Type keyword(s) to search

Katie Maloney: She Was Taking Her Shoes Off!

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

BS counselling and therapy does little to re-wire a truly damaged brain.  Just sayin'.  It can MAYBE help with the aftermath, if it is with a gifted and patient professional.

When someone has had their brain and their face re-arranged through trauma, especially at such a critical age, I doubt there is an easy path back.  Finding a "new normal" might be a decades or life-long proposition.

If it is in fact truly damaged, then further techniques might be needed, true dat.  But to continue on this way is no way to run a railroad.  At this point, to your point re: finding a new normal, she needs to get some help figuring out what that is.  Going through life in a constant rage looking for slights and blowing them out of proportion and using one's friends as punching bags just isn't the way to operate.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, b2H said:

If it is in fact truly damaged, then further techniques might be needed, true dat.  But to continue on this way is no way to run a railroad.  At this point, to your point re: finding a new normal, she needs to get some help figuring out what that is.  Going through life in a constant rage looking for slights and blowing them out of proportion and using one's friends as punching bags just isn't the way to operate.

Fair point, but I guess I don't see Katie in the same "constant rage" category as, say, DJ Muppet Baby, LaLa, et al - and they have only substance abuse to excuse them.

• Love 5

Whatever her underlying problem might be, alcohol tends to make her rather vicious. So, while substance abuse might not be the only reason for her behavior, it does seem to exacerbate whatever other problems she may have. She needs to take a look at that.

• Love 13
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:12 PM, greyflannel said:

Whatever her underlying problem might be, alcohol tends to make her rather vicious. So, while substance abuse might not be the only reason for her behavior, it does seem to exacerbate whatever other problems she may have. She needs to take a look at that.

She needs to stick with weed. 

• Love 6
On 3/20/2019 at 9:41 PM, Rebecca said:

Did she look fat? I’m not making some kind of joke but wondering how she appears in person versus on tv since it’s hotly debated. Would you mind sharing your impression? Haha, I know this is awkward.

Just saw this! Sorry!

No, she didn’t look fat AT ALL. She looked beautiful and well proportioned.     I find she is a little bit of a Seinfeldian two-face on camera, but in person she was really, really pretty. And you’d only call her “fat” if you had a skewed view of what a healthy weight is. 

• Love 11
20 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Is the Sandwich shop a real thing? I haven't heard nor have I seen any IG posting from Katie or Ariana about it. I thought it was just some manufactured BS for the show.

I totally think it was only to have something to do on the show, so the lack of any news about it doesn't surprise me.

• Love 5
On 4/4/2019 at 9:28 AM, ivygirl said:

Just saw this! Sorry!

No, she didn’t look fat AT ALL. She looked beautiful and well proportioned.     I find she is a little bit of a Seinfeldian two-face on camera, but in person she was really, really pretty. And you’d only call her “fat” if you had a skewed view of what a healthy weight is. 

I think Katie is strikingly pretty.  I don’t know that I would refer to her as beautiful, but she’s very attractive and unique and exotic-looking.  

• Love 5
On 3/23/2022 at 12:28 AM, Gharlane said:

I totally think it was only to have something to do on the show, so the lack of any news about it doesn't surprise me.

I actually would have been more interested to see Katie and Ariana working towards opening up a sandwich shop than their men open up a bar.

17 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I think Katie is strikingly pretty.  I don’t know that I would refer to her as beautiful, but she’s very attractive and unique and exotic-looking.  

I thought she was the prettiest one in season 1.  She immediately stood out to me, not Stassi.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
On 3/25/2022 at 1:15 PM, farmgal4 said:

To me she's like the "two face" girl from Seinfeld 😄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

Katie looks stupid to me this season. She needs longer hair. She looks so much better with longer hair imo. Not everyone can pull off short hair do's.

Totally disagree. This hair cut is a far more chic look.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, politichick said:

Totally disagree. This hair cut is a far more chic look.

I just like longer hair. To me Katie looks really good with hair extensions. I think the dark brunette color really works for her also.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 2/21/2024 at 5:19 AM, Gharlane said:

I really hate this dress(?) she wears in her confessional segments but am not sure why. Too frumpy? Child-like?

Katie-Maloneys-Sheer-Polka-Dot-Confessional-Look-on-Vanderpump-Rules-612x537.png

Old Vyle Kyle Richards is wearing the exact same thing in some of her talking heads!

Obviously, I should look upthread before I start yapping!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
On 2/21/2024 at 5:19 AM, Gharlane said:

I really hate this dress(?) she wears in her confessional segments but am not sure why. Too frumpy? Child-like?

Katie-Maloneys-Sheer-Polka-Dot-Confessional-Look-on-Vanderpump-Rules-612x537.png

IDK, but gosh, her face is perfection. Katie is so beautiful. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

I think Katie's comradery with Ariana comes more from a place of "misery loves company." They are both jilted ex's. Different circumstances but still, deeply hurt by the guys they spent years with.

I think of it more of not wanting to be around Shwartz, who hangs around with Sandoval and most of "the gang".

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I think of it more of not wanting to be around Shwartz, who hangs around with Sandoval and most of "the gang".

That's a valid point. However, it's a Bravo paycheck in her bank account so I get why she doesn't just move on with her life and never see the 2 Toms again.

• Like 3
On 4/5/2024 at 4:25 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Heh. According to Dayna, on her and Katie’s podcast, after Ariana and Sandoval imploded, Max asked a friend, “Would it be weird if I asked Ariana out to drinks?”

Dayna and Katie have a podcast? Well, who doesn't, I suppose.

Are we allowing to slut shame guys? I mean, Max will mount any woman with a pulse. Why a woman would be interested is another story. Ick and ugh.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

Dayna and Katie have a podcast? Well, who doesn't, I suppose.

Are we allowing to slut shame guys? I mean, Max will mount any woman with a pulse. Why a woman would be interested is another story. Ick and ugh.

Right?  I don't think it's "slut shaming" to tell Katie:  Shame on you for sleeping with Max!!!  (But again - at least it's not the gruesome and hideous Brett! 😂)

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, princelina said:

Right?  I don't think it's "slut shaming" to tell Katie:  Shame on you for sleeping with Max!!!  (But again - at least it's not the gruesome and hideous Brett! 😂)

Brett is better than gross Max!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Are you guys talking about Lisa’s son? 

No - these 2 tools that were on the season that Jax, Stassi and Kristen got kicked off and they decided to bring in some new people.  Max was the manager at Tom Tom at the time, and is now the guy who is "literally" Schwartz' new best friend that Katie hooked up with.  He was known for sleeping with all the female wait staff at Tom Tom and Sur.  Little weasel of a guy - at least Jax was big and buff.  Brett was a server and personal trainer - LVP pretended he was training HER for the show and loved to make constant jokes about him taking his trousers off.  He tried to make a name for himself by shaming Scheana on camera for liking him, even though the girls all agreed that off camera he flirted with her and led her on.  Scheana and Charlie both did a great job in talking back to him and making him look like the ass that he was 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, princelina said:

No - these 2 tools that were on the season that Jax, Stassi and Kristen got kicked off and they decided to bring in some new people.  Max was the manager at Tom Tom at the time, and is now the guy who is "literally" Schwartz' new best friend that Katie hooked up with.  He was known for sleeping with all the female wait staff at Tom Tom and Sur.  Little weasel of a guy - at least Jax was big and buff.  Brett was a server and personal trainer - LVP pretended he was training HER for the show and loved to make constant jokes about him taking his trousers off.  He tried to make a name for himself by shaming Scheana on camera for liking him, even though the girls all agreed that off camera he flirted with her and led her on.  Scheana and Charlie both did a great job in talking back to him and making him look like the ass that he was 😂

Thanks so much for clearing that up! I was confused because Max Todd always seemed like a sweet young man. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, princelina said:

Brett was a server and personal trainer - LVP pretended he was training HER for the show and loved to make constant jokes about him taking his trousers off.  He tried to make a name for himself by shaming Scheana on camera for liking him, even though the girls all agreed that off camera he flirted with her and led her on.  Scheana and Charlie both did a great job in talking back to him and making him look like the ass that he was 😂

I don't remember it quite like that. Schemer was constantly pursuing Brett and convinced him to do a "music video" in her bedroom, which turned out embarrassing for all involved. 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=679196266227518

I seem to recall there was an issue with some past social media postings of theirs.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I don't remember it quite like that. Schemer was constantly pursuing Brett and convinced him to do a "music video" in her bedroom, which turned out embarrassing for all involved. 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=679196266227518

I seem to recall there was an issue with some past social media postings of theirs.

Scheana was pursuing him, and he was dissing her on camera, but at the reunion most of the girls said they had seen his texts to her and they were different than how he acted on camera.  She got him to "act" in her video for her song called "One More Time" about having one last time, and it was gross and over the top, and he did it and then ran around whining that he felt "uncomfortable" because she was licking his ear, etc.  After telling all of the other cast how he was harassed by Scheana. they went to Kristen's party where Scheana told him they needed him one more day to reshoot the scenes, he had Dayna to impress so he mentioned how "uncomfortable" Scheana had made him feel, and how she enjoyed licking his ear, and she told him, "I'm just really good at my job!" 😂. Then he tried again to make her admit that it was all her, and she said, "Then don't come - I don't want you to feel uncomfortable - now I feel uncomfortable and bad" and then he started backtracking and told her not to get "all professional" and she said, "Well I could say you're fired but I'm not paying you" and told him not to come, and he stood there hollering after her that she IS bothered by it, she IS!  Hee hee I watch that episode for kicks a lot 😂. And for the record, I'm not saying Scheana didn't like him or go after him, but he was TAH and I love how she shut him down.  And in an earlier scene where he was trying to win points by embarrassing Scheana and bringing Charlie into it, Charlie took Scheana's side and told Brett "Go write about it in your diary" when he started whining 😂. Scheana has her issues, but some new guy who's always humble-bragging with his big overdone overbite smile and trying to embarrass her for storyline can take a hike.  And that Dayna constantly telling him how he was "beautiful" while he humbly ducked his head and gave that wide-mouthed grin - I got to the point where I couldn't stand to see his face 🤢

• Like 2
  • Useful 1