Type keyword(s) to search

Stassi Schroeder: Don't Fuck With Her Birthday

• Start Topic

I don’t know how I feel about Stassis new boyfriend. He seems better than Patrick but that’s a low bar. And he does seem better than Jax, but again low bar? Also I don’t know if I believe anything I see on Instagram and Instagram stories. Isn’t it all part of an image at this point? So who knows what he is really like. He does seem to fit in with the group which is better than Patrick who literally acts like it’s a chore to hang out with Stassi and her friends.

• Love 8

They seem to laugh a lot which, for me, is key to a great relationship. I don't recall her laughing as much with Jax, and definitely not with Patrick. 

They're currently in Italy meeting his extended family.  Happy for Stassi, as she seems happy.

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, snarts said:

They seem to laugh a lot which, for me, is key to a great relationship. I don't recall her laughing as much with Jax, and definitely not with Patrick. 

They're currently in Italy meeting his extended family.  Happy for Stassi, as she seems happy.

Yeah, with Jax she was always yelling at him and yes when the show first started they were literally in the cusp of a breakup. With Patrick from what I see, she always seems unsure of herself. Speaking of that has anyone caught the sneak peak when Stassi introduces Patrick and Lisa? Even Lisa comments on Stassis odd behavior.

• Love 3
On 29/04/2018 at 6:44 AM, snarts said:

I was listening to her Podcast from Italy this week.  I don't know if anyone here watches Teen Mom2, but Beau reminds me a lot of Cole, Chelsea's husband. Funny, easy going and goofy.  I think he seems like a great guy and hope they are together for a very long time.

• Love 5
On 5/25/2018 at 2:13 PM, cheewhiz said:

I was listening to her Podcast from Italy this week.  I don't know if anyone here watches Teen Mom2, but Beau reminds me a lot of Cole, Chelsea's husband. Funny, easy going and goofy.  I think he seems like a great guy and hope they are together for a very long time.

I like him way more than boring Cole. I’m assuming Beau parties a lot in order to fit with these people. I  have to assume he has way more of an edge than Cole. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I like him way more than boring Cole. I’m assuming Beau parties a lot in order to fit with these people. I  have to assume he has way more of an edge than Cole. 

I think it's his unabashed goofiness that reminds me of Cole.  Beau has much more of an edge for sure.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Stassi just posted an Instagram story with Tan France from Queer Eye.  They are in Istanbul, I'm curious how this came to be. I'm down for a Queer Eye - Pump Rules crossover 

It’s probably a promo thing for the shows. She mentioned going away this weekend with Katie on her podcast but said it was a work trip. 

• Love 2
On 5/25/2018 at 2:13 PM, cheewhiz said:

I see shades of Cole in his kindness, but he is not weird-goofy like Cole, with the baby talk and all of that.  And his voice is about 5 octaves lower than lady-talker Cole.

• Love 3

Anyone (going to admit that they’re) reading Next Level Basic? I have a ton of Audible credits so I “bought” the audio book. I’m through the first three chapters and it’s kind of wearing as her self centeredness isn’t tempered by the other VPR folks. She says “AF” wayyyyy too frequently. And yes, she reads the book but it almost doesn’t sound like her because the tempo for reading the book is kind of slow. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Anyone (going to admit that they’re) reading Next Level Basic? I have a ton of Audible credits so I “bought” the audio book. I’m through the first three chapters and it’s kind of wearing as her self centeredness isn’t tempered by the other VPR folks. She says “AF” wayyyyy too frequently. And yes, she reads the book but it almost doesn’t sound like her because the tempo for reading the book is kind of slow. 

just ordered it.  

• Love 2
On 4/17/2019 at 8:34 PM, ivygirl said:

I put enough money in her pockets by watching this show.  I have no interest in her book, just like I have no interest in her podcast.

• Love 14

Finished the Next Level Basic audiobook. A couple chapters, like the one on “foodies,” are pretty funny. The rest... you have to be REALLY interested in Stassi to care about. Some sections are super eye-rolly. It was kind of fun to listen to as I drove, but I feel like sitting down and reading it would have been a waste of time. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

A little surprised but kinda not really. Whether it STAYS there is another question.

It will definitely be the NYT bestseller with the most “[Adjective] AF”s for a looonnnnnng time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Much to my pleasant surprise, I thought she was great! A natural comedian with awesome timing. Although she really needs to chill with whatever she’s getting injected into her face; I’ve never noticed it before, but she’s starting to look a little weird and extra “done” now. She and LaLa must go to the same doctor!

• Love 4

I'm not going to not give Stassi her due. Her delivery was good. She has always had great timing. However, Stassi has been on reality TV since her teens. Vanderpump Rules is her third reality show. She is approaching 15 years in reality TV. She must have had great timing to survive this long. Stassi has always been very funny and had great comedic timing even if I think a bunch of the shit she says outside of the show is completely reprehensible.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, teapot said:

According to Stassi's Instagram stories, she & Beau are in Rome with one of their producers.  I wonder if they got a spinoff.

They are wedding planning, will production fly all the way to Rome to film the wedding?

• Love 2

now she has a web series.

https://www.bravotv.com/basically-stassi

okay, I say this as someone who doesn't hate her, and I kinda like that the other girls must be DYING of jealousy, but...are we getting a little saturated?

podcast, book, book tour, podcast tour, digital series...

and not for nothin', but she kind of just keeps on telling the same stories over and over again.

(maybe I'M the one who's jealous....)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, teapot said:

okay, I say this as someone who doesn't hate her, and I kinda like that the other girls must be DYING of jealousy, but...are we getting a little saturated?

and not for nothin', but she kind of just keeps on telling the same stories over and over again.

I don't find her all that interesting/intriguing/exciting/whatever so I was saturated plenty by her being on just VPR; all this extra shit, zero interest from me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 11/18/2019 at 12:45 PM, teapot said:

She really does not have much to say.  I am confused about this.  Although, web series don't usually go anywhere.. so she will probably not get her own tv show from this.  But still, what do her fans see in her?

• Love 6
On 12/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, heatherchandler said:

She really does not have much to say.  I am confused about this.  Although, web series don't usually go anywhere.. so she will probably not get her own tv show from this.  But still, what do her fans see in her?

Seriously. I like Stassi okay and find her talking heads somewhat amusing because she’s obviously a bit quicker than the other girls, but I don’t get all the recent fan worship. Like from the clips of her live show I’ve seen on her Instagram stories, ehh, the show itself looks kinda...stupid. It’s literally her onstage in a look-alike version of her apartment along with her friend Taylor whatever and Beau, singing bad karaoke and talking/gossiping about the show and her interests while she wears a crown and sits on a throne.

Can’t imagine how so many people are willing to pay decent dough to watch Stassi basically talking shit onstage, but whatever....she’s obviously made good money doing the exact same thing on her podcast and in her book, so maybe I’m just jealous too! Amazing what passes as entertainment these days...

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Sounds a little like 50 Shades of Carter...

Well not if he is paying rent. Stassi wanted to purchase it in her name but he will be paying a portion of the mortgage. Apparently she talks about it on her latest podcast but I find them annoying so don’t listen. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3

Everywhere I see it says they bought the home together. Anyways I don’t see the problem if he’s chipping in. They are getting married I wouldn’t call it paying rent. 

You can see photos online. The home looks neat. Not exactly my style but I like it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

The writer actually wrote that Stassi has “boughten” a home.  Jesus this person is a writer?

I didn’t actually read the article. Just looked at the pictures and saw Hollywood Hills and $1.7.

• Love 2

I really like the house!  Love all the windows and the view is really nice.  Definitely not cookie cutter. 

Wow - I think the house is gorgeous too!  Definitely prefer it to the McMansions the others have boughten (see what I did there?).  🙂 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Stassi has boughten. Beau will be paying renton and utilities. He was sort of whining about it (and various other house issues) on her latest podcast. Which tells me Stassi might be hedging her real estate bets. The house is lovely though. Lots of character.

Edited by Iris987
Damn autocorrect.
  • Love 2

Yeah, I'm laid up with a knee injury at the moment and have fallen down a Reddit wormhole. There is some interesting stuff on there which I didn't know ie Patrick apparently cheated on Stassi just after she quit the show and moved to New York for him and the only reason she stayed was because she couldn't face the "I told you so's" about another guy cheating after she'd raved about him. Anyway, some of the stuff listed above wasn't that bad- Beaus seems to be trying to be "entertaining", breaking into song and doing voices etc. The problem is a) he sucks at it and b) he isn't that entertaining. But some of his comments aren't passive aggressive. They are just aggressive. And while Beau is better than Jax (who isn't) and Patrick, I don't think Stassi's "good instincts" extend to the men in her life. She's drawn to douches.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Iris987 said:

@Marley - this is the link I read and then I was curious a d went and listened to her podcast.

Hope it works as this is a new phone and I'm still working it out.

Good thing Patrick didn’t “co-boughten” the house. I don’t see this lasting long. But sit up there on your high-horse re Carter, Stassi. At least Carter seems to quietly mooch and takes whatever Kristin offers rather than argue every decision she makes on her own home. I mean, as far as I know; doesn’t seem to be any “allegations” against Carter as such.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 6