Type keyword(s) to search

Lost In Transition - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 7/8/2018 at 10:07 PM, KBrownie said:

WTF!?  

Just give Beverly her fucking birth certificate for Christ's sake!  Who is Karen to hold on to someone else's birth certificate and tell Karen that she can just go get another one?  It doesn't belong to you.

And STFU Cas.  "You can just get another one.  It's not that hard."  It's so obvious that Cas is just using this to get back at Beverly.  Neither you or your father make those transitioning very empathetic as you both come off as selfish, passive-aggressive, narcissists.

Agreed. I just found this dumpster fire on tv last night. I have worked in the insurance field for decades. A birth certificate is NOT required to be on hand for any insurance policy, health, life, COBRA, etc. I have never been asked to provide a birth certificate for any of my clients or my family. The dad/now woman and daughter/now son both give a very bad rep to their entire tran community. They are both ugly assholes, inside and out. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Is this show not returning? 

No, it was cancelled according to Leslie. Which totally sucks because I thought it was pretty interesting.