Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Not to Stir the Pot, But...

druzy
  • Start Topic

No one could ever convince me that Dave isn't getting physically abusive with Kaiser. I don't trust Nathan to get anything done about it or be any better, though. Barb and Doris, and whoever Dave's mom is, must just be sick about their kids and how they turned out.

I hate Kail with every bone in my body but I do believe her that Javi changes around the cameras. He and Bri are a fame whore match made in hell.

Aubree seems smart and able to express herself very well! Cole is a gem. Adam is scary AF and hearing about the name change over and over was honestly a little tiresome. This is why kids shouldn't automatically get the dad's name anyway. He's never been a parent, why should Aubree have his name in the first place?

They're really really trying with the storylines as usual, I see--why do I care about what Leah thinks about Kailyn's ex and the other TM2? It's too much of a clusterfuck to be interesting. 

• Love 13
(edited)

I hate Kail with every bone in my body but I do believe her that Javi changes around the cameras.

I like when anything anyone does annoys the hell out of Kanal.

Kanal has no room to talk about how anyone changes, cameras or not.

I think Kanal is just pissed because Javi isn't fawning over her when they are alone. She thinks it is fawning when in reality it is her trying to get him interested in her again because Chris is not interested in her. He is just being cordial for the sake of the kids and trying to co-parent. Kanal flip-flops with these guys. One minute they are the best dads and they are co-parenting. The next thing you know, she is tweeting how they should be cut out of their children's lives.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 11

Best line of the night.... janelle saying..... David and his dad are outback working the land(along those lines).... what the fuck .... are they playing lil house on the prairie over there.... David does look a lil Amish 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

So I'm watching this stupid after show with Nessa and EJ Johnson. They brought up the Facebook post where David said Kail's fingers are greasy from Cheetos. Kail responded to an audience questions with "David got fired for a reason." And Nessa says "No, he didn't get fired..." and Kail interrupts saying "He DID get fired!" And Nessa says "I think MTV just decided to not film with him anymore."

So, if someone decides to not work with you anymore, that's not getting fired? No wonder David thinks he wasn't fired.

To be fair even though Nessa grates on my nerves, I think she (as an MTV rep) was probably just told the party lines on those issues. "We decided not to work together anymore" leaves less room for a lawsuit and public dragging than "Yes, we fired him."

10 minutes ago, Kazu said:

I like when anything anyone does annoys the hell out of Kanal.

Kanal has no room to talk about how anyone changes, cameras or not.

I think Kanal is just pissed because Javi isn't fawning over her when they are alone. She thinks it is fawning when in reality it is her trying to get him interested in her again because Chris is not interested in her. He is just being cordial for the sake of the kids and trying to co-parent. Kanal flip-flops with these guys. One minute they are the best dads and they are co-parenting. The next thing you know, she is tweeting how they should be cut out of their children's lives.

Yeah, very true, but my dislike for Javi has nothing to do with supporting Kail and everything to do with his thirsty famewhoring ass. lol.

• Love 15
(edited)

Every time I watch this show I'm struck by how incredibly immature everyone is. I feel like we're still watching teenagers and they're my age...Leah creating drama and Briana and Kail living off of it like high school mean girls, Javi and Bri discussing MARRIAGE after 2 seconds of long-distance dating, Jenelle and David playing "in love 4ever" even though they live a nightmare...I would think they were 17/18 still if I didn't know better.

3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I hate Kristin more than anyone on the show.  Well, I hate David the most, but then Kristin.  She is a fucking bitch who is putting ratings and the show about the life of a little boy.  I hope people throw garbage at her on the street.

Yes, she's truly heinous.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 15

OK - I ended up watching this morning (insert sad smiley face). Haven’t gone through posts yet.

I’m with Kail on this one (may Baby Jesus save my soul). If Javi only had Lincoln that’s one thing and not really her business - but she let him bring Isaac too. So his lost in the desert and dying of thirst ass could get screentime with the equally parched Briana and family.  

That dinner conversation was shameful. Isaac is old enough to understand what’s being said and going on. If I was Jo I’d be royally pissed and have second thoughts about agreeing to let him have Isaac alone like that again.

• Love 15
On 5/1/2018 at 12:13 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Yes...I have adult acne myself...but this has to be meth, right? RIGHT? That would explain so much (like following other drivers home after they cut you off and threatening them with guns...while your kids are in the car).

Chelsea is so beautiful.  She's really grown into her looks.  I'm jealous of how thin she is so soon after having a baby!

Chelsea is pregnant now...

37 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

So I'm watching this stupid after show with Nessa and EJ Johnson. They brought up the Facebook post where David said Kail's fingers are greasy from Cheetos. Kail responded to an audience questions with "David got fired for a reason." And Nessa says "No, he didn't get fired..." and Kail interrupts saying "He DID get fired!" And Nessa says "I think MTV just decided to not film with him anymore."

I hope Kail shouts it from the rooftops!  Kail is the lesser of two evils (evil indeed), so I am cheering her on in this case.

• Love 12

Did anyone else catch the Jenelle head height hole in the preview for the next episode? The awfullest producer knocks on her door and tells her the police are there and it's just to the right of her shoulder.

At first I thought David punched the wall, but it looks more like he knocked her head into it.

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

She is the hanger-on who spilled the tea to Javi about Kail being pregnant: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin-friends-148307

She is also the used-tampon-looking chick (tm @FlowerofCarnage) who thinks she is oh-so-cute (You are warned!): https://twitter.com/boneestradaaa?lang=en

Thanks for the explanation! I’m reading the posts and was highly confused who Bone is. I thought maybe it was a cute nickname for Briana I missed (don’t read her Board)...

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add - going to take awhile to read all this. We’re a funny group. I’m going to run out of likes (happened only once before).
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

OMG! This 1000 times. How can Nathan be so calm when discussing David punching his son or how Kaiser shows obvious signs of trauma from being beaten by David? If you aren't going to light Lurch's ass up, at least go back to court to alter the custody to where it is stipulated that David cannot physically discipline Kaiser.

This is why I just can't with Nathan. 

If my husband heard that another man was hitting his kid? I don't even want to talk about what he'd do. This is a public forum after all. But he'd either end up behind bars or on the run. I can tell you that much. 

3 hours ago, TGinKY said:

Also? Brianna is such a shit stirrer. She is working "Hard for the Money!"  I think people who stir the pot should be forced to lick the spoon. Puta!

I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't ever really into Javi; that she just started a thing with him to stir up more drama. She seems like the type. 

3 hours ago, Kazu said:

I am surprised we haven't caught glimpses of more holes in the wall. There was that episode where we saw that one hole in the door back when Barb was trying to see Jenelle, but she was locked in the room and UBT called the cops on her. 

I remember that. The whole from this episode is head level. What do you want to bet David tried to put Jenelle's head through that door?

2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Absolutely Janelle was crying because she knew David was going to flip out  when he found out. 

She was all - "I can't tell him because he'll be so upset." No, you mean that he'll get upset with YOU. 

1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Well, I am 100% against spanking, and this is why.  What is "too hard"?  What is "too often"?  Does anyone ever spank when truly, completely devoid of anger, like after an hour to calm down and reflect?  Don't hit people.  Period.

I'm glad that it's being considered abuse on the show.  It might be the only good thing that ever comes out of it.

For the most part I agree with you. But I think it's a pretty complicated issue, that I didn't want to side track the board with. FTR, I don't spank my kids. But I was just trying to say that I don't see it as a black and white issue. I got spanked a few times growing up (once at an amusement park when I kept trying to run off) and I don't consider it abuse at all. But then there are people like David who would whack the living shit out of you. Again, I don't want to sidetrack the board, but I was pointing out that David has such a temper, there's no way he's the type to give a little swat on the behind. 

• Love 21
21 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Thanks for the explanation! I’m reading the posts and was highly confused who Bone is. I thought maybe it was a cute nickname for Briana I missed (don’t read her Board)...

Anytime. :-)  Bone was featured in last night's episode, too. I forgot to add that info to my original post. She was sitting there acting like she is the authority figure on all things when talking to Kail.

• Love 7
(edited)
42 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Did anyone else catch the Jenelle head height hole in the preview for the next episode? The awfullest producer knocks on her door and tells her the police are there and it's just to the right of her shoulder.

At first I thought David punched the wall, but it looks more like he knocked her head into it.

There is a screen grab on the previous page about that hole in the door.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 6
(edited)

I loved the dinner scene at the restaurant where Roxanne is basically getting aggravated at the thought of drama at the reunion or between the teen mom girls as if she’s above it all.

Bitch please! You’re a grandma that stands on restaurant tables screaming at 20 something year olds or chasing them across the stage. When are you NOT stirring or mixing into some drama. I CAAAAAAN’T with your double standards.

Briana’s stupid wide mouth shock face is so ridiculous. I hope she doesn’t think that’s cute.

I feel weird agreeing with this but Brittany was right, Leah does have a great ass. Wtf? Her whole family of women are on the heavier side and this girl delivers babies left and right and looks like a fitness model. Jealous. I’ve been doing CrossFit for a full year and still have a slight momma butt. 

I really wish Javi just made that trip about the boys and not included the coven. 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, Kazu said:

There is a screen grab on the previous page about that hole in the door.

I somehow totally missed that. I was worried I mentioned it twice when I saw you quoted for a similar thought!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

"Some" as in "sex", or as in "some camera time"? Does anybody think he would have involved a girl in that trip who didn't have a camera crew in tow? 

Both? I think Javi is one of those guys who always wants to be in a relationship. He's definitely thirsty, but the cameras would have been there anyway. He's been on this show for years and had plenty of scenes filmed without Kail. I think he likes playing "captain save-a-ho" with these single moms as well. 

• Love 8

That scene with Leah and Briana in the hotel room wow you could cut the tension with a knife ! Brittany can be funny but I imagine interacting with her in real life could be pretty intense.  I will say that Briana seems to be the most demure of the coven ! Although why she's dating ANYONE new 2 months after having a baby like no, stay home mind your baby and start googling contraception. 

Similar advice goes for Kail who definitely cannot cast judgment on Briana's "mess"

It irks me that these girls make light of marriage, they treat it as if it's like dating, erm no it's supposed to be a lifelong commitment, and has legal consequences. You just met Javi Bri ! In fact by now isnt that whole thing long over?! What is so wrong with dating like normal humans smh

Janelllle - Everyone sees through David. EVERYONE. I almost feel sorry for the depth of your insecurities that prevent you from being an average 26 year old mom of 3 working and looking after your kids, taking care of yourself and enjoying your life, man or no man. The happy ending doesn't have to be NOW and is not happening now . Car crash tv at its finest

I also FF every one of Chelsea's scenes now, I realise the irony of her being boring because she's the only mom to semi have it together, I do, but we suffered through the name change storyline last season. 

This might be better placed in the Chelsea forum but is there ANYONE out there who just doesn't buy the whole Chelsea and Cole happily ever after idea ? I can't seem to shake this gut feeling that she just settled for Cole when she had those serious husband cravings. Don't get me wrong, Cole seems like a great guy, nerdy and goofy and squeaky voiced yes but cartoon character similarities aside, he has been so good to Chelsea and the kids. I just felt there was more life in Chelsea when she was passionately pining after Adam and living in that drama, she so badly wanted to turn that bad boy good. It seems like fake love with her and Cole, like she knows she doesn't passionately love this boy (I can't say man) but she is forcing this picture perfect life with him down our throats.  Every couple has issues and we're just not being shown theirs for whatever reason . She snagged him for that happy ending she so desperately wanted, he's good to her, she can't complain, he fits the bill. What gets me the MOST is when she tries to magically erase Adumb from their lives, like yes I get it, he's an idiot, but he will ALWAYS be Aubree's father no matter how many times you change her name or tell her Cole is her dad, or tell us that she thinks Cole is her dad and wants to call him her dad, like we are that dumb. It's pretty clear what's going on there and I wish Chelsea would accept the past instead of being so fixated on changing it to suit her dream world.

• Love 14
(edited)

@FairyDusted It's PPP time again. :-) 

56 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Both? I think Javi is one of those guys who always wants to be in a relationship. He's definitely thirsty, but the cameras would have been there anyway. He's been on this show for years and had plenty of scenes filmed without Kail. I think he likes playing "captain save-a-ho" with these single moms as well. 

Fully agree.

The cameras would have been there regardless what girl was with him on that trip or if he had gone with just the boys. There were plenty of scenes of Javi with his family and friends in the seasons past. 

Javi has had relationships before Briana and those were not done for the cameras. In fact, we only know about those relationships because of Kail constantly stirring up drama about his relationships on her social media and that information making it here to the boards. How many times did Kail refer to his relationships and his activities with those girls as him trying to relive and rehash their former marriage? Javi wore a watch and Kail had to point out it was the one she had gifted him. She then posted those silly laughing emojis and alluded to him thinking of Kail. When he posted photos of himself and his then-girlfriend on jet-skis, Kail had to post a remark in her smarmy way how she and him used to jet-ski and that he was really rehashing memories of them as a couple.  She is an idiot. Get real, puta. The guy is over you, but you keep pining after him hoping he will still want you.

@BARISTA more life pining after Adumb? That was an abusive relationship. I saw nothing but pain and abuse. There was nothing healthy about it and the guy is a junkie. Chelsea was a victim of that abuse. What we watched was a young, naive girl who was caught up in a toxic and twisted relationship with that junkie and she happened to share a child with that person. She was being manipulated and reacting to that manipulation. Like many victims of abuse, they don't always see the relationship as being abusive.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

More lunch time trash tv for me to watch! Yay!  * Does not include the Houska DeBoer family.  I heart them.  They have boring story, but are a great family.  Chelsea is so thin! Her face looked so different!

I totally think that Jenelle was crying because he David was going to beat her.  Absolutely.  I feel so bad for the kids.  Jace always looks scared to death to say anything.  

Who the hell is Bone and is that a real name?!  

Bone (named Bonnie) is Kail’s friend and lux’s nanny. 

• Love 4

Don't mind if I do @Kazu   *PPP* 

I can't stand Bri and her family. I used to like Brittney but now....eh. I won't ever like Kwhale. I'm down with Jo, Vee and the kids and that's about it. Pretty nice of Jo to let Issac go too. I wonder if he knew up front?

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Don't mind if I do @Kazu   *PPP* 

I can't stand Bri and her family. I used to like Brittney but now....eh. I won't ever like Kwhale. I'm down with Jo, Vee and the kids and that's about it. Pretty nice of Jo to let Issac go too. I wonder if he knew up front?

Jo seemed as if he was in the dark when Kwhale was telling him the details. I also noticed that scene was full of wonky editing. One moment Lux was awake, then he was asleep, he was then being held against Kwhale's chest. Lux was all over the place in that scene. lol

Yes, give me Jo, Vee, Vivi, Isaac, and Lincoln.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That's Nessa for you. She'd break her back trying not to offend ANYONE from this dumb ass show. 

I agree. While I don't CARE that Kail is upset, I do AGREE with why she is upset. 

And here's the thing - I care because of the boys. Isaac, especially, is so close with Javi. And Jo has always been so cool about that relationship, never feels threatened or jealous. So everyone comes together to allow this trip. And here Javi is, bringing his little trick along so he can get some. It's gross. And I guess I (naively?) expected more from Javi. I know he has his issues; but, unlike Kail, I've always been able to find some redeemable qualities in him. I always labeled him as someone who was a shitty partner, but a great dad. But here he is, putting a puta above his kids. It really made me mad to see it all play out. 

Thank you Baby Jesus!

But IMO he was putting camera time before puta.

It made me really mad too to see it all played out.

I’m really disappointed in him - even though we all knew he likes the cameras.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Double negative
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We welcome you back with open arms! Wine's in the fridge. Fresh baked brownies on the table. Pull up a chair.

Kail had me in hysterics with her "we're going to announce it today". Honey. You are not the Duchess of Cambridge. No one cares what trashy name you've chosen for your unsuccessful trap spawn.

I wish I could like this post one hundred times. Jenelle looks like shit. And can we tell production hates her now? She's filmed crying, broken out, blotchy, looking haggard. Briana and Leah are filmed getting glammed up for the VMA's. Even Kail looked pretty--her hair was brushed and she actually had something like a pleasant expression.

Jenelle: "Aren't you glad we have grass now?" What world does this feeb live in? Does an 8 year old kid care that your lunkhead husband finally put down the Eternal Sod? Jesus. They talk about sod on the Land as if its the goddamn Holy Grail. Meanwhile, there are huge swathes of packed dirt as far as the eye can see.

Briana, her sister, her mother, are all such appalling skanks. Apple, tree. Why do I imagine their house smells like dirty sheets, cheap perfume, and drugstore scented candles?

That’s really funny shit. I nominate you “Post of the Day”. Except we don’t have an award or more importantly prize for that.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

@Kazu I need to quit getting high before the show. Forces me to have to rewatch. SOBER! 

lmao

I think watching the show while high/drunk/both is probably the best way to watch it.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

That dinner conversation was shameful. Isaac is old enough to understand what’s being said and going on. If I was Jo I’d be royally pissed and have second thoughts about agreeing to let him have Isaac alo

I didn’t watch this scene.  What was said that would make Jo angry?

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

The DeSatan clan was cussing away and discussing the drama about those two putas, Briana and Kwhale.

13 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I probably couldn't any damn way. It keeps me from throwing stuff at my TV. Which I love.

lol

• Love 5
16 hours ago, eskimo said:

I'm no fan of Leah, but I think Briana put her in a bad spot by giving her this info on camera.  I personally don't give two shits about Kail, but her and Leah are friends, what did dumb-as-fuck Briana think she would do?  Unpopular Opinion, but I side with Leah on this one.  I, too, would pick my friend over some tramp I barely know.  Kail was going to know that Leah had the info.  I know it's heavily edited, but Briana seemed to make a big production in that room over all things Javi.  Facetiming him and then pretending to be shy about who it was.  Puh-leeze.  The second-hand embarrassment ran deep for me. 

I don't know.  It seemed to me that Leah couldn't wait to run to Kail with the news, and this was after she and Briana (and I'm no fan of that one) agreed that Javi should be the one to tell Kail what was going on.  I think that's at least part of why Briana felt a little blindsided.

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I saw a whole different side of him last episode. And I always kinda liked him previously. 

He should have left Isaac at home...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BARISTA said:

That scene with Leah and Briana in the hotel room wow you could cut the tension with a knife ! Brittany can be funny but I imagine interacting with her in real life could be pretty intense.  I will say that Briana seems to be the most demure of the coven ! Although why she's dating ANYONE new 2 months after having a baby like no, stay home mind your baby and start googling contraception. 

Similar advice goes for Kail who definitely cannot cast judgment on Briana's "mess"

It irks me that these girls make light of marriage, they treat it as if it's like dating, erm no it's supposed to be a lifelong commitment, and has legal consequences. You just met Javi Bri ! In fact by now isnt that whole thing long over?! What is so wrong with dating like normal humans smh

Janelllle - Everyone sees through David. EVERYONE. I almost feel sorry for the depth of your insecurities that prevent you from being an average 26 year old mom of 3 working and looking after your kids, taking care of yourself and enjoying your life, man or no man. The happy ending doesn't have to be NOW and is not happening now . Car crash tv at its finest

I also FF every one of Chelsea's scenes now, I realise the irony of her being boring because she's the only mom to semi have it together, I do, but we suffered through the name change storyline last season. 

This might be better placed in the Chelsea forum but is there ANYONE out there who just doesn't buy the whole Chelsea and Cole happily ever after idea ? I can't seem to shake this gut feeling that she just settled for Cole when she had those serious husband cravings. Don't get me wrong, Cole seems like a great guy, nerdy and goofy and squeaky voiced yes but cartoon character similarities aside, he has been so good to Chelsea and the kids. I just felt there was more life in Chelsea when she was passionately pining after Adam and living in that drama, she so badly wanted to turn that bad boy good. It seems like fake love with her and Cole, like she knows she doesn't passionately love this boy (I can't say man) but she is forcing this picture perfect life with him down our throats.  Every couple has issues and we're just not being shown theirs for whatever reason . She snagged him for that happy ending she so desperately wanted, he's good to her, she can't complain, he fits the bill. What gets me the MOST is when she tries to magically erase Adumb from their lives, like yes I get it, he's an idiot, but he will ALWAYS be Aubree's father no matter how many times you change her name or tell her Cole is her dad, or tell us that she thinks Cole is her dad and wants to call him her dad, like we are that dumb. It's pretty clear what's going on there and I wish Chelsea would accept the past instead of being so fixated on changing it to suit her dream world.

A few of us do, myself included! Not saying she needed to find another adam type, but I don't buy their perfect life. 

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Probably the cursing and discussing sure future TM2 drama re Isaac’s mother in front of him when neither parents were there.

I have no kids - but I’d be livid. Jo’s really not a FW. IMO Javi may have had the best intentions originally but to me the final result made him look like an idiot (pretty sure not all MTV editing).

IMO Jo’s enjoying cashing MTV checks with no regular job and the least little drama. But he’s been fully involved with Isaac since his birth (except for Kail’s BS protective orders).

• Love 2

Did anyone else laugh out loud (and way too hard) when dumbass producer Kristin couldn't pronounce "Radar" on the first try when she was reading the "article" on Jenelle's phone?

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

I have no kids - but I’d be livid. Jo’s really not a FW. IMO Javi may have had the best intentions originally but to me the final result made him look like an idiot (pretty sure not all MTV editing).

IMO Jo’s enjoying cashing MTV checks with no regular job and the least little drama. But he’s been fully involved with Isaac since his birth (except for Kail’s BS protective orders).

What is FW?

Jo has a job. He just doesn't allow it to be mentioned. He keeps things as private as possible. Vee also works. She just received her real estate license. Jo invests in property.

Isaac should not have missed out on Disneyworld because of a foolish move on Javi's part. That trip was planned months in advance.

I am sure Jo handled it like a man when he had private time with Javi to discuss this trip afterwards. I wouldn't doubt that after watching last night's episode, he made sure to advise Javi even more on future visitation with Isaac.

38 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail telling the producers she may have to walk away from from Teen Mom over Jenelle/Briana...sure, Jan. You are not about to walk away from  six figure payday over people you'll only see a few times a year.  

I fucking double dare that puta to do it.

She better be careful of what she wishes for because if MTV gets rid of Jenelle, TPTB may decide to just cancel the show altogether. Bye, bye puta!

1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

A few of us do, myself included! Not saying she needed to find another adam type, but I don't buy their perfect life. 

I don't think Chelsea is trying to sell the viewers anything.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 22

Just when I think Janelle can't get any worse her explanation that Kaiser 'needs' David to play fight and threaten to punch him in the face was alarming, just the freakin words are enough Kai only needs to threaten to punch another kid in the face at school for him to get disciplined. Giving her the benefit of the doubt that there was no physical follow up at best that is really bad parenting and setting little Kai up for a hard time at school but Janelle just smiles as if that is a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why Kai would tell people he gets punched in the face. What kid 'needs' to be threatened? Poor Kai I hope Doris follows through on custody she seems to be his only hope.

• Love 18
(edited)
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

This is why I just can't with Nathan. 

If my husband heard that another man was hitting his kid? I don't even want to talk about what he'd do. This is a public forum after all. But he'd either end up behind bars or on the run. I can tell you that much. 

Yes, this. He is fucking trash. Who treats someone abusing their kid as if it's gossip/fodder for "getting back at his ex?" The way he talked about it was more about his own ego/"see, I'm better than Jenelle's new man" than anything. What the fuck is with these people? 

Sorry for all the swearing.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

"Some" as in "sex", or as in "some camera time"? Does anybody think he would have involved a girl in that trip who didn't have a camera crew in tow? 

I see that Jenelle still has a strange crying fetish...when I, or most people I know cry, you simply...cry. When Jenelle cries, she likes to tell you dates, times, who is aware of said crying, etc etc. "I've been crying ALL DAY, and David doesn't even know I've been in here crying, and now I'm still crying, and everything is Barb's fault, plus she should know I'm cryyyyyyying!!!" Weirdo. 

Did you all know that Kaiser won't even go outside by HIS self in the HOT HOT HEAT? Could these people BE any more backwoods?! 

DYING.

Yes, it's always a performance that everybody has to know about, and woe betide the person (mom, boyfriend, friend, judge, MTV producer, cop, or otherwise) who sees her crying and doesn't immediately fall to their knees and do whatever she wants!

• Love 9