Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Snooki's lips....yikes! 

After watching that, no question that Sam made the right decision to stay home. Ron is still an asshole and still obsessed with her. It would've been messy drama, no doubt. 

I couldn't stop laughing at Vinny's dancing. I still find him, Pauly, and Jenni to be the most likeable. I don't dislike Deena, but she just seems like she tries so hard. I agreed with her though that the Sam doll was in poor taste. 

• Love 12

The pizza eating is normal. Vinnie is doing the keto diet, and eating just the topping off the pizza is a way to keep your carbs low but still participate in eating with other people. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, snarts said:

Yes. IMO, that's why he came back. The Jersey Shore fame helped his DJ career get off the ground.  Returning to the show only adds to his popularity and will increase his bookings.  Pauly's not dumb.

I do wonder what Mike, Vinny & Ron do career-wise.  I know Deena is married (and her townhouse was the most modest of them all). I'm aware of the podcasts/clothing/social media empire Snooki & Jwow have.  Plus, their husbands have careers. But all the guys except Pauly are a mystery to me.

Smart on their part and this reboot will help them even more. I've used the tanning lotions/bronzers Jenni endorses and really like them, but recommend buying ones a couple seasons old that are on sale (not as costly). Newest product can be around $90 a bottle.

I also wonder what the other guys do. 

On 4/6/2018 at 5:59 PM, hoosier80 said:

While watching the reruns of old seasons (at home working and I had a bunch of old shows on in the background), I saw a good chunk of Miami.  I wanted to shake Sammi and say get out of that bed, lose the douchebag Ron, go enjoy Miami!   Then she turned on the girls as they told her, via the note, what Ron was up to on a nightly basis.  I think after being away from it for a few years, she may realize how toxic she and Ron were together, and said no way do I want to be around him.  He mind fucked her big time.  He also had a talk with her out by the hot tub/pool towards the end of the season, where he just went after her for no real reason really.  I think she'd dared to say it wasn't cool that he was kissing other girls or some shit.  How dare she.  He wanted to go out and fuck every girl in sight, but have her at home, too.  Right.  And everyone else was wrong for "telling" on him.  Douche.

I also caught part of the last season (I think it was the last one) where Snooki was pregnant with Lorenzo.  The guys, Jenni and Roger (maybe Sammi and Rahhn) went to a club.  Who was there but Angelina!  I was like ok, so this was either a producer set up, or she was trying to weasel back into the show.  If she knew Snooki was pregnant, maybe Angelina figured Snooki wouldn't last the entire season.  Then Angelina went to every guy and apologized over and over again.  I was just thinking oh bitch move on, you left, you blew it.  Missed that golden goose.  All she to do was try to get along with the others for a few weeks.  The people who stayed did well financially from the looks of it.  Angelina may have gotten a little money, but she missed out on the big bucks.

And if I recall, the reason Angelina left season 1 was for her shady BF.  He didn't have time for her, so she thought he was cheating or finding someone else.  Then she went to Miami and was 'single'.  Oh, plus Angelina didn't want to work at the Shore Store.  Like it was hard work.  She was above it because she was a bartender?  Yeah, trying to sell or make t-shirts is so much worse than dealing with a bunch of drunks.  

Omg, their fights were epic. The were both at fault, but Ron was overly mean and aggressive IMO. 

I couldn't stand that woman and was grateful to see her go. But, Deena wasn't much better. Of all the females she's my least favorite. Just. So. LOUD. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 4/6/2018 at 5:40 AM, ghoulina said:

I always liked Sammie better than Ronnie. She is no angel, but I felt like she'd be a pretty decent girl without Ron. Ronnie, however, continues to prove what a douche he is....with or without Sammie. 

I agree that it's totally shitty he didn't reach out to Deena when her dad died. Who the fuck cares who she's friends with? You're having a CHILD with another woman! Sammie shouldn't even be an issue to you. I mean, did he think if he called Deean to express his sympathies Sammie would be listening in on the extension? Bunch of fucking excuses. 

Also, I didn't like how his "toast" to Mike was like 90% shit talk. Sure, they have a contentious past and his issues with Mike are valid. But then just don't say anything. Orrrr....don't act like the problems you had were ALL Mike. 

Ugh, I just can't stand that dude. Even the way he talks about being a dad and his "dad-chelor" party rubs me wrong. He's totally Bitch Eating Crackers for me. 

I was floored. When they showed his house I thought I was watching an episode of Cribs. 

Vinnie was not even close to being fat! Personally, I always thought Vinnie was the cutest out of all the guys, and I think he actually looked better before losing weight. Did you see how slim his girlfriend is? I wonder if something is going on there....

Preach!

Every. Single. Word. Is. So. True.

(especially the “is this a flashback of “Cribs”? part!)

I’m not going to lie; the 15 yr old inner teenager in me was super bummed to learn Vinny had a girlfriend. He was always the most attractive to me too! I don’t do social media, but I remember seeing some IG photos from almost a year ago and he was all about clean eating & working out. He was nowhere close to being as “thin” then as he was when this series was recorded. Even before his “health kick” started, he was always quite lean (to me). His gf is super skinny - I caught that. His cheat days are undoubtedly on Sundays.

ETA: Vinny is single now! E! posted an article a few days ago that he and his gf broke up after filming the newest series. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 4/6/2018 at 10:16 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

I cosign "Ronnie is a douche", but I really can't stand Deena either. I never thought she was a good addition to the show. When Angelina decided to leave, they should've just stuck with the 3 girls. I don't get why Snooki got to bring along her friend to win the meatball lottery, when she brings absolutely nothing to the table other than being a try-hard. 

This, one hundred percent. Deena never fit in and watching her try so hard was so uncomfortable it made the show much less fun for me.  The other three girls easily could have carried the show 

Edited to add, I forgot to say Ronnie, ew, ugh, no. What a gross pig with the toilets, etc.. I feel bad for his gf and unborn child because he's not going to be a good presence in their lives 

Edited by Neveragain
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Isthisok said:

The pizza eating is normal. Vinnie is doing the keto diet, and eating just the topping off the pizza is a way to keep your carbs low but still participate in eating with other people. 

I recognized that behavior as soon as I saw him (drunkenly) pulling the cheese and pepperoni off of the crust. KCKO! I do ketogenics too, but I would have steered clear of that pizza. Too much carb-y sauce.

Add me to the list of people who would like to know what Ronnie and Vinnie do for a living. Mike has been doing reality shows since Jersey Shore ended. He was on Celebrity Rehab: Family Edition, for instance. I'm not sure how well that pays especially since he's living in LA. Paulie seems to have built a nice career for himself and getting more exposure on this show is good business.

It is a bit of a downer that most are married with kids. I'm not quite sure what to expect, tbh. It'd be more fun if they were all single. With Ronnie having a very young baby, maybe he won't return for S2 and Sam can come back? I don't blame her for avoiding this season since it is clear that Ronnie is still obsessed with her.

Snooki's plastic surgery is the worst. JWow's seems to have settled in. Deena was always fug and if she's made changes I would be the last to even notice. Mike has gained weight, most of it in his face. Ronnie is still 'roiding it up. Vinnie was never fat but he was never ripped like the other guys, hence him being labelled the dumpy one. Now that he's keto, he's very slim. That tends to happen on that diet.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Isthisok said:

I find this funny because I used to have a weird quirk when I was younger to do just the opposite - scrape off the toppings and eat the bread!!! Good on Vinny, but I'm a carb whore. Always and forever. 

1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Add me to the list of people who would like to know what Ronnie and Vinnie do for a living. Mike has been doing reality shows since Jersey Shore ended. He was on Celebrity Rehab: Family Edition, for instance. I'm not sure how well that pays especially since he's living in LA. Paulie seems to have built a nice career for himself and getting more exposure on this show is good business.

Vinnie appears to have done several shows as well. He was a guest star on 90210 and some MTV sitcom. He briefly had a talk show on MTV, and he and his mom did a travel show focusing on food. I don't know how lucrative any of those were, but there you have it. 

• Love 6
On 4/6/2018 at 11:03 PM, RealitytvLover said:

I looked it up and Pauly D is the richest of them all. He's worth $24 mil, so that explains his toys (besides the low cost of living in Nevada). The rest are in low to mid single digit millions. Situation is at $300k.

$24 million US DOLLARS? Wow.  I know that those Vegas residencies make lots for singers like Lady Gaga, Britney and Bruno Mars but who knew that trickled down to celebrity DJs too.  Good for him. 

• Love 9
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:14 PM, Isthisok said:

Oh, I know about the low carb thing - 'been doing a vegan version of Atkins for years.  It's just the WAY he looked - what a creep.  I just think everything he does is so gross.  Oh, btw, ISTHISOK, I love your screen name! :)  

Anyhoo,  I think what made me realize how much that I could not stand Vinnie was when Snookie was in the kitchen trying to clean up a mess (not sure what season) and Vinnie was trying to show her how to clean & it was ticking her off.  He said that he was TRYING TO SHOW HER HOW TO BECOME A WOMAN.  Another time he was doing a talking head and said that Italian moms love their sons - not their kids, mind you, but their sons.   I'm so sorry for yelling, but let me tell you how I really feel.  :)  

• Love 6

I've been suckered in!  I've been watching the marathon these past 2 weeks. Pauly D is still my fave, does his daughter live with him?  Ron, is still an ass, and it's for the best that Sammy got away from him...he's violent.  I feel sorry for his gf and their baby.  and I hope Snooki stops with the horror movie scream!  enough already!

• Love 10
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I find this funny because I used to have a weird quirk when I was younger to do just the opposite - scrape off the toppings and eat the bread!!! Good on Vinny, but I'm a carb whore. Always and forever. 

Vinnie appears to have done several shows as well. He was a guest star on 90210 and some MTV sitcom. He briefly had a talk show on MTV, and he and his mom did a travel show focusing on food. I don't know how lucrative any of those were, but there you have it. 

My husband regularly watches Vice, and I was stunned to hear a familiar voice talking about climate change, while sitting in another room. I walk into the TV room and lo, it's Vinny. I don't know if it was a one-off or if he does occasional correspondent work for Vice.

Nothing to add that hasn't already been said, other than I liked Pauly's pep talk to Ron about being a good dad. Hopefully it sticks.

• Love 1

Loved it.  Me and the hubby used to watch this every Jerzday.  Our daughter was 12 then and we'd send her upstairs every Thursday so we would watch live.  Last night we all watched together (she's almost 18 and leaving for college in a couple months, I figured she could handle it) ;) 

Me and the hubby were like "remember this and remember that"  and she was looking at us like "who are these people"?  We are very responsible 55 year olds, but we just love our Shore.  Italians from Chicago.....what can I say.  :)  Plus we've been to South Beach at least 20 times and I pinpointed exactly where their house is (google backed me up on that too), Hubby and I were at the Clevelander about 2 months ago, and they cast was sitting in our outside booth, again my daughter was very confused about who her parents are. 

Can't wait to see this season unfold.  As much as I don't want Mike to fall off the wagon, my money is on him falling and falling hard.  

• Love 10

Regarding her ring--what do you want to bet that she took it off before she went out, so she wouldn't lose it, and was so drunk she forgot.  I expect the next episode to open with her remembering it is in her room

• Love 8
5 hours ago, blondiek237 said:

Regarding her ring--what do you want to bet that she took it off before she went out, so she wouldn't lose it, and was so drunk she forgot.  I expect the next episode to open with her remembering it is in her room

Icm thinking the exact same thing blondie237. Either that or it fell off in the house before she went outside.

Will definitely find it this new ep

• Love 2

I’m thoroughly enjoying this, although they all bug me in some way.  

Vinnie is gross and just skeeves me out, always has.  Something with his eyes.   And his relationship with his mother, the way he eats pizza and the dumb shit that comes out of his mouth doesn’t help matters.   Pauly D had the best line of the episode  - “it’s pizza, you fold it in half and stick it in your mouth.”  Yes, Pauly, that’s exactly what you do.  

The Sammi doll ... endlessly breaking her balls because she didn’t show up is what would happen in real life.   Doing it with this doll is the reality show version of that, so in that sense, I find it funny.    No one seems to have any contact with her other than Deana, so I don’t even understand why they want her there.   As if ratings would explode if Sammi Sweetheart showed up in Miami.   I doubt that.  Not that I wouldn’t prefer Sammi to Deana and/or Angelina.   They bring nothing.  

Snooki ... every scene is her just over reacting to something.   Laughing too loud, screaming at the club, tripping over something, crying to her Daddy about her missing ring.   Take it down a notch.   And her constant use of “it’s happening” ... stop trying to make fetch happen   

Poor Mike is still as pigeon toed as ever    I do honestly hope he stays on this sober, positive path in life.     It’s a good look on him, despite the pigeon toes        

Ronnie is a pig in every sense of the word     His mentality on being a good father having nothing to do with how you conduct yourself in other areas of your life baffles me    As if your relationship with your child exists in a vacuum and the way you treat people, including their mother, has nothing to do with that      Clogging toilets on the regular would be enough to poison that relationship permanently    

• Love 13
19 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

If Mike does succumb to temptation and drink, that will just be sad. He's been sober for 2+ years.

I know. I'm really hoping the crew remains supportive and helps keep him strong. 

• Love 11
On 4/9/2018 at 3:59 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

Loved it.  Me and the hubby used to watch this every Jerzday.  Our daughter was 12 then and we'd send her upstairs every Thursday so we would watch live.  Last night we all watched together (she's almost 18 and leaving for college in a couple months, I figured she could handle it) ;) 

I was reading this yesterday in a fever haze and I thought I was on House Hunter page and I could not figure out why you wouldn’t let your daughter watch it!  I was like ‘wow those are pretty strict parents’. I figured it out.  Lol

• Love 4

I think that they should’ve thrown as much money as necessary at Sammi to get her to come on the show. Any amount at all…MTV can afford it. I’m thinking that watching Snooki overreact to everything will get very old very fast.

I agree that Deena has never added anything to the show and is way too much of a try-hard, they should’ve left it with the three girls or brought in Ryder. The show was a huge hit by the time Deena was brought in, was she really the best “character” they could find? There must’ve been someone who had something to offer besides being short.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Mike ever since he comforted Snooki in the first season when she was bummed about not having a date. I really hope he maintains his sobriety and can handle this environment.

I never liked Vinnie, but I never realized how awful Ronnie is until this episode…I just thought Sammi was a pathetic doormat. His toast to Mike? Wow. So he’s still pissed that Mike didn’t hide his whoring from Sammi…not pissed at himself, but pissed that Mike ratted him out. Ugh, I feel sorry for the girl he knocked up and their baby.

• Love 9

And Ronnie was on the show "famously single" even though he's actually more famously in a disturbing relationship.. and he brought up Sam in therapy and he was saying how in love with her he was. I don't feel bad for the baby mama. She knew what she was getting herself into.

So far the one I think is trying the hardest is Snooki. I get that she needs to play up the character she once was, but she just is too much. The constant screaming and overreactions give me a headache and I have to lower my volume when she's on lol

• Love 9

I agree about Snooki being too much to watch this time around. Back on the original shore her antics were funny and non-irritating because she was young, single, and wasted all the time. It was a personality never really seen before on tv.

However, these two most recent episodes I was basically reaching a point of "OMG shut the fuck up Snooki." She wouldn't stop yelling and wildly overacting everything she did. She seems to have lost her original charm and is just super try hard now - and I could NOT get past her new face. Her lips/teeth are absolutely insane looking she can barely even close her mouth. Also, did anyone see the countdown specials they did before Family Vacation premiered? Snooki was FUCKED UP. She was slurring, eyes were basically closed, swaying. It looks like she was pilled out of her skull. Does anyone know when she got her boob job? I'm wondering if she's still taking pain pills and that was why? Or Xanax? I'm not sure but I was like good lord girl this is nottttt a good look.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, kelseykixx said:

I agree about Snooki being too much to watch this time around. Back on the original shore her antics were funny and non-irritating because she was young, single, and wasted all the time. It was a personality never really seen before on tv.

However, these two most recent episodes I was basically reaching a point of "OMG shut the fuck up Snooki." She wouldn't stop yelling and wildly overacting everything she did. She seems to have lost her original charm and is just super try hard now - and I could NOT get past her new face. Her lips/teeth are absolutely insane looking she can barely even close her mouth. Also, did anyone see the countdown specials they did before Family Vacation premiered? Snooki was FUCKED UP. She was slurring, eyes were basically closed, swaying. It looks like she was pilled out of her skull. Does anyone know when she got her boob job? I'm wondering if she's still taking pain pills and that was why? Or Xanax? I'm not sure but I was like good lord girl this is nottttt a good look.

I said the same thing earlier in the thread. I thought it was just me, glad someone else thought she was fucked up doing the specials.  What does she do all day and why does she need to be so fucking dramatic about everything.  Can't wait for it to hit the fan with JWow. And Snookis lip has me seriously distracted, it is all I can see. Girl tone it down and quit pissing in the pool in your pants. Still gross as ever.

• Love 3

Watching some reruns today, season 3, I guess.  

Saw again the epic fight between Ron and Sammi, where he destroyed all her stuff (or most of it).   How or why the producers tolerated such violence is beyond me.  Then she left, which was a good move.  I am thinking she came back because she was contractually obligated.  If I'd gone home and told my mom what Ron did, no way would she have allowed me to go back.  I guess maybe because it was filmed and crew was already around that lent some safety to the situation.  Then, after she leaves, Ron is all crying and upset.  The whole fighting then feeling so badly afterwards just struck me as what an abuser typically does (or what I've read they do).  They're mean and violent, then afterwards it's the oh I'm so sorry, being overly sorry.  Sure enough he sends flowers for days to Sammi.  

Did she egg him on?  Sure, but his reactions were over the top.  You can be angry without becoming violent.  He would go from 0 to 500 in seconds, with just such a rage.  

The other thing that hit me is how sexist the guys all are.   Girls are to clean up, make meals - or they were bitching that they didn't do that.  None of the girls at that point seemed to be too domestic, but Jenni did clean up and cook on occasion.  The thing is that the guys were all stuck with the idea of the 1950's housewife.  Uh, wake up, those days are over.  I think one said oh this is 'women's work'.  They were all roommates, so all should have lent a hand in cleaning, cooking, etc.  (I will say that it always looked like Mike did make some good meals for the group.  I believe he left the clean up for others, which was more than fair).

I think Deena would be a loyal friend, but as far as a tv personality, nah.  She just tries too hard.   Angelina had some better tv moments, but she wasn't a 'villain' you loved to hate.  I just couldn't stand her one bit.  I wouldn't think she'd be a good friend, either.  

• Love 5

Ok Snooki and her fake crying is pissing me off. Instead of looking for her shit, she is fake crying like a little whiney ass bitch with a fucked up top lip. Meanwhile, her friends are out there looking for her shit and she is running away saying she wants to home.  Yes the ring is expensive but maybe if the bitch wasn't doing stupid ass shit, shit like that wouldn't happen. Always the drama fucking queen.

• Love 4

I agree. I loved their talk though. Still hating Snooki's lips. 

And I was laughing my ass off when Pauly had his nose in his fist when taking Vinny into the bathroom.

Damn Snooki calm the fuck down, calling Jenni an idiot and to fuck off is uncalled for. Snooki needs to calm down and calling Jenni dramatic is bull. Snooki is the dramatic one. I am so over this bitch.

Mike is gonna gain 20 pounds trying not to drink.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 8

Ok, so I missed it.  Did they find Snooki's ring?

What in the holy hell does Ron eat that causes him to plug up every toilet in the western world?  I would be so embarrassed, but I think he thinks it's some macho shit (literally, maybe) that he's proud of in some stupid way.

Vinny, you are honestly asking about boundaries?  I was like Snooki is married, she doesn't want anything remotely done that could be seen as inappropriate or disrespectful to her husband or family.   I don't think it's funny acting like you're dry humping any female.    Vinny and Ron do not seem to have matured one bit.   Snooki went off the rails a little bit about it, but damn - she was like I am not going to do anything to disrespect my husband.  A smarter person would have said ok, and talked to her when she was less heated.  Nope, they all had to keep on and on about it.  Leave her alone, and she would have calmed down.  I know when I get angry, I will go off and rant for a while, then I calm down.  If someone comes and says whatever to me, it just keeps me in that heightened state (ok, not to the point of Snooki - but she may be overacting a bit - I suspect producers are telling them to up the drama).

Mike seems to have done a lot of soul searching, maybe learning the hard way of what not to do.  Props to him to remain sober in that house.  All they seem to do for fun is still to get drunk.  Plenty else to do that can be fun without getting sloppy drunk in clubs.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, pigs-in-space said:

Why the fuck should Snooki or Deena have had to clean up Ron's shit? Ron's a big boy, let him clean up his own shit for fuck's sake.

And I usually don't swear this much, but this is some misogynistic bullshit.

Eh wouldn't call it misogynistic . More like producer shenanigans for a laugh . They like seeing snookis overreactions so they chose her to clog the shit . I'm honestly so skeptical that anything is real that I feel like the clogged toilet might even be fake because of their lack of story lines . Only this show could make a storyline out of poop .

Id love to see my boyfriend on national television say he " busts in me " . So charming Vin . 

• Love 4

I'll be honest in that I'm not understanding all the negativity towards. 

He's no more silly or childish than Pauly but that dude always gets a pass.

The pizza eating. He was drunk and picking at his food. This is being deemed as creepy. Don't get it.

Everything involving him and snooki. Yeah, at a certain point he should have let it go. But, he was trying to defuse the tension between them with humor. No malice was intended there. Then, he tried to have a honest combo about what's going on or what are boundaries and that's not okay either? He's not actually worried about being up on her. He's wondering why he can't even be next to her. If Snooki is feeling some way for whatever reason, say it. Being this defensive actual makes it look worse and her marriage is garbage if any of this is "ruining" anything. I know the prior sex they had makes things murky but just don't come here then. All the whining can fuck off.

The toilet thing is not misogynist. They worried order to do anything. It was bet proposed that they didn't have to take and was there for comedy. 

It warms my heart to see Mike and Jenni so close now. 

• Love 5

Yeah I used to like Vinny.. but he was part of the issue with Nicole. Yes she overreacted but he was pushing and he instigated. And instead of being a grown up and talking to her, he decided to sort of kind of bring it up after everyone had been drinking. 

On 4/8/2018 at 8:33 PM, Saltgypsie said:

I've been suckered in!  I've been watching the marathon these past 2 weeks. Pauly D is still my fave, does his daughter live with him?  Ron, is still an ass, and it's for the best that Sammy got away from him...he's violent.  I feel sorry for his gf and their baby.  and I hope Snooki stops with the horror movie scream!  enough already!

Yes!!!! (and to everyone else who is commenting on how horrible she is; I never liked her.) She really only does  "react to anything and everything" and is so obnoxious. Jenni told her not to bring her wedding ring to Miami. Dumbass Snooki didn't even buy a fake ring or simple band because she's got to advertise she's MARRIED! Grade A moron.

When the roomies talked about how the house "wouldn't be the same if she left", I'd love to know what they see/hear that we don't. I would rather watch Sammi & Ron argue than have her on my TV. I wish Snooki was the one who didn't come back this season. She brings nothing to the table. 

I thought I was the only one who finds her more annoying than her awful plastic surgery. She is so uncouth, crass and needs to stop dancing like she's trying to have sex with everyone.

She gave Vinny shit because he's going to "ruin her marriage" ? She's the one who mentioned her marriage falling apart/being over about 10 million times tonight. I didn't see her Face Timing with Jionni when she talked to her kids. She's insecure about something and it's obvious her life isn't as great as she wants us to think it is. Both of their Napoleon complexes are rearing their respective sides. I bet Jionni didn't want her to go because Vinny was going, but that's an entirely different issue. Her tattoos and plastic surgery won't pay for themselves, so she probably went for the money. (Vinny wasn't invited to the wedding? I feel like I read that before, and it was confirmed for us all. Now I really want to know what happened between Snooki & Vinny!)

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Ok, so I missed it.  Did they find Snooki's ring?

What in the holy hell does Ron eat that causes him to plug up every toilet in the western world?  I would be so embarrassed, but I think he thinks it's some macho shit (literally, maybe) that he's proud of in some stupid way.

Vinny, you are honestly asking about boundaries?  I was like Snooki is married, she doesn't want anything remotely done that could be seen as inappropriate or disrespectful to her husband or family.   I don't think it's funny acting like you're dry humping any female.    Vinny and Ron do not seem to have matured one bit.   Snooki went off the rails a little bit about it, but damn - she was like I am not going to do anything to disrespect my husband.  A smarter person would have said ok, and talked to her when she was less heated.  Nope, they all had to keep on and on about it.  Leave her alone, and she would have calmed down.  I know when I get angry, I will go off and rant for a while, then I calm down.  If someone comes and says whatever to me, it just keeps me in that heightened state (ok, not to the point of Snooki - but she may be overacting a bit - I suspect producers are telling them to up the drama).

Mike seems to have done a lot of soul searching, maybe learning the hard way of what not to do.  Props to him to remain sober in that house.  All they seem to do for fun is still to get drunk.  Plenty else to do that can be fun without getting sloppy drunk in clubs.

Yes, they did find snookies ring. It was near the pool

• Love 1

Well. Thank God Snookie found her rings so she doesn't have anything to flip the fuck out over and cry that she's going home about. 

Oh wait.....

Okay, for the record, I GET the issue with Vinnie. I would not be okay with my husband living in a house with someone that not only had he slept with, but that he had actually CHEATED on me with. So I understand Snookie trying to keep her distance. And I also think Vinnie is being a real ass about it. It sucks that their friendship is kind of tarnished by their past, but trying to force himself on her isn't going to solve anything. He's intentionally invading her boundaries and riling her up and that's not cool. No, he doesn't need a discussion about boundaries. It's pretty obvious. Don't grind up on a married woman that you used to smush. If she asks not to be all cramped up next to you in the car, just sit somewhere else. Damn. 

That being said, Snookie is being hysterical about it. As usual. The way she's treating Jenni, who is just trying to broker peace, is deplorable. If she's going to flip the fuck out every damn night, she SHOULD just go home. 

I'd be with Mike. Standing there, eating my Doritos. 

Oh, and can we talk about the other giant ass (literally) in the house? Ronnie???!!! He is just a foul human being. Someone please explain this to me, because I'm lost - WHY would one of the girls need to clean up his disgusting toilet? Why is there even a contest to see who will do it? Why isn't RONNIE cleaning it up??? Why is that not even an option??? The way he's just "heh heh hehing" around the house about his nasty ass just have me livid. 

Also, he's clearly not over Sam. You can get spray painted and the first thing that pops into your mind the note that broke you and your ex up? Damn. His girlfriend must feel like shit watching this. 

Best moment was Deena-Spider-Expert giving us lessons on Black Guidos. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Eh wouldn't call it misogynistic . More like producer shenanigans for a laugh . They like seeing snookis overreactions so they chose her to clog the shit . I'm honestly so skeptical that anything is real that I feel like the clogged toilet might even be fake because of their lack of story lines . Only this show could make a storyline out of poop .

Feel free to disagree, but just because it’s producer driven doesn’t mean it’s not also misogynistic. Maybe if they’d also had a climbing contest to see if Vinnie or Pauly would help I’d have given them a pass.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, pigs-in-space said:

Feel free to disagree, but just because it’s producer driven doesn’t mean it’s not also misogynistic. Maybe if they’d also had a climbing contest to see if Vinnie or Pauly would help I’d have given them a pass.

Just curious.. if Vinnie or Pauly unclogged it would it have been misogynistic? You're looking into this a bit too much for a trash reality show.

Ronnie should have unclogged it . And why was Snooki bringing her wine next to the toilet? besides the disgusting smell in the bathroom which would make me lose my taste for anything.. if the toilet splahses while you're plunging, it's gonna go right into the cup lol

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Just curious.. if Vinnie or Pauly unclogged it would it have been misogynistic? You're looking into this a bit too much for a trash reality show.

Ronnie should have unclogged it . And why was Snooki bringing her wine next to the toilet? besides the disgusting smell in the bathroom which would make me lose my taste for anything.. if the toilet splahses while you're plunging, it's gonna go right into the cup lol

I agree Ronnie should've taken care of it. But if they were going to make one of the other roommates clean it up, then having a competition between all of the roommates to see who'd clean it up wouldn't have been misogynistic. It's the assumption that it should be one of the girls that pushes it into that category for me. But hey, YMMV. There's plenty to pick on when it comes to this show outside of Ron's shit. :-D

• Love 2

Agree that Ron should have unclogged the toilet or called a plumber.  He should have a plumber on call 24/7.  He just said oh it's not working and walked out of the restroom.  Then he just laughs about it.

I didn't understand why Snooki brought the wine into the bathroom, as the smell would've gotten into the wine.  It was set back on a sink and the toilet was in a small contained area - like an actual water closet.  It would have had to have been a huge splash to get to the wine, but I guess maybe microscopic particles could get into the glass.  I wouldn't have taken the glass in there, just gross, period, but not certain it was in the 'splash zone'. 

Ron is so not over Sammi.   His conversation with the current girlfriend was awkward.  Paulie called it correctly.  They really do not know each other.  I doubt they'd be together if there wasn't a baby coming.  I have a feeling Ron is always going to compare every woman to Sammi.  I would almost bet he's been trying to get in contact with Sammi ever since they broke up, or when he gets on a drunken bender.  Maybe he sends flowers for days??

• Love 5

Damn, I pretty much agree with everything you all said.

I never really had a problem with Snooki in previous seasons - she was young, single and being herself. Not only is whatever the hell she did to her face distracting, so are her over-dramatic antics. I understand why she's flipping out on Vinny. On the flip-side, I understand why Vinny feels left out and just wants to be friends with Snooki again. However, pretending to dry-hump her is totally overstepping the boundaries, especially because she's married, he's in a relationship and they've both hooked up in the past. Snooki flipping out on JWoww was also over-the-top. She needs to calm the hell down, nobody is trying to ruin her marriage.

Ron is sick. Like, he's so damn gross and I agree with whomever said that him taking huge, toilet-clogging dumps is probably some sick way for him to show off his masculinity. 

I never thought I'd see the day where The Situation seems like one of the only sane ones. Also JWoww but gosh, her surgery is very distracting as well. I think she was pretty without all that.

12 hours ago, Racj82 said:

The pizza eating. He was drunk and picking at his food. This is being deemed as creepy. Don't get it.

Same thing I was thinking. He was drunk as hell, end of story.

15 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

All they seem to do for fun is still to get drunk.  Plenty else to do that can be fun without getting sloppy drunk in clubs.

I'm convinced the producers and possibly the cast-members know that being drunk will make for better, trashier television. 

1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

I have a feeling Ron is always going to compare every woman to Sammi.  I would almost bet he's been trying to get in contact with Sammi ever since they broke up, or when he gets on a drunken bender. 

Oh for sure. I think he has major control issues and loved how he could break Sammi down and she'd always take him back. Now that he no longer has control over her, it's killing him.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 8

Snooki was insufferable this episode, crying to daddy about her wedding rings while everyone else were scouring the yard. Jenny is probably that girls only friend in the world and to treat her that way just shows she is just a stupid bitch. Something is seriously wrong with Ronni - maybe too may steroids or something,  I just don't find this as good as the original JS - they should have brought back Party Down South instead of these over 30 morons 

image.png.e9ba17ee220ea8922a49af602c09cea6.png

• Love 1

I’ve been waiting for the show to come back on and whilst it’s entertaining I’m realising how much I dislike the cast at this point. 

Snooki is just plain annoying and dramatic.  There is no middle ground. Someone is always ruining something or her. She doesn’t stop to think that the biggest problem is herself. She’s the one that cheated, she is the one that causes the drama in her life. 

I used to like Vinny in season 1, but then I saw how mean he could be in season 2 +. He is desperate to prove something. 

Ronny - wow he’s gross. He was ever attractive to me but he’s looking old and gross now. He’s totally not over Sam and mentioning her at this point is pathetic. 

Pauly - no mention of his daughter. I found that a bit odd. He’s also looking significantly older. 

Deena - never cared for her. But she is looking better. That girl LOVES being married. She’s one of those women that couldn’t wait to settle down so they could say hey have a husband. It’s her identity. 

Mike - good for him for making the changes. Hope it continues to go well for him.

Jenny - I’d rather Roger be on the show than her. He’s so funny. I don’t mind her new look I actually think she was ugly back in the day, so I feel the new face is better lol. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

However, pretending to dry-hump her is totally overstepping the boundaries, especially because she's married, he's in a relationship and they've both hooked up in the past.

And, especially, since she flat out said "no!" when he was doing it. Several time. What does he need? An official restraining order?

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

And, especially, since she flat out said "no!" when he was doing it. Several time. What does he need? An official restraining order?

Maybe he needs someone to write him an anonymous note?

?

• Love 10