Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

It is becoming the Ron & Snooki shit show, Jenny is barely around, Dena is a bookend, Vinny & Pauly look bored and cant wait to get out of there and Mike is in in for the money.  Snookies lips are atrocious. Granted her antics crack me up still, but I think she is just playing the part for show.  

Enjoy the lips LOL

ha. I couldn’t help myself haha 

6E8A4AC7-80FD-4B4D-BD6D-9B056F686F37.jpeg

Oh my lol

38466965-E6CC-414C-8DBA-65D97FBCA5B3.jpeg

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I also thought that Ron was being unnecessarily cruel to Mike.

I sensed some sort of jealousy. I mean, the roles are essentially reversed. In previous seasons, Mike was the problem child, no relationship, destructive, ect. Now, Ron is the problem child. He needs to grow up. 

44 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Sam probably wishes that he'd forget about her entirely. He's someone who would show up to your house with a loaded gun and kill your new boyfriend.

Oh definitely. I would legitimately be afraid if I were dating him or if he were my ex. He’s too obsessed with Sam. I mean, it may be producer-driven to give him a narrative, but Idk. I think his obsession with her is real and have no doubt in my mind he’d try to gain control over her again had she decided to do the show.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Penelope5 said:

Enjoy the lips LOL

ha. I couldn’t help myself haha 

6E8A4AC7-80FD-4B4D-BD6D-9B056F686F37.jpeg

LOL!

I’m sorry but whoever edited the intro and chose that picture in the background did it on purpose LOL! Every time I see it I crack up laughing ???

774CCFD6-0E9A-4BA1-BFBD-9C52C50C12CE.jpeg

• Love 4

Hahhaha that intro pic is not a mistake. She went to JS looking for d1c|<. Well, she found Jionni. LOL. 

Blast from the past. 

Shes still the same mess, but now she has kids who can witness the crap she is getting up to. 

7EC820FC-D4BD-4E37-B9BC-C93C55507840.jpeg

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Anyway, on to last night’s episode. I'm pretty sure Ronnie got a blow job in the bathroom. He said, "I really wanted to finish," to the girl as he walked her to the van and while he was talking to Vinny, he said "it felt so good." Dude is straight trash. Mike saying Ronnie is exhibiting signs of being in a “dark place” right now... my first thought went straight to drugs. I'm sure Sammi is watching these episodes and thinking to herself, "DAMN I dodged a figurative and possibly literal bullet!" Homeboy isn't still in love with Sammi - he's obsessed with her. He misses having that control over her, as another poster said. Watching the other boys give him serious advice was heart-warming. In the past, whenever Ronni cheated, they'd laugh it off and keep their mouths shut. Now, they're genuinely concerned about his destructive behavior.

Snooki saying that she's "traditional" in the sense that she got pregnant and married Jionni is quite telling, IMO. What I took away from that comment is that had she not gotten pregnant, they probably wouldn't even be together. 

The fact that Snooki and Ron got super wasted, were able to forego sleep and got wasted some more made me think that they both did some lines of cocaine. Oh, and she looks like the duck phone now. Sorry, couldn't help it but her lips are so distracting. 

Also, STOP trying to make "spiraling" a thing. 

Check out her Instagram page! She's got a link to "merch" with all different kinds of things referencing Spiral Squad of some other lame "slogan." 

When she kept telling Rahn "that's what Italians do" (marrying the person you knocked up), all I kept thinking was that it's interesting (to me) that she considers herself/identifies as Italian, because it's public knowledge that she was born in Chile and adopted by an American Italian family. I know it's being nit picky, but I so badly wanted to scream at her through the TV: "You're Chilean, not Italian! "

Is it a new thing to call everyone a bitch as a term of endearment and I missed the memo? I can make a trucker blush when I cuss, but I hate the word "bitch" with a passion, especially if someone is calling me one every other 15 seconds!

Nicole definitely wouldn't be married if she hadn't gotten pregnant - agree!

Ron and his allusion to him being in a club and having girls all over him is like being in a free money machine and turning away free money. He wishes!!! STFU. What a bragging arse. I was embarrassed to watch those words come out of his mouth. Does this mean he A) still thinks he's relevant and B) had been cheating on pregnant Jen in Vegas? I find it incredibly hard to believe that he is still as popular with the ladies as compared to the show's heyday. 

That guy doesn't need to be in a relationship with anyone but himself. If you saw him on "Famously Single" last summer, it's the same shit but a new year and different show. 

I definitely heard him say "I wanted to finish" and closed captioning (imperative for catching every detail on TV in the last few years!) confirmed it. There was also a reference to him "being blue " as well.  Pretty sure Beyond Busted Lookin' Antonia was giving him a blow job. She was hideous - oh my God! When she was shown again this week, I had forgotten how ugly she really was. 

Mike telling Rahn that he was "rationalizing" his behavior was everything. Mike 2.0 for the win!!

Mike must have the best therapist in the world because after Rahn hit way below the belt ("The Probation, etc"), I find it hard to believe that Mike didn't want to kick his ass. He's a better person than I am for not kicking his ass. 

Are we taking bets on whether or not Rahn will be invited to Laurens Laurens (TM PaulyD) and Mike's wedding? 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Bridget said:

When she kept telling Rahn "that's what Italians do" (marrying the person you knocked up), all I kept thinking was that it's interesting (to me) that she considers herself/identifies as Italian, because it's public knowledge that she was born in Chile and adopted by an American Italian family. I know it's being nit picky, but I so badly wanted to scream at her through the TV: "You're Chilean, not Italian! "

OMG. I'm so glad you mentioned this, I knew I was forgetting something. I thought I was the only one. She says similar things during previous seasons and it drives me nuts, too! Like girllllll, you are NOT Italian, no matter how much you identify with their culture. JWoww isn't either but I don't recall her ever parading around pretending to be Italian. 

She may be in denial about where she comes from. I remember during one of the earlier seasons, she says to JWoww that she wanted to go bungee jumping or something and JWoww says that's called "crazy white people syndrome." Snooki says she isn't white, she's tan, and that's what she puts on job applications when asked about her ethnicity.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 3

Ron is just about the trashiest person ever. He cheated and mistreated Sam for years and is just a fuck-up in general. The fact that Pauly and Mike tried to help him is just ridiculous. Let him dig the grave and jump in it. He doesn’t deserve to have them step in. It is so sad it me that years later, he hasn’t matured one bit. He’ll be a senior citizen cheating and sleeping around in nursing homes.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, snarts said:

Mike did indeed propose to Lauren. https://www.instagram.com/mikethesituation/

Yay, I'm really happy for him. 

Good for him! She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders and clearly it’s working for them! 

Hope he continues down the good path. 

Interesting Mike was the biggest mess in the show in terms of just being sleezy and crazy, yet he didn’t knock anyone up or end up marrying someone because they had a kid together. I was never a huge fan of Mike, but at least he realized things needed to change. 

Ron will either change or end up in a ditch. That guy is literally Mike circa 2010 except this loser now has a freakin KID! That’s the scary part. 

• Love 8

Ron is so annoying and such an asshole. Sam looks better and better every episode for having the sense not to subject herself to Ron’s bullshit. She would have been miserable had she come. He would have tried to get back with her and soon as she shut his ass down, he would’ve been terrible to her for the rest of the vacation. Look how fast he went below the belt in his interactions with Mike when all Mike did was call him out for lying and saying that “he brought the girls back for Paulie.” Yeah, ok Ron! It’s one thing to be a liar, but don’t insult everyone’s intelligence. 

This Jen girl is a fool if she is still with him, especially after he appears to lie on the phone and say that the video from the club makes it look worse than it was. Does he not realize that he’s on tv?

Snooki is also pathetic, and it’s clear as day that she’s not as happy as she tries to pretend to be. She and Ron just looked gross the whole episode. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Also, STOP trying to make "spiraling" a thing. 

Oh my gosh, that word makes me want to claw my eyeballs out. 

3 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

I have no problem with parents partying, but zero respect those who put themselves on TV and do it. Last thing I would ever want is my kids having footage of me getting completely plastered with my friends. 

Exactly. It's mortifying. Have fun, kick back, you're on vacation. But don't make it so public. 

Also, as a parent, I do think there is "partying" and "PARTYING". If you're drinking obscene amounts of alcohol, there are a lot of dangerous things that could happen to you. Alcohol poisoning. An accident of some sort. It just doesn't come off super responsible. 

2 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

I sensed some sort of jealousy. I mean, the roles are essentially reversed. In previous seasons, Mike was the problem child, no relationship, destructive, ect. Now, Ron is the problem child. He needs to grow up. 

Yes. And I think Ron was mostly just as problematic back then, but Mike's fuckery overshadowed it. Now he has nowhere to hide. 

1 hour ago, Bridget said:

Ron and his allusion to him being in a club and having girls all over him is like being in a free money machine and turning away free money. He wishes!!! STFU. What a bragging arse. I was embarrassed to watch those words come out of his mouth. Does this mean he A) still thinks he's relevant and B) had been cheating on pregnant Jen in Vegas? I find it incredibly hard to believe that he is still as popular with the ladies as compared to the show's heyday. 

That analogy didn't even make sense anyhow. There are definitely times when a man would want to resist these alleged hordes or women. But why would anyone ever WANT/NEED to resist the money in the money machine??? Dumbass. 

57 minutes ago, snarts said:

Mike did indeed propose to Lauren. https://www.instagram.com/mikethesituation/

Yay, I'm really happy for him. 

Oh my gosh, they are ADORABLE. 

I never thought I'd say this, but - The Situation FTW. I really want good things for him. 

• Love 6

I still love me some pauly d but if five years ago Someoen would have told me that today mike and Jennie woukd be my favorites I'd never have believed it! Ron is so immature and gross. The other guys seem so adult next to him

Even pauly isn't salivating over the women the way Ron is an he's single

Water seeks its own level so  I guess that's why Ron and Nicole are hanging out.  I thought Jenni and Nicole were close but they barely speak to each other.  Dena is a nice person im sure but too boring for this show (take this as a compliment Deena!) love the vibe between Jenni and mike. They have both really grown up. 

I pat Sam on the back from passing up thus shit show. Ron may have murdered her in her sleep since she can't have her anymore. And whoever said Ron Wasnt interested  in his girlfriend until he couldnt reach her because he's all about having control was spot on. I hope he doesnt use this child as a way to control her. 

• Love 13

As far as Snooki not being "Italian".. she grew up with an Italian family and probably  knows nothing about her  bio  family and culture.  I'm not understanding  why that is a big deal.  It's how she sees herself.  Is it offensive that she calls herself Italian?  (even though that's all she's known) I ask  because I  used to see it mentioned constantly.  Should she  say "it's what I understand Italians' do, even though I'm not Italian but growing up around my family who are Italian it's what I've seen" ??? That's a mouthful , just sayin ' she was adopted as a baby, right?

5 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

OMG. I'm so glad you mentioned this, I knew I was forgetting something. I thought I was the only one. She says similar things during previous seasons and it drives me nuts, too! Like girllllll, you are NOT Italian, no matter how much you identify with their culture. JWoww isn't either but I don't recall her ever parading around pretending to be Italian. 

She may be in denial about where she comes from. I remember during one of the earlier seasons, she says to JWoww that she wanted to go bungee jumping or something and JWoww says that's called "crazy white people syndrome." Snooki says she isn't white, she's tan, and that's what she puts on job applications when asked about her ethnicity.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 20
4 hours ago, Bridget said:

ians do" (marrying the person you knocked up), all I kept thinking was that it's interesting (to me) that she considers herself/identifies as Italian, because it's public knowledge that she was born in Chile and adopted by an American Italian family. I know it's being nit picky, but I so badly wanted to scream at her through the TV: "You're Chilean, not Italian! "

Yep!! I was thinking the same thing!! She keeps saying she is Italian.

Edited by Sherilea43
  • Love 3

I agree that Jenny and Mike are the only two who have really grown up since being on this show. Paulie is still living the life, Ronnie is a huge mess, Snooki is a huge mess and Deana is boring and who cares. I really love the calm, mature discussions that Mike and Jwow have been having.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I agree that Jenny and Mike are the only two who have really grown up since being on this show. Paulie is still living the life, Ronnie is a huge mess, Snooki is a huge mess and Deana is boring and who cares. I really love the calm, mature discussions that Mike and Jwow have been having.

I agree that Snooki is acting a fool on the show, but unlike Ron, I don't think she's a huge mess in her real life.  If you follow her on social media, she's all about the kids, working out, and her etsy business. I feel like she's playing her character because she thinks that what the producers & audience want to see.  I'm hoping she'll settle down now that the show's been picked up for another season.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, snarts said:

I agree that Snooki is acting a fool on the show, but unlike Ron, I don't think she's a huge mess in her real life.  If you follow her on social media, she's all about the kids, working out, and her etsy business. I feel like she's playing her character because she thinks that what the producers & audience want to see.  I'm hoping she'll settle down now that the show's been picked up for another season.

I hope you're right. Watching Snooki and Ronnie stay up all night drinking into the late morning was pretty gross.  

I hate that the whole episode was all about Ronnie. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

As far as Snooki not being "Italian".. she grew up with an Italian family and probably  knows nothing about her  bio  family and culture.  I'm not understanding  why that is a big deal.  It's how she sees herself.  Is it offensive that she calls herself Italian?  (even though that's all she's known) I ask  because I  used to see it mentioned constantly.  Should she  say "it's what I understand Italians' do, even though I'm not Italian but growing up around my family who are Italian it's what I've seen" ??? That's a mouthful , just sayin ' she was adopted as a baby, right?

It’s just a personal pet peeve of mine and apparently a few others. If she wants to call herself Italian that’s on her but that doesn’t change the fact that she’s a Chilean girl who was adopted by Italian parents. It makes a difference because Chile is a South American country and Italy is a European country. Snooki can live whatever lifestyle she wants but it’s a bit disingenuous to imply that she’s Italian and make references to herself as a guidette, which is considered an ethnic slur to some Italians, when she’s not even Italian. Just my two cents. ??‍♀️

Yes she was adopted as a baby but that doesn’t make her Italian.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

It’s just a personal pet peeve of mine and apparently a few others. If she wants to call herself Italian that’s on her but that doesn’t change the fact that she’s a Chilean girl who was adopted by Italian parents. It makes a difference because Chile is a South American country and Italy is a European country. Snooki can live whatever lifestyle she wants but it’s a bit disingenuous to imply that she’s Italian and make references to herself as a guidette, which is considered an ethnic slur to some Italians, when she’s not even Italian. Just my two cents. ??‍♀️

Yes she was adopted as a baby but that doesn’t her Italian.

So, if she was a Russian or Polish baby adopted by an Italian -American family it would be diffrent for some because those are European countries,  okay  got it.  

• Love 17

Ron wants what he can’t have. Sam finally kicked him to the curb, so now she’s the one. Funny how she wasn’t the one when she wanted commitment via marriage. She wasn’t the one when he cheated to get out of proposing. But now that she’s gone for good, she’s the one.

Then he shits directly on his gf saying that the only reason they’re together is because the baby is on the way and without it, they would be done...but when he finds out that cell phone cameras exist and that he’s on blast all over Instagram, suddenly he wants his gf more than anything and is depressed that she won’t talk to him.

And he oh so conveniently sits on the toilet with the door cracked open just enough so that we can see him crying…not buying it and I hope his baby mama doesn’t buy it either.

Snooki should have never gotten those veneers, her lip injections/upper lip probably wouldn’t as awful as they do if she hadn’t. Jenni completely changed her face, but she still looks mostly normal, Nicole just looks weird.

18 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

Jen probably isn’t someone he can f— with, but who the hell knows. If she’s with him after this season airs, then she’s an idiot. 

She's staying with him in case the show takes off and the money starts rolling in.

15 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Apparently she's been in trouble with the law for things like domestic violence and battery.

Looks like they're a perfect fit for one another.

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 9

The way I see it, Snooki is Chilean by birth but her upbringing is American-Italian. She certainly is not Italian, and if we are looking at who is Italian on the show then none of them are truly Italian given they were not born in Italy. In fact, most had not even stepped foot on Italian soil until the Italy trip. I found that rather odd particularly when it came to Vinny whose family is so "traditional Italian" (according to them).

I was born in a European country but came to Australia at the age of 10. I've spent more time here than in my country of birth. When someone here asks where I am from or what my culture is, rather the culture I identify with I say my country of birth. However, when I am back in my country of birth I identify as Australian because they no longer see me the same as them - and for me Australia is home. I am part of the 'diaspora'. Similarly when I visit other countries and when I am asked where I am from I say Australia, but if I'm asked what my 'nationality' is then I say the country of birth and then throw in that I live in Australia and grew up here. It's interesting because people who either are forced to leave their country of birth due to war, adoption or by choice in many ways struggle because they often aren't embraced (and may struggle to fit in) in either place and tend to feel they do not belong anywhere.  Sometimes it's just easy to say "I am X". I'm just going to assume Snooki has never been to Chile and probably knows very little about it. Sure it's where she was born, but it's not the culture she was raised in.  It can be quite frustrating and overly detailed if you have to explain everything to everyone.  Just my 2c worth.

Edited by Penelope5
  • Love 16

It’s certainly a sign of the times when the first instinct is that Jen must have seen something online and that’s why she won’t respond to calls. The same guy who said ‘it felt so good’ and who was exchanging phone numbers with another woman, is now crying on a toilet because Jen won’t call him back?. What an asshole. I wish Rob wasn’t on this show at all. The attack against Mike was also pretty cruel because he was being a decent friend by telling Rob that his actions are wrong.

• Love 8

I’m definitely not trying to start an argument about Snooki. As I stated earlier, it’s my pet peeve but she can do and claim whatever she wants. I’m still gonna watch lol. 

@Penelope5 I appreciate you sharing that with us.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

She certainly is not Italian, and if we are looking at who is Italian on the show then none of them are truly Italian given they were not born in Italy. In fact, most had not even stepped foot on Italian soil until the Italy trip. I found that rather odd particularly when it came to Vinny whose family is so "traditional Italian" (according to them).

You’re absolutely right. They received a lot of backlash from Italian interest groups when they first came out. I think the only ones who are Italian-American are Vinny, Sammi and Deena. I may be wrong. I was surprised to find out that even Pauly D isn’t Italian-American. I think he’s half Brazilian from what I read. 

I dont watch because of who is/isn’t Italian though. I watch to see a train wreck lol. 

7 hours ago, Summerday said:

Sam finally kicked him to the curb, so now she’s the one. Funny how she wasn’t the one when she wanted commitment via marriage.

I can’t believe Sammi put up with him for seven years. 

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, snarts said:

I feel like she's playing her character because she thinks that what the producers & audience want to see. 

That’s the major problem I have with her - she’s playing the character of Snooki because that isn’t who she is anymore. It feels very forced. 

6 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

So, if she was a Russian or Polish baby adopted by an Italian -American family it would be diffrent for some because those are European countries,  okay  got it.  

I was pretty drunk when I wrote what I wrote lol. I’m not trying to argue. It’s just a pet peeve. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

That’s the major problem I have with her - she’s playing the character of Snooki because that isn’t who she is anymore. It feels very forced. 

I was pretty drunk when I wrote what I wrote lol. I’m not trying to argue. It’s just a pet peeve. 

Lol. I'm not trying to argue either.  I was just curious why some point it out so often.   We all have pet peeves.  Snooki isn't my favorite person. I guess I just think for her it probably doesn't feel like pretending to be Italian it's just all she's known. 

Now, do I think she's playing a character of Snooki,  I'd agree she is. No way is it normal  for her to stay up till 10 am drunk off her ass looking like trash anymore and why would she want to. I'd be so freaking embarrassed. It's for the show for sure.

Hope you don't have a hangover.  Lol.

• Love 4

I love Pauly D, but ........ he needs to stop with screaming in peoples’ ears to wake them up.    So annoying.   So annoying to watch him to do it, let alone being the recipient of that nonsense.   And his legs are disproportionately skinny compared to his jacked up upper body.    They’re skinny, tan and extremely smooth looking.   Possibly hairless.    

I am continuing to love Mike.    The Situation speaks the truth, is reasonable, has a positive outlook .... I love him.   

Whose room has all the sneakers lined up?   Are they Ron’s?    How dumb to have that many white sneakers.    It’s like if a woman had 100 pairs of black heels.    They’re all the same kind of shoe.  No one notices the difference.  

Vinny and his yacht outfit.   Barf.  I really don’t like him.  He thought he looked upscale for the boat ride -  His shirts were way too short.  His tank top, which I realize is their uniform,  was just a piece of cotton meant to be worn underneath another shirt.    Do they only wear tanks or tee shirts?  Do any of them own a collared shirt or something with buttons?  

Ron totally got a blow job in that bathroom.   I’m sure he told her at some point where to go to avoid the camera and that’s why she asked for a tour of the house at the end of the last episode.  He’s been around cameras enough to know where there are no mics.   Dry humping in the Club was one thing, but I guess he draws the line at blow jobs on camera.   Pig.  

• Love 5
On 4/27/2018 at 5:11 AM, ghoulina said:

This episode was delicious. I loved watching Ronnie implode. He is such a scumbag. One minute he's sitting there saying, on national TV, that he doesn't think this girl is right for him and he's still in love with Sam - and the next he's flipping his shit because his baby mama won't answer the phone. What? Why do you care? I thought you weren't even that into her? 

Ron just really doesn't like it when he doesn't have the upper hand. And watching him twitch and freak out was glorious. I didn't feel one bit sad for him when he was crying in the bathroom. Either time. Now he's bringing a child into this??? Why weren't you using birth control, asshat? 

I mean, he has to be an idiot to think he can so publicly frolic with other women and keep it a secret. I almost thought he was sort of self-sabotaging his relationship. But now he's acting like he doesn't want to lose her. He's so bizarre. And I LOVED Mike telling him he was "rationalizing". Ron is trying to use every excuse in the book and downplay what he did. But I'm with Jenni - the minute that door shut, fuck you. I don't care WHAT went on in there. Actually, his behavior was way over the line even before that. He was touching all up on that woman the entire night. 

I'd have kicked him to the can immediately. But I THINK, judging from SM, they're still together. So this chick must be dumb as a box of hair. 

Snookie was pissing me off too. Why was she feeling so sorry for Ron and minimalizing his behavior? She KNOWS if Jionni did that shit she'd flip the fuck out. Her day drinking was pathetic as well. You have kids at home. And, speaking of kids, when she drunkenly ran over the young boy in the restaurant I was terrified! 

Still loving Mike 2.0. I really enjoyed hearing the back story with him and his girl. She sounds like a good egg and he's in a good place. I like that he can joke about his "situation", but seems to making a legit effort to do better. I wish him success. 

Anyone else think Vinnie looked like a serial killer in the backseat of the cab, with the glasses and hoodie? I still maintain - thinner is not a good look on him. 

So as we suggested, Ron's still hung up on Sammi. Despite Ron's D-bag behavior, apparently, Ronnie and Jen are still together, found this on Elite Daily:

"But, that whole drama seems to be squashed nowadays. A couple of weeks ago, Jen gave birth to her and Ronnie's baby, and the couple is still together as we speak. In the end, the whole cheating controversy may have just been for the MTV cameras. As Ronnie said in an interview before Jersey Shore Family Vacation premiered, he went into the house with the intention of creating exciting reality television, and actually never cheated on Jen in the midst of his quest to provide us with quality drama."

If Ronnie's intent was to create drama, he's doing a good job so far. I still think it's an excuse to for Ron to get away with whatever he can. The guy needs to be single until he gets the crazy out and figures out what he really wants. He seems so unstable. 

• Love 5

Why is Snooki feeling so bad for Ron? He didn't mean to do it? Umm he's cheated how many times in his relationships? He always doesn't mean it? Ron claims he did nothing wrong, Mike called him out right.

If he cheated on Sam who is the so called love of his life why does his girlfriend think he would be faithful and mean what he says about not doing it again to her? A girl he claims to no love, wouldn't be with and sees no marriage with. LOL

Congrats to Mike!

• Love 5

So, his kid was born not even 30 days ago and he and Jen are partying. Nicely done new parents. 

Not saying New parents shouldn’t party, but it was my understanding that the first month or two are really challenging for new parents and typically this is a time when they choose to take it easy and find a routine. 

Sounds like partying is their new routine. 

Jen’s in it for the wrong reasons. 

00EDFB33-ABE2-4243-B556-B1E20F676D99.jpeg

Edited by Penelope5
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, wallofsound said:

I love Pauly D, but ........ he needs to stop with screaming in peoples’ ears to wake them up.    So annoying.   So annoying to watch him to do it, let alone being the recipient of that nonsense.   And his legs are disproportionately skinny compared to his jacked up upper body.    They’re skinny, tan and extremely smooth looking.   Possibly hairless.    

I am continuing to love Mike.    The Situation speaks the truth, is reasonable, has a positive outlook .... I love him.   

Whose room has all the sneakers lined up?   Are they Ron’s?    How dumb to have that many white sneakers.    It’s like if a woman had 100 pairs of black heels.    They’re all the same kind of shoe.  No one notices the difference.  

Vinny and his yacht outfit.   Barf.  I really don’t like him.  He thought he looked upscale for the boat ride -  His shirts were way too short.  His tank top, which I realize is their uniform,  was just a piece of cotton meant to be worn underneath another shirt.    Do they only wear tanks or tee shirts?  Do any of them own a collared shirt or something with buttons?  

Ron totally got a blow job in that bathroom.   I’m sure he told her at some point where to go to avoid the camera and that’s why she asked for a tour of the house at the end of the last episode.  He’s been around cameras enough to know where there are no mics.   Dry humping in the Club was one thing, but I guess he draws the line at blow jobs on camera.   Pig.  

People have multiple pairs of white on whites because they get dirty easy so they just get rid of them and use a new pair. This something people with a lot of money do.

I think Snooki has a problem turning off this part of herself when she's on the show or with the gang. She has talked about the fact that she doesn't drink very much when she's not on the show. Even before the kids. She also gained a bunch of weight when a skinny frame is how she normally looks. 

21 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

So as we suggested, Ron's still hung up on Sammi. Despite Ron's D-bag behavior, apparently, Ronnie and Jen are still together, found this on Elite Daily:

"But, that whole drama seems to be squashed nowadays. A couple of weeks ago, Jen gave birth to her and Ronnie's baby, and the couple is still together as we speak. In the end, the whole cheating controversy may have just been for the MTV cameras. As Ronnie said in an interview before Jersey Shore Family Vacation premiered, he went into the house with the intention of creating exciting reality television, and actually never cheated on Jen in the midst of his quest to provide us with quality drama."

If Ronnie's intent was to create drama, he's doing a good job so far. I still think it's an excuse to for Ron to get away with whatever he can. The guy needs to be single until he gets the crazy out and figures out what he really wants. He seems so unstable. 

Yea, I don't believe that for a second. I think that's probably the line he fed his girl. Too bad she fell for it. 

• Love 7

Oh shit is going down on his stories! 

It seems Jen kept a sex video with an ex? Didn’t delete it? He’s all pissed! 

I have screenshots before he deletes them lol. 

Cant upload some because of the size 

19584019-4D41-4011-8D7A-D15B0EDEB6A8.jpeg

First line says “note to self” but it’s masked by this name. 

3BEC383A-785C-4379-8D03-A87950BC4BC0.jpeg

Hashtag #lovemyfamily LOL apparently he’s talking to Deena. 

Has as a ton of messages from other girls who are supporting him and kissing his arse 

ED5B09E4-F5E0-44B2-90E1-6471EB3BD688.jpeg

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

I feel nothing for Ron's cheating ass. I hope the video was of Jen sucking a bigger, stronger dick and that's what really has him going batshit.

THIS. 

I have so much respect for Sammi for skipping out on this season. Their relationship was dysfunctional, and she truly seems as though she's trying to move past it. Ron is just not a good person. I can find something redeeming about all of these little guidos. Snooki is getting on my nerves right now, but I think she has no clue how to do anything but revert back to her old self when being filmed for this show. She doesn't know how to balance...and while it's painful to watch, I think it's far less cringeworthy than Ron's behavior. I don't find her to be malicious or horrible...just annoying in the moment. Ron, on the other hand...

From everything I've read, Pauly D really stepped up when it came to his daughter and understands that she comes first. Mike really does seemed to have learned his lesson and has a huge heaping of self awareness. JWoww does as well. I love their conversations together. 

The way Ronnie has acted in the house for this reunion both regarding Sam and The Situation is downright appalling. 
I hope that Jen's ex is hung like a freaking horse. 

• Love 12

If she's tormenting him, she doesn't sound like a great catch either.

The back and forth put downs between Mike and Ron was good -- the Incarceration and "I paid my taxes".

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Ron cheated, but her keeping a tape is bad? Huh?

He is such an asshole. What was the reason he tore up Sammi's room? She took a guy's phone number or danced with a guy in Miami? While he was screwing up and down Ocean Drive.

• Love 7

Jen and Ronnie deserve each other in many ways, but he’s disgusting because he said he’d send the video (?) to her 11 year told son. To me that’s the lowest you can go. 

Seems like he deleted his stories, but a little too late now buddy considering people are saving things he says and showing her. 

Seriously this is Rob Kardashian and Chyna 2.0. 

WTF is wrong with people. 

Sammie, kiss the ground you’re walking on for getting away from this crazy mofo. If he’s doing this to his child’s mother, then the crap we saw on the show is just a fraction of what he does behind her back. 

Also “tarnish his name” hahahahha. His name is dirt because he is a a pathological, liar and a serial cheater. 

I would have never guessed Mike  and JWOW would be the sanest our if the bunch. Jeez. 

6FA040A9-7EFB-428B-859E-EE85A8E169D1.jpeg

443B2C88-B049-4287-90CB-B7A3D1A67CAE.jpeg

• Love 3

What does it say about him that he willingly impregnated a "hoe?" The sex videos didn't keep him from making a baby with her, a woman he doesn't really want to be with. Nice, Ronnie. Way to blame someone for your bad decisions.

I can't believe I liked Ronnie at one time. He seemed the most sensitive of the guys at first, and I liked that he stuck up for Snooki when Mike picked on her weight in Atlantic City. I didn't like the way he or Sammi treated each other - I thought they brought out the worst in each other. 

• Love 7

I wouldn't be surprised if production was involved in arranging for those girls at the club to be "found" by Jenni. Why else would she suddenly be interested in finding not just one but two girls for Paulie? I've already read how production ordered the Sammie doll. But of course the show had to make it look like it was Paulie's bright idea. And I also have my doubts about those other woman who were supposedly stalking them at the club. They looked too young to care about that whole crew. Plus they were laughing when the bouncer - who was also smiling - came to take them away. Of course the show has to make it look like wild and crazy times always follow this group. That said - the way Ron acted is all on him. What a self-pitying jerk. I feel sorry for his baby.

• Love 3

Hey Gang -- I moved a bunch of posts about Ronnie's social media baby-mama drama/sex-tape shenanigans to its own Ronnie-centric thread since this episode thread was veering off course. Feel free to start threads for the other "actors" (I'm being charitable) from the show to discuss their antics outside the confines of the episodes.

1 hour ago, archer1267 said:

What does it say about him that he willingly impregnated a "hoe?" The sex videos didn't keep him from making a baby with her, a woman he doesn't really want to be with. Nice, Ronnie. Way to blame someone for your bad decisions.

I can't believe I liked Ronnie at one time. He seemed the most sensitive of the guys at first, and I liked that he stuck up for Snooki when Mike picked on her weight in Atlantic City. I didn't like the way he or Sammi treated each other - I thought they brought out the worst in each other. 

I’m so glad Sam didn’t go back on the show. It would have been a mess and most likely in some way it would have ruined her relationship. Don’t know anything about her new bf, but based on their IG they seem to be doing well. 

Ron is just pure trash. Sam was no angel, but now it’s clear as day who he was and who he is. 

Of course both he and Jen have deleted the stories, but a little too late. 

Jen basically said he was a coke head. No shocker there. God only knows what happened in the JS house during all those seasons and later on whilst they still had some of the cash. 

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Hey Gang -- I moved a bunch of posts about Ronnie's social media baby-mama drama/sex-tape shenanigans to its own Ronnie-centric thread since this episode thread was veering off course. Feel free to start threads for the other "actors" (I'm being charitable) from the show to discuss their antics outside the confines of the episodes.

Thanks GM! Sorry for flooding this thread with Ronnie stuff :) 

• Love 2