Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Good Out Here Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

So, this B&W crap is supposed to be avant garde or sumfin?

Only Madison is in color.  Everyone else is just washed out without her.

• Love 1

Aw Morgan, let Nick try and play whack-a-mole with smug mustache guy.  I guess we are getting closer to answering the mystery of Madison's disapperance.

Just now, SoSueMe said:

Boy, I must have missed something big. Nick knows that guy?

He is with smug lawn chair people; he was the one riding the bike to lure the zombies in the truck.  He told Madison and Nick that he found the spy girl so Nick already didn't like him.  I guess he has something to do with why Madison isn't with them.

• Love 1

Why am I watching this show? The writing is worse than that other show we are not suppose to talk about. 

Why does Morgan care if Nick kills pimento hipster guy? Morgan wanted to be left alone but then he’s all up in Nick’s business. He needs to make up his mind to be alone of stay in this groups dumbassery. 

Edited by Straycat80
Just now, raven said:

He is with smug lawn chair people; he was the one riding the bike to lure the zombies in the truck.  He told Madison and Nick that he found the spy girl so Nick already didn't like him.  I guess he has something to do with why Madison isn't with them.

Thanks! I can't multi-task all that well :/

I just got home, so I missed the boat, but just the posts on Page 3 are cracking me up.  "What's happening?"  What's with the b&w?" "What the fuck, Nick!"

Ah, all is right with Walking Dead world.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

o/t Finally started Handmaid's and am ridiculously excited John Carroll Lynch makes an appearance.

Damn, I really need to get Hulu.

Dollar Tree flowers

• Love 1

On Talking Dead I'm sure they will bet talking about Madison's blue jacket and the blue flowers and did Nick just get shot???

Ooh it was the kid, shoulda killed her!!!! 

I admit I didn't see that coming.

• Love 3