s first video, they’ll need to get the subscriber count up to 50,000.

In one day, the couple managed to amass over 9,000 subscribers. Their first release, which is serving as a trailer to the upcoming channel, has amassed over 35,000 views in less than 24 hours. While the pair are off vacationing, their subscriber count continues to climb. There is no word on what the first video will be if they hit their subscriber goal, but from the looks of their trailer, there will be plenty of food and fun in the sun involved.

Giancola and Biscardi are responding to fan’s desires to see the inner-workings of their life together. While Giancola has shared snapshots of the couple on Instagram and has discussed her relationship on her podcast, Just Sayin’, fans have yet to really see them interact in long-form videos. In fact, Biscardi remains a bit of a mystery, more than two years after he started dating the former reality TV star. Biscardi is not part of the entertainment industry.

The YouTube channel will focus on the couple’s life together, including the lead up to their wedding. Biscardi popped the question in March 2019, but the pair have yet to set an actual wedding date, according to In Touch Weekly. The couple also plans to share cooking and eating tips. Both are incredibly fit, so surely they’ll be cooking up some healthy meals.

While Giancola is okay with returning to the limelight, it seems like she has no plans to ever return to MTV. She passed on the opportunity to join her former castmates in the show’s reboot and appears to be icing out her old friends. Sure, her decision was made to avoid her ex, but it doesn’t look like she’s missing the rest of the cast, either.

According to Us Weekly, Giancola has failed to respond to any of her former castmates in quite some time. Texts, phone calls, and emails have allegedly gone unanswered. Giancola was also not in attendance at Angelina Pivarnick’s wedding. Pivarnick married long-time beau, Chris Larangeira on Nov. 20. While Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi, Jenni ‘Jwoww’ Farley and Deena Cortes were all in the bridal party, Giancola was off on vacation with her future spouse. Mike Sorrentino, Vinny Guadignino, Pauly Delvecchio and Ortiz-Magro were also in attendance.

It doesn’t seem like there is any bad blood between Giancola and her former castmates, though. She just appears to be putting space between herself and her previous life, including the people she spent those years with. It makes sense, too. After all, Giancola’s relationship with Ortiz-Magro was rife with drama, and frankly, it was pretty abusive if you look at it from all angles. The desire to cut ties with the people she knew during that time in her life isn’t out of the ordinary.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Sounds bad but I'm guessing it was all for the show and the producers encouraged it, if not fed them the lines.

Sounds like they performed it in front of an audience.

BM probably paid for the wedding, probably paid Chris and Angelina some extra money for being able to film it.  Read that the wedding was just last week, Nov 20.  Unless they were trying to save money, they may have chosen this time of the year because it was convenient for the show's filming schedule, so that they could film shortly after Mike got out of prison.

Part of the JS branding has always been about being inappropriate.  Not like they're some rebels against social customs or civility but to be awful to each other but in the end still come together for Sunday dinner and being a "family" no matter what, no matter how much abuse (mostly verbal) they heap on each other.

Since the guys no longer get into big arguments or appear like they're about to brawl like back in the day, it's probably left to the girls to have feuds and screaming matches.

Regarding Sammi, maybe she misses the limelight or the money that being in the limelight brings.

She has to realize that she left hundreds of thousands if not millions on the table by not coming back.  Maybe she didn't think the reunion/reboot would last.

She may yet be tempted to come back.  Who knows, if she makes herself a big enough presence on social media and then start some fake drama with some members of the cast, she could get BM to put her on the show.  

It would obviously be awkward with Ronnie but it's also a lot of money, probably way more than she's going to get from Youtube or Instagram.  She can get a lot of followers but she could create more waves or more chances of some posts going viral by talking about her former JS cast mates.

1 hour ago, scrb said:

Sounds bad but I'm guessing it was all for the show and the producers encouraged it, if not fed them the lines.

Sounds like they performed it in front of an audience.

BM probably paid for the wedding, probably paid Chris and Angelina some extra money for being able to film it.  Read that the wedding was just last week, Nov 20.  Unless they were trying to save money, they may have chosen this time of the year because it was convenient for the show's filming schedule, so that they could film shortly after Mike got out of prison.

Part of the JS branding has always been about being inappropriate.  Not like they're some rebels against social customs or civility but to be awful to each other but in the end still come together for Sunday dinner and being a "family" no matter what, no matter how much abuse (mostly verbal) they heap on each other.

Since the guys no longer get into big arguments or appear like they're about to brawl like back in the day, it's probably left to the girls to have feuds and screaming matches.

There's no excuse for what they did. 

• Love 11

For Jenni to even be in that wedding party the whole wedding had to be for the show/cameras/paid for by the network. So this whole thing could be scripted and for show. It was just a few weeks ago Jenni was so "hurt" over the 24 drama and now she's a bridesmaid?

If this is squashed in the episode after the wedding, this was for show.

21 hours ago, scrb said:

She may yet be tempted to come back.  Who knows, if she makes herself a big enough presence on social media and then start some fake drama with some members of the cast, she could get BM to put her on the show.  

I don't think she ever returns as long as Ronnie is there.  She did the season before they got him back and then she was done. Which i respect her for not wanting that toxic in her life again, especially on tv and when he's not better. Considering he was just in jail weeks ago.

• Love 6

In the comment section of the post, Angelina responded to a few of her fans’ comments.

“If [the ‘Jersey Shore’] cast don’t accept you by now, they never will,” one person wrote. “Lower your expectations on them. Be happy, strong. Beautiful bride, groom.”

“Facts,” Angelina responded.

When another person left a comment stating that no one should be roasted (even if it’s in “a joking way”) on their wedding day, and that if it happened to Jenni, Nicole or Deena on their wedding days they’d be mortified, Angelina agreed.

“Exactly to all this!” Angelina responded.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

Well MTV has to have better ideas than dragging them to some club or a pool at a fancy hotel where it seems the main activity is to drink.

Them having a nice dinner at a restaurant with some wine is okay but there's no potential for fights or even loud arguments.

She may be making the responsible choice if she is bailing out.  But it wouldn't be surprising if a couple of years later she wants to come back if the show is still going.

Hard to pass up that TV money because it's not going to be there forever.

• Love 4

The show is now too dramatic? Umm has she missed all the years of Ronnie from day 1? Him and Sam? Mike and all his drama over the years?  

I think she's trying to blame the show for her mean girl call out and the mean speech upcoming. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

The show is now too dramatic? Umm has she missed all the years of Ronnie from day 1? Him and Sam? Mike and all his drama over the years?  

I think she's trying to blame the show for her mean girl call out and the mean speech upcoming. 

She can go ahead and try.

Her and Jenni have always had this mean girl vibe to them when they are together. Instead of calling each other out, they just keep telling the other rhey are right or whatever. 

What they did to Angelina at her wedding is unforgivable and there is no way they would have been laughing about it if she had done that to them. 

To me it seems like their heads have gotten too big. You just don't treat anyone like that at their wedding. You can joke around in the Shore house like that but not at a wedding and they both should know better, they aren't 16. They can rib each other over dinner but not at a formal event with Angelina's family there. It just came across as payback for the whole 24 shit because you know Jenni can't let shit go. I am in no way saying that's what happened but it just seems funny this happened after all of that as a way to embarrass Angelina and get back at her for 'embarrsing Jenni'. That is the mindset that Jenni and Snooki still have even still in their 30's, so I wouldn't put it past them and then trying to say oh we were joking when it came off as belittling and embarrassing the bride.

So go on Snooki. I don't understand the whole podcast shit from her and Kail. Who listens to that shit? I guess I am old because I don't get what those 2, even though it is two different podcasts, what could interest people week after week to tune in, I guess to me it reminds me of morning shows on the radio and I just don't see her having that much interesting or funny shit to say. So go on Snooki and we will see you in a couple years when you are out of money.

• Love 7

I think Snooki's announcement about "retiring" may be one of two things. Either she is using her "retiring" announcement to sway MTV into giving her a good edit regarding the disgusting speech she made at Angelina's wedding or she really has a drinking problem. I hope it is the former rather than the latter for her sake.

• Love 4

Oh damn on Briana from Teen Mom and someone else's snapchat there is a story about Jen saying Ron is high and that Snooki is a lush and that Ron and Snooki almost hooked up. Could be total bs since Jen supposedly deleted the screenshots but could go along with Snooki quitting because she has a drinking problem and we all know how she likes to cuddle when she is drunk.

Now Kail has it

Edited by toodywoody

They obviously threw a lot of money at the bowling alley and strip club owners to let them go “crazy.”

And the ice cream truck guy was a setup too.

Probably should have left most of this footage in the cutting room floor, start with Mike getting out of prison.

Only thing I noticed is Jenni’s house must have 6 bedrooms or more.

Previews for the season, another over the top wedding which Angelina couldn’t afford without MTV footing the bills, just so they could roast Angelina right at the reception.

Then supposedly Jenni and Pauly hooking up.

They have to hire better writers.

• Love 3

That was really bad how they were behaving at the bowling alley.  And their antics usually don’t bother me.  But on a weekend afternoon when a lot of families are out and about?  Not cool. 

This was not the strongest premier which sucks because I’ve been looking forward to having my Jerzdays back.  Hopefully it picks up when Sitch returns!

Also, why did the boys sleep in the little girl’s room and Snooki in the boy’s room?  Seemed weird and kind of creepy to me.  In that big house she doesn’t have anywhere else for her drunk friends to sleep other than her kids‘ beds?  

• Love 3