Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Not to Stir the Pot, But...

druzy
  • Start Topic

Briana reveals surprising news about her and Javi to Leah, which Leah then shares with Kailyn.

Jenelle risks losing custody of Kaiser when Nathan’s mom makes shocking allegations.

Adam is arrested again, forcing Chelsea to rethink visitation.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Briana reveals surprising news about her and Javi to Leah, which Leah then shares with Kailyn.

Jenelle risks losing custody of Kaiser when Nathan’s mom makes shocking allegations.

Adam is arrested again, forcing Chelsea to rethink visitation.

That fake crying.   Ugh I don’t know if I can watch this season y’all! 

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Mkay said:

That fake crying.   Ugh I don’t know if I can watch this season y’all! 

Even if you don't watch you still can snark with us!

• Love 12
(edited)

Haven't watched yet (ETA maybe because it hasn't been shown yet), but from the photo posted--wow!  Chelsea has lost a *lot* of weight!  I didn't recognize her, had to read the caption.

About Kaiser:  I suspected neglect at least, just from what we saw on tv.  He was mostly ignored, and a couple of times I saw UBT be rough in handling him.  And as always, if this is what is shown, imagine what's going on that we don't see.  I wonder about MTV's liability here, too.  I know they are not mandatory reporters, but one would think any human being would mention how the kid was being treated to someone further up the chain of command, and *that* person should feel an obligation to report.  I had an uneasy feeling about him, and I'm really glad Nathan's mom is having this investigated.  I am sure he would be better off with his grandmother than with Jenelle, and I suspect secretly Jenelle would be relieved to be rid of him.  Poor little kid.  It's not his fault his birth parents, and his step-parent, are all such assholes.

Edited by Mothra
time travel not feasible at this date
  • Love 21
19 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Haven't watched yet, but from the photo posted--wow!  Chelsea has lost a *lot* of weight!  I didn't recognize her, had to read the caption.

About Kaiser:  I suspected neglect at least, just from what we saw on tv.  He was mostly ignored, and a couple of times I saw UBT be rough in handling him.  And as always, if this is what is shown, imagine what's going on that we don't see.  I wonder about MTV's liability here, too.  I know they are not mandatory reporters, but one would think any human being would mention how the kid was being treated to someone further up the chain of command, and *that* person should feel an obligation to report.  I had an uneasy feeling about him, and I'm really glad Nathan's mom is having this investigated.  I am sure he would be better off with his grandmother than with Jenelle, and I suspect secretly Jenelle would be relieved to be rid of him.  Poor little kid.  It's not his fault his birth parents, and his step-parent, are all such assholes.

I've commented on this before, but it's been a while...I'm not a betting woman, but I'm willing to wager that after the Amber abuse incident, MTV and the TM production company got so much heat that they now intentionally leave anything that's disturbing/criminal on the cutting room floor. They're "documentarians" but also "producers" trying to balance keeping their talent happy and not creating undue legal complications for any parties. 

It makes sense that we see secondary and tertiary characters doing more illegal things than the moms themselves. They don't care that much about the likes of Ryan and Adam and David. 

There was also that now deleted reddit AMA with the camera man talking about why he quit and, in particular, Leah's messy messy house.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle's working hard on her relationship with Jace this Season on Teen Mom 2-lol

In other words, Jenelle is trying to look like she gives a crap about Jace instead of just wanting to stick it to Barb. We see you, Jenelle.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

There's a drastic difference in the happy faces of Chelsea's kids vs. Jenelle's assortment of soulmate souvenir kids. 

LOL @ soulmate souvenir kids! Good one!

Also, Jenelle never works hard at anything other than bagging her soulmate du jour.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Right? It's meth, right? That would explain it all.

I have adult (hormonal) acne and this....does not look like that.  

Just look at the "mom of" pictures of the kids.  There's a drastic difference in the happy faces of Chelsea's kids vs. Jenelle's assortment of soulmate souvenir kids. 

Bolded: LMAO! That is the best description.

• Love 10

Between the promos indicating we're going to see lots of Brianna/Javi/Kail, and Jenelle working on improving her relationship with Jace - I don't want to watch. Although I would like to see the famous balloon footage, I imagine that will be excerpted somewhere . . . .  If you want to show me Kail & Leah & Chelsea, ok - I'm actually interested in how all three are faring - but I don't want to see anything of Brianna (or Javi) at all, and I only want to see Jenelle in a package explaining why she - and not just David - have been kicked off the show.  

• Love 15

I've actually decided I am going to watch the new season. I haven't watched in a few years but because of you guys I'm going back in. I love snarking with you guys too much so at risk of my blood pressure, I'm going to watch. 

• Love 23
(edited)
2 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I've actually decided I am going to watch the new season. I haven't watched in a few years but because of you guys I'm going back in. I love snarking with you guys too much so at risk of my blood pressure, I'm going to watch. 

WELCOME BACK MY SISTER!

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 11

I haven't been keeping up w/this show lately, got tired of their diva behavior. If you're gonna walk off and kick producers out everytime there's something you don't like going on, then you're not doing your job and if you can't do your job of entertaining me, then I'm not gonna help your show bring in the ratings. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Tonight’s the night. I look forward to talking about it with y’all.  I kinda dread giving them ratings.  

We are a small group. We don't even make a dent in the ratings. One of us choosing not to watch doesn't make a difference. :-) 

Countdown to watching the shit that we already snarked on in real time. lol

• Love 11
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, druzy said:

I get that in the grand scheme of things, Chelsea is the best we've got

but does she really need to be so fucking *extra* every time she opens her mouth?

• Love 13

These girls are going to need a Groupon Tutorial when the Teen Mom franchise is cancelled. Reality is going to hit them hard.

They will also need a tutorial on Hotwire.com. Those suites won't pay for themselves. 

• Love 14
23 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I haven't been keeping up w/this show lately, got tired of their diva behavior. If you're gonna walk off and kick producers out everytime there's something you don't like going on, then you're not doing your job and if you can't do your job of entertaining me, then I'm not gonna help your show bring in the ratings. 

I have stopped too. I just check in on the threads here. I stopped with not watching the last few episodes of TM OG and I am cured. Lol. I have no plans to watch TM 2 either. Yea me (and you). ?

• Love 6

Now we have another Ryan to confuse us!

Hey Nathan, I don't care if I had charges pending against me, I would go to court and fight for my child who most likely is being abused.

• Love 18

Building on a phrase from the immortal Dolly Parton to describe Brianna, Brittany, and Leah getting ready for the VMAs.

It takes  a lot of time, money, and make up/hair people to look that cheap. Schnikies.

And what is up with Kail’s face? Is that bloat from pregnancy, fillers, alcohol....or all three? Between the hair, clothes and  bloat, she looks rode hard and put up wet. Yikes!  I know 40 somethings who look younger and more vibrant. 

• Love 20

Remember when Kanal went into Javi's house and stole the tickets to Disneyland and a Twitter war ensued. Is this the timeline they are showing or was that last season?

cd.png

• Love 12

Why is Biana (I don't know how she spells her name) hitting her infant daughter with a towel? I get that it may be cute but she was doing it dismissively and it looked like she didn't want to deal with her. Okay- I'm nitpicking.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

Why is Biana (I don't know how she spells her name) hitting her infant daughter with a towel? I get that it may be cute but she was doing it dismissively and it looked like she didn't want to deal with her. Okay- I'm nitpicking.

I noticed that too. The baby didn't seem interested in it.

• Love 6