Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, scrb said:

Is he out or did they take those pics on a prison visit?

He's still in. Eight-month prison sentence started in January.

I wonder what he told the prison tailor? "I'd like an XXXL shirt and a pair of pants with a 24" inseam, please?"

6 hours ago, scrb said:

It’s coming back a week from Wednesday.

guess the Situation will have a limited role given his incarceration?

The gang visited him in prison in May. Maybe MTV was there to record?

• Useful 2

Yeah I may have mixed up the dates.

On July 4th, a 5 minute preview.

ON July 11th, the season begins.  Looks like going back to Miami.

Guess they won't bother with the shore any more.  They're going to jet set to more glamorous places.  And they're not flying coach either.

Quite a far cry from how they arrived in the first season in old cars, using garbage bags to carry their belongings.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don't buy Ronnie's story about getting "jumped" and beat up the night before Mike's sentencing.  I bet Jen is behind the whole incident and Ronnie doesn't want to admit that.

Angelina sure likes to be the attention getter.  Jwow seriously does not like her does she?

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Kathy said:

I don't buy Ronnie's story about getting "jumped" and beat up the night before Mike's sentencing.  I bet Jen is behind the whole incident and Ronnie doesn't want to admit that.

Angelina sure likes to be the attention getter.  Jwow seriously does not like her does she?

Nope, not buying it either..

I was sad when Jenny described Greyson's airport meltdown, with everyone just filming instead of trying to help. 

13 hours ago, Kathy said:
  • Love 3

If Ronnie got jumped, wouldn't he have called the police?  And as one of the guys pointed out, if he was hit in the back of his head, why did he have a black eye?   Plus the scratches, which someone said is typically what a woman would do, not a man.   

Knowing his temper, if he were jumped, it wasn't just "out of the blue"; he talked smack and/or fought back.  If he did fight back, the other party involved would have called the police, the media, etc.  I think he did fight with Jen.

I feel bad for Mike, but he ended up with 8 months in prison.  I mean, look at Martha Stewart.  Bigger name than he is, and they sure made her serve time.  No way was he going to just walk.  I think he's due out in September.  

Angelina I think has been told by producers you are the shit stirrer.  She has to do something even slightly whacky or controversial to lighten up the episodes, push the narrative.  With just the depressing stuff (even with wedding shower and wedding - still a black cloud over the events), need something a bit more light hearted.  I'd actually be interested on what she does in her work life, but probably not allowing filming.  She cannot be that ditzy or dirty if she's employed as an EMT.

• Love 5

Yeah of course the producers manipulate things.  They probably paid for the car so they could film Mike and Laurens inside and the same for the other cast, to show up outside the courthouse and then to hang out at the restaurant waiting for the sentencing.

But there's some real chemistry between them now, especially the guys at that dinner they had in the first part.  They know how to rib each other but they won't push it like they used to where they get into brawls or screaming matches.

Mike is mainly responsible for dialing down any animus, because of his sobriety and now good-natured personality.  Even last season, Ronnie ribbing him about The Incarceration didn't escalate.

Jenny is saying as little as possible about the divorce but seems like she's doing it to protect her child (children?).  Probably also not a good idea until the divorce is final to talk about it on TV.  She thinks she has to make enough money not only for herself but for the autistic son for the rest of his life.

So they must have filmed most of the season before he went to prison.  Now will he still come out as the nice guy he was before going in?  Will it be some minimum security prison or will he go to like Rikers and come out like the guy in The Night Of, a hardened thug?

Will they film in the summer before he gets out or wait until he's out?

The various cast members are getting gigs on other MTV show so they may wait.

But that's not to say the rest of this season won't have good stuff either.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, politichick said:

He is in the same prison that Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, is in. While far from an ideal situation, his most major complaint is probably the food.

Also Billy McFarland of the Fyre Festival. I'm sure they all have lots of stories to tell. The best reality show we'll never get to see.

• Love 2

So, at the dude ranch Ronnie says Jen might be pregnant.  What?  What?  Just why?

Jwow seems so cold to me.

Loved when Deana lit right into Angelina about the sleeping situation.  Angelina drives me nuts.

Loved when everyone showed up to Vinnie's house to go to the dude ranch and Pauly comes in only to see Vinnie's mom there and he says "I knew you lived here!"  Lol!  but yeah seriously I wonder.

Why at every place they go, Snookie feels the need to get stinking drunk?  When Ronnie starts drinking he gets real giddy like a little kid.

Sitch is really able to be reliably good natured, minimal drama for the cast.

Or he needs that MTV money after all the legal trouble he’s had.  Several cast members worried for him.  He’s mature now so it shouldn’t be like the Night Of where guys go into prison, comes out hardened.

Ronaldo thinks he has a good thing going, want to have more kids with the baby momma.  He needs to explore why he thinks that’s a good idea.

Jenny was all agape at the news.  She enjoys gossip about others but not going to put her stuff out there.  She may have good reasons, legal reasons or maybe so her kid(s?) won’t read about it some day.

Then again, if it’s all over the tabloids, MTV is going to try to get the cast to prod and prick, see if they can make her crack.

Kind of tough, because the other cast members either don’t have relationship drama or relationships, so they don’t have to put their personal life on display for the show.

Otherwise the whole season is going to be mostly about guido antics, like not being able to fish or overreacting on a boat.  

They were relentlessly mocking Ron about Seacaucus, which I take isn’t a rough area where people get mugged or attacked for jewelry.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, scrb said:

They were relentlessly mocking Ron about Seacaucus, which I take isn’t a rough area where people get mugged or attacked for jewelry.

It's not. I work in Secaucus and have actually frequented Lorenzo's for happy hour after work many times. It's a bar/resturant, not a diner, and there's no way anyone got mugged there. Ever. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I don’t doubt for one minute that Jen was the one who beat Ronnie up, but then what happened to the gold chain that was “stolen”?   That girl just oozes trouble.  He will never leave her, though, he’s as much a drama queen as she is.

Jenni driving the van made me laugh more than it probably should have.

• Love 6
On 7/19/2019 at 9:55 AM, Kathy said:

Loved when Deana lit right into Angelina about the sleeping situation.  Angelina drives me nuts.

I actually felt a little bad for Angelina, I mean, JWoww did come right out and say "So should we make Angelina sleep on the floor?" Or something like that. Yes they backpedaled, but still. It does seem like she is still the outcast and not really friends with any of them. I think Deena overreacted. 

• Love 2
On 7/22/2019 at 3:45 PM, Gothish520 said:

I actually felt a little bad for Angelina, I mean, JWoww did come right out and say "So should we make Angelina sleep on the floor?" Or something like that. Yes they backpedaled, but still. It does seem like she is still the outcast and not really friends with any of them. I think Deena overreacted. 

I would've been pissed, too, if Jenni just assumed that I was the one that was stuck sleeping on the floor but Angelina just kept going on and on about it so I don't blame Deena for finally blowing up at her. I just don't understand why a couple of the girls didn't just take that other cabin if Deena was so nervous about sleeping alone. Jenni and Snooki could've easily shared that bed and then Angelina and Deena could've roomed together in the bigger cabin.

I'll never understand why these people cut Ronnie so much slack. Dude's a douche. He was abusive to Sammi and while I think Jen's a crazy person, I have no doubt that he is an active participant (if not an instigator at least half the time) in the volatility that is their relationship.

I could not stop laughing when those kids were trying to fish. I don't know why I thought it was so funny but watching them try and cast their lines only for it to drop a foot in front of them had me rolling.

• Love 5

Uh Ronnie, you weren’t sharing.  Your baby momma was doing crazy shit right in front of the roomies last season.

The others tries to give you tough love, pointed out she was crazy and that there would forever be drama and turmoil.

Now their only reaction is to crack jokes because busting balls is the culture and has always been a part of the show.

Especially when Ronnie tells obvious lies after some domestic violence.

Jenny’s divorce situation hasn’t affected the show.  Maybe if they had Roger come on the show it would.  It doesn’t sound as crazy though as Ronnie’s situation.

Plus Jenny may talk to Snookie.

She said her relationship and marriage was never like Mike and Laurens being sweet with each other.  Kind of sad to hear.  Didn’t she come off a big breakup and Roger was supportive, a low-drama friend?  Maybe that’s one of the reasons for the divorce, there was never fire in the relationship.

• Love 5

If I am remembering correctly Roger did not like the whole realty TV world.  When they were on Marriage Bootcamp he said as much so when Jenny went back to Jersey Shore I can see him saying he’s done and did not want her talking about it on camera.  Roger struck me as a private person and did not want all his business on Front Street 

• Love 2

Well Jenny said she feels the need to earn enough money so that her son could be taken for his entire life.

Probably no way to do that other than to do the show and bank as much as she can.  Unless he's got a real high-paying job, like at least hundreds of thousands so that it's in the ballpark of what she can make on TV, maybe that was one of the points of contention.

He was willing to appear on the original JS during their courtship.  So kind of a strange position to take.  Financial security for themselves and for their son would be a strong incentive for Jenny.

• Love 5
On 7/27/2019 at 12:02 AM, scrb said:

Uh Ronnie, you weren’t sharing.  Your baby momma was doing crazy shit right in front of the roomies last season.

The others tries to give you tough love, pointed out she was crazy and that there would forever be drama and turmoil.

Now their only reaction is to crack jokes because busting balls is the culture and has always been a part of the show.

Especially when Ronnie tells obvious lies after some domestic violence.

Jenny’s divorce situation hasn’t affected the show.  Maybe if they had Roger come on the show it would.  It doesn’t sound as crazy though as Ronnie’s situation.

Plus Jenny may talk to Snookie.

She said her relationship and marriage was never like Mike and Laurens being sweet with each other.  Kind of sad to hear.  Didn’t she come off a big breakup and Roger was supportive, a low-drama friend?  Maybe that’s one of the reasons for the divorce, there was never fire in the relationship.

Ronnie is a douche.  If Roger would have been on the show than I might feel differently but he wasn't whereas his crazy baby momma was.  I hope Jenni tells him their friendship is over after what he was saying about her.  Also, was it possible this was filmed after their postings and abuse accusations on their blog and she was advised by a lawyer not to talk about it?  That was my first thought.

I never thought there was any fire to Jenni and Roger.  Even in the beginning.

• Love 3

If they'd left Ronnie all alone, he'd have bitched about that, too.  No one is paying attention to him or his problem, boo, hoo.

He's the butt of everyone's jokes?  He has roasted Mike on everything in the past - the Incarceration?  Then he wants to drag Jenni's divorce into the mix?  She's not broadcast every personal detail of her business on social media.  He puts all of his shit on social media, so yeah EVERYONE is going to talk about it.  

He's now tied to Jen forever.  She's the mother of his child, so even after Arianna reaches 18 or 21, they're still going to be at events for her.   He picked a crazy one, probably as they were both drunk or high when they got together, so he had a party buddy and fuck buddy all in one.  He confused that with love, jumped into everything too quickly, so now he's stuck.

That he couldn't respond if he was coming to the wedding, rehearsals, etc., - what a douchebag.  Pauly and Vinnie were trying to do that dance (it looked stupid, but hey they tried, doing whatever to make their friend happy).  Then Ronnie was like oh because I missed a dance rehearsal, they're mad?  It's because you are a HUGE douchebag.  Mike should have cut him as a part of the wedding party when he didn't respond, but Mike is a bigger person, wanting to stay positive.  

Sammi, you dodged a HUGE bullet, girl.  

I don't see good things in Ronnie's future.  He will eventually alienate everyone from this show, possibly his 'real life' friends and family, too.  He's got major issues, some probably drug fueled, but other issues.  He needs to get psych help stat.  Maybe then he could see how to deal with the unstable Jen, and how to best be a good parent for Arianna.

• Love 11

Did Laurens want that Bridezilla wedding or did MTV offer to supersize whatever plans they had as long as the whole cast is involved and they could film the preparations as well as the event?

Paulie said NJ weddings are over the top so she might have wanted this.  But she wants a bigger home before Mike goes to serve his time.

So maybe they faced a cash flow problem until they could cash a few more MTV checks.

So his season is about the wedding and ends with Mike going into prison, next season would be him coming out?

As for Ronnie, he probably decided to show up because the wedding was going to be a big part of the season so if he wanted to get paid, he’d have to show up.  

They could all play the roles and make jokes about Ronnie’s messy life but some of them sincerely seem to want to give him tough love.  If they just had a working relationship, they wouldn’t want to get involved in each other’s lives.

But would Mike put all the other cast members in his wedding party if there was no show?  I’m sure he has real life friends and family and as he said, he wasn’t even invited to Nicole or Jenny’s wedd8ngs.

• Love 5

That is what I figured too.  They re probably getting the wedding paid for by MTV.

Who would even keep Ronnie in their wedding when he kept not showing up so it had to be an MTV thing.  Lauren seemed pretty pissed about that.

• Love 4
On 8/4/2019 at 7:23 AM, Kathy said:

That is what I figured too.  They re probably getting the wedding paid for by MTV.

Who would even keep Ronnie in their wedding when he kept not showing up so it had to be an MTV thing.  Lauren seemed pretty pissed about that.

I think he still would have had Pauly and Vinnie in the wedding and maybe Ron, but would have cut him after the fuck ups.  I also think he was in a really, really bad place and an asshole when Snookie and Jennie got married, which is why he was not invited to their weddings. Mike has changed a whole lot so I'm glad he's getting a second chance. And as someone else said, I think he'll come out of prison just fine. He's matured a great deal and from what I've seen online, he's adjusted well and is making friends. It's not a hardcore pen and he's only there for eight months. Some of the cast have visited him and he'll be out next month. Maybe he'll write a book.

As for Ronnie, he definitely needs major help because his situation is totally fucked up and he keeps going back for more. 

• Love 8
On 8/3/2019 at 7:18 PM, scrb said:

Did Laurens want that Bridezilla wedding or did MTV offer to supersize whatever plans they had as long as the whole cast is involved and they could film the preparations as well as the event?

Paulie said NJ weddings are over the top so she might have wanted this.  But she wants a bigger home before Mike goes to serve his time.

So maybe they faced a cash flow problem until they could cash a few more MTV checks.

So his season is about the wedding and ends with Mike going into prison, next season would be him coming out?

As for Ronnie, he probably decided to show up because the wedding was going to be a big part of the season so if he wanted to get paid, he’d have to show up.  

They could all play the roles and make jokes about Ronnie’s messy life but some of them sincerely seem to want to give him tough love.  If they just had a working relationship, they wouldn’t want to get involved in each other’s lives.

But would Mike put all the other cast members in his wedding party if there was no show?  I’m sure he has real life friends and family and as he said, he wasn’t even invited to Nicole or Jenny’s wedd8ngs.

I'm an Italian Long Island NYer. Not Jersey, but close enough. Some of my cousins are from Jersey. 

Weddings here are a BIG DEAL. The NY metro area is the most expensive area of the entire nation to have a wedding. The average is over $70k. That's normal. 

I has 250 guests, a 12 piece band, open bar (always standard at weddings here), 8 hot stations for cocktail hour (cocktail hour is practically a bigger deal than the plated dinner around here)...and it was totally normal. 

Had I not been online in wedding planning/shaming Facebook groups with people from other parts of the country and around the world, I would never realize that weddings everywhere weren't like this. 

• Love 5

I get that, though I heard that after Prince Charles and Princess Diana wedding which was televised on TV, the wedding industry really took off.

I think that venue they're using is extra.  I forget the name of it but it's suppose to look like some Italian Renaissance palace.

If you go to Italy, the palazzi are not so blingy, unless it's been renovated by some rich foreigner

I'm not ruling out that Mike and Laurens really wanted to go all-out and that what they will show is really what they wanted.

It just looks like the venue and the things they plan are kind of made for TV.  I wonder if those fancy wedding venues would sign the clearance for TV shows to film there unless they're getting paid a lot of money for it.

• Love 2

Thank god for Ron and his stupid f'd up life. His Ronpages and lies, and the fact that the others immediately disbelieve him and give him crap, is the most entertaining part of the show. I only wish there wasn't a baby involved.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, FreetheGirlses said:

I'm an Italian Long Island NYer. Not Jersey, but close enough. Some of my cousins are from Jersey. 

Weddings here are a BIG DEAL. The NY metro area is the most expensive area of the entire nation to have a wedding. The average is over $70k. That's normal. 

I has 250 guests, a 12 piece band, open bar (always standard at weddings here), 8 hot stations for cocktail hour (cocktail hour is practically a bigger deal than the plated dinner around here)...and it was totally normal. 

Had I not been online in wedding planning/shaming Facebook groups with people from other parts of the country and around the world, I would never realize that weddings everywhere weren't like this. 

same here in Chicago for the Greek and Italians.  you beat me though....I only had 10 piece band.  But I had a DJ to play during the band's breaks.  🙂

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

same here in Chicago for the Greek and Italians.  you beat me though....I only had 10 piece band.  But I had a DJ to play during the band's breaks.  🙂

My band didn't take breaks! It was in the contract. Serious stuff, these Italian weddings. 

There's definitely some similarities between Greeks and Italians. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, scrb said:

I think that venue they're using is extra.  I forget the name of it but it's suppose to look like some Italian Renaissance palace.

If you go to Italy, the palazzi are not so blingy, unless it's been renovated by some rich foreigner

I'm not ruling out that Mike and Laurens really wanted to go all-out and that what they will show is really what they wanted.

It just looks like the venue and the things they plan are kind of made for TV.  I wonder if those fancy wedding venues would sign the clearance for TV shows to film there unless they're getting paid a lot of money for it.

That venue IS really extra. It's peak NJ for ya. I did a 100 year old historical home for mine. I didn't want a "wedding factory" type feel. They got married at a total wedding factory. https://thelegacycastle.com/

Personally, not my taste at all. But knowing NJ Italians, I could TOTALLY picture Mike and Lauren picking this type of place, even if they weren't filming. I'm sure the venue would be signing clearances for it...the more the venue is featured on TV, the more their name will get out there, and the more customers they're going to have. More customers = higher demand = they can charge higher prices. 

Their venue charges $300 per head on Saturday nights during wedding season. Their business partners with Albert Manzo from the Real Housewives of New Jersey. He has his own catering hall, the Brownstone, which was really popular before the housewives existed. Two of my cousins got married there. 

I kind of think that the Legacy Castle looks gaudy, but that's just me. It's not a real representation of Italy at all, and I think that Mike was just making those comments because they COULDN'T go to Sicily and get married...more for emphasis than the fact that the thought he was actually getting something that would resemble what his Italian wedding would have been like. I could be wrong about this situation, though 😉

Edited by FreetheGirlses
  • Love 2

Yeah that place is like a Vegas version of European palace, a mish mash of styles.  

Certainly is nothing like what we're used to in the US.

But not much like what you'd see in Europe either.

If they had a bigger budget, either Mike/Laurens or MTV or both, they could have done a destination wedding in Italy itself.

But they didn't have the time either before Mike had to report to prison.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, FreetheGirlses said:

My band didn't take breaks! It was in the contract. Serious stuff, these Italian weddings. 

There's definitely some similarities between Greeks and Italians. 

I’m both. So that must have been the Greek side of me. 😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, scrb said:

Yeah that place is like a Vegas version of European palace, a mish mash of styles.  

Certainly is nothing like what we're used to in the US.

But not much like what you'd see in Europe either.

If they had a bigger budget, either Mike/Laurens or MTV or both, they could have done a destination wedding in Italy itself.

But they didn't have the time either before Mike had to report to prison.

I don't think that the budget was the issue with them at all. It's very common in Italian American families for the bride's parents to pay for a substantial part of, or all of the wedding. Do we know what her parents do/what they're worth? It's pretty rare for both families to contribute absolutely nothing. 

Destination weddings are cheaper than weddings in the US. I have friends who got married in Italy, and they weren't reality TV stars. 

I don't think the budget was the issue at all with this one, it was more the time factor involved. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FreetheGirlses said:

I don't think that the budget was the issue with them at all. It's very common in Italian American families for the bride's parents to pay for a substantial part of, or all of the wedding. Do we know what her parents do/what they're worth? It's pretty rare for both families to contribute absolutely nothing. 

Destination weddings are cheaper than weddings in the US. I have friends who got married in Italy, and they weren't reality TV stars. 

I don't think the budget was the issue at all with this one, it was more the time factor involved. 

And Mike most likely was not allowed to leave the country. 

• Love 6

I liked the castle.  I actually thought it was beautiful and would be a great venue for a wedding. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I got a kick out of the grooms dinner being at RAILS!!! 🤣🤣🤣. Then to top it off, Mike eating off another party’s buffet by accident.  I swear it’s the little things like this that make me laugh way too hard, and why I can’t quit this group.  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 5

See video below from TMZ

From The Ashley:

“Stop talking to me! I’m leaving!” Nicole can be heard yelling as she walks away from the house. “Leave me the f**k alone! This is why I didn’t want to do this s**t! Leave me alone! I’m leaving!” 

Someone (who sounds a bit like Jenni Farley) can be heard talking to Nicole in the background, but Nicole continues to storm away.

She then says, “She’s a f**king assh0le!” but it’s unclear as to who Nicole is talking about.

“I want to go home to my kids! That’s where I belong!” she cries.

(Nicole is the mother of three children, the youngest of which is only three months old.)

“I hate this s**t!” she adds.

“Sounds like you could use some Pauly D Positivity right about now!”

It appears that Nicole eventually went back to the house, where two women— who appear to be Jenni and Angelina Pivarnick— talk to her and hug her. Nicole can be heard yelling “It’s not real!” several times. A person who appears to be a producer comes into the shot to talk to Nicole, as a cameraman stands just feet from her, capturing the meltdown for ‘Jersey Shore Family Vacation,’ most likely.

TMZ reports that, after Nicole stormed off, one of the show’s producers followed her and took her to a donut shop to get her calmed down. 

The site reports that Jenni and Pauly D later came out to talk to the crew, and Pauly was heard saying, “Well that didn’t go the way I expected.”

TMZ reports that Nicole eventually returned to the house, where we can assume filming resumed.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I liked the castle.  I actually thought it was beautiful and would be a great venue for a wedding. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I got a kick out of the grooms dinner being at RAILS!!! 🤣🤣🤣. Then to top it off, Mike eating off another party’s buffet by accident.  I swear it’s the little things like this that make me laugh way too hard, and why I can’t quit this group.  

You're from Jersey, aren't you? 😉

The Rails thing KILLED ME. I wonder if they hid the knives? 

• LOL 2
19 hours ago, scrb said:

What did they do, keep her away from the booze?

Maybe they told her that she needs to use actual words instead of hysterically shrieking or screaming  “wahhhh!” like an actual baby?

Possible unpopular opinion: I’ve never been able to tolerate Snooki or even be able to be apathetic about her. I can’t stand her. I especially don’t care for her during the Family Vacation reboot either. I  do know it’s just a TV show and editing is a real thing, but I find her to be obnoxious and ridiculous.

In my opinion, she hasn’t grown up or developed as an adult at all. She strikes me as being the same person she was in Seaside Heights, which is totally fine, but I wish she’d stop with her “I’m an adult with so many responsibilities who also  understands every nuance of life and how everyone’s problems can be solved because I’m a mom” shit. Just because she gave birth three times doesn’t make her a mom. (I refer you to Catelynn & Amber from Teen Mom as evidence! 🤣)

I’m not judging her parenting or lifestyle at all. It’s her personality that I find extremely irritating. If she wants to get wasted and act like a fool, I refuse to judge. I just wish she’d pull a Sammi and opt not to film. (I know, I know! 😉)

I also have major second hand embarrassment watching her, especially when she’s with Ron. Ron is the male version of Snooki, which also illustrates the point that they are too dumb to know that 2 people don’t make a squad.

I can’t help but wonder what the root cause of her binge drinking might be. I’m totally serious. Unresolved issues/questions about being adopted coming to the surface now that she has kids? Is her marriage not what she thought it would be? She was a binge drinker in the Seaside Heights days, but why is she still getting so damn wasted and acting like she’s 21 years old again? 

Ron is a binge drinker too, but he’s got so many issues that I don’t even care about his dumb ass. Maybe if he didn’t speak like a Kardashian “like...like...like...like”, I might have some hope that he will get his shit together someday. It felt like Pauly was all of us during last week’s episode. He’s over Ron and the BS. I don’t blame him. You can’t help someone who doesn’t want help.

If I was struggling, but Pauly was my friend AND we lived in the same city, best believe that I’d listen to the wise words of Life Coach Pauly D.

(I promise that I really do know it’s just a TV show on MTV.)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

Maybe they told her that she needs to use actual words instead of hysterically shrieking or screaming  “wahhhh!” like an actual baby?

Possible unpopular opinion: I’ve never been able to tolerate Snooki or even be able to be apathetic about her. I can’t stand her. I especially don’t care for her during the Family Vacation reboot either. I  do know it’s just a TV show and editing is a real thing, but I find her to be obnoxious and ridiculous.

In my opinion, she hasn’t grown up or developed as an adult at all. She strikes me as being the same person she was in Seaside Heights, which is totally fine, but I wish she’d stop with her “I’m an adult with so many responsibilities who also  understands every nuance of life and how everyone’s problems can be solved because I’m a mom” shit. Just because she gave birth three times doesn’t make her a mom. (I refer you to Catelynn & Amber from Teen Mom as evidence! 🤣)

I’m not judging her parenting or lifestyle at all. It’s her personality that I find extremely irritating. If she wants to get wasted and act like a fool, I refuse to judge. I just wish she’d pull a Sammi and opt not to film. (I know, I know! 😉)

I also have major second hand embarrassment watching her, especially when she’s with Ron. Ron is the male version of Snooki, which also illustrates the point that they are too dumb to know that 2 people don’t make a squad.

I can’t help but wonder what the root cause of her binge drinking might be. I’m totally serious. Unresolved issues/questions about being adopted coming to the surface now that she has kids? Is her marriage not what she thought it would be? She was a binge drinker in the Seaside Heights days, but why is she still getting so damn wasted and acting like she’s 21 years old again? 

Ron is a binge drinker too, but he’s got so many issues that I don’t even care about his dumb ass. Maybe if he didn’t speak like a Kardashian “like...like...like...like”, I might have some hope that he will get his shit together someday. It felt like Pauly was all of us during last week’s episode. He’s over Ron and the BS. I don’t blame him. You can’t help someone who doesn’t want help.

If I was struggling, but Pauly was my friend AND we lived in the same city, best believe that I’d listen to the wise words of Life Coach Pauly D.

(I promise that I really do know it’s just a TV show on MTV.)

While there's absolutely no excusing this behavior, hopefully it's just Vacation Snooki. I don't think her husband would tolerate that behavior back at home.

• Love 5

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed last night's episode! Though the chardonnay I was drinking may have played a role in that haha. I died at Jenni and Nicole demonstrating to their daughters how to catwalk and cracked up at Pauly's (was it Pauly or Vinnie? I think it was Pauly) statement about Jenni's hair being nice and subtle so as not to detract attention from the bride. Who knew Pauly was so into the rules for a wedding? Jenni and Nicole's daughters are adorable and I thought it was a nice way for Mike to nodd to the women even though he couldn't really make them a part of his wedding party (stupid outdated gender rules). I'm nervous about Jen showing up and hope she doesn't ruin the day for Mike and Lauren. Mike really has had the biggest personality makeover of anyone that I've ever seen on reality TV. When they were showing the flashbacks it reminded me of what a douche canoe he used to be! Sober Mike for the win! 

Edited by Treehugger9
  • Love 9

Drink everytime someone says Legacy Castle. Typical New York/New Jersey Italian wedding. Laurens looked beautiful. The flower girls were adorable. Jenni looked like Jessica Rabbit. 

Why was Uncle Nino there and not Vinny's mom?

I think Mike has come a long way. Is he still in Otisville or did he go to the halfway house yet?

Ronnie kept itching his coke nose. 

Were Jenni and Snooki really yelling when the guys were walking down the aisle or was that edited in?

• Love 4