Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E05: Pulp Friction

• Start Topic

Just now, biakbiak said:

It already aired it was the first scene of the season.

Alrighty then, I guess I read the first part wrong.  I thought B2H said she had the opportunity to watch the entire season, and then proceded to talk about what she saw.  I quit reading because of that.  Sorry that I misunderstood.

• Love 2

Miss Patricia’s comment about Thomas’ French sounding like Pepe LePew was hilarious. I’ve heard them reference Whitney’s year at the Sorbonne hence his beautiful French but I’ve never heard him utter a word. 

• Love 9
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Miss Patricia’s comment about Thomas’ French sounding like Pepe LePew was hilarious. I’ve heard them reference Whitney’s year at the Sorbonne hence his beautiful French but I’ve never heard him utter a word. 

Whitney routinely makes fun of Thomas' butchering of the French language.  Though I never studied it, even I can tell that it's south of well, good.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Whitney routinely makes fun of Thomas' butchering of the French language.  Though I never studied it, even I can tell that it's south of well, good.

His accent is the worst part, even when using the right vocabulary, so it sounds like he's butchering the language.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, politichick said:

His accent is the worst part, even when using the right vocabulary, so it sounds like he's butchering the language.

Every time he throws out an “absolutment” in that terrible accent I cringe AND laugh out loud. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Naomi is so young,

She is 25.  Old enough to know better.  She acts like she is 15.

1 hour ago, TGinKY said:

I think Naomi is selling her soul for a story line/pay check.

Me too.

• Love 14
(edited)
23 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I actually admire Naomie for having the balls to go at it like that. A little crazy, maybe, but I have a hard time believing anyone else wouldn't be thinking the same things or bitching to their girlfriends in the same terms. Humans are inherently curious. It's just a whole new ballgame in the age of social media. I think Peyton's gross. I don't like one thing about her. 

??‍♀️

I think Naomie was incredibly unkind, mean and immature. If this is the new ballgame then I don't want any part of it. 

I wonder how much she had to drink. Maybe the alcohol emboldened her. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, politichick said:

I was really shocked by Naomi's behavior. She's the thirstiest one of all because she's just acting bat-shit crazy on TV and doesn't even need the money because her family is wealthy. She's just being a fame-whore bitch. I don't think that her friend Stassi would have behaved so despicably. 

I'm okay with Kathryn not wanting to trick or treat with Thomas and Ass-ley because it's just way too soon. She's not that long out of rehab, as someone else mentioned, they are still extremely attracted to each other and the girlfriend would just get on her nerves. Hopefully she'll do something with Kensie. The little boy is still a bit young to appreciate this holiday. She also gave Craig some good advice. Too bad that as we've seen in little clips they've shown that it will all end in tears.

Chelsea seems to still like Austen, but she's not trying to get with someone who loafs and drinks beer all day and quit his job so he can never pick up a check.

Craig does seem like he  has PSTD but when he and Naomi lived together he seemed to dish it out as good as he could take it..

Personally, I think Katherine and Thomas should have taken the kids trick or treating and Chelsea should have stayed away.  The kids are always so rambunctious and excited? There’s no time for adult bickering and Katherine should have been allowed to attend and enjoy the kids unencumbered by Thomas feeling Ashley up as they go house to house.

• Love 17
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:34 PM, Sweet-tea said:

I think Naomie was incredibly unkind, mean and immature. If this is the new ballgame then I don't want any part of it. 

I wonder how much she had to drink. Maybe the alcohol emboldened her. 

What makes it worse is that only days earlier, Naomie had shut Craig down when he tried to get back together with her.

So she doesn't want to be with him but when she hears he might be interested in someone else, she wants to do bodily harm to that person, as well as her extended family, and then is an absolute crazy bitch to that person at a party in which Naomie is invited. 

I really hope that she gets iced out by Austen, Shep and Whitney.  She deserves it.  Their loyalty should be with Craig . . . and basically everyone else.

I'd love to hear Lady Patricia's take on what went down.  

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 15

Craig should move away from that place and those people.  I think he has a lot to offer and would have a lot of success in the DC area.

He's from Delaware...come back to the mid-atlantic area Craig!

• Love 8
On 5/3/2018 at 10:27 PM, Neurochick said:

This show has changed and not for the better.

I think the problem is that Cameron, who was a HUGE part of the show, is pregnant and can't participate as much.  Thomas and Kathryn are acting like adults for the sake of their children, (thank God), Landon is gone, Shep has become an ageing playboy, not a good look and Craig is kind of just there.  Oh, and Whitney isn't even around, I guess he's concentrating on Southern Charm New Orleans now; Naomie, Chelsea and that other friend of Katheryn's the one who had the baby, were just window dressing and window dressing just can't make a show. 

Co-sign all of this AND we have lame-ass Austen lumbering around as a lazy wannabe desperately grasping at any angle to get rich and famous. Yuck.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/4/2018 at 1:14 PM, zoeysmom said:

The difference with Craig and Austen and even Peyton over the Jersey Shore group-they have degrees.  The show can be used as a great platform-which is why Naomie is so desperate-she is promoting a restaurant and now a clothing line-remember when she told Craig a clothing line was a bad idea?  Vanderpump Rules has a cast that came from pretty much nothing and the more popular ones are making mid six figures, and yes it is fleeting but Wendy is such a downer.  Embrace and encourage-I am sure Wendy and the hubs are doing their best but don't be Captain Obvious.  

Austen is 30 years old. He's not some kid who just got out of college who's currently unsure of what he wants to do. He's had enough time to be an adult, but he's Peter Panning it because he saw his new friend do it and it's such fun. But isn't smart enough to realize that a Peter Pan life costs a lot of money, which he doesn't have.

Anyway, I feel like this vibe is normal in their family. Dad plays good cop while Mom plays bad cop.

On 5/4/2018 at 2:31 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Don't forget, he does all of ^that^ while bemoaning the fact that he doesn't have "mailbox money".  Ugh.

The classic whining of "Why haven't I won the lottery yet???" when he hasn't bought a single ticket.

On 5/4/2018 at 12:44 PM, SillyOldClothCat said:

Agreed! Austin likes drinking beer. And it seems he was pretty good at selling beer. But, that is a far cry from brewing beer. And bottling it and selling it is a whole 'nother game. Plus if he ever even thinks about opening up a bar, he first needs to sit down and binge-watch Bar Rescue. 

This reminds me of what my first boss said to me (my first job is in the restaurant industry). He said beware of people who has zilch experience in the industry, and then suddenly landed into tons of money, who then says "It's always been my dream to open up a bar/restaurant." That is just a guarantee of them hiring their friends as chef, bar manager, etc., inviting their other friends and beautiful girls to hang out every night for basically for free food and drinks, and wondering why the restaurant isn't doing too hot after 3 months.

On 5/4/2018 at 2:37 PM, scenicbyway said:

Why not go in on a brewery with Shep or Shep's friends?

Because as much as Shep is a bum in most every other aspect of his life, he is a decent businessman. And he knows that brewery or whatever other business he will enter with Austen is not going to go anywhere.

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Personally, I think Katherine and Thomas should have taken the kids trick or treating and Chelsea should have stayed away.  The kids are always so rambunctious and excited? There’s no time for adult bickering and Katherine should have been allowed to attend and enjoy the kids unencumbered by Thomas feeling Ashley up as they go house to house.

How did I miss that?  I have got to stop cooking during my shows.  Now I have to rewatch.

53 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

The classic whining of "Why haven't I won the lottery yet???" when he hasn't bought a single ticket.

I do that every week.

• Love 5
On May 4, 2018 at 9:52 AM, Neeners said:

I actually really liked the scene with Craig and his Life Coach. She was giving him compliments and basically telling him not to be so hard on himself and negative. As she gave each compliment he actually started smiling and grinning more and more. Then I laughed with his talking head where he said, "This is great. I'm actually, you know, an awesome person!"

I can relate. When you're in a relationship where someone is saying so many negative things about you all the time, you can eventually start to believe it. I really hope he doesn't get back with her.

Yeah!! I actually had a tear appear watching him truly appreciate the compliments. Not getting big headed, just needed those for his soul. I get it!!

• Love 12
21 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't believe Austen was catting around-Chelsea just wasn't into him or having a committed relationship with him.  Wasn't he too sweaty or too quick in the sack for Chelsea? Much like Naomie, Chelsea was all about the insults and playing hard to get.  It is okay to not want to be part of a couple but ladies please, if you don't want him, don't hold it against him if he finds someone else-even a casual relationship.  When one of these women rids herself of the guy she sends a mixed message when she gets jealous or in Naomie's case goes nuts.  Fish or cut bait.  

Thank you so much for this. I have been saying the same thing . Chelsea is not as mean and vicious as Naomie but she’s no sweetie either. She made a few underhanded digs at Austen and I thought it was shitty. If you’re not into the guy, cut him loose with his pride intact. Enough of these ball buster chicks. 

Chelsea, like Naomie, suffers from too-high self esteem. I like seeing some vulnerability in a person. Notice how she excitedly asked Austen if he made out with anyone on boy’s night. She didn’t care because she doesn’t want him romantically. 

I do like Chelsea overall. Just not the put downs. 

Kathryn and Thomas retain a great sexual chemistry. On the previews you could see Ashley noticing it. Ashley is not The One. Thomas made the comments about her aggressiveness and it being “a Northern thing” which was admittedly funny (and I am Northern).

She’s just not for him. He likes Southerners and Kathryn fits the bill with her Southern, Huguenot, scion pedigree. 

• Love 11

I don’t get Naomi getting so upset about Craig possibly seeing another woman. Yes, she spent 3 years with him trying to make him into something he didn’t want to be and it didn’t work. He’ll never be what she wants him to be so MOVE ALONG, NAOMI. I think Craig has a good heart, can make his own way in the world in his own time and what’s wrong with that? Except that it’s not Naomi’s way. She needs to mind her own damn business with all of the other members of the cast and just work with her folks. Her attack on JD was so far out of line that I commented on it earlier. She needs to go on with her life and find another man to victimize. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Thank you so much for this. I have been saying the same thing . Chelsea is not as mean and vicious as Naomie but she’s no sweetie either. She made a few underhanded digs at Austen and I thought it was shitty. If you’re not into the guy, cut him loose with his pride intact. Enough of these ball buster chicks. 

Chelsea, like Naomie, suffers from too-high self esteem. I like seeing some vulnerability in a person. Notice how she excitedly asked Austen if he made out with anyone on boy’s night. She didn’t care because she doesn’t want him romantically. 

I do like Chelsea overall. Just not the put downs. 

Kathryn and Thomas retain a great sexual chemistry. On the previews you could see Ashley noticing it. Ashley is not The One. Thomas made the comments about her aggressiveness and it being “a Northern thing” which was admittedly funny (and I am Northern).

She’s just not for him. He likes Southerners and Kathryn fits the bill with her Southern, Huguenot, scion pedigree. 

There is an underlying theme here and it started with Landon-if you do not hook up with a suitable southern male-you get D-listed and eventually dropped.  All the girl power and it is no longer a "good old boys network" was just wishful thinking.

Danni has a job, Chelsea has a job and Cameran works when she has a client who wants to buy a house.  Kathryn and Naomie the ones speaking the loudest are the ones without a job outside the show.   It is not as if the guys are much better but the women seem to have to be with someone to keep their place.  

I am beginning to wonder just how much of Kathryn and Thomas' chemistry is for the show.  They don't seem to have any contact outside the show and even something as simple as being invited to join your own children trick or treating became all about Kathryn.  Suck it up and go trick or treating or maybe offer to get the children ready for trick or treating-at least offer to go over and see the children off or ask if they can come by your house.  Ashley and Thomas are still together and celebrating their first anniversary of meeting each other.  There must be something that keeps them together.  I would think it be difficult to deal with Thomas' views on life.  I agrred with Patricia and Thomas demanding perfection.  

• Love 4

The more I see Naomi go off on Craig, the more I feel like Naomi is a little bit resentful. She has the family wealth but I think she's looking for opportunities to show that she's capable of being successful without her parents money. Craig doesn't have the family wealth but he's making strides on his own even without a regular job. I know that Naomi knows that he's smart and I think part of her frustration is that she feels like he's not maximizing what he's capable of, but on some level I think the fact that Craig can get anything done and it seems so easy for him may make Naomi a bit insecure with herself. I highly doubt that Craig is some angel but I do think the Naomi I see tells me that the demise of their relationship doesn't solely at the hands of Craig's behaviour. I get the instinct to be upset or feel hurt about an ex possibly moving on or being interested in someone else, however, to take it all out on the girl without even knowing her is absolutely nasty. Don't claim you're a 'girl's girl' if that's how you behave. I don't care if she's young and lashing out, it doesn't make her any less wrong and it doesn't mean that she doesn't need some self-reflection and offering an apology. 

I really miss Cameran this season. I know she's obviously limited by her pregnancy but the show is definitely missing something without her regular presence. 

Thomas, you're French is embarrassing to listen to. Stop it. 

I also found it sad when the men made the joke about buying the cow when you get the milk for free and everyone at the table laughs. I could have sworn we're in the year 2018. 

• Love 8
On May 4, 2018 at 12:16 AM, OldButHappy said:

Ha!  It's hard to keep quiet, Naomi!  It took me until age 60 to (finally) realize that:

The rare times that I feel compelled to "finally speak up" are, by definition, the exact times that I REALLY need to keep my opinion to myself! 

Oh YES.  I just heard someone say "you can always be right, or you can have friends".  I don't remember where I heard it, but it's true.  I just found that to be true concerning my two daughters.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Sage47 said:

If you’re not into the guy, cut him loose with his pride intact. Enough of these ball buster chicks. 

After men - in general, not just these SC men, - having their balls massaged for centuries (in fact, you don’t need to look any further than Thomas making that cow joke in 2018), I don’t mind a little ball busting. After all, I don’t think any of these men ever worried about cutting women lose with the women’s pride intact after fucking them and then saying afterwards “I’m not really looking for a serious relationship right now...”

Naomie just posted a Instagram of her and Peyton being all friendly and sweet. Either they have made up, or that “fight” just one huge, fake, manipulated confrontation for drama.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 5/3/2018 at 9:44 PM, RedDelicious said:

I actually admire Naomie for having the balls to go at it like that. A little crazy, maybe, but I have a hard time believing anyone else wouldn't be thinking the same things or bitching to their girlfriends in the same terms. Humans are inherently curious. It's just a whole new ballgame in the age of social media. I think Peyton's gross. I don't like one thing about her. 

??‍♀️

I sort of agree about Naomie.  I admire her for fighting for what she thinks is right.

Problem is, she thinks she is right all the time and that everyone else is wrong all the time.  She is incapable of seeing things from a different perspective. Plus her delivery is hugely inappropriate, scathing, and mean-spirited.  

If she REALLY wanted to see improvements by the person she's lashing out at, she wouldn't lash out.  That's about the least effective way to bring about positive change in others.

Something is up with this chick...some sort of skewed view of both herself and the world.  She really does need therapy.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 14
On 5/4/2018 at 4:27 AM, Neurochick said:

This show has changed and not for the better.

I think the problem is that Cameron, who was a HUGE part of the show, is pregnant and can't participate as much.  Thomas and Kathryn are acting like adults for the sake of their children, (thank God), Landon is gone, Shep has become an ageing playboy, not a good look and Craig is kind of just there.  Oh, and Whitney isn't even around, I guess he's concentrating on Southern Charm New Orleans now; Naomie, Chelsea and that other friend of Katheryn's the one who had the baby, were just window dressing and window dressing just can't make a show. 

Bravo has basically turned this into a Real Housewives franchise except in name.

I don't watch any other Bravo shows but when you see commercials, it's always clips of confrontations.

Thats what they did with Naomi calling Peyton thirsty.

Producers probably put the exact word in their heads, if not script out the whole confrontation.

How many takes before they decide that they got something juicy enough to air?

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/4/2018 at 2:04 AM, Sooner Smiles said:

I think Naomi doesn’t want Craig, but is terrified that he’ll find someone else and be happy. Then, in her crazy mind, that makes the breakup her fault and Craig wins and she loses. She can’t have that. Girlfriend has to win at all costs. 

It´s weird seeing things play out like this since Naomi seemed like such a catch last season. She really had the upper hand, and I´m saying that as Craig´s biggest fan ;) I didn´t like how mean she was to him but it seemed like she made sense. Now we´re seeing that this was not the case at all. Craig had a very lucky escape, I will be extremely disappointed if he ever gets back together with her, he deserves MUCH better.  A mellow guy like Craig can benefit from having a partner that´s more driven, but it really was never about that with Naomi, she´s got some darkness in her that I think would have turned (more) abusive. I´m going to wish her the best at figuring out how to live her life and interact with people, and hope for her sake that this is just a (long, bat-shite crazy) phase that she will grow out of.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 11
(edited)

To me Craig is a man child loser in the game of life. I see someone completely different than most see. I would never want to be with a man who's too lazy to pick up after himself or even try to keep a nice place. Sure, he's making repairs but he's living like a 10 year old boy who doesn't know how to work the washing machine. Grow UP. After the show is over he will have nothing because he has ?no ?ambition. If he were trying to start a legitimate business, possibly. But sewing is a h-o-b-b-y and very few make successful livings off of their hobbies. It's the exception, not the norm. I see no problem with him living off his earnings from the show. But after the sun sets on Southern Charm, which might be sooner rather than later, what is Craig even going to do with himself? ....that is a rhetorical question. I think he's a bum in a pretty package.

I'm still on Naomie's side. Even though what she did was wrong, she didn't say anything that women aren't told by their girlfriends during a breakup. "You're so much better than her" etc. She just shouldn't have said it herself, out loud. 

I will say however I was very disappointed to hear her use the words "sh*t my pants" about Cam going into labor. Very déclassé.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 5

All Craig would have to do is open the app. on his iPhone and stop sharing his location with Naomi, who presumably would have gotten hands on his iPhone and turned it on.

If she got his passcode and iCloud password, she could cause even more mischief.

It's something parents do with their children, to track their whereabouts.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's faked, a scripted thing for Naomi to claim.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

To me Craig is a man child loser in the game of life. I see someone completely different than most see. I would never want to be with a man who's too lazy to pick up after himself or even try to keep a nice place. Sure, he's making repairs but he's living like a 10 year old boy who doesn't know how to work the washing machine. Grow UP. After the show is over he will have nothing because he has ?no ?ambition. If he were trying to start a legitimate business, possibly. But sewing is a h-o-b-b-y and very few make successful livings off of their hobbies. It's the exception, not the norm. I see no problem with him living off his earnings from the show. But after the sun sets on Southern Charm, which might be sooner rather than later, what is Craig even going to do with himself? ....that is a rhetorical question. I think he's a bum in a pretty package.

I'm still on Naomie's side. Even though what she did was wrong, she didn't say anything that women aren't told by their girlfriends during a breakup. "You're so much better than her" etc. She just shouldn't have said it herself, out loud. 

I will say however I was very disappointed to hear her use the words "sh*t my pants" about Cam going into labor. Very déclassé.

As far as the man child situation,  I noticed this year we do not see Shep as a club owner, Whitney has established he doesn't live with mama.  We always hear about mailbox money which I am pretty convinced are code for the money they derive from the shows.  As to the housekeeping aspect-not sure if that just isn't something the producers strive for-they showed Whitney with a messy room at mama's, Shep's nightmare messes,  Kathryn's messes.  I canlt speak for Craig but I think the last thing he wants in a relationship is a Naomie 2 who nags at him or tells him he is not worthy of her because he doesn't pick up his socks.  

Sewing is a hobby, home design and apparel is a real business.  We are talking about people with no discernible talents making six figures for having their lives filmed for four months. There are a lot of households who are making huge bank off of reality TV and promoting their businesses and products. Patricia makes money off her designs.  I do think this upcoming Patricia hiring Craig will not end with Craig looking good.  Whitney and Shep, delight in tearing down Craig and now Austen.  Its strange-Shep and Naomie both wrinkle their noses at Craig and his wanting to do a clothing line-both now have clothing lines.  Is it concern for Craig or jealousy or a preemptive strike against Craig getting to market first? 

Naomie essentially went up to a co-worker, who tried to save her from making an ass out of herself, by explaining she didn't really know Craig. If Naomie gets that worked up over a three month old hearsay comment and devises a plan to go to the woman's party to confront her she needs some serious anger management therapy.   The comments about the dog center were low.  Companion animals are a thriving industry-even Patricia makes money of dogs and cats.  I don't see where Naomie could see she was that much better than anyone, except maybe Kathryn, let alone say it on camera.    Naomie may think she is a girls' girl but all she has shown this season is has no problem with outing her friends' issues and butting in where she doesn't belong.

• Love 4

Naomie, you want to see a thirsty bitch? Look in the mirror, you’ll see one very clearly.

Damn, she was nasty to Peyton!! I know these shows are scripted and everyone’s told where to be and what to say and all, but she went way beyond that.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

To me Craig is a man child loser in the game of life. I see someone completely different than most see. I would never want to be with a man who's too lazy to pick up after himself or even try to keep a nice place. Sure, he's making repairs but he's living like a 10 year old boy who doesn't know how to work the washing machine. Grow UP. 

About Craig not picking up after himself, I think that was a production misdirect.  While I don't recall his exact quote, when the life coach came to the house, Craig said something to the effect of, "Let's go over to my side."  I got the impression that Craig's roommate was the total slob, not Craig.  Of course, the producers left that unclear.  I've always gotten the impression that Craig's pretty fastidious.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

As far as the man child situation,  I noticed this year we do not see Shep as a club owner, Whitney has established he doesn't live with mama.  We always hear about mailbox money which I am pretty convinced are code for the money they derive from the shows. 

The one from whom we first heard the term "mailbox money" was Shep.  Others may have used it since, but in Shep's case, I'm certain it's trust fund money.  His family is loaded with a capital "L".  The Bravo money is just gravy for him.

I did find it funny that when the life coach asked Craig what he's doing for income, he steered the conversation toward his investment properties.  While I do think Craig has been smart by investing in Charleston real estate (which is currently appreciating like crazy) it was amusing that his Bravo salary was never mentioned.  The producers like keeping the viewers in the dark about that as much as possible.  As if we think they're doing these shows for free!

• Love 9
On 5/4/2018 at 3:12 PM, Natalie68 said:

She was purposely cruel wasn't she?  That is what my major beef was w her.  It's one thing to be honest, open, and direct with one's feelings, it isn't good to be purposely and as you said casually cruel. 

My sister had a long term boyfriend (a million years ago) and we were at a bar when her old boyfriend and his new girlfriend came in.  Drunkety drunk sister walks up to them and said something to them about how his new gf was fat and ugly.  I had a word with my sister that night.  I understood her upset but it was not this gal's fault and she was actually a very nice person.  My sister didn't speak to me for months.  But it was bad and I was not going to be a party to that.   Good friends will tell you when you are showing your ass.

You’re a good, true sister/friend. My friends all know that not only do they have my permission, but that I expect them to straighten me out if I ever get out of line. I may not appreciate it in the moment, but when I am able to fully process & settle down, I will be grateful. And they get the same treatment from me. 

• Love 3
On 5/4/2018 at 8:42 PM, Emmeline said:

Personally, I think Katherine and Thomas should have taken the kids trick or treating and Ashley should have stayed away.  The kids are always so rambunctious and excited? There’s no time for adult bickering and Katherine should have been allowed to attend and enjoy the kids unencumbered by Thomas feeling Ashley up as they go house to house.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/4/2018 at 6:42 PM, Emmeline said:

If Kathryn wants to see her children during unscheduled visitation time she needs to take advantage of the opportunity not set conditions.  Keep in mind we are seeing Thomas and Kathryn after weeks of zero contact because they don't get along.  Neither is present when the children were exchanged.

Thomas nor Kathryn owe each other a dating resume.  If Kathryn wants to continue to pursue Thomas in the hopes of him someday marries her-she should declare it and pursue away.  If Thomas wants to do the continual hot stud routine Ashley needs to decide if she is on board but she certainly doesn't need to step aside to see if Thomas and Kathryn were made for each other.  Thomas and Kathryn don't need to be dating under the guise of being with their children.  Ashley is there for  Kathryn's children and Kathryn needs to stop discounting her.

Kathryn extended the lunch invitation all Ashley did was extend the Halloween invite.  I think Thomas is a creep continuing to carry on with Kathryn and do the flirting stuff-write her a check, marry her or cur her loose.   Thomas is lucky to have an Ashley.  There is just something about Thomas-he always seems like he cares more about the one who he cut loose.  Shep exhibits the same behavior.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

There is just something about Thomas-he always seems like he cares more about the one who he cut loose.  Shep exhibits the same behavior.

That's a really good point ☹️Why (narcissm, manipulation) are all the jerks like that? Its bad enough when it happens in real life let alone when you have to see it over and over on TV. 

Sidebar I really wish Thomas would quit putting sandwiches/socks/flashlights down his white pants. Before they both went private on Instagram, that photo Ashley posted of the two of them going to church, every article of clothing he's wearing is legitimately too small. He looks like the kid who threw up on himself at school and had to wear clothes from the nurse's office.

• Love 13
43 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

That's a really good point ☹️Why (narcissm, manipulation) are all the jerks like that? Its bad enough when it happens in real life let alone when you have to see it over and over on TV. 

Sidebar I really wish Thomas would quit putting sandwiches/socks/flashlights down his white pants. Before they both went private on Instagram, that photo Ashley posted of the two of them going to church, every article of clothing he's wearing is legitimately too small. He looks like the kid who threw up on himself at school and had to wear clothes from the nurse's office.

When Thomas or any of these fools do the -wow look at my ex- I just want to slap them.  Do they remember the screaming, yelling, the children conceived and a substance filled pregnancy? The maligning of the other person? Or in Shep's case how he just could not commit and a perfectly suitable lady moved on-or true Shep when he claimed one gal was DTF*?  Shep always does the I am so honorable and kind to everyone I date and then finds fault with the way a woman treats someone else.  

For some reason I still get Thomas' Instagram-he is in swim trunks talking about celebrating he and Ashley's first anniversary and he has the kids.  I love your comment about wearing clothes home from the nurse's office-especially considering he is dating a nurse. 

• Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, halkatla said:

It´s weird seeing things play out like this since Naomi seemed like such a catch last season. She really had the upper hand, and I´m saying that as Craig´s biggest fan ;) I didn´t like how mean she was to him but it seemed like she made sense. Now we´re seeing that this was not the case at all. Craig had a very lucky escape, I will be extremely disappointed if he ever gets back together with her, he deserves MUCH better.  A mellow guy like Craig can benefit from having a partner that´s more driven, but it really was never about that with Naomi, she´s got some darkness in her that I think would have turned (more) abusive. I´m going to wish her the best at figuring out how to live her life and interact with people, and hope for her sake that this is just a (long, bat-shite crazy) phase that she will grow out of.

Yeah, that's what made me like her too, it's unbelievable she's gotten down to this. It's a total 180. If there ever was a "unicorn" Shep was referencing, I've always thought he was referring to her - maybe the only woman in Charleston he "lost" to Craig, and maybe also part of why Shep has that lingering resentment of Craig. But she has really turned on the bitch factor this season. There was really no reason to confront Peyton like that, (a) unless she's plain crazy, (b) there was a cut scene that would have given it more context, or (c) Bravo got both of them to participate for max drama. 

On a side note, it would have been fun if the show included what happened after the bar on the foursome of Shep, Austen, Naomie and Chelsea. They went to a Goo Goo Dolls concert afterwards, not sure if any part after the bar scene was filmed though. 

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 1

Ravenel’s pastor has to be least conservative minister I’ve ever seen in the south to give his tacit approval to such frowned upon behavior though more than likely it's the generous tithe he gets from him that keeps him looking the other way. He’s worse than T-Rav. 

• Love 4

Finally caught this episode today. And good lawdy, y’all were all right about Naomi this episode: she’s nuttier than a fruitcake!!

First of all, if you have to keep asking people if they know who you’re dressed up as, your costume officially sucks. And the Mia Wallace costume doesn’t work well solo; it’s a couples costume that requires a Vincent Vega to make it work!

Second of all, rude much? Why would you even show up at a party co-hosted by a gal you don’t like, only to turn around and then pointlessly attack the hostess?? I know, camera time and all...but still...Peyton didn’t deserve all that bullshit slung at her.

Finally, stop with the neverending  “thirsty” accusations; if I never hear that term again on this show it’ll be too soon. And guess what, girl? You’re on a reality show cast, which means you’re ALL officially thirsty! So just let it go already.

That said, Peyton’s costume sucked. Unicorns have white and rainbow/pink/purple coloring usually, not blue hair and green skin. But most of the costumes sucked ass; Kathryn looked cute but I’m still not sure what she was dressed as.

Austen the Duck Magnet. Bless his heart.

And Thomas, quit shaving your crazy brows; get some trimming scissors and learn how to use them properly.

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:18 PM, slowpoked said:

Naomie just posted a Instagram of her and Peyton being all friendly and sweet. Either they have made up, or that “fight” just one huge, fake, manipulated confrontation for drama.

I saw it too.  I'm not sure which explanation is worse or more annoying!

Did anyone catch Peyton on RelationShep who can fill us in on what she's like?  I watched for a hot minute and found her to be completely lacking in personality, maybe kind of temper-tantrum thrower/pouter, also?  She strikes me as the type who the guys all label as "hot" but the ladies see as a lump of mush.  I'm hoping she's not a permanent addition to the cast but at this point, it's looking like she probably is. 

Austen's Mom has very strong genes.  Eesh.   

• Love 3