Type keyword(s) to search

Scheana Marie: Those Gold Shorts Aren't Going to Wear Themselves

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, Marley said:

Oh what a hilarious joke. That Brock sure is a comedian. I never thought Scheana could sound stupider but this is so dumb. What is the joke supposed to be? She’s so crazy and delusional.

At least she was right about it being funny, sad, but funny.

• Love 5
On 2/20/2022 at 3:04 AM, Marley said:

Oh what a hilarious joke. That Brock sure is a comedian. I never thought Scheana could sound stupider but this is so dumb. What is the joke supposed to be? She’s so crazy and delusional.

You forgot to include "desperate".

• Love 9
On 9/14/2017 at 1:07 PM, Rebecca said:

@HunterHunted yeah, they're old. I think all of it was before season one of VR even.

It's a boring story but I actually "discovered" Stassi right before VR started when I stumbled upon Queen Bees (a reality show Stassi was on at 19) late one night. I googled the contestants to see what they were doing at the time and found Stassi's model mayhem account. It also linked to Jax's model account. Then I discovered they were about to start filming a show with Lisa so I kept up with what they were doing and they both deleted their model mayhem profiles before the show started. I also found pictures of Jax with an older, gay actor and Jax was identified as his boyfriend. (I posted all that on TWoP at the time.) 

So Jax is bisexual??

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/1/2021 at 4:02 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

I'm months late on this, but don't keep up to date on all things Scheana.  Anyway, how absolutely Scheana is this dress?

Screenshot_20210701-135923_Instagram.jpg

That’s seriously one of the cringiest (that may or may not be a word 😄) dresses I’ve ever seen.  WTH was she thinking??!! 😶

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

So Jax is bisexual??

They’ve alluded to it but he got really upset. It was when they were in Miami a few seasons ago. I think Jax is buysexual meaning he would’ve done whatever for money and a nice place to stay lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Marley said:

They’ve alluded to it but he got really upset. It was when they were in Miami a few seasons ago. I think Jax is buysexual meaning he would’ve done whatever for money and a nice place to stay lol.

Yep, Gay For Pay.  Stassi's comment that he would "Bang anything" is actually true.  And this is what Brittany's mother got upset about more than Jax sticking his dick in hundreds of other women and non-stop cheating on her daughter.  Because... priorities???

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 2/24/2022 at 9:50 PM, SarahPrtr said:

Yep, Gay For Pay.  Stassi's comment that he would "Bang anything" is actually true.  And this is what Brittany's mother got upset about more than Jax sticking his dick in hundreds of other women and non-stop cheating on her daughter.  Because... priorities???

Lol yea and she didn’t care about his obvious coke issues either but if there’s a whiff of gayness attached to him oh no. I think Brittany’s family is hidden homophobic.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 2/26/2022 at 12:48 PM, Marley said:

Lol yea and she didn’t care about his obvious coke issues either but if there’s a whiff of gayness attached to him oh no. I think Brittany’s family is hidden homophobic.

There are MANY Kentuckians who are homophonic.  On any given Sunday, there are preachers who base their entire sermon around the sin of homosexuality.  I’ve sat through several of those sermons in my 62 years as a Kentuckian.  There are also a lot of gay Kentuckians who are in the closet, and they’ll die that way, because they don’t want to face the criticism and disappoint/embarrass their family. 🙁

• Sad 4
  • Love 2

Apparently everyone but Stassi and Beau are at Scheana’s destination wedding this weekend.  I think Stassi and Beau are total outcasts now, no matter what the event, party or get-together happens to be.  It must eating Stassi alive.  It is kind of sad tho that Hartford no longer has any playmates.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I would rather listen to someone scraping forks up and down a chalkboard than listen to this idiot’s voice - it’s a combination of vocal fry and a Pee Wee Herman impression.  My hand is on the mute button during every scene in which she’s yapping.

Nothing about this try-hard is authentic, it’s really sad.  Not that this is unique within the world of reality TV, of course.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
On 3/9/2023 at 1:45 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does anyone know if Scheana conceived naturally, or did they use her thawed ova?

I’m 99% sure that she didn’t conceive naturally.  
I’ve been watching VP reruns from 2016, and Scheana screwed up when she started messing with her face.  She was a very pretty, natural-looking girl a few years ago.  It’s a damned shame that she obviously thought she wasn’t pretty enough.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Scheana's video:

This is from 2020

Kyle Chan is the birthday boy. He's the jeweler used on the show. After Scandoval broke, the Douchestache was making people friendship bracelets from Kyle Chan's place and gave one to the TMZ guy.

Around the 5 minute mark you'll see the douche...look who is standing in front of him in the pink wig , while Ariana joins Scheana on stage.

Raquel is seriously Single White Female

4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

New song.

Scheana shouldn't be singing. And I see her friends and fake accounts are posting raving reviews on YouTube.

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 1
On 8/19/2023 at 8:45 PM, ZettaK said:

Scheana shouldn't be singing. And I see her friends and fake accounts are posting raving reviews on YouTube.

If people want to listen to that type of noise masquerading as music then Scheana might as well be "singing" it 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 1