Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons

• Start Topic

Previously unseen footage and interviews accent this look at the series "Vanderpump Rules.

I didn't find this as interesting as I had hoped, except for the following:

• The producer and filmers did not anticipate how messed-up these people are.
  • I laughed my arse off when Flat Iron Tom changed into something "a little more comfortable" before discussing the Vegas fracas and returned wearing a "chunky sweater" like Jax's!
  • Adrianna is a total buzzkill, isn't she?

• Love 4

I actually thought it was quite entertaining.  

I didn't think I watched the first season but apparently I did because a lot of that stuff was very familiar lol  i think I started watching shortly after it started. 

My favorite was the comments of the people behind the scenes.

• Love 2

That was filled with so much goodness, I may have to go back and watch it again.  I guess I had forgotten how Season 1 just got right down to business.  Jax & Stassi were on the rocks right from the start.  It was interesting to see how the crew was so stunned at how believable of a liar Jax was.  Their behind the scenes insight was really fun to hear.  With the Queen Bee treatment Katie gets now, I guess I had forgotten how quickly she turned on and dumped her "best friend" Stassi to go to the dark side and support Jax over the cheating allegations.  

Tom questioning why he had taken his shirt off for the parking lot fight and subsequent description of his too tight pants was golden.

Ariana's proven one thing, girlfriend was true to herself right from the start.  What a piece of poop.  

Jax, Jax, Jax....what the heck has happened to your face???? 

• Love 8

The special really was incredible.  I forgot how amazing Laura Leigh was!  I was dying at her yelling at Jax in front of the customers.  Then girlfriend hightails it out of town to do her Jennifer Aniston movie.  I actually loved the first couple of seasons because these people were actually surviving off of money they made at the restaurant.  Now they make money from the show, pimping products on Instagram, club appearances and the show has become more contrived (coming in to pick up our checks, anyone?). 

Also, I loved that Scheana threw Ariana under the bus for not wanting to be on the show because she didn't want anyone to find out she hooked up with Tom.  I think that was the first time Scheana admitted she knew the entire time.  I think before she was trying to say that Ariana had never told her.  And what a brat Ariana was from day one.  Like, Kristen is a hot mess, but season 2 was Tom/Ariana making her feel CRAZZZZZY for ever thinking they hooked up/liked each other/anything.  You could tell from her damn smirk when Scheana mentioned Kristen's party/Tom she was in full GONNA GET TOM mode.  She just tries to save face all the time. 

Scheana's eyeliner was atrocious. 

Jax had a different face. 

I loved it. 

• Love 8

I did laugh when Stassi says she was so skinny the first season because she couldn't afford food. Didn't her dad pay for her apartment? I think she was driving a later model car as well. I think it was more the other "nutrients" being passed out at SUR, and not lack of food.

It was pretty entertaining, especially given how short the timelines were. It is crazy that events that were shot close together were literally days apart!

• Love 3

Well that was basically everything to me.  It reminded me of how freaking awesome the first season of this show was and how different everyone looks now.  Cosmetic surgery?  Drugs? 

The return of the chunky sweater!  Yes!  And Flat Iron donning a chunky sweater, thank you, Baby Jesus.  Thank you too for the flashback scenes of Flat Iron flat ironing his hair and shaving his forehead. Some things never get old.

I had forgotten how much slimmer Jax and his big fat head used to be.  He's much sweatier now too.  Too bad we weren't given any specifics or updates on his Chunky Sweater line.

So StASSi lied about when she first banged Frank?  What a shocker.  The cheatee cheated on the cheater. 

Hi Laura-Leigh!  I think I miss your crazy ass. 

Thank you, Kristen, for reminding us that you shouldn't be punished for being born so beautiful (and myopically challenged, apparently.) 

Thank you, editors, for clearly disliking The Nugget by showing us what a buzz kill she has always been.  No wonder Flat Iron couldn't help himself at the Golden Nugget pool.  Wonder what changed her mind about being seen on camera and being part of the cast?  Surely not money.  The Nugget is far too cool for something so basic.

I had forgotten that Frank was present in Season 1 and that Jax and StASSi had broken up in the second episode.  Sheesh, what a gift from the heavens.  I will admit that during all the Jax/StASSi drama, knowing now what we do, I was watching Kristen very closely.  Funny how she was so shocked and "angry"/"disappointed" in Jax cheating.  Did her gift of beauty obliterate the memory of that janky sofa and Flat Iron sleeping in the other room? 

• Love 11

^^^  THIS!

Juicy, juicy, juicy.  I'd almost forgotten some of those lovely moments from Season 1. 

Stassi & Jax were perfect for each other in so many ways, but especially with the blatantly accomplished lying.

• Love 6

Oh! I forgot to mention this, but did anyone notice Schemer talked normally before she was on this show?

I heard about this at the first reunion, but I'm not sure what was more pathetic: people travelling cross-country to harangue StASSi at work or StASSi's whining about it.

I love the contagion chart of who banged who and hated each other. I cannot imagine what that thing looks like now.

I love how Stassi kicked Jax out for cheating when she was cheating on him with Frank. Jax moves in with Tom and Kristen and Kristen cheats on Tom with Jax. Jax is also banging Laura Leigh at this time. Kristen's cheating with Jax makes her paranoid that Tom has or is cheating on her with Ariana, which he did. Kristen and Tom break up. Tom is smuggly in love with Ariana, who he almost certainly cheated on with Miami girl. Kristen is now with the Muppet who cheats on her with Jenn and Lauren and who knows who else. Stassi is with George Glass who doesn't want her associating with this petri dish of half wits. Frank comes back in the picture to sell a sex tape of Stassi. Scheana saw it and told someone about it or whatever and those two are enemies again. Jax is at this time banging everyone in sight--Carmen, that other chick, Golnessa from Shahs. In the background, Schwartz is making out with everything with lips (guys, girls, and Gordo), but not banging Katie. This of course doesn't even address the fact half the girls banged Peter before the show even started.

Meanwhile the person who started this show as the known other woman, Scheana, has never cheated on Shay.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 15

I love the contagion chart of who banged who and hated each other. I cannot imagine what that thing looks like now.

I love how Stassi kicked Jax out for cheating when she was cheating on him with Frank. Jax moves in with Tom and Kristen and Kristen cheats on Tom with Jax. Jax is also banging Laura Leigh at this time. Kristen's cheating with Jax makes her paranoid that Tom has or is cheating on her with Ariana, which he did. Kristen and Tom break up. Tom is smuggly in love with Ariana, who he almost certainly cheated on with Miami girl. Kristen is now with the Muppet who cheats on her with Jenn and Lauren and who knows who else. Stassi is with George Glass who doesn't want her associating with this petri dish of half wits. Frank comes back in the picture to sell a sex tape of Stassi. Scheana saw it and told someone about it or whatever and those two are enemies again. Jax is at this time banging everyone in sight--Carmen, that other chick, Golnessa from Shahs. In the background, Schwartz is making out with everything with lips (guys, girls, and Gordo), but not banging Katie. This of course doesn't even address the fact half the girls banged Peter before the show even started.

Meanwhile the person who started this show as the known other woman, Scheana, has never cheated on Shay.

LOVE. IT.

This made me realize that while Kristen moved on to a Muppet, Flat Iron moved on to a Smuggle.

• Love 2

I know this should make me hate Stassi too because you're right, that's just psycho...but damn it's also funny! I just have no sympathy for any of these fuck monkeys so I tend to enjoy it when they go full on soap opera. Bring on the Lila Fowler machinations!

You made my day with the Lila Fowler reference! 

I totally watched all of S1 yesterday, like a fiend. 

• Love 1

This was the best show of all time! It was like when your favorite musician plays all of their greatest hits at their concert. I was there cheering on my couch, "Chunky Sweater!!!! Whoooo!" And, "Yay, it's Laura-Leigh!!!" Wow, have these people changed. Back in season 1 they actually looked like mactors. What the hell happened to them? I guess being able to afford food made them all age in dog years.

• Love 11

This is silly, but I have a little connection to the VPR chuckleheads. I went to college with the executive producer of the show. And he was on the Behind the Scenes episode! He also made an appearance Season 1 during that fight in the parking lot when Tom Sandoval took off his shirt and Jax took off his chunky sweater and was ready to kill Frank like a raging bull. I saw producers run into frame and one with a headset and I was like..."Is that Bill Langworthy?!!" Ha!! It IS! What is HE going to DO?" Then by the producer van I saw him saying, "Jax, No! No! Stop" and talking to him as several other guys were trying to hold Frank and Jax apart. I was dying because that whole scene is amazing in the Marrakech restaurant and the parking lot nonsense and then to have producers run in and Bill Langworthy wearing a headset talking these guys down adds another level of hilarity for me. He is a great nice chill smart guy. I have no idea how he became a reality TV producer on Laguna Beach and the head producer on Vanderpump Rules! Crazy! Good for you, Bill!

It is funny in that Behind the Scenes episode he said that he believed Jax!! He got Jaxed too! "Because it is too frightening to live in a world where someone can lie right to your face and everyone else, so easily and so well." Ha!

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Love 6

It sounded like Scheana finally admitted that she knew as far back as season one that Tom S. and Arianna hooked up in Vegas. Has she admitted that before? If she did, I don't remember. She said on he uncensored special that she didn't tell producers about the hookup because Arianna didn't want to be on the show at the time. It sounds like Arianna thought she was too good for it until she saw how popular/successful it was and then wanted in on the action (and money).

• Love 2

It sounded like Scheana finally admitted that she knew as far back as season one that Tom S. and Arianna hooked up in Vegas. Has she admitted that before? If she did, I don't remember. She said on he uncensored special that she didn't tell producers about the hookup because Arianna didn't want to be on the show at the time. It sounds like Arianna thought she was too good for it until she saw how popular/successful it was and then wanted in on the action (and money).

That last sentence pretty much sums up Arianna's entire personality.

• Love 4

Finally watching the  uncensored special, it just makes me miss the earlier seasons. Also Ariana is the WORST!

I think about all of the comedy opportunities that we've seen from her. She's not on Girl Code, Funny Girls, or Characters. She's not in their league. We've never seen her attempt stand up or improve so I don't really get where the sour churlishness comes from. She did her open mic night this season. I've seen Scheana perform a couple of times. I've seen Sandoval and his bands a couple of times. Schwartz modeled a couple of times. Same with Jax. But somehow dedicated comedy improv professional, Ariana, has only had 1 opportunity to display her comedy skills. She sucks.

• Love 2

I think about all of the comedy opportunities that we've seen from her. She's not on Girl Code, Funny Girls, or Characters. She's not in their league. We've never seen her attempt stand up or improve so I don't really get where the sour churlishness comes from. She did her open mic night this season. I've seen Scheana perform a couple of times. I've seen Sandoval and his bands a couple of times. Schwartz modeled a couple of times. Same with Jax. But somehow dedicated comedy improv professional, Ariana, has only had 1 opportunity to display her comedy skills. She sucks.

And wasn't she in an absolute panic doing that reading for her FRIEND's comedy show? It wasn't even like she was seeking out a stand-up opportunity. Her friend asked her to read an old journal entry, and Arianna had to look for something she wrote 10+ years ago that could be considered funny now that she's older and "wiser." It wasn't like Arianna was honing any improv skills there.

• Love 1

Watching the Uncensored Season 1 special again. Bill Langworthy, EP, says, the first day of shooting, it is like 10:41 am and Stassi is ordering double drink orders.

Stassi, "I will have a Sauvignon Blanc... aaaand a Mimosa please, thanks." Stassi and Jax start fighting because she is drinking so much.

Stassi, "I don't care, I take care of myself, I take care of my dog... (Unintelligible arguing resulting that "at least I don't sleep on the couch!")

Jax says, "yeah, I slept on the couch! At that point I was not about to get in bed with the devil."

And Stassi says, "I AM the DEVIL. And DON'T you FORGET IT!!" Everyone is silent.

I flipping miss old Stassi so much!!

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Love 4

Old Stassi was the best! I find it sad that apparently people hated her during that first season- they said on the special, people would come to SUR and flirt with Jax and talk bad to Stassi. Maybe it's because I watched the first season after watching season 2 but I never found a reason why Stassi was the villain in this story season 1. They should do uncensored specials FOR ALL THE SEASONS! I would love to know what the producers thought of season 2. 

• Love 3

BTW, in case anyone hasn't seen this. The VanderDoll Rules: The Totally True and Addictively Dysfunctional Love Story of Jax & Stassi (As Told in 8 (Doll) parts)

Part 1: Brunch

Part 2: The Break-up

Part 3: OMG Dude

Part 4: Birthday Bash

Part 5: Not a Rebound

Part 6: Exposed

Part 7: Girl Talk

Part 8: I Still Love You Very Much

• Love 6

It is hilarious. I love this show. But mostly seasons 1 and 2. Anything after those two seasons doesn't reach the awesomness that were the first two seasons. Stassi was at her best during those years. Like, Stassi planned a gathering in season two for all of the cast members to come for drinks so she could confront Kristen about sleeping with Jax! She wanted everyone to know! And then slapped her across the face. Like, that's just..amazing! Season 3 Stassi just seemed to be duller than the first two. 

• Love 4

I didn't watch the first two seasons, but for those of you that did, there's a special running on Bravo OnDemand (Verizon Fios) that shows behind-the-scenes footage about season 1. Pretty cool. I can't get over how much better Jax and Stassi looked during the first two years.

• Love 2

I started in S3 and saw scattered S1 and 2 eps. Even with just some knowledge of the earlier seasons, I was super annoyed by Katie's slut-shaming of Lala when she took her top off/said sexual things. Now that I've binged out on S1 and especially S2 on Hulu, it's like, are you freaking kidding me? Those girls were shown (fully, not just half-) naked WAY more than Lala ever was. And it wasn't like they spent their time discussing purity or even Ayn Rand :-D How much is editing, how much is drama for the cameras I don't know, but that really bugged me, especially now that I just watched the Cabo eps.

• Love 1

I don't know how true this necessarily is, but I do remember reading on another board (or maybe it was Stassi's podcast?) that apparently, Lala did flirt with Schwartz a lot and make comments that she wanted to sleep with him and that's why Katie reacted the way she did.  Which explains why she wasn't really mad at Faith for taking her top off, but freaked out at Lala.  Combine that with an occasional wandering eye from Schwartz and Lala saying out loud that she doesn't have a problem going after people's boyfriends, I can see why Katie reacted the way she did.  

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Attention! attention! Drop everything and turn on Bravo! VPR season 2 marathon is on! I've never been so happy to be home sick!

jealous, party of one #cuberat

• Love 3

Season 2 is so great. Kristen denied the sleeping with Jax for SO LONG! So long. It was kind of crazy. Ariana is just as grating as she is now if not more in season 2. Seriously she is the worst. Her personality is trying so hard to be the cool relaxed girl but I'm sorry she really comes off like a bitch.

• Love 6

Stassi's Cabo birthday was just on.  I think that those 2 episodes might be the best of VPR.  You've got Stassi being birthday Stassi, Tequila Katie and Schwartz having their same fight but amped up by him pouring beer on her head, the girls ostracizing Scheena for "being a skank", detective Stassi getting to the bottom of Tom and Arianna, Arianna back at SUR being smug, Jax picking up a bunch of randos and trying to bring them on Stassi's birthday boat, Kristin's "Arianna or me" ultimatum to Lisa, tons of drunk antics, tons of shit talking, tons of shit stirring.  Katie's drunk fights with Schwartz and then Stassi are 2 of my favorite VPR fights.  

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 7
On October 24, 2016 at 0:51 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

Season 2 is so great. Kristen denied the sleeping with Jax for SO LONG! So long. It was kind of crazy. Ariana is just as grating as she is now if not more in season 2. Seriously she is the worst. Her personality is trying so hard to be the cool relaxed girl but I'm sorry she really comes off like a bitch.

I've never watched season 2 so I was trying to watch today, but I ran out of time as the season finale was starting---does Kristen ever actually admit she slept with Jax? Because she was still denying it when I turned off and it occurs to me that she may never have. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

She does. At Schenas engagement party, Lisa tells Stassi to apologize to Kristen. Outside Kristen says "I can't even look at you. I lied".

Wow! This group is crazy incestuous! And also just crazy. Thanks for the info--I think I'm going to try to Hulu the episode after MNF. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Wow! This group is crazy incestuous! And also just crazy. Thanks for the info--I think I'm going to try to Hulu the episode after MNF. 

It is, but that's before you realize that everyone has slept together. I put together this list of everyone we know has had sex. We know that Katie has slept with Peter, Carter, and Schwartz. Stassi has slept with Peter, Jax, Frank, and Patrick. Kristen has slept with Sandoval, Jax, James, Carter, Alecks formerly of Below Deck, had oral sex with Brittney, and Jax' friend Kevin. Somehow Kristen has missed sleeping with Peter. Jax has slept with half of the women in LA.

• Love 2

I never watched season 4 so I'm catching up on hulu.

Brittany looked SO much cuter when she first came to LA. Those huge fake boobs really ruined her look.

Never liked Ariana and S4 made me hate her even more.

Lala's best look was in her bathrobe with no makeup in Hawaii. Miles better than all that makeup she cakes on every day.

• Love 4
On 3/21/2016 at 4:47 PM, Luckylondon said:

BTW, in case anyone hasn't seen this. The VanderDoll Rules: The Totally True and Addictively Dysfunctional Love Story of Jax & Stassi (As Told in 8 (Doll) parts)

Part 1: Brunch

Part 2: The Break-up

Part 3: OMG Dude

Part 4: Birthday Bash

Part 5: Not a Rebound

Part 6: Exposed

Part 7: Girl Talk

Part 8: I Still Love You Very Much

OMGee. Thank you for posting this! I only watched one (I still love you very, very much), but it's too funny. The doll covering her eyes with her hands, all those super serious looks at "Jax". I flove. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 3

Luckylondon, how did you find those Vanderdoll videos? Who makes them? How do they make some of the dolls look so much like the chucklef---s (certainly not the Jax doll, but maybe that's a good thing)? I watched them all.  They are sooooooo funny. Whenever the dolls raise their arms, I laugh and laugh and laugh. 

They also remind you how funny Laura-Leigh's voice is. 

• Love 3
On 12/8/2017 at 9:18 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Luckylondon, how did you find those Vanderdoll videos? Who makes them? How do they make some of the dolls look so much like the chucklef---s (certainly not the Jax doll, but maybe that's a good thing)? I watched them all.  They are sooooooo funny. Whenever the dolls raise their arms, I laugh and laugh and laugh. 

They also remind you how funny Laura-Leigh's voice is. 

I know, right?!! I can watch them all on repeat-- they are hilarious!! I found them at http://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/season-1/videos/vanderdolls-rules

No other seasons though :'(

• Love 3