Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Not to Stir the Pot, But...

druzy
  • Start Topic

Kails baby didn’t have a name for two months?

I kind of hate it when the show breaks the fourth wall and has all the girls talking to each other while attending the mtv awards or whatever. It confuses me. And I miss it when we had to pretend that these not so teen moms anymore weren’t d list famous. 

I cracked up during janelles “no will let us live our happily ever after!” To David.. uh there is no happily ever after.. that’s a lifetime ever after for you two. Also I thought David was fired? Why are they subjecting us to him?

Dear Barb, you need better friends! Hell half of us on these forums are better friends and would gladly have a glass of wine with you.

• Love 18
(edited)
39 minutes ago, druzy said:

Remember when Kanal went into Javi's house and stole the tickets to Disneyland and a Twitter war ensued. Is this the timeline they are showing or was that last season?

cd.png

Jeebus, how stupid can people be?!  *obviously not you, @druzy!*. Adam is her sperm donor, that’s it.  Cole is infinity-x more of a father to Aubs than Adam.

Speak truth, Lincoln.  That’s a dumbass name to take 2 months to come up with.

Chelsey looks great, she looks like she’s lost weight.  Friend Chelsey.  Watson is the cutest little chubawub!!

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 16
(edited)
26 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Jeebus, how stupid can people be?!  *obviously not you, @druzy!*. Adam is her sperm donor, that’s it.  Cole is infinity-x more of a father to Aubs than Adam.

Speak truth, Lincoln.  That’s a dumbass name to take 2 months to come up with.

Chelsey looks great, she looks like she’s lost weight.  Friend Chelsey.  Watson is the cutest little chubawub!!

A nurse drew Lux’s name out of a paper bag, remember? 

Yes @druzy I think this is when Kail stole the Disney bracelet. At least that’s what I was thinking while watching it. 

17 minutes ago, Linny said:

"'Jace told me when Kaiser poops that David gets mad and spanks Kaiser.' [Sighing] Just, like, whatever, dude." Oh, fuck me, I'm so glad this show is back. It's like we had to endure the tedious mediocrity of TM OG in order to be rewarded with the glorious mecca of trashy drama that is TM2. Nothing beats craggy faced Jenelle crying that the whole world's against her and is preventing her from achieving domestic bliss with her ignorant redneck husband.

I really don't want to give Javi and Briana any attention, because we all know that union was 100% born from their mutual fame-whoring disposition, but I find it hilarious how deathly serious Leah acted about everything. I mean, this is LEAH, the girl who cheated her way through her marriages, claiming to have a moral obligation to tell Kail the truth about her ex-husband moving on with another woman. Save me the explanation about "girl code," I think this was more about Leah not particularly vibing with Briana and jumping on a chance to gossip about her.

The audacity of Kail, who has three kids by three different men, to sit there and make snide comments about Briana's story being "messy" just kills me. Look in the mirror, honey, because you're in no way superior to Briana. I don't really know why she thought she was entitled to give her blessing to Javi hanging out with Briana on vacation. She sure as shit didn't get clearance from Javi when inviting Chris Lopez or any other dudes over to her house to fuck, so she needs to back off and respect Javi's decisions. She can't control everything he does, much as she wishes she could.

Yes! Kail talking about Javi hanging with Briana in orlando with her kids, but how about that random she was banging in jamaica for her Issac’s birthday/spring break vacation. I can’t stand Kail or Javi. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 16
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Ohhhhh, javi is such a little bitch!!! He is exactly the kind of person I can't stand being around. He made plans with his children to have a fun time at Disney, and I'm sure they looked forward to spending time with Daddy. Then, he goes and makes the whole trip about Brianna. You could tell all the kids looked very uncomfortable. There are so many fun places to eat around Disney to get the full experience, yet he drags the kids off to somewhere that Brianna, who lives there and can go there whenever, wants to go. Yeah, I get that maybe they could have wanted a "local" experience, but he doesn't think deeply enough to plan that. He just wanted to go wherever his date wanted to go, and ignore his boys. 

Leah looked GORGEOUS during the VMA's, and I felt sorry for her during Briana's little chat with Javi. You could tell she felt awkward. 

I was cheering Barbara on with every word she said! YOU! GO! BARB!!! She wasn't taking any of frizzy producer Kristin's crap either. Thank god! That was the best speech out of her in awhile, especially at the end when she said Jenelle should have learned her lesson by now. I bet it's frustrating for Barb, who left a DV situation, to see Jenelle unwilling to leave. I wonder if Barb considered herself a good role model for leaving her husband, and never considered that her children would ever watch her do that and then repeat the toxic pattern. Maybe she was really proud of getting out, and now realizes enough damage was already done to these kids by their father. She could even regret not getting out sooner, so they wouldn't have internalized the pattern at all!

And jenelle can spare me her crappy tears. She only cries when it's about herself. She knows swamp donkey is going to beat the living daylights out of her, and is scared for him to see the article. She is too selfish to cry like that merely because said article would hurt his feelings! And then when she gets ramped up, she keeps going for the Oscar. Color me skeptical that she dreams about Barb taking her kids away every single night. Sure, Jan.

Ok, adam sounds scary. A broken arm. Wow! I wonder if Chelsea feels relieved and grateful that as bad as he was to her, she didn't experience the worst of him. I bet he knew that if he laid a finger on her, Randy would legit kill him.

Nathan surely has some feminine speech patterns. Just gonna leave that there!

god, Briana is the biggest idiot ever. I'm glad Kail even admitted that she is a hot mess on tv!  She is! My blood pressure would go up too much if I delve in, but her coquettish stance in the preview where golly gee, the poor maiden just doesn't know if she would marry Javi was sickening! She thinks she is hot stuff for luring him into her trap and getting one over on Kail. Moron, you already have two babies by two awful baby daddies. This is not the time to pretend you are Scarlett O'Hara at the barbecue, trying to decide which suitor to sit beside and sorting through marriage proposals. I thought bri couldn't get worse, but apparently I was wrong!

You make me laugh especially the bolded parts. Took the words right out of my mouth. 

Except the part about Barb- that’s not funny. People love to point fingers at women/mothers, but it seems that Jenelle’s dad was a real piece of work in the asshole department COMBINED with untreated mental health issues- that can be a powder keg. I wonder how Barb’s life may have turned out had she met and married a Cole type, or how Chelsea’s life would be now if she didn’t have a strong family of origin and was one of Adam’s victims of a broken arm or worse. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 8
(edited)

Bone is in next weeks episode and that is who Briana threatens to slap.  Bone is tweeting away about it now.  

I hate that I have to type someone’s name as Bone.  

7868E85F-6BE8-4253-9EB9-EF9EE1FF29FE.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4

Things that stood out to me this episode:

Leah had 92 unread text messages on her iphone

MTV drew a witch drawing after one of Briana's lame-o scenes with her mom and sister, a reference to this message board's COVEN title? 

Jenelle crying about how Jenelle feels, not over the possibility of losing her children.

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, blueorchid said:

Things that stood out to me this episode:

Leah had 92 unread text messages on her iphone

MTV drew a witch drawing after one of Briana's lame-o scenes with her mom and sister, a reference to this message board's COVEN title? 

Jenelle crying about how Jenelle feels, not over the possibility of losing her children.

You summed up the season! 

Kail is on the after show throwing shade. I can't pay attention because I'm pissed off she is wearing a Stones Tee. UGH! POSER!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Why is Biana (I don't know how she spells her name) hitting her infant daughter with a towel? I get that it may be cute but she was doing it dismissively and it looked like she didn't want to deal with her. Okay- I'm nitpicking.

You are not being nitpicky!  This stood out to me as well.  I think at first she was playing a game of 'disinterested-peek-a-boo' and then forgot there was a baby there.  Then she was just smacking the blanket at her.  The baby didn't cry, so I'm sure she was fine, but damn, it looked like she got her good once or twice.  Briana is such a dip-shit. 

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

Leah totally started that shit with Briana and Kail and didn’t even have the story straight.  AND Addie carrying the fuck on while Leah was talking to Kail and then to the producer was total bullshit, she’s waaayyy too old to be behaving like that while her mother is talking to other adults. That kid needs to be taught some manners.

Once again Roxanne wins the worst actress award for this episode.  Bitch please with your coquettish, “ How do you handle all the drama at the reunion?” bullshit aimed at Javi in the restaurant.  Do YOU want to date him Roxanne?  It was pathetic watching The Coven drool over “employed family man Javi” while lined up like birds on a clothesline in that scene.  Thirsty much girls? 

I like Chelsea but I would think legally she’d be more concerned with keeping Aubree away from Adam than with the name change right now.  Breaking his girlfriend’s arm?  My daughter wouldn’t be within 2 feet of him nor Grandma (who raised a psycho) Donna.  Fuck that. 

Chelsea filed a motion for the name change at the same time she filed to have Adumb's custody time revoked. Adumb broke Stasia's arm in November. He later pissed dirty.

Chelsea's motions were granted in her favor in January 2018. I am sure MTV is fussing with the editing, as usual, as they want to have the drama play out the way they want, not how it actually happened.

• Love 15
(edited)

Sorry for being gross, but  Bone looks like she smells like used tampoons. Kail sure knows how to pick them.

She looks like Kail's used tampon.

Fixed it for you.

2 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I'm no fan of Leah, but I think Briana put her in a bad spot by giving her this info on camera.

Briana knew what she was doing. That shit was done on purpose. First she uses Twitter to make sure Kail knows about her and Javi and now, she uses the cameras. Screw that ho.

Not that I care about Leah or Kail. I can't stand them.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Not that I care about Leah or Kail. I can't stand them.

Same.  And it leads to a lot of extra frustration for me.  Lol  Everyone in this stupid mess is right about some things and wrong about others (except Bri, I don't think her hamsters are turning her wheel at all).  Bri and Kail were friends at one time, then Bri dates her ex-husband pretty quickly after the divorce, which is shitty and I understand Kail's feelings towards her, but then Kail was a nasty, cheating bitch to Javi, so she deserves to feel shit on.  And I enjoy that Kail is having trouble with Chris after cheating on Javi with him, but then Javi is using time he claimed was for bonding with the boys and giving his attention to this twat.  Then there's the stupid way Javi and Bri act about it, it is very cringe-worthy.  So I find that I am simultaneously rooting for and against both Javi and Kail here.  I guess it comes down to the fact that Kail is getting what she gave, but Javi is acting like an idiot so I can't get fully behind him.  I could go on but I won't.  I will say , though, that one thing I CAN.  NOT.  STAND. is a smug Briana who thinks she's a star now. 

• Love 15
(edited)

Briana is the kind of messy ass person I learned to avoid after around age 19 or so; she would set her world on fire if it meant she got 10 extra minutes of attention. All eyes on her, at all times, no matter the cost. She could barely contain her growing glee the messier things got and it's telling that Brittany warned her about the drama twice. I don't care that much about Leah either way, but I felt bad for her being put in that position. It was definitely a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation, especially since I think Briana was counting on her making the reasonable decision in order to further her own dramatic agenda.

15 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Ohhhhh, javi is such a little bitch!!! He is exactly the kind of person I can't stand being around. He made plans with his children to have a fun time at Disney, and I'm sure they looked forward to spending time with Daddy. Then, he goes and makes the whole trip about Brianna. You could tell all the kids looked very uncomfortable.

This pissed me off so much because it made me think, was he expecting Isaac to run interference for him? He never intended on telling Kail about Bri being there, so what was his original plan if Kail and kids wanted to talk to each other while Bri was around? Was he just going to ignore her calls/Facetimes? Make the kids wait until the coven wasn't around? What was he going to do once they got home and the boys obviously wanted to tell their mom all about their trip? Was he just counting on Isaac, who's such a sensitive kid, to bear the brunt of Kail's surprise once she found the truth out from him instead of Javi? 

Edited by luvly
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Building on a phrase from the immortal Dolly Parton to describe Brianna, Brittany, and Leah getting ready for the VMAs.

It takes  a lot of time, money, and make up/hair people to look that cheap. Schnikies.

And what is up with Kail’s face? Is that bloat from pregnancy, fillers, alcohol....or all three? Between the hair, clothes and  bloat, she looks rode hard and put up wet. Yikes!  I know 40 somethings who look younger and more vibrant. 

Hulk is beginning to make Mackenzie Edwards look young.

5 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

"We're doing such a good job!" Meanwhile the back of Endtable's head looks like she's been sleeping on the back of a cast iron skillet.

Jenelle's crying because she knows that David's child abusing ways have been exposed and he is going to take it out on her. 

If you're going to run your mouth, at least get all of the details straight, Leah. Matter of fact, how about mind your business. You fell right into Brian's messy trap. And speaking of being messy, pot meet kettle, Kail!  Since the moment you have first graced reality tv, it's  been one endless messyfest!

Thank you, Lincoln for saying what we've all been thinking about Lux's name.

Sorry for being gross, but  Bone looks like she smells like used tampons. Kail sure knows how to pick them.

Not like we didn't know Adam was a POS, but to want stop child support in exchange for a name change.....

My biological POS wanted $2000 from my Mom before he would allow me to be adopted. I understand now why Mom could not get away from him fast enough when they were married.

For Aubree's sake he should just let her go. His ego won't allow it. I so identify with her and Chelsea.

5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Bone is in next weeks episode and that is who Briana threatens to slap.  Bone is tweeting away about it now.  

I hate that I have to type someone’s name as Bone.  

I can't remember what I was gong to bitch about. I'll get back to y'all!

• Love 8
(edited)

If this episode was any indication of the future episodes then this show is on its last legs. Boring. Nothing to do with the original premise. 

I just can’t believe I watched a show with two former teen moms getting hair and makeup done for the VMAS then a boring glimpse into the life of yucky Briana and Javi.

I didn’t like the episode. At all. MTV, your teen mom train is losing its engine. Unless I’m apart of an unpopular opinion but this episode was fucking lame and it was the premier...not a good sign.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, luvly said:

Was he just going to ignore her calls/Facetimes? Make the kids wait until the coven wasn't around?

I would not scare the kids with a FaceTime from disgusting Karl.

• Love 2

I thought it was disgusting of frizzy hair Kirsten to stir up a storyline around child abuse.  She acts all sympathetic to Janelle to get the story on film.  Then she very dramatically asks Barb “What is going on?!?!” knowing Barb will get all amped up telling her side of the story.  You could practically see Kirsten smile when she realized she got good film.  Kirsten thinks she set it up for Barb and Jenelle to go after each other all season and she’ll get some kind of producer bonus . . . for a storyline about child abuse.  

I didn’t hear Leah tell Kail they would be staying in the same hotel room.  I heard her say same hotel and then Kail said same hotel room while on the phone with another friend.  Brianna was clearly trying to start shit and Leah, not being to bright, couldn’t understand anything other than something was up so I get why she told Kail.

• Love 21

I think Leah told Kail about Brianna and Javi only because she was afraid of how Kail would react...to Leah...when she saw the footage of the Leah/Brianna discussion.  Kail scares us all!

When Brianna laughs with her mouth wide open and her front teeth sticking out...as she does frequently...she looks just like a donkey!  Not cute.

• Love 15
(edited)
2 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I always hated the telephone game growing up because I could never understand how people screwed up simple details. Leah - here's a simple detail - they're staying in the same HOTEL. Why did she tell Kail they're staying in the same ROOM?? She really is a dumbass. And Addie being annoying the whole segment? Teach that child some manners you dumbass! 

Producer Kristin pissed me off last night. She really does not get it, does she? She does not see the anguish Barb deals with when it comes to Jenelle and her horrible taste in "partners."

And then there was Roxanne. She is so trashy. Ok, fine, you curse like a sailor at home in front of your grandchildren? How about you have some respect for Javi's kids and clean up your language. I caaaaaaaaaaaaan't with her.

Last night On twitter Brianna was saying they were staying in a three bedroom villa. They offered a room to Javi.  Sounds planned to me.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Last night I’m twitter Brianna was saying they were staying in a three bedroom villa. They offered a room to Javi.  Sounds planned to me.  

Yes, I caught that part. What annoyed me was what Briana told Leah in the room (same hotel) and she runtelldat to Kail that it was the same room. I think even Briana realized she should keep some things close.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Kazu said:

Chelsea filed a motion for the name change at the same time she filed to have Adumb's custody time revoked. Adumb broke Stasia's arm in November. He later pissed dirty.

Chelsea's motions were granted in her favor in January 2018. I am sure MTV is fussing with the editing, as usual, as they want to have the drama play out the way they want, not how it actually happened.

@Kazu I love your memory!

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Nathan really thinks he's god's gift, doesn't he?

Nathan is a loser fucking pussy. If you're going to be charged or go to jail for something. It should be for beating the shit out of UBT for touching your son. You fucking pussy POS!

• Love 18
(edited)

Leah discusses the repercussions of telling Kailyn about Briana and Javi’s romance.

Leah is so fucking dumb. What repercussions? Just tell fucking Briana that when you say shit in front of the CAMERA that shit going to come out sooner or late...duh!

Kailyn gets upset when she realizes she'll have to share a room with her ex-husband and the other cast members.

Kail is such a fucking diva, and it's like Bill Maher says, "If you call yourself a diva and you don't do opera. than your are just a BITCH!" Jesus. it;s like she is trying to be Farah 2.0. Girlfriend needs to spend less time worrying about her own room and spend a little more worrying about how she is going to address that double chin. No one who is that young, or who wants to go into broadcasting, should have that hanging around.

Javi talks to Briana about having a long-distance relationship and taking her out on a date.

Ugh, those two fame whores need to get off the bed with their street clothes (GROSS!)  and they both need to wipe those smug looks of their faces. Looking perpetually like the cat who got the canary is not a good a look on anyone. 

Jenelle and Briana chat about awkward vibes with the other cast members. "It's like "mean girls"

Briana and Janelle talking about how much work this show it.. HAHAHAHA. I can't wait for reality to bitch slap those heifers once the show runs out. See also - Kail above. 

Is it just me or does Briana look COMPLETELY different with makeup? I am thinking third class drag queen with make up, as opposed to Trash Ass Bitch for her day job.  (TM California Love for that awesome moniker.)

Also, is it just me (again) or would it be the best thing ever if Barb got her own show? I would totally watch Geriatric Mom. The  trials and tribulations of grandmas raising kids for their useless spawn. Nathan's mom could guest star. ;-)

These people. These fucking people. 

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 15
(edited)

OK you all, let's all bust out our tiny violins of sorrow and play in unison for Jailnail. Barb nailed it when she said Jailnail always takes up for any man she is currently involved with, kids be damned.

Also? Brianna is such a shit stirrer. She is working "Hard for the Money!"  I think people who stir the pot should be forced to lick the spoon. Puta!

Edited by TGinKY
  • Love 16

Damn, Jenelle looked awful in the last scene. I agree that she was only crying because now people know everything isn't sunshine and rainbows on THE LAND. Those poor kids.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, druzy said:

@Kazu I love your memory!

:-) It is wonky sometimes. I sometimes have menopause memory. lol

13 minutes ago, TGinKY said:

OK you all, let's all bust out our tiny violins of sorrow and play in unison for Jailnail. Barb nailed it when she said Jailnail always takes up for any man she is currently involved with, kids be damned.

PTV members nailed it long ago. Barb just confirmed it. :-)

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

I am surprised we haven't caught glimpses of more holes in the wall. There was that episode where we saw that one hole in the door back when Barb was trying to see Jenelle, but she was locked in the room and UBT called the cops on her. 

• Love 5

I feel awful for poor Kaiser... it is obvious that David is abusing him. It broke my heart when Nathan said when Kaiser spills a cup he immediately gets scared and starts to cover his behind. And why would Jace lie to Barbara about David hitting Kaiser...  I don't know why Janelle is constantly covering up for David -these are your children!!! Kaiser needs to get out of that house ASAP, if it means living with Nathan's mom so be it...  I'm sure MTV has tons of footage that can expose David for the POS he is. The only reason Janelle was crying was because she knew David would be pissed if he heard what was going on...

Briana is a sh*t-stirrer and she knew damn well that Leah was going to tell Kailyn all about their planned trip. Then she pretended to act surprised when she found out from Javi that Leah told Kailyn about it.

• Love 21

Absolutely Janelle was crying because she knew David was going to flip out  when he found out. 

I'm so scared for little Kaiser.  That pos has been hitting him and Janelle let's him. 

Kail is an awful person but I can't stand Brianna.  You can tell she's not even into Javi.  

• Love 17

I am surprised that they are showing footage of UBT. I figured once he got fired, they would re edit and cut him out. What an asshole and Janelle is an asshole too. I have zero doubt that UBT spanked kaiser for pooping his diaper. He probably just got a new one and pooped it right away. Yes it's frustrating, my kid did the same thing, every night, like clockwork after his bath. But you don't beat the shit out of him for it!! And I fucking hate the producer who is always trying to pump Barb to rag on Janelle and UBT on camera. I realize it's her job, but it's so obvious what she is doing. 

So Leah's story line is about Kail? Snore. 

Javi is a little bitch. Kail is a big bitch. Lux is one unattractive baby. Lincoln speaks truth. At least Kail let Isaac go on vacation with Javi. I can see her being a brat and telling him no and crushing Isaac's soul. 

I FF through Chelsea. Nothing to see there. 

Good to see the coven intact for another season. So none of them have more than one kid by the same baby daddy? Leah doesn't count cuz it's twins. I guess Chelsea, although she wasn't pg yet. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, eskimo said:

I'm no fan of Leah, but I think Briana put her in a bad spot by giving her this info on camera.  I personally don't give two shits about Kail, but her and Leah are friends, what did dumb-as-fuck Briana think she would do?  Unpopular Opinion, but I side with Leah on this one.  I, too, would pick my friend over some tramp I barely know.  Kail was going to know that Leah had the info.  I know it's heavily edited, but Briana seemed to make a big production in that room over all things Javi.  Facetiming him and then pretending to be shy about who it was.  Puh-leeze.  The second-hand embarrassment ran deep for me. 

I'm inclined to agree with you. Why was she even in Leah's room? For the first time in her life Leah is being normal and stable, and you breeze in there with your super obvious "oh tee hee why are you calling me?" She's about as subtle as a sledgehammer. She wanted nothing more than for that phone call to "leak" to Leah so she could stick it to Kailyn. I would've done the same thing, if I were friends with Kailyn.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Kail is an awful person but I can't stand Brianna.  You can tell she's not even into Javi.  

Sounds just like Kail when she was married to Javi.

I can't even muster anymore energy in discussing the whole Leah-Kail-Briana-Javi situation since it is so fucking petty and trifling. As if Kail hasn't exposed her boys to random dudes.

I am so past these storylines.

The only one that remains the same is Jenelle and UBT since it is the same shit day after day - kids being abused and being exposed to abuse, cursing, and the whole toxic environment.

• Love 11
(edited)
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And I'm not even 100% against SPANKING as a form of discipline. But if I were Nathan, I'd be damned if some other man would be spanking MY kid. Not to mention, David is not the type to spank appropriately. He's the type to spank way too hard, way too often, and out of anger.

Well, I am 100% against spanking, and this is why.  What is "too hard"?  What is "too often"?  Does anyone ever spank when truly, completely devoid of anger, like after an hour to calm down and reflect?  Don't hit people.  Period.

I'm glad that it's being considered abuse on the show.  It might be the only good thing that ever comes out of it.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Love 12

More lunch time trash tv for me to watch! Yay!  * Does not include the Houska DeBoer family.  I heart them.  They have boring story, but are a great family.  Chelsea is so thin! Her face looked so different!

I totally think that Jenelle was crying because he David was going to beat her.  Absolutely.  I feel so bad for the kids.  Jace always looks scared to death to say anything.  

Who the hell is Bone and is that a real name?!  

• Love 10