Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

It's amazing how the timing of all their various life events/criminal activities always coincides with filming. When the cameras aren't around, it's like they all cease to exist.

11 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Her life is becoming like Ronnie's.

31 minutes ago, snarts said:

More details.  https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/12/14/jenni-jwoww-farley-jersey-shore-gets-restraining-order-ex-husband-roger-mathews/2310861002/

Embarrassed by how sad this makes me, especially with the kids involved. Oh, and I'm on Roger's side. I've only seen one of them be repeatedly violent, and it wasn't him.  Unfortunately, it's all about the fame for her and the poor kids are just pawns.

So the stories say Jenni got a restraining order keeping Roger away from her and their kids.

Roger says he wants to talk about their divorce on JS and is getting extra money to do so, accuses her of putting TV before their kids and their family.

“She’s made my children pawns in this — literally made them pawns, something I would never do to her, ever,” he said. “I have no choice but to just be honest and open. I got nothing to lose, I got nothing to hide. You’re gonna see about our divorce on Jersey Shore, you know why? Because my wife told me — my ex-wife told me — when we were in counseling that she’s negotiating a side-deal. I think she said she wanted $70,000 … to talk about our divorce on the upcoming season. Everything is about money with her. All I want is time with my children, that’s all I want.”

“My ex cannot control her emotions in front of our children and literally turns my child against me,” he continued, crying. “My daughter, the look in her eyes. … Because her mother can’t wait until they go to sleep to have a disagreement. She has to do it in front of them … the misunderstanding she had towards her dad, and hitting me in the butt because I upset her mother, because her mother can’t control her emotions.”

Here is Jenni's reply to all the posts Roger has made:

“While Jenni has refrained from making any public statements relating to her impending divorce, in light of recent events we have decided to make an official statement. Certain events transpired last night which lead [sic] Jenni to involve the authorities, as she felt it was in her best interests, and the best interests of her children to do so. Any statements and social media posts depicting anything to the contrary are entirely false, misleading and intentionally designed to cast Jenni in a negative light.”

“She is proud to be a hardworking parent who provides for her children,” the statement continues. “While we have chosen not to comment further, we will note that a judge immediately ruled in Jenni’s favor and issued a temporary order of protection last night. Please respect Jenni’s decision for privacy in an effort to protect herself and her children during this time.”

https://people.com/tv/jenni-jwoww-farley-husband-roger-mathews-restraining-order/

• Love 1

I wonder if there's more to it than a clash about whether she should do the TV show or what topics she may talk about on the show.

IIRC, Jwow was interested in another guy in one of the last seasons of JS and while she was down, Roger started showing up and they eventually got together, got married, had kids.

Maybe she wasn't really that into Roger, just started going out because he was there when she was at a low point.

She used to joke on the Snookie and Jwow show about how she dreaded sex with Roger.  That would have been still in the "honeymoon" phase, about 5-10 years ago?

Then in a  recent episode of the reboot, Jenni alluded to wanting to divorce or going lesbian.  Snookie seemed to understand, suggesting they'd been talking about her marriage for awhile.

Edited by scrb
  • Love 2

She's always struck me as ice-cold.  He's a funny guy;  I could never quite tell what he was getting out of the relationship (fame and money, sure, but he still has his job and he always seemed like a simple-life sort of person.)

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, scrb said:

I wonder if there's more to it than a clash about whether she should do the TV show or what topics she may talk about on the show.

IIRC, Jwow was interested in another guy in one of the last seasons of JS and while she was down, Roger started showing up and they eventually got together, got married, had kids.

Maybe she wasn't really that into Roger, just started going out because he was there when she was at a low point.

She used to joke on the Snookie and Jwow show about how she dreaded sex with Roger.  That would have been still in the "honeymoon" phase, about 5-10 years ago?

Then in a  recent episode of the reboot, Jenni alluded to wanting to divorce or going lesbian.  Snookie seemed to understand, suggesting they'd been talking about her marriage for awhile.

She got together with Roger in season 3.  She was still with her boyfriend Tom and basically cheated on him.  She seemed happy with Roger that season, moreso than she ever was with Tom, but in the later seasons, Roger seemed like a jerk, especially when he pushed her down at the club.  I didn't watch much of Snooki & Jwoww so I'm not sure of her feelings then.  That being said, it also doesn't surprise me that she would be yelling and screaming in front of their kids.

22 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Renewed for third season.

Mike will be in prison, Deena is having a baby and Snooki is pregnant -- what the hell are they going to film? Jenni's marriage counseling sessions? Ron's 159th overwrought phone call with the psycho baby mama? Angelina jubilantly accepting Vinnie's challenge to literally eat his shit in a bid to outdo her dirty self for more camera time? How captivating... 

I think they filmed Mike and Laurens' wedding so I assume that will spread over several episodes.  After that I dunno ...  It would be more fun to see a Rock of Love style dating show with Pauly.

Edited by meggonzo
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, meggonzo said:

She got together with Roger in season 3.  She was still with her boyfriend Tom and basically cheated on him.  She seemed happy with Roger that season, moreso than she ever was with Tom, but in the later seasons, Roger seemed like a jerk, especially when he pushed her down at the club.  I didn't watch much of Snooki & Jwoww so I'm not sure of her feelings then.  That being said, it also doesn't surprise me that she would be yelling and screaming in front of their kids.

Seemed like more emotional with the other guy, whereas she was having a more "mature" relationship with Roger, though maybe that also indicated a lack of passion?

She's certainly shown that she can get angry but overall, she's more mellow than she used to be.  Certainly seems less likely to fly off the handle than in her first stint on JS.

As you'd expect anyone going from their early 20s to the early 30s, after marriage and family.

But if she's regularly showing anger towards him in front of their kids, that wouldn't be good.

• Love 2

Roger wasn't arrested, he was driven to a friend's house.  So I'm having a hard time understanding how she was awarded a restraining order and had him removed from his own home without him doing something that would warrant an arrest.  

20 minutes ago, scrb said:

She's certainly shown that she can get angry but overall, she's more mellow than she used to be.  Certainly seems less likely to fly off the handle than in her first stint on JS.

She was just up in some guy's face during last weeks episode threatening to beat his ass. 

• Love 3

I guess to me, if my son was having problems with his speech and I was having problems with my marriage,  I sure wouldn't be away from the house or on a tv show, no matter what kind of money it is. That is your family and family is so important. She should have been working on her family not her fame. 

Sure none of us no exactly what goes on in their marriage and there are two sides to every story, but I see her being too busy with her Shore family, I am not saying she is a bad mother,  but they have done these seasons literally back to back and that is being away alot from her little kids. And I get why Roger would be upset with her leaving again and after promising her daughter who is sick that she was going go spend time with her. Sick kids want their mommies and while I understand she is doing her job, she has been doing that job for half the year and her 'job' is not like a regular 9 to 5 job. 

It is just sad if she did say those things in front of the kids. Roger loves those kids and is always doing stuff with them both, it is almost like he is doing all the childcare while she goes off and films and does press and shit. And yes marriage is both parents doing those things and I could see how he could get frustrated with her not being present much, but it is no reason to get a restraining order, etc. 

She has always been over dramatic and this seems like another case of her hot head.

• Love 3

Im on Roger's side and think less and less of Jennie the more I read. In sorry but unless you or your children are in danger you don't file a restraining order against your husband just to get him out of the house. Absolutely ridiculous. And it makes a mockery of women who truly need a restraining order. If the two Jennie is by far the more unstable one who flies off the handle at the drop of a hat. She is not doing herself any favors. Those poor kids. She is textbook using them in a ploy for a more favorable divorce settlement and I think  that is sickening and sad. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I guess to me, if my son was having problems with his speech and I was having problems with my marriage,  I sure wouldn't be away from the house or on a tv show, no matter what kind of money it is. That is your family and family is so important. She should have been working on her family not her fame. 

Sure none of us no exactly what goes on in their marriage and there are two sides to every story, but I see her being too busy with her Shore family, I am not saying she is a bad mother,  but they have done these seasons literally back to back and that is being away alot from her little kids. And I get why Roger would be upset with her leaving again and after promising her daughter who is sick that she was going go spend time with her. Sick kids want their mommies and while I understand she is doing her job, she has been doing that job for half the year and her 'job' is not like a regular 9 to 5 job. 

It is just sad if she did say those things in front of the kids. Roger loves those kids and is always doing stuff with them both, it is almost like he is doing all the childcare while she goes off and films and does press and shit. And yes marriage is both parents doing those things and I could see how he could get frustrated with her not being present much, but it is no reason to get a restraining order, etc. 

She has always been over dramatic and this seems like another case of her hot head.

Yes!  I couldn't imagine being away from my kids that long, especially dealing with a newfound autism diagnosis.  To me she showed where her priorities were and it wasn't her family.  Roger made no secret of the fact he was against the show and I could totally see her continued filming, being away etc. an issue.

• Love 6

Just watched the season finale.  Roger was at that fundraiser event and they seemed okay.

It couldn't have been that long ago right?

Wonder if she'd filed for separation by then.

• Love 1

Hmm, the roomies are all skeptical of Jen being burglarized, see it as a ploy for her to get Ron back.

I don't know they're going to have to dig for some story lines.  If as Roger alleges Jwow is going to talk about her marriage/divorce situation, it's something I suppose.

More drama with Ron, Mike getting married and incarcerated.

Seems thin but still better than tripe like Teen Mom and Ex on the beach and whatever else MTV is tossing out there.

Maybe that's why they're going for reboots like JS and The Hills.

• Love 1
On 12/15/2018 at 2:07 PM, GleamingMist said:

Yes!  I couldn't imagine being away from my kids that long, especially dealing with a newfound autism diagnosis.  To me she showed where her priorities were and it wasn't her family.  Roger made no secret of the fact he was against the show and I could totally see her continued filming, being away etc. an issue.

If you have been following, apparently Jenni was the one pushing for an autism diagnosis and early intervention, but Roger wanted to brush it under the rug and insist that everything was fine. 

For a 40 ? year old man, Roger's instagram posts are EXTREMELY immature and drama filled. I get that JWoww isn't the picture of perfection here, but I really do think that a lot of her "persona" at this point is for show, same with Snooki. 

Apparently for that Mother's Day video that most of the cast declined to film, Roger was the one who approached everyone. I read somewhere months ago that the cast didn't respond because apparently, they aren't on good terms with Roger. While I think they should have done it for Jenni, it makes me wonder why the cast isn't on great terms with him and doesn't like him. I can very easily picture a scenario where they know something we all don't about their marriage/relationship. For the past couple of months, Roger has been making very public posts begging Jenni to work on their marriage. All of this just rubs me the wrong way. Jenni may be loud and abrasive on the show, but she doesn't really drag her REAL life into it, I feel. There's a line for her. If you really want to make amends with your spouse, is posting on instagram about it incessantly the right way to do it? 

I can't explain it, but something about Roger pings my womanly instinct, and not in a good way. 

• Love 4
On 12/17/2018 at 6:58 PM, FreetheGirlses said:

If you have been following, apparently Jenni was the one pushing for an autism diagnosis and early intervention, but Roger wanted to brush it under the rug and insist that everything was fine. 

For a 40 ? year old man, Roger's instagram posts are EXTREMELY immature and drama filled. I get that JWoww isn't the picture of perfection here, but I really do think that a lot of her "persona" at this point is for show, same with Snooki. 

Apparently for that Mother's Day video that most of the cast declined to film, Roger was the one who approached everyone. I read somewhere months ago that the cast didn't respond because apparently, they aren't on good terms with Roger. While I think they should have done it for Jenni, it makes me wonder why the cast isn't on great terms with him and doesn't like him. I can very easily picture a scenario where they know something we all don't about their marriage/relationship. For the past couple of months, Roger has been making very public posts begging Jenni to work on their marriage. All of this just rubs me the wrong way. Jenni may be loud and abrasive on the show, but she doesn't really drag her REAL life into it, I feel. There's a line for her. If you really want to make amends with your spouse, is posting on instagram about it incessantly the right way to do it? 

I can't explain it, but something about Roger pings my womanly instinct, and not in a good way. 

At this point, I feel the same way. All of that public posting is very suspect. You can't judge what is really going on in someone's life or a given situation based on social media posts.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

At this point, I feel the same way. All of that public posting is very suspect. You can't judge what is really going on in someone's life or a given situation based on social media posts.

More suspicious of Snooki posting a clip from their home security system (where do you think she got the footage?) and acting as Jenni's spokesperson all over social media.  

I also fail to understand how their home security system can record everything with Jenni being the only one with access, yet somehow it's illegal for Roger to film those same interactions on his phone.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, snarts said:

More suspicious of Snooki posting a clip from their home security system (where do you think she got the footage?) and acting as Jenni's spokesperson all over social media.  

I also fail to understand how their home security system can record everything with Jenni being the only one with access, yet somehow it's illegal for Roger to film those same interactions on his phone.

I don't know what the legal situation is on that, but I feel like there's a difference between a home security camera that all parties know is constantly filming, and someone intentionally trying to film you when you have objected to being filmed. Not a lawyer, just married to one and sat on grand jury for four weeks. 

• Love 1

The pictures really remind me of when Ron trashed Sam's stuff.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/04/ronnie-ortiz-magro-jen-harley-home-ransacked-ring-security-camera-smashed/

https://www.eonline.com/news/1001494/ronnie-ortiz-magro-files-domestic-battery-report-against-jen-harley-after-violent-fight

Totally believe she threw the ashtray at him, and I think he then trashed her stuff.  Old habits die hard.  I doubt he just moved her out of the home.  

• Love 3

Following the US Magazine link from above, I scrolled through Deena's Instagram pictures of the baby.  There's one picture of her, Chris, and CJ.  She looks so pretty without the heavy makeup.  Adorable baby and family.

• Love 4

I didn't see a social media thread so I posted this here.

Jenni tells all

A MESSAGE TO ROGER:

I HAVE SPENT THE LAST FEW MONTHS TRYING TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN FROM PUBLIC HUMILIATION, BECAUSE AS PARENTS, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THEM. I WANTED TO HANDLE THIS OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT BECAUSE OUR SILENCE IS THEIR GREATER GOOD. EVEN WHEN YOU TRIED TO DISGRACE MY NAME, MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND EVEN POINT BLANK LIE... I STILL REMAINED SILENT AS CHALLENGING AS IT WAS ... WHY? BECAUSE, GREATER GOOD.  I CAN NO LONGER SIT IDLY BY WHILE YOU MISTREAT AND MALIGN ME IN SUCH AN EGREGIOUS MANNER. YOU HAVE PRESENTED YOURSELF TO THE PUBLIC AS A PRAISEWORTHY FATHER AND A HUSBAND WHO HAS BEEN SUFFERING BY MY ALLEGED ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR.      

THE ALTERED PERCEPTIONS YOU HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS TRULY STAGGERING. YOUR POSTINGS ARE CONSUMED WITH INACCURACIES, FALSE STATEMENTS, SELF-SERVING COMMENTS, OUTRIGHT MISREPRESENTATIONS AND BLATANT LIES. WHAT IS YOUR ACTUAL TRUTH?  WHAT IS YOUR REALITY?  IS IT THE VIDEO YOU TOOK OF YOURSELF WHILE DRIVING THE CHILDREN, PLACING THEM AT RISK BECAUSE YOU CANNOT TAKE THE CAMERA OFF OF YOURSELF EVEN FOR A MINUTE WHILE OPERATING A VEHICLE?  IS IT THE PIZZA THAT YOU FED TO OUR 2 YEAR OLD SON WHO IS HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO GLUTEN AND DAIRY, PLACING HIM IN SERIOUS MEDICAL JEOPARDY?  WHEN I ASKED YOU ABOUT THE FOOD SITUATION, YOU CHOSE TO BERATE ME INSTEAD OF ACKNOWLEDGING THAT GREYSON’S HEALTH IS OF PARAMOUNT CONCERN.  HOW DARE I BE WORRIED ABOUT OUR SON’S MEDICAL CONDITION?  HOW DARE ANYONE QUESTION YOU ABOUT WHAT GREYSON EATS DURING YOUR PARENTING TIME?  IT’S ONLY OUR SON’S SAFETY AT ISSUE. APPARENTLY, ALL OF HIS MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ARE WRONG AND YOU KNOW BEST ABOVE ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE THOROUGHLY EVALUATED HIM.  YOU FORGOT TO POST A PHOTO OF WHEN YOU RECEIVED YOUR MEDICAL DEGREE SO THAT YOU COULD PERSONALLY DIAGNOSE OUR SON AND THEREFORE DISREGARD ALL OF THE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE WE HAVE RECEIVED FOR HIS MEDICAL BEST INTERESTS.  I AM CURIOUS WHY YOU DIDN’T POST LAST WEEK’S VIDEO OF GREYSON WITH HIS THERAPIST ON SOCIAL MEDIA? OH, OF COURSE!! THAT WOULD BE BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO OPEN THE DOOR (AND YOU WERE HOME!) TO ALLOW THE THERAPIST IN FOR GREYSON’S SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT, EVEN THOUGH SHE STOOD THERE KNOCKING AND RINGING THE BELL FOR 30 MINUTES IN THE FREEZING COLD. SHE SHOWED UP ON THE MOST ARCTIC DAY OF THE YEAR TO PROVIDE CARE FOR GREYSON AND YOU AGAIN IGNORED THE CRITICAL MEDICAL NEEDS THAT HE REQUIRES. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS ONLY A SMALL SAMPLING IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS OF “ROGER REALITY ON IG”.  A PRAISEWORTHY FATHER?  YOU NEED TO LOOK OUT FOR THE BEST INTERESTS OF OUR CHILDREN, ROGER.  THE CHILDREN ARE THE ONLY PRIORITY.  YOUR ACTIONS HAVE AND CONTINUE TO PLACE THE CHILDREN IN HARM’S WAY.  STOP, PAUSE AND HAVE A TRUE REALITY CHECK.    

YOU HURT THE CHILDREN AND YOU HURT ME.  WHEN WILL IT END?

IT IS INCONCEIVABLE THAT YOU PERSONALLY RESEARCHED THE WHEREABOUTS AND CONTACTED EX BOYFRIENDS OF MINE TO INFLICT HARM UPON ME AFTER I FILED FOR DIVORCE AND YOU WERE REMOVED FROM THE HOME AS A RESULT OF A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER.  IT IS UNFATHOMABLE TO ME THAT BECAUSE OF YOU PROACTIVELY CONTACTING AN EX-BOYFRIEND OF MINE TO TEAM UP AGAINST ME, HE WAS ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME.  YOU DIDN’T STOP THERE THOUGH.  YOU PERSISTED TO TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN.  YOU KNEW THAT ANOTHER EX FROM MY COLLEGE YEARS BRUTALLY BEAT ME SO BADLY THAT I WAS HOSPITALIZED.  HE WAS INCARCERATED FOR THE VIOLENT ACTS AGAINST ME.  HE WAS GUILTY OF 3 COUNTS OF CRIMINAL CONTEMPT IN THE SECOND DEGREE.  HE VIOLATED AN ORDER OF PROTECTION MULTIPLE TIMES.  HE EVEN CONTACTED ME FROM JAIL AFTER HE WAS ARRESTED IN VIOLATION OF THE ORDER.  HE SHOWED UP TO MY HOME, WORK, GYM AND IT GOT SO FRIGHTENING THAT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT PLACED A CAPER ALARM IN MY HOME FOR MY 24/7 SAFETY.   

I CONFIDED IN YOU ABOUT MY PAINFUL PAST AS A SURVIVOR OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.  HOW SHAMEFUL THAT YOU USED IT TO BEAT ME DOWN FARTHER.  WHEN YOUR OWN ACTS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST ME WERE QUESTIONED, YOU CHOSE TO REACH OUT TO THIS UNSPEAKABLE PERSON IN ORDER TO INTIMIDATE ME.  YOUR ATTEMPT TO BRING THIS HEINOUS PERSON BACK INTO MY LIFE (THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN) AFTER HE NEARLY MURDERED ME SPEAK VOLUMES AS TO WHO YOU REALLY ARE.  YOU ARE AN ABUSER TO THE CORE, ROGER MATHEWS.  IF THIS WAS NOT ENOUGH, YOU HAVE SPIT AT ME.  YOU HAVE PUSHED ME. YOU HAVE SHOVED ME.  YOU HAVE AGGRESSIVELY THROWN ME TO THE GROUND.  YOU HAVE PREVENTED ME FROM CLOSING DOORS TO ESCAPE HAVING YOU COMING AT ME. YOU HAVE BELITTLED AND DISPARAGED ME.  YOU HAVE THREATENED ME.  YOU HAVE CONTACTED MY BOSSES TO ATTEMPT TO SMEAR MY NAME AND HURT MY PUBLIC IMAGE.  YOU HAVE CALLED AUTHORITIES TO FALSELY ACCUSE ME OF HARMING OUR CHILDREN HOPING TO GET A LEG UP AS LEVERAGE IN A CUSTODY CASE, ONLY RESULTING IN OUR CHILDREN HAVING TO BE UNDRESSED AND PHYSICALLY EXAMINED, BEING HUMILIATED AND INVESTIGATED WITH NATURALLY NO SUBSTANTIATION OF ANY ABUSE ON MY PART. YOU CLAIM TO HAVE SUFFERED?  YOUR ACTIONS ARE REPREHENSIBLE.  NO REAL MAN WOULD TORTURE HIS FAMILY AS YOU HAVE.  YOU ARE CRUEL AND VICIOUS. YOU ARE A “MAN” WHO ACTUALLY BLAMES THE VICTIM.  SADLY, I HAVE LEARNED THAT THIS IS ALL JUST ORDINARY BEHAVIOR FOR YOU.  UPON YOU BEING REMOVED FROM THE HOME BY THE POLICE, I FOUND THE RECORDS OF YOUR MULTIPLE ARRESTS, WHICH YOU PREVIOUSLY HID FROM ME.  A VIOLENT PERSON IS WHO YOU REALLY ARE THROUGH AND THROUGH. 

YOUR THREATS AND ABUSE ARE NOT LIMITED TO THOSE INCIDENTS THOUGH. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE.  JUST ONE EXAMPLE RIGHT NOW IS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN THREATENING TO USE A USB THAT YOU KEPT HIDDEN IN YOUR GUN AMMO CASE AGAINST ME.  I ALREADY KNOW WHAT IS ON THIS USB HOWEVER.  YOUR INTIMIDATION TACTICS WITH FOOTAGE THAT YOU INTEND TO SHOW OUT OF CONTEXT ARE MEANINGLESS.  THE VIDEOS ARE FROM 2 YEARS AGO. YOU ARE RECORDING YOURSELF WHILE HOLDING GREYSON THE DAY AFTER YOU CHOKED ME AND THREW ME DOWN TO THE FLOOR IN THE KITCHEN. I CAN’T RECALL WHY YOU ASSAULTED ME ON THAT OCCASION – JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE FARLEY-MATHEW’S HOME.  I DO HAVE THE FOOTAGE OF THAT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INCIDENT THOUGH.  IT IS OBVIOUS NOW THAT THE FOLLOWING DAY YOU WANTED TO RECORD YOURSELF BAITING ME IN YOUR “SELFIE VIDEO” BECAUSE YOU WERE SCARED OVER A POSSIBLE RESTRAINING ORDER DUE TO YOUR ACTIONS FROM THE DAY BEFORE.  YOUR SELFIE IS 20 MINUTES OF ME CRYING AND RANTING IN THE BACKGROUND ... LOOKING PALE AND FRAZZLED. WHY?  BECAUSE YOU CALLED ME HORRIBLE NAMES, DISPARAGED MY FATHER, STATED THINGS LIKE “I GOT MY ASS BEAT BY SAM”, FALSELY ACCUSE THAT I’M A “DRUG ADDICT,” YOU HAVING BRAGGED ABOUT HOW THIS WOMAN YOU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH IS “SMOKING HOT” AND HOW “SHE WAS WORTH GETTING PUNCHED BY HER HUSBAND.”  I HAD GREYSON 6 MONTHS PRIOR. WHILE MY HORMONES, MY INSECURITIES AND MY EMOTIONS ALL GOT THE BEST OF ME, I BELIEVE THAT ANY REASONABLE PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY UPSET BY YOUR VERBAL ATTACK UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU TALK ABOUT OTHER WOMEN IN MY PREMARITAL HOUSE THAT SHELTERS YOU AND WHERE OUR CHILDREN LIVE?  YOU BRAG ABOUT AN AFFAIR, HAVING NO RESPECT FOR ME AS THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN?  YOU RECORD YOURSELF WITH OUR SON AT YOUR SIDE WHILE SAYING THESE DISGUSTING THINGS TO ME, HAVING PHYSICALLY ABUSED ME THE DAY BEFORE, AND WITH A PROVOCATIVE SMIRK ON YOUR FACE?  I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT I THREW A VACUUM ABOUT 15 FEET AWAY OUT OF FRUSTRATION BUT CANDIDLY BEING TAUNTED IN THIS MANNER WHERE YOU SPEAK ABOUT CRAVING ANOTHER WOMAN’S “PU**Y” JUST AFTER I GAVE BIRTH TO OUR SON WAS SIMPLY APPALLING.  I HAD BEEN CLEANING GLASS YOU SHATTERED IN THE KITCHEN.  YOU HOWEVER TRY TO MAKE IT APPEAR AS IF I BROKE THE GLASS BY THROWING IT AT YOU AND GREY. YOU DON’T SEE THAT IN THE VIDEO YOU “CREATE”. YOU DON’T SEE GREY UPSET IN THE VIDEO.  YOU ARE OF COURSE AS COOL AS A CUCUMBER, CHILLING OUT WITHOUT MAKING A MOVE.  JUST PROVOKING AND RIDICULING ME, TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF ME. 

SO YOU HAVE EMBARKED ON A CRUSADE TO ABUSE ME AND PLACE ME AND THE KIDS IN HARM’S WAY. STILL A PRAISEWORTHY FATHER AND HUSBAND? 

FOR MYSELF, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS AND I CAN HONOR THAT. YES, EVEN IN LIGHT OF ALL OF THE ABOVE, AND MY HAVING FILED FOR DIVORCE, I MADE SURE COUNTLESS TIMES THE KIDS KNEW REGARDLESS OF OUR DIVORCE, WE WERE STILL A UNIT. THE DAY AFTER I FILED, I BOUGHT DISNEY ON ICE TICKETS FOR ALL OF US. THESE TICKETS WERE FOR JANUARY. I CLEARLY THOUGHT OF US CO-PARENTING WELL INTO THE FUTURE AS RESPONSIBLE PARENTS SHOULD. I INVITED YOU AND PAID FOR YOUR PLANE TICKET TO GREYSON’S DOCTOR APPOINTMENT IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA. EVEN AFTER 6 MONTHS OF FIGHTING, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY TO GET GREYSON HELP YOU MADE ME FEEL ISOLATED AND ALONE BECAUSE YOU INSISTED THAT GREYSON DIDN’T NEED HELP AND THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO NEEDED IT. IT WAS ALL ABOUT SAFEGUARDING YOUR EGO INSTEAD OF OUR SON’S MEDICAL NEEDS. AN OBSTACLE THAT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY FRUSTRATING. YET, I STILL HAD THANKSGIVING WITH YOU TO TRY TO REMAIN ALIGNED FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN. THE GREATER GOOD. JUST BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE CAN’T MOVE FORWARD IN THEIR MARITAL RELATIONSHIP, DOES NOT MEAN THEY CAN’T CO-PARENT.  I HAVE SINCE TRIED EVERY DAY TO WORK WITH YOU, WORKING WITH MY LAWYER TO PREPARE AND PROPOSE MULTIPLE AGREEMENTS AND SOLUTIONS TO RESOLVE ALL OF OUR CUSTODY, PARENTING TIME AND DIVORCE RELATED ISSUES WE HAVE SO THAT WE CAN GLOBALLY SETTLE THE CASE IN RECORD TIME.  WHY NOT BE THE EXAMPLE OF HOW PEOPLE CAN WORK TOGETHER FOR THE BEST INTERESTS OF THEIR CHILDREN, RIGHT?  UNFORTUNATELY, YOU WON’T EVEN COMMIT ON A PERMANENT BASIS TO ME HAVING MOTHER’S DAY WITH THE KIDS AND YOU HAVING FATHER’S DAY.  YOU WON’T COMMIT LONG TERM TO EACH OF US HAVING EQUAL ACCESS TO SCHOOL AND MEDICAL RECORDS FOR THE CHILDREN.  IT IS INCONCEIVABLE.  YOUR INSISTENCE TO FIGHT MERELY TO FIGHT HIGHLIGHTS YOUR ABUSIVE TENDENCIES.  YOUR SPITEFUL ATTITUDE CONTINUES TO BE HARMFUL TO THIS FAMILY.  YOU ARE CONTROLLING.  YOU ARE MANIPULATIVE. YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE.  OUR CHILDREN ARE THE ONES WHO SUFFER AS A RESULT.  NOT YOU.       

NOW YOU EVEN REJECTED TAKING MEILANI FOR AN OVERNIGHT BECAUSE IT MEANT SPENDING $20-$40 FOR A MORNING BABYSITTER BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO PROVE A “LIFESTYLE” (AND YOU WERE UNABLE TO CARE FOR HER BECAUSE OF YOUR WORK SCHEDULE).  YOU HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE TIME WITH OUR DAUGHTER AND REFUSED THE OVERNIGHT OVER A FEW DOLLARS BECAUSE YOU’RE TRYING TO BUILD A CHILD SUPPORT CASE.  THE $20-$40 SAVINGS TO YOU WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OVERNIGHT TIME WITH MEILANI.  DO YOU POST THESE FACTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA?  NO!  YOU POST INSTEAD THAT I AM WITHHOLDING YOUR CHILDREN.  I RECALL YOU BEING THE MAN WHO TOUTED HIMSELF ON AND OFF CAMERA SO MANY TIMES... “I AM NOT WITH YOU FOR YOUR MONEY. I WILL NEVER WANT CHILD SUPPORT, ALIMONY... I AM A HARD WORKING MAN AND CAN HOLD MY OWN,” ETC.  SO WHERE IS THIS PERSON NOW? HOW COULD YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYE FOR SO MANY YEARS AND SAY THAT YOU LOVED ME FOR ME AND NOT FOR MY PAYCHECK?  NOW YOU ASK FOR ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT AND YOU ALSO WANT TO CHALLENGE THE VALIDITY OF A 2015 PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT THAT YOU SIGNED AS A VALID, BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT ON CAMERA?

BE A MAN AND HOLD YOURSELF TO YOUR WORD THAT “YOU WERE NEVER WITH ME FOR MY MONEY, AND NEVER WANTED MY MONEY...”  CHOOSE TO BE AN AMAZING FATHER WHO RECOGNIZES THEIR HEALTH, WELL-BEING AND NEEDS AS A PRIORITY INSTEAD OF BEING IN IT FOR YOURSELF. 

I GUESS I WON’T EVER KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE “KEEPING IT REAL... AND THE REAL REALITY.” I AM THE FOOL IN THE END FOR BELIEVING IN THE HYPE OF YOU.  NEVERTHELESS, I WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD MY HEAD UP HIGH AND BE THE BEST PARENT I CAN BE.  I WILL HOPE ONE DAY YOU WILL STOP WITH THE HATE FILLED ANTICS AND JUST BE A GOOD FATHER TO OUR CHILDREN, FOR THEM... NOT FOR THE MONEY MOTIVES BEHIND IT. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HANDLE THIS MATTER WITH CLASS AND DIGNITY BECAUSE OUR CHILDREN MAY SEE THIS ONE DAY. HOWEVER, MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, I WILL NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO TRY ALL AVENUES TO RUIN THE PERSON I WORKED SO HARD TO BECOME... I HAVE BEEN BROKEN DOWN, BEATEN, HOSPITALIZED, TRAUMATIZED, THREATENED, DEGRADED, BATTERED, AND ABUSED.  I GOT OUT.  I STAND STRONG TODAY.  FOR ME.  FOR GREYSON.  FOR MEILANI.  THEY WILL NOT GROW UP WATCHING THEIR MOTHER BEING A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.  I WILL BE A VICTIM NO LONGER.  ROGER, KNOW THIS HERE AND FOR ALWAYS - MY KINDNESS SHOULD NEVER AGAIN MISTAKEN FOR WEAKNESS.  REMEMBER THAT.

I WILL NOT BE THREATENED.
I WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED.
I WILL NOT BE BROKEN.

ON A MORE GENERAL AND PERSONAL NOTE. I KNOW THIS MAY BE SEEN BY MANY PEOPLE IN VARYING CIRCUMSTANCES IN ALL WALKS OF LIFE.  VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ARE NOT JUST THOSE WHO ARE PHYSICALLY ABUSED. BECOME EDUCATED AND PROTECTED.  MY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND DIVORCE LAWYER, BARI WEINBERGER, HAS CREATED FREE MATERIALS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO HELP EXPLAIN THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE LAWS, THE PROCESS, YOUR RIGHTS, AND WHAT TO DO TO OBTAIN PROTECTION FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN. HTTPS://CONTENT.WEINBERGERLAWGROUP.COM/DOMESTIC-VIOLENCE-BOOK.  SO MANY OF YOU MAY BE UNDERSTANDABLY AFRAID TO COME FORWARD, AND HAVE BEEN STUCK IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS FOR FAR TOO LONG JUST AS I HAVE BEEN. IF ANYONE IS FEELING DOWN, BROKEN, HURT OR LOST, PLEASE KNOW THAT IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!  PLEASE DON’T FEEL ALONE.  PLEASE SEEK HELP… WHETHER IT’S THROUGH A FRIEND, LOVED ONE, HOTLINE, LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT, JUDGE OR STRANGER ... SUFFERING IN SILENCE IS NO WAY TO LIVE. I WAS THERE FOR MANY YEARS AND YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN DESERVE TO BE SAFE.  YOU ARE VALUABLE, YOU ARE WORTHY, YOU ARE LOVED. 

JENNI FARLEY

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, meggonzo said:

What did his say?

Found this article:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4915175/roger-mathews-responds-to-jwoww-abuse-allegations/

He also just posted his own letter this morning:

https://rogermathewsnj.com/?reqp=1

I copied and pasted what he wrote in case the link doesnt work:

A MESSAGE TO JENNI 

I am extremely saddened. Saddened, as I lay here next to both of our children that we could not have found a better way to handle our differences. You and your post have made me a monster. I took down my posts which was recommended by both of our councils, yet you leave yours up and bask in your glory of tearing down the father of your children. 

You painted me as a woman beater. The facts are these. No one, man or woman, husband or wife has the right to put their hands on each other. I take responsibility for that night in question, and one other night that I can think of that, I pushed you. You edited out your actions and violent behavior prior to me pushing you which I knew you would do. We spent eight years together Jenni. Eight years. Much of it was happy times, and yes some of it we lived a nightmare. You threatened to divorce me almost weekly from the day we were married, and it was I who tried to convince you we were not ready for marriage.  In the end, it seems I was right. We both now agree it is over. Let’s start from the time you filed for divorce last September. I asked you at that time (not begged as you claim) to go to counseling because I believed we were salvageable and we owed it to each other and our kids to try one more time and to try another way. Try to learn to communicate better. You agreed. We went from September weekly to counseling until the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and every time we left there no matter how bad it got I kissed you and told you I loved you. The Saturday after Thanksgiving that our friends and family attended with no signs of splitting up we had dinner, and I asked you nicely to put down your phone because Meilani was trying to talk to you. You flipped out on me and told me you couldn’t take it anymore and you were “pushing the divorce through.“ That was the point where I accepted it and knew it was over. Within days you were showing our daughter houses in another county and telling her you guys were moving there and never told me. 

I made Arrangments to move out on Jan 1, and you were well aware of this. After I caught wind of the move I asked you about it and you admitted it then told me it was your intention to hold Meilani back from school for a year knowing full well that would give you the time to move and enroll our kids in school up there very much limiting the time I could see and spend with them. You told me in no uncertain terms (which is on tape) that you would “suck my attorneys and me dry in court” if I fought you for custody. 

On Wednesday, December 12 our daughter became very ill, and you took her to the pediatrician where I met you. She was diagnosed with type The flu. You told her in my presence that you were making the next two days off work to spend with her (Thurs, Friday) and she was elated. Thursday after I was already at work you called me to say our nanny called out sick. Since I was already at work, I could not leave to come home, but I took the next day off work to take Greyson so that he would not get sick too. Thursday night I bathed the children and got them ready for bed, and I had to leave for a prior obligation to do a podcast which was the same time they go to bed. It was right before I had to leave that you walked into the bedroom and informed me you were now working on Friday and would not be around. I took umbrage to it and said that Meilani would be very disappointed because she was excited that you were going to be with her. That’s where the nightmare began. You immediately became enraged and started cursing and swearing in front of our children and said “Oh I know Roger, I know you think I’m a shitty mom” I tried to converse with you, but you became more enraged and then told our daughter that “I wish I never had kids with your father “ and “Say goodbye to your dad because he is out of here “. That’s the point where I began filming you with my cell phone. The footage I’ve never released nor have I ever released any damaging footage of you because ethically it’s wrong. I took the video to protect my self from your certain claims of abuse and harassment. I knew at this point who I was dealing with. You then began screaming that you were calling the police because my filing you was harassment and illegal. (It is not ) You are the only administrator to the six nest cams in our house as well as the eight cameras outside. What does that mean? That means for the last 5 or 6 years or so since they have been installed, every single disagreement we have had and yes there were a handful of ones that were physical to some degree in nature that you had in your possession, and you could cherry pick and edit them how you see fit, which is what you did in your rant. 

Because I had to leave and I was extremely concerned you would make up a story about me to the police if I was not there about doing some harm to you I decided to call them myself and that call can be heard publicly. I was calm and collected. I was urged to wait outside for the officers, and that’s precisely what I did. Two officers showed up and listened to both of our story’s and said it was just a disagreement and for me to go and do my podcast and stay away from each other for the evening. I had to go back inside to get my keys were our daughter and son ran into my arms, and Meilani said: “Daddy Daddy, Mommy said you are having her arrested, bad daddy.” I hysterically cried holding them and tried to explain to Meilani that that wasn’t the case and the men were just here to help mommy and daddy. (This is all on your nest cameras)

At that point, I left to do the podcast which was a good thing as we should not have been around each other at that point anyway. When I returned home at midnight, I went to bed and never saw you or the kids who were in the spare bedroom. At 2 am there was a loud knock at the bedroom door, and I honestly thought it was you. I answered it, and two officers were standing there who you let in our house and told me they had a temporary restraining order for me and I needed to leave with them immediately. I did. Only with the clothes on my back. I was instructed that I could not come back to the house, have any contact with you or my children. The reason that this happened was after I left to do the podcast you called another set of officers to the house and completely changed your story from what you originally stated and flat out lied to gain the upper hand in this situation we are now in. Never once to those set of officers or anyone ever in the history of our relationship have you ever said I am violent in any way. Never! Your claim was that I filmed you (which I did) and that was harassment. 

That was the point in time where I made those series of videos because I was so hurt and confused and upset. In hindsight, it was probably not the best thing to do however it did cause you to receive some backlash for keeping my kids form me. On Friday morning when I reached my attorney finally, she told me because it was Friday I would likely not get in front of a judge till Monday so I wouldn’t see my kids for the weekend. 

It was at that point I went to the courthouse and filed my own restraining order against you. Our attorneys spoke at in the late afternoon on Friday, and I was granted parenting time for Saturday and Sunday with Greyson because Meilani had the flu. 

I had no place to go, so I watched him at a friends house and had to ask their mother to give up her bed for me to sleep. I only had the clothes on my back. It was on this day that surprising to me CPS showed up at my buddy’s house to do an interview with me. I had no idea why they got involved, and I certainly didn’t call them. I know now why they got involved. It’s standard procedure when young children are involved, and both parties have pending DV’s. They could not have been nicer and more accommodating and gave Greyson a quick look over as he played and never took his clothes off. You, however, told ALL of our friends that I called CPS and they came and stripped our kids down naked to examine them. Both of those statements weren’t true and can be confirmed by CPS. 

The following Monday I met with my attorneys and Sean the owner of the law firm told me he had a vacant beach house in LBI I could stay at till I got a place cause he felt bad for me. I only ever stayed there four nights with our children. Our attorneys reached a parenting agreement all the way to Jan 7 which was our court date for shared parenting time. It was on December 21 even after we had a parenting time agreement worked out you filed for an emergent hearing and tied to convince a judge I was unfit as a father to see my children at all, and you wanted full custody, and I would not be allowed to see them even on Christmas Day. I was in shock that you would try to prevent a man whom you have always claimed was a great father from seeing his kids at all.   The judge denied your request, and we asked for more time since it was not even close to 50/50. You said no and even only allowed me to see my kids on Christmas Day for 4 hours, 4-8 pm.  I all but begged you for more time, and you said no. You only had the power to do so because you filed your TRO first. At this point I was still without a home to provide for our children and the only thing you gave me was a small suitcase full of clothes. Every single time I had the children for that month I was not allowed to drive them home, Meilani and Greyson bawled as did I every time I would have to get out of the truck a mile down the road from where I lived for eight years, and my friend would have to drive them home. I did not think I was going to get through that time. It was truly the hardest thing I ever had to do. I had no choice but to watch our kids at other people’s houses until finally, I got my rental property back on Jan 1 where my tenant was able to leave. I had no furniture, no clothes, and no TVs or kids things but I finally had a home, and I had some time with my kids. My attorneys tried in vain to have you AND I dismiss the TROs, but you refused. You tried to turn mine into a FRO for leverage in the custody battle, and it took a judge finally telling your attorney after a month and ridiculous amounts of wasted money that both cases had no validity and were not worthy of being tried as a DV case. Also during this period, you filed another motion to have my attorneys fired and for me to pay your attorney fees which also was denied. Your claims were outrageous and completely false and you both swore under penalty of sanctions and perjury that they were true. You claimed I had secretly met with my attorney in his beach house where I was living, and we had meetings in which CPS was there as well as my kids. Not one ounce of that was true. Not one ounce. That motion was also denied. My attorney and the owner of the house are two completely different people. 

So at this point, we were in civil restraints, and some commutation between us transpired over the kids however I just refused to talk about the terms of our case, but I thought we were ok. If we could not communicate when we were together surely, we could never now was my thought process. This clearly pissed you off. 

A few weeks later we answered you proposed divorce decree and did not agree to your proposed offer.  Mostly the proposed custody. We asked for a 50/50, and you were not willing to give it to us, and that’s when you decided to write your rant that you posted for the world to see and painted me as a monster and an abuser. You released it on your website knowing it would generate massive traffic and used it also as a promotional tool to promote several launches for youtube channels and products also released that day. I’d like to address all the points in that rant now. I wonder why in the eight years together you never once, not once said to me or ANYONE for that matter that I was physically abusive with you in any way. To the contrary, you have bragged to many who’s testimony we have about how you stabbed both of your ex’s. You have punched me in the face you have always been the aggressor. You have told the story to a number of people including a text (which we have ) to your JS cast members about how you through a Yankee candle at me and a vacuum cleaner while I was holding our 6-month-old son in a chair from feet away. I know in your rant you addressed it, but you claim I threw the candle. I threw the candle (with all the glass missing off it ) into the over the kitchen partition (not even close to you )  after it narrowly missed both of our heads and took a huge chunk out of the fireplace right behind my head and smashed into a million pieces. That’s the truth as you are aware and I filmed it and have that footage and more on a Zip drive that I had the presence of mind to save cause I thought this day could come. The other video you posted of me pushing you happened. It certainly did and is regrettable however you leave out the entire beginning and ending where you were the aggressor and the violent one. You are always the aggressor. I want to say right here, and right now that did not give me the right to push you, and for that I am sorry, and I apologized at the time too. In all of our physical altercations over the last eight years which is a handful at best you captured them all on your nest cameras which you have the only access too, and you heavily edit them in your favor to exclude your rage and behavior. I only ever have had my camera phone which I have rarely used but occasionally deemed it necessary. I am not this monster you paint me to be. I repeat you have never once ever conveyed to anyone I was ever physical in any way to you. I’m confident you could find a few people now that will claim you did, but it would be because you asked them to lie for you. No one in our circle EVER heard from you that I was physical with you and it’s because In the two times I can ever remember pushing you in our home (one of which you released to the to the public, heavily edited) you were the aggressor and violent one. There was another incident early in our relationship that played out on Jersey Shore where you got between , and I pushed you out of the way. I will make no excuses. All three of them were wrong, and I could have handled those situations better, but this victim you play is absurd.  I even went to counseling for a long time by myself in hopes I could learn how to communicate better and have better control of my emotions.  Not because I had violent tendencies. 

You claim in your rant that I put our children in harm's way by filming myself and driving. I was doing 20 miles an hour leaving my buddy’s development, but I will concede that that was not well thought out and I will absolutely refrain from doing that in the future. It’s hypocritical of you however cause you are on the phone constantly while driving and doing your makeup and texting. I’ve seen it many times. So can we agree as parents we will both work on this behavior? That would be nice. Pizza. Our son is not “deathly allergic to pizza or dairy.” It’s merely a recommended diet not even from our actual local pediatrician. It’s from a nutritional doctor in Florida who has seen Greyson one time ever. You regularly give him food off his diet including goats milk daily, Lollypops, French fries and oh yes Pizza and much more. That can be confirmed by other sources. I have always fed Greyson a strict diet and one time when we were in Maine I drove 60 miles to get the ingredients to make him a $98 personal cake because I was taking him to a cousins birthday party where I knew he would want to eat the cake that was there, so I wanted him to have his own. I proudly sent you a picture of this cake and your response as always was condescending in nature, and you told me “You could have just feed him a regular cake.” It hurt my feelings to hear that.   

You address your ex in your rant and call him a violent man who almost murdered you and you claim I reached out to him. Quite the contrary. He reached out to me, and we have the actual real evidence, not the police reports that you included which hardly tell the real story. He told me the story of you is chasing him down the street and stabbing him in hand with a Samurai knife then slitting the tires to his car. He was hospitalized and received many stitches. It was at that point you put a restraining order on him as well and claimed self-defense. It is his testimony that he wore a wire on you and you on on tape which was later transcribed to the superior court where you stated all your allegations against him were fabricated. It is also his testimony as well as the discovery that you also wrote a letter to the judge in which you told the court he was not violent or a danger to you. In addition to that, you direct messaged him once in Sept of 2011 and texted him again in October to ask him how he was and that it was your wish to speak to him. He never replied to either, but we have those texts. This is the man who almost killed you, and you are terrified of? What’s most appalling about that is that when you were texting him you and I were living together and you were misrepresenting him to me as a violent,

Violent man that you were happy to be away from. It’s his testimony that you used the falsified restraining order against him as a sword and not a shield as it is intended to be for the sole purpose of him staying with you or you would have him arrested. 

It was this ex who reached out to me who encouraged me to contact Tom your ex that you cheated with me on. I had one phone call with Tom that lasted about ten minutes. In that phone call, he told me about the time you stabbed him as well and put him in the hospital. He claims you were always the aggressor and very violent and the only reason he didn’t press charges was because he loved you. He shared a plethora of stories of abuse. Also, it’s his testimony that he fed and watered your dogs and turned the air conditioning up before he dropped off your keys to your best friend Kate after moving out the same day so that she could tend to your dogs. Hardly the story you conveyed on your show. He claims he only took his property. Both are eager to get the truth out there.  

You claim I have belittled and disparaged you. If anyone has done that my dear it’s you. You have threaded countless times to move away with our children and leave me behind, you call me f***** on a regular basis and have threatened to divorce me a million times. You know the one thing you have never said about me though. Not one time  ? You have never said I’m a bad father, not once. Until now. Until 2 days after we reject  your proposed custody offer. Seems peculiar  how now I’m this violent abuser after 8 years together where not one soul ever heard that before and I’m a bad father. Seems very odd indeed. It however lines up perfectly with what you did to the two men you dated before me. 

Shortly after this Tom and you spoke as well. Whether he was set up or he actually tried to extort you for money we will have to see how that case plays out in court but you tried to wrap me up in that deal too and say I was part of it and I had nothing to do with it. 

In your rant you claim to have found multiple arrests which were hid from you. That is so laughable. You went through all my phones and paperwork while I was out of the house over the course of this past 6 weeks or so and what you found was 2 misdemeanor local ordinance charges from Seaside Heights where I was charged with disorderly conduct and I had them expunged. I had them expunged when we were together and you were well aware of it.

The USB that I have of you throwing a vacuum at Greyson and myself and a Yankee candle was never threatened against you to put out publicly. It was always for court purposes for custody if you weren’t reasonable with custody time. I’ve had it for over two years and never done anything with it. You are the one who released it in your rant but not it’s entirety and you lied about the candle saying I threw it at you. I merely tossed the candle part which was all that was left of it after it narrowly missed Greyson’s and my head and smashed into a million pieces. You brought up the married woman that I hung out with well prior to you and I dating and picked a fight with me on that occasion. I sure as hell didn’t, I’m not an idiot. Yes I said some things I shouldn’t have said but nothing gave you the right to put your sons life in jeopardy or mine for that matter. It is no stretch to say he could have been easily killed if either of those objects had hit him in the head. I don’t know why the public gives you a pass for those actions. 

You say I disparaged your father. Under your own admission you told me he beat you with brass knuckles when you were a kid and CPS removes you from his care. You also admitted to me that he supplied you with painkillers which early in our relationship you use to crush up and speedball with cocaine. You admitted it. The one time in our 8 years together I broke up with you is because you wouldn’t get help and you were heavily addicted. Your dad and I had worlds about that and it always treated him kindly although certain things he has done seriously bother me. I know see the changes your father has made in his life and I enjoy him. You did end up quitting on your own and I was so proud of you but then about 3 years ago you went out and talked a doctor into prescribing you Adderall which you have been heavily addicted to since. Under your own admission you called me from Miami when you were filming and told me how adversely it was affecting your health and cause your nails to fall off and many other issues. You swore you would quit but you still take it to this day.  You were drug tested monthly to make sure nothing else was in your system to get your refills. You failed at least one of those drug screens do to other substances in your system and made some excuse about a toothache and taking pain meds. You routinely smoke your weed pen in the evening even in your bedroom with our daughter in it. You pay our painter in marijuana. I’ve been employed by the same company for 21 years and undergo routine drug ransom testing and never failed one. I have openly admitted to taking steroids in the past but haven’t in years because of the blood issues you know about. You were asked by CPS to take a drug test and you refused cause you went out and bought an at home test and failed it. 

I’ve still received almost none of my items back from you but one thing I got was a my gun safe back of which you stole a great deal of my personal property and jewelry out of. I filed a police report which will be dealt with in court. 

As far as our son goes we differ on his diagnosis yes. Many people, some of which I cannot name for they are in fear of retaliation from you do not believe he is autistic. That includes some of HIS VERY OWN THERAPISTS. He is an amazing little boy and so high functioning. I do all of his weekend therapy’s with him and our nanny does 90 % of his weekday therapy’s with him not you. You use his “diagnosis “ to push your skin care line and I do not agree that this little boys issues are to be exploited for profit. I believe we can do so much good and help people by sharing our experience and his journey regardless of what he has without exploiting it for personal gain. Up until the point that you had me removed from our marital home Greyson slept with me every single night except for 11 nights in 2 1/2 years. He is my Bubby and we have a very special bond. You destroyed that to use a TRO as leverage for custody. You claim I refused to take our daughter overnight over $20 which is absurd. You actually filed for child support from me ! It’s in your original filing. You make millions of dollars a year. Millions. I make maybe 100,000. We asked for 1% of your income for child support. Everything you say is a lie.  I am the one who asked for her overnight and you started to dictate how long I could have her and how much I would have to pay for those hours. I simply stopped texting you back as you are no longer gonna control me. You say I left Greyson’s therapist out in the cold ringing the bell for a half hour. Lies. I installed a new Ring doorbell and the transformer for it in my attic doesn’t have enough voltage to power it. The Therapist didn’t know it and rang it twice and left. It’s was maybe 5 mins not a half hour. Greyson was on my phone so I missed her text and by the time I called her she was too far away to come back. It was no big deal at all. 

You now have deliberately used your platform to destroy my life. That’s exactly what you have done. We could have worked for greater good. We could have put our differences aside but now you have forced my hand. Forced me to bring out the truth and pull in outside people many of which I cannot name at this time. I will never stop fighting for my children and I will not have my name tarnished by a habitual offender and abuser of both men and the legal system. I will not stand for it. I am ready for that war and have always put my full faith and trust in the truth. You are not the person you claim to be. How can three men in a row have the exact same experience and you claim all of them are violent and malicious. No one has that bad of luck. No one. You’re a master manipulator who must be stopped. I worry for my kids in your care. I do. You need help. I have the texts of me asking you to get help but you refuse and you blame the world instead . You painted me as an absolute monster and put an ad in there for your attorneys firm. I am a hated man right now and if I read and saw what you put out there, Hell Id probably hate me too but it is the furthest thing from the truth. Your reality world has now made a crossover into our personal lives and this is not a game Jenni. Not a game at all. Two very precious children who we both love very much we have both damaged because of this selfishness. That’s exactly what it is. I’m not a sociopath and I’m man enough to admit that. I’d like to think you could say the same about me in your right state of mind.  I’m far from perfect and I own my mistakes. The stress of this whole thing has taken untold damage on my psyche and my body. I’ve lost 15 lbs and now I fear going out in public with my children because of the image you have portrayed of me. My whole life I’ve tried to make good choices to protect my name and my reputation and you in one post with your notoriety took that from me. I will admit as well that my videos I posted were also in poor taste but they aren’t even in the same ballpark or planet as what you have done and done so proud of. I took no pride in mine whatsoever. I was crushed. Absolutely crushed and devastated and I vented on the wrong platform. I admit that. I am sorry for that. I never imagined it would come to this but you cannot continue to get away with this pattern of behavior Jenni. You need to get help if not for yourself for your kids and I intend to get help as well. We can work amicably through the remainder of this for our kids or it can be the living hell that it has been. I would like a retraction to your lies and I think I’ve owned the few truths in it. I spent 8 years with you and I have no regrets because we would not have the children we have if we did not but our journey is over for us. We must now get along for them. I am not a monster. We’ve both embarrassed ourselves out of anger. Let’s stop the madness. Let’s stop the anger. Let’s stop the lies. Let’s work together for our children. Let’s write a book one day on the wrongs we have committed and how we bettered ourselves. At the very least try and be friends. I am sorry for some of the things I have done. I am. I think we are so used to our lives playing out in a public forum we let it get the best of us and we lost sight of what’s best for our children. We can still do a lot of good in the world. I do not hate you. If I can forgive you and you can forgive me certainly the world can try and forgive us. Please let’s stop the madness. Let’s both get help. For our children. We owe them that. I am not an abuser Jenni and you know it. We look like assholes to the world. We are. We are both assholes. Let’s raise our kids better. I want to help you. Please try and help me. We need each other. Not in the way we once did but this madness has to stop. Own your truths as I have owned mine. Work with me and I will work with you. A part of me will always love you. I had to clear my name. I can help you clear yours too. I know all the good things you’ve done in your life as well as knowing the bad. Let's make the necessary changes for our children. I will if you will. I want you to be happy and I deserve to be happy as well. Happy parents make for happy kids. We owe them this. I be willing to give you a hug at the end of the day today as a truce offering. 

• Love 4

This is all a damn shame. 

They are indeed toxic together. I've always liked "JWoww" but I don't really have much trouble believing that Jenni could get nuts. She should take Roger up on his offer and do the right thing for their children.

This is Ronnie and Jen's future if they don't stay apart.

• Love 2

Roger is just as bad as Jenni. If he was such the nice guy that he was trying to portray in his long ass letter, he wouldn't have aired all her business. I know she did it to him, but even him responding in that manner makes him look bad. He shouldn't have even addressed it publicly. Everyone knows she's dramatic and exaggerates situations. If the things he is saying are true, then it all would have come out eventually anyways. I think they are both awful. 

Also, I am not buying the "I only laid hands on her once" or whatever he is saying. That's like the cheater getting caught and saying it's the only time it happened. No, it's the only time you got caught. Save it. 

Hopefully they can figure out some kind of amicable resolution for their children. 

• Love 2

So so happy for Sam. She got it together and moved on from wanting in the drama of being on Jersey Shore. When she chose not to go on the new seasons despite the pay out, it showed her growth.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

Jwow popped up as host of a Siesta Key After Show.  She referred to herself as Jenny.

Kind of a meh After Show and she's got a lot of work if she wants to host this kind of show.

Otherwise, can someone summarized those long ass letters they posted publicly?

• Love 1