Type keyword(s) to search

Scheana Marie: Those Gold Shorts Aren't Going to Wear Themselves

• Start Topic

@HunterHunted yeah, they're old. I think all of it was before season one of VR even.

It's a boring story but I actually "discovered" Stassi right before VR started when I stumbled upon Queen Bees (a reality show Stassi was on at 19) late one night. I googled the contestants to see what they were doing at the time and found Stassi's model mayhem account. It also linked to Jax's model account. Then I discovered they were about to start filming a show with Lisa so I kept up with what they were doing and they both deleted their model mayhem profiles before the show started. I also found pictures of Jax with an older, gay actor and Jax was identified as his boyfriend. (I posted all that on TWoP at the time.) 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

@HunterHunted yeah, they're old. I think all of it was before season one of VR even.

It's a boring story but I actually "discovered" Stassi right before VR started when I stumbled upon Queen Bees (a reality show Stassi was on at 19) late one night. I googled the contestants to see what they were doing at the time and found Stassi's model mayhem account. It also linked to Jax's model account. Then I discovered they were about to start filming a show with Lisa so I kept up with what they were doing and they both deleted their model mayhem profiles before the show started. I also found pictures of Jax with an older, gay actor and Jax was identified as his boyfriend. (I posted all that on TWoP at the time.) 

I remember Queen Bees!

• Love 4
On 9/14/2017 at 1:16 PM, teapot said:

I remember Queen Bees!

I'm ashamed because I liked it. I wanted more seasons. I still wonder if that crazy Brittany girl who ended up leaving QB early and had name dropped Brody Jenner was the "Brittany Canada whore" that Lauren Conrad saw he had listed in his phone on an episode of The Hills. I wish I could rewatch Queen Bees but it's nowhere to me found.

On 9/16/2017 at 2:52 PM, ivygirl said:

@Rebecca your story is at least as interesting (if not moreso) than Jack and Brittany Take Kentucky ;)

It's sad because it's probably true. I've only half watched that shitshow to keep up with Sexy Unique Podcast.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 4
(edited)

I’m watching a random episode from last season. Direct quote from Scheana: “I’m a planner and Shay and I have been married for two years now so obviously buying a house and having kids is the next step in our relationship. I’m gonna do anything it takes so that I can become a mother.” She planned to get pregnant “that summer.” Yeah, I’m sure Rob had a lot to do with “naming their future child” Madison Marie Parks-Valeta. 

This is also the episode where Scheana says that she and Shay “went to therapy once and never needed it again” because they “learned how to communicate.” The delusions are pathological with her!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10

I know Scheana gets a lot of grief for being dumb, shallow and vapid, but really Rob is an asshole, too. He knows exactly how she feels and he intentionally leads her on, probably for sex and air time. I know she’s a grown woman, but he’s taking advantage of her feelings for him and it pisses me off. It’s not fair of him to keep her in his back pocket. If he were a good human being, he would be honest with how he feels about her and where he thinks the relationship is going.

For as much grief as Jax gets from the group, Rob should get some, too.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Silo said:

I know Scheana gets a lot of grief for being dumb, shallow and vapid, but really Rob is an asshole, too. He knows exactly how she feels and he intentionally leads her on, probably for sex and air time. I know she’s a grown woman, but he’s taking advantage of her feelings for him and it pisses me off. It’s not fair of him to keep her in his back pocket. If he were a good human being, he would be honest with how he feels about her and where he thinks the relationship is going.

For as much grief as Jax gets from the group, Rob should get some, too.

I don't feel bad for her. Scheana was in love with the idea of him and his life. She took every opportunity to use Rob as a means to insult Shay and she was in a rush to move forward with Rob as way to make herself and everyone else forget her 'mistake' with Shay.

• Love 22
On 3/23/2018 at 4:18 PM, Silo said:

All I’m saying is that I don’t think she’s completely responsible for her delusions about Rob. I think she’s being egged on by him.

I agree. I think Sheena is looking for any sliver of hope and is generally pretty crazy about feeling the need to present a perfect life to the world (her pointing to her own face as a demonstration of how happy Brittany should being just one example), but I think Rob knows the crazy he’s dealing with and is taking advantage of her delusions to get on TV. When Scheana goes psycho eyes on anyone who implies that Rob might not be feeling true love, I think about half of it is Scheena crazy and about half is her hearing a different story from Rob when they’re alone.

• Love 12
On 11/6/2014 at 2:49 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

What the fuck did Shay do with the bottom of his pants????  Tuck 'em into his weird looking shoes?  WTF are those things anyway?  Shoes or boots or booties?  Man, that looks like shit.  Otherwise, I kinda like the way Shay looks.  And yeah, while I burst out laughing at Scheana's I Dream of Jeannie wedding getup, I like that she tried to do something different.  Actually, it's a really sweet pic cuz they do look honestly very happy.

But that didn't last very long

• Love 2

I feel bad for LVP. I’ve been watching season 3 (?). The season Scheana and Shay get married. LVP was extremely supportive. She let Shay propose to Scheana at her home. She upgraded Scheana’s hotel room for the bachelorette party. Pandora donated a lot of alcohol for the wedding. LVP said several times that Scheana is marrying the love of her life, seems so happy, etc. 

So to listen to Scheana babbling on and on and on about Rob and their daughter must be pretty upsetting for LVP. Scheana encouraged so many people to get invested in that marriage, then she just tosses it aside, and is now trying to paint a  new picture of her fairytale life with Rob. I would be frustrated if I were LVP.

• Love 12

Now that Scheana lives in Vegas, is she done with the show?

Also, she hangs out almost daily with Kailah from MTV Challenge/Real Word and Ronnie from Jersey Shore (yuck). 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, snarts said:

Also, she hangs out almost daily with Kailah from MTV Challenge/Real Word and Ronnie from Jersey Shore (yuck). 

The times she's been missing, people put their hands together and say "thank you" on the show and the TV audience! ;-)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, snarts said:

Her run in the Vegas show ends right as the next season of Vanderpump Rules begins filming. Either she'll be back in L.A. at the start of the new season or the Vegas show will try to capitalize on the publicity and feature her last performance on the show, maybe with a cast visit to come see her or something like that.

• Love 1
(edited)

Scheana - 20 years from now:

= Sonja Morgan.

Delusional. Living in the past, always selling 'how great her life was and the love of her life was'. Cloying. Excessive. Namedropping. Hanger on. Whimsical about a fairytale life that never was. Making shit up about current money making projects. Pathological silly need for attention and to stay on TV.

In debt.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 20
On 5/2/2018 at 4:21 PM, Bossa Nova said:

Scheana - 20 years from now:

= Sonja Morgan.

Delusional. Living in the past, always selling 'how great her life was and the love of her life was'. Cloying. Excessive. Namedropping. Hanger on. Whimsical about a fairytale life that never was. Making shit up about current money making projects. Pathological silly need for attention and to stay on TV.

In debt.

This is so spot on it's scary. 

I need to go lie down for 45 minutes. No. An hour. A FULL HOUR. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 3/23/2018 at 4:18 PM, Silo said:

All I’m saying is that I don’t think she’s completely responsible for her delusions about Rob. I think she’s being egged on by him.

Sorry, but I beg to differ. She is a grown ass adult and is responsible for her own behavior and how she acts/reacts to people around her. OTOH, if she's really got a personality disorder - and I think she does as she's a classic narcissist - is she responsible for her own actions? I say yes, yes she is. She is the sort of person who should never ever be allowed on a reality show because she doesn't really live *in* reality. As soon as BravHo and TLC see people like her on their shows, they should cut them loose immediately.  It's not entertaining to watch a person with mental health issues be an asshole on TV, at least it's not entertaining to me, and I cant be alone in that feeling, can I?

• Love 4
(edited)

Scheana claims they’re just close friends but I don’t generally go on a “double date” (they’re with another couple) vacation and hold the hand of a guy who is just my close friend. She needs to shut the front door because her proclamation that she’s going to be single for a year was such a joke, I don’t think she’s even capable of that. 

Also, am I the only one who finds swimming suits like that, that are practically a thong, an “over share” of one’s body? I know they’re everywhere now but I can’t help but think wtf. I even see 15-16 year olds wearing them! It’s verging on obscene and no one has ever called me a prude before so I don’t think I have overly puritanical beliefs about the human body, I just don’t need to see someone’s near full ass staring me in the face in public.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Scheana claims they’re just close friends but I don’t generally go on a “double date” (they’re with another couple) vacation and hold the hand of a guy who is just my close friend. She needs to shut the front door because her proclamation that she’s going to be single for a year was such a joke, I don’t think she’s even capable of that. 

Also, am I the only one who finds swimming suits like that, that are practically a thong, an “over share” of one’s body? I know they’re everywhere now but I can’t help but think wtf. I even see 15-16 year olds wearing them! It’s verging on obscene and no one has ever called me a prude before so I don’t think I have overly puritanical beliefs about the human body, I just don’t need to see someone’s near full ass staring me in the face in public.

I saw someone wearing one inside an In-n-Out and felt like an old prude too, but I feel like I don't need to see ass while getting a burger, it's unsanitary.  It wasn't even at the beach.

• Love 10

Scheana looks like she's put some weight back on and it really suits her. She looks so much better with a few extra pounds. Way less praying mantis-like. She still looks skinny but in a good way now. Too bad her personality is still repugnant. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/30/2018 at 4:18 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Speaking of looking like a  praying mantis, the camera shot of her eating the pasta from the shot glass at the end of the reunion gave me life. The editors REALLY hate her.

Caught that too. The cameras lingered on her eating that thing. 

I don't know what to say. Other than she is ridiculous.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Had to laugh at this subreddit featuring a shot of Scheana’s fridge. She declares that she “loves having a full fridge” and it’s 98% liquid. My first thought was: Guess this shows how thirsty she is?

OMG. Not to mention all the Core water bottles too. I guess now that Below Deck is over, they will start bombarding us with the VPR kids. I want to scream at Bravo (and Core): “Stop trying to make Core happen!”

Oh, and Scheana. I know “it’s all happening,”* but, girl, for you: “It’s not going to happen!”**

*TM Penny Lane and Scheana’s arm.

**TM Regina George

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, vmarsissmart said:

I'm still curious as to why (and how?) Schena was at the superbowl and with teddi mellencamp??

She also just did Heather Dubrow's podcast, she is getting around with the RHs.  I haven't heard the podcast.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:04 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I feel bad for LVP. I’ve been watching season 3 (?). The season Scheana and Shay get married. LVP was extremely supportive. She let Shay propose to Scheana at her home. She upgraded Scheana’s hotel room for the bachelorette party. Pandora donated a lot of alcohol for the wedding. LVP said several times that Scheana is marrying the love of her life, seems so happy, etc. 

So to listen to Scheana babbling on and on and on about Rob and their daughter must be pretty upsetting for LVP. Scheana encouraged so many people to get invested in that marriage, then she just tosses it aside, and is now trying to paint a  new picture of her fairytale life with Rob. I would be frustrated if I were LVP.

Was that what Lisa Vanderbucks was talking about in the season eight premier when she said she didn't like being made to look bad about married couples?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 2/18/2021 at 3:02 PM, jaybird2 said:

i just saw a pic of scheana and her baby daddy......boy does he look pregnant!!

she likes hot guys...he's not!!

He truly has embraced the Dad Bod life! Good for them if they’re happy though.

643F212E-F3C3-4B86-9A73-985FDA4EDF63.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/21/2021 at 5:45 AM, Sun-Bun said:

He truly has embraced the Dad Bod life! Good for them if they’re happy though.

643F212E-F3C3-4B86-9A73-985FDA4EDF63.jpeg

GAH, I hate myself for saying this, but his body is actually very muscular and he has more muscles than fat.  And if he were wearing shorts instead of dicky-danglers (that's what we call Speedo briefs in Australia!), he would actually look a lot better.  It's that beef-cakey look where someone who isn't very tall has thick muscles, so he almost looks portly and chunky.  But if he had better proportions, he would look taller and leaner.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

GAH, I hate myself for saying this, but his body is actually very muscular and he has more muscles than fat.  And if he were wearing shorts instead of dicky-danglers (that's what we call Speedo briefs in Australia!), he would actually look a lot better.  It's that beef-cakey look where someone who isn't very tall has thick muscles, so he almost looks portly and chunky.  But if he had better proportions, he would look taller and leaner.

Haha - thanks! That's what I'll be calling them from now on too 😄😄 😄 

• LOL 3
On 4/29/2018 at 10:04 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I doubt Lisa Vanderbucks cares, as long as it boosts her show's ratings. 

• Love 4
On 2/18/2021 at 4:02 PM, jaybird2 said:

i just saw a pic of scheana and her baby daddy......boy does he look pregnant!!

she likes hot guys...he's not!!

He was hot before he gained all that weight. His face is unrecognizable. Scheana looks great. She and Brittney are both due the same month, right? What a difference. 

• Love 1
On 3/6/2021 at 12:26 PM, bichonblitz said:

He was hot before he gained all that weight. His face is unrecognizable. Scheana looks great. She and Brittney are both due the same month, right? What a difference. 

He’s lost weight, and I think he’s good-looking now.  He seems like a really nice guy.  He and Scheana appear to be crazy about the baby and each other.

• Love 2

How nice of a guy can he really be tho when he basically has abandoned his other 2 kids in Australia. I guess we don’t know the full story but it looks pretty pathetic.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Oh, Scheana!  I don’t want her heart getting broken again

i think she is painfully un-self-aware, but I’ve never thought she meant any harm, so I always hated it when people treated her like  crap

• Love 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, teapot said:

Oh, Scheana!  I don’t want her heart getting broken again

i think she is painfully un-self-aware, but I’ve never thought she meant any harm, so I always hated it when people treated her like  crap

I mean Scheana has also treated people like crap and was clearly hyper aware about how she dealt with a shit ton of different things surrounding her relationship to her ex-husband and his issues pre-marriage, during and the on camera “break-up”.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5

Scheana Shay Claims Brock Davies Paid For Her Engagement Ring With Multiple Credits Cards “To Be Funny”

“I like to correct people,” Scheana begins. “If you don’t like me based on the correct information and full story, that’s fine.” However, she says that “Brock thought it would be funny to put a little bit on each card.” Totally, I get it, how funny, or wait, is it? “He could have put it all on one card, but he was like, ‘Oh, I’ll put a little bit on this a little bit on that.’”  

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

How stupid does she think people are?! We all know that Brock didn’t have a big enough credit limit on his card to only use one card. That’s why he had to spread it out. And if he pays off his credit cards the way he pays child support, that morganite ring will end up as expensive as the Hope diamond because of the interest rates. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

If you didn’t do so already, I suggest clicking the link in this article (copied below) to see the original interview that it was based on in Us—be sure to read the article and click the video at the top, as each includes different information. Scheana is the kind of person who has always worked overtime to excuse the poor behavior of her boyfriends, but it was funny seeing her go out of her way to explain that the morganite ring (which she wanted) was worth more than they paid for it (who cares?!) and that she thought they would sneak off to a different winery to get married (without arranging anything) and only canceled the plan when they realized Brock wanted to do it at Raquel and James’s winery. But, most importantly, they were wrapping up filming so all of this HAD TO take place then. Presumably because if it doesn’t happen on camera, what’s the point? She’s hoping for a season 10…since they still haven’t gotten married, maybe they’ll plan for filming? I wonder whether they’ll actually get married if the show is canceled?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scheana-shay-brock-bought-ring-with-multiple-credit-cards-to-be-funny/

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

How stupid does she think people are?! We all know that Brock didn’t have a big enough credit limit on his card to only use one card. That’s why he had to spread it out. And if he pays off his credit cards the way he pays child support, that morganite ring will end up as expensive as the Hope diamond because of the interest rates. 

Yet Brock was able to get that $500K visa when he moved. 🤔

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, JenE4 said:

She’s hoping for a season 10…since they still haven’t gotten married, maybe they’ll plan for filming?

I'm pretty sure that's what a wedding in Bali is supposed to be for (NOT so they can invite his family) 😄

• Love 6