Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Welcome to TomTom

• Start Topic

If these girls worship Lisa so much, why don't any of them take her advice? Say what you will about Lisa but she can spot an asshole of the male persuasion from a million miles away. 

Schwartz is still a loser. Sandoval is going to be doing all the work in that partnership. He really wants this to venture to work. I hope it eventually doesn't drive a wedge between the friendship. 

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I hope it eventually doesn't drive a wedge between the friendship. 

Sandoval is still friends with Jax, despite the fact that Kristin with him. I think it'd take a lot more than Schwartz's buffoonery to be rid of his friendship. But, I totally agree that he's the only one in that duo bringing anything to the table. Aw shucks Peter Pannery doesn't pay the bills, Schwartz (well, it shouldn't but he is on VPR so I guess I'm wrong.)

• Love 4

I'd have to go back and rewatch (which I won't do), but I'm pretty sure Lisa is the one who starts off being curt and dismissive to Patrick. She typically is cold to new people and makes fun of them, a way to exert dominance and deflect blame if they get upset, "Hey, it was only a joke. YOU need to lighten up." In this case I think Lisa was a little tipsy and out of sorts. She should have pulled Stassi aside to have that conversation, and walked away when Patrick wasn't going to back down. 

That being said, Patrick is disgusting. That he feels it's ok to talk to women that way, let alone the owner of the restaurant you're a guest in, is appalling. Who raises these people? How are you that age and have no manners and haven't gotten your ass beaten? I would have had security throw his ass out. 

And Stassi. Geez. What a fall from grace. She went from being this badass chick to being exposed as a toothless, insecure, schmuck. She couldn't even see that Patrick talking about her boss' ass was inappropriate, if nothing else. Most people would be mortified if their sig other embarrassed them/ruined work relationships. Instead she just starts begging him to not dump her. I don't ever want to hear Stassi talk a big game anymore because it's just hot air. 

As for Brittany, I know her appearance has gotten a lot of debate this season. All I'll say is, if other women are constantly telling you how hot you are, then you probably aren't that hot. Sorry. Most attractive, confident people don't need constant validation from others. And I've always suspected that the reason the other girls embraced her (and weren't catty to her like every other new girl) was because they don't see her as a threat. If she looked like LaLa I doubt they'd be so welcoming. And her comments to Jax show just how petty she is. She's still mad that HE broke up with HER more than anything. Never mind it was/is a toxic relationship and ending it was the right thing. I know several women who think this way. This idea that life is a scorecard and you need to dump him before he dumps you. I've seen women blow up relationships out of fear of being rejected. Who cares who dumps whom?

• Love 11
(edited)

Stassi seems to have a type....manipulative and abusive assholes.  I think Patrick may be worse than Jax as Jax seems to have a tiny bit of self awareness; whereas Patrick seems to think he's doing everyone a favor by making an appearance.  What an asshole.   I would've liked to see Ken's reaction to how Patrick spoke to Lisa.  I think Patrick came to the party with the intention of being an asshole to the star of a reality show.  He can now go on his little podcast and talk about how he went on a reality show for the purpose of being an asshole to those he feels are beneath him (reality show cast).  I really didn't like this guy.

I have been critical of Stassi for her insanely stupid social media posts; however she is a beautiful girl, can be pretty funny, and I honestly hope her current boyfriend is a decent guy, because oy Patrick is no good.  I can't believe she sat there and apologized to him when he'd just spent the past five minutes commenting on his boss's ass.   I'm curious to see if this affects Patrick's podcast or whatever the hell he does for a living.  

ETA how can anyone be friends with Scheana?   There is no room for anyone but Scheana in a friendship.  I have a feeling that Rob was pretty straight up with Scheana about where he saw their relationship, but I think Scheana probably just chose to see it differently.

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 22
24 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I'd have to go back and rewatch (which I won't do), but I'm pretty sure Lisa is the one who starts off being curt and dismissive to Patrick. She typically is cold to new people and makes fun of them, a way to exert dominance and deflect blame if they get upset, "Hey, it was only a joke. YOU need to lighten up." In this case I think Lisa was a little tipsy and out of sorts. She should have pulled Stassi aside to have that conversation, and walked away when Patrick wasn't going to back down. 

That being said, Patrick is disgusting. That he feels it's ok to talk to women that way, let alone the owner of the restaurant you're a guest in, is appalling. Who raises these people? How are you that age and have no manners and haven't gotten your ass beaten? I would have had security throw his ass out. 

And Stassi. Geez. What a fall from grace. She went from being this badass chick to being exposed as a toothless, insecure, schmuck. She couldn't even see that Patrick talking about her boss' ass was inappropriate, if nothing else. Most people would be mortified if their sig other embarrassed them/ruined work relationships. Instead she just starts begging him to not dump her. I don't ever want to hear Stassi talk a big game anymore because it's just hot air. 

As for Brittany, I know her appearance has gotten a lot of debate this season. All I'll say is, if other women are constantly telling you how hot you are, then you probably aren't that hot. Sorry. Most attractive, confident people don't need constant validation from others. And I've always suspected that the reason the other girls embraced her (and weren't catty to her like every other new girl) was because they don't see her as a threat. If she looked like LaLa I doubt they'd be so welcoming. And her comments to Jax show just how petty she is. She's still mad that HE broke up with HER more than anything. Never mind it was/is a toxic relationship and ending it was the right thing. I know several women who think this way. This idea that life is a scorecard and you need to dump him before he dumps you. I've seen women blow up relationships out of fear of being rejected. Who cares who dumps whom?

Great observation AND so true but sad that Brittany doesn't realize this.

• Love 10

Hot Brittney and sweaty Jax are back together so as far as I'm concerned I don't want to hear another word out of either of their stupid mouths. Next season I hope they are  exiled to Kristin status. 

• Love 9

Well, we finally see that Stassi’s bullying mask was covering up extreme self-loathing and insecurity - now that she’s put the mask down (good on her!), she needs xanax to get through normal life. Stassi needs a talented therapist, not just a better boyfriend.

• Love 16

I'm surprised JaxAss hasn't repeatedly told Brittany how HE paid for her breasts. I'm not sure if Brittany is pretending to be dumb or if she really is dumb. But now that she's got those beautiful fake boobs she needs to set her sights on a man who treats her with respect and stop dating older loser guys like Jax. She could probably find a better bf standing in line at her local 7-11.

• Love 4

The best part of this episode was seeing FI shave his forehead.  I was worried he had dropped that routine from his daily prep.  And look out, Nugget - - the flat iron is still hot!  Oh, Sandoval, never change.

FI is clearly all-in on TomTom.  Lisa and Ken should consider themselves fortunate.  True, FI is musically challenged and he does drink too much at times but he's very jazzed about the place and it shows.  

I guess he and the Nugget touching tongues in public is a sign of their "adulting?"  I guess her tongue doesn't offend her as much as her hooha.  Please tell me that storyline will not be repeated next season.

Why on earth doesn't the Nugget go ahead and finish her stupid bartending book, have one of her drinks served at TomTom and sell the book there?  

Stassi does need some therapy.  Girl, when Patrick makes Jax look very nearly tolerable, you've got problems.  He was completely disrespectful to you and thoroughly enjoying himself doing it.  He wants to aggravate, poke and prod you.  Move on.

On the other hand, Rob clearly wants to have as little to do with Scheana as possible.  Still, move on.  

Loved how the cameras caught Scheana taking selfies in the pink hard hat.  The editing monkeys obviously despise her.  I love it.

I hate to admit that my black heart of goo melted somewhat over Ken giving props to James and James actually getting teary over that.  Damn you, James, for giving me a case of the feels.  Of course Lisa is bringing him back to SUR.  Everyone gets 546,309 chances.  Proof?  Jax.

Maybe it was the after-effect of James giving me the feels but I actually bought Jax' emotions when speaking with Lisa.  Don't throw a chunky sweater at me or anything.  When was this filmed?  Was his dad already ill?  It does seem that he had stuff going on, at least emotionally.  

While I applaud Brittany not responding to his "oops, I fucked up" texts, it's hard to really get behind her since we know they got back together.  And since she had to ride her Huffy bike over to Jax at PUMP and act a damn fool.  Girl, just move on.  No need to speak to him, other than a quick hello.  Of course Jax would move into another apartment in that same building - - the Bubbas live there.  Jax isn't going anywhere.  Not only because he and the Toms can't function without daily check-ins but also because it makes filming easier.

Bring on the reunion! 

• Love 21

The only other time I have seen Stassi look so uncomfortable and helpless is when Jeremy was getting handsy with her at Katie’s wedding. 

Was there a book or a men’s magazine article that advised men to give women backhanded compliments if they wanted to seduce them? I feel like Patrick read that and took it to the nth degree with everyone.  He has a lot in common with Erika Jayne/RHoBH. Someone hurt him really badly when he was a child. So he will hurt you before you have a chance to hurt him.  And then try to feel superior about it. 

• Love 9

Boring final episode. One thing I like about this show is seeing the cast in their apartments! So many reality show cast members either live in fancy rental homes or sterile looking model home types that look like no one lives there. The Vanderpump crew live in tiny,  cramped, messy apartments but they really live there! 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm surprised JaxAss hasn't repeatedly told Brittany how HE paid for her breasts. I'm not sure if Brittany is pretending to be dumb or if she really is dumb. But now that she's got those beautiful fake boobs she needs to set her sights on a man who treats her with respect and stop dating older loser guys like Jax. She could probably find a better bf standing in line at her local 7-11.

When he said something sarcastic along the lines of “Oh, I’ve done NOTHING for you,” I realized that he had a tiny point: without him, she (and Mama Frosty Lips) would probably never have realized the dream of being on teevee.  

• Love 16

I don't get why Ariana is so against being intimate with Tom. He obviously was into her to date her and says he wants more of that type of fun. So who cares what your ex said about your body, obviously someone else thinks differently. She better start putting out or he will be gone. They are too young for that to be neglected. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Hold on, what are the economics of this investment that Sandoval and Schwartz made? They each put in $50k to collectively own 5% of Tom Tom? So they each own 2.5%? That's peanuts really - if Tom Tom ends up earning $1.5 million in revenue it's first year (which is highly unlikely given the investment to build it) and factoring in operating costs, they are looking at a few thousand a year in profit. They are still LVP employees with the teeniest, tiniest stake in the business. Kind of like working in tech and getting stock options...sure you can make tens of thousands if the company does well but you are not retiring or buying your own Villa Rosa any time soon. Not that Lisa isn't giving them the opportunity of a lifetime to work alongside her and learn how to get to where she and Ken got to after decades of hard work. I'm glad that Sandoval is showing some interest and initiative - he might actually be successful at this someday. Schwartz is essentially useless and thinks that the reality show dollars will keep rolling in. I hope Katie's side hustles pan out to something, looks like she has the real potential to be the family breadwinner. 

hate to admit that my black heart of goo melted somewhat over Ken giving props to James and James actually getting teary over that.  Damn you, James, for giving me a case of the feels.  Of course Lisa is bringing him back to SUR.  Everyone gets 546,309 chances.  Proof?  Jax.

This also gave MY black heart the feels. James looked genuinely happy. I'm glad he's cleaned up his act, he's still a little punk but can be quite likeable. Lisa really is a soft touch with these "kids". She's a soft touch in general, I think, which is why she developed the tough exterior. But she has taken them all under her wing. I'm sure she is glad to see Kristin in a seemingly stable relationship with a decent guy as well. It's quite lovely to see a rich person who isn't completely selfish asshole. 

I don't get why Ariana is so against being intimate with Tom. He obviously was into her to date her and says he wants more of that type of fun. So who cares what your ex said about your body, obviously someone else thinks differently. She better start putting out or he will be gone. They are too young for that to be neglected.

I got the impression that they'd resolved this and that Tom was back to getting regular sex again. 

Edited by PetuniaP
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Without him, it’d just be “Tom”?

My real theories:

• He will be the schmoozer

• Lisa knows he’s a draw and that people will come to see him 

• It’s kind of a favor to Katie (whom she loves)

I totally agree with this, especially the bit about Katie. Although Sandoval is the more creative one in terms of mixology, he can assist him with perfecting recipes. Schwartz does need to get it together, though. At least he hasn't blown through his VPR money and is able to do his part financially, buy an engagement ring, etc.

I really don't care for that Brittany chick and kind of feel like she's either incredibly ignorant or a bit of a grifter. Either way, she deserves what she gets.

Can't wait to see Scheana shamed at the reunion when they replay clips of how Rob really feels.

Loved Lala and will miss her until next season (how sad is that!?!). And I'm glad for James. When he said got his job back it was for DJing--right? I hope he's not going to still be a busboy! Ken was so sweet with him in his curmudgeonly way. I think he and Lisa have a soft spot for him because he is Max's friend. And are they kind of pals with his father?

Stassi, Stassi, Stassi. She did have enough self-awareness to acknowledge that she was in a fucked up relationship, but OMG. She was just tragic last night the way she was apologizing to Patrick. What a douche! It was truly a sad thing to see. The good news is they're broken up and she supposedly has a good new boyfriend.

• Love 15

So many comical moments in this episode, Sheana repeating at least 3 times to Rob about the pink construction hat, clearly he seemed he wanted to bang that drink rather than Scheana.  I aslo noticed the tons of makeup Brit was putting on, seems an awful lot for a young girl, but then again partying and putting up with Jax must take its toll.  Patrick was a complete douche and I wanted to slap Stassi for apologizing,  Stassi had me fooled into thinking she was this tough no nonsense gal but she is a moron for dating Patrick.

Katie, sorry honey the closest thing you will get to a Bentley is maybe a matchbox car.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The only other time I have seen Stassi look so uncomfortable and helpless is when Jeremy was getting handsy with her at Katie’s wedding. 

Was there a book or a men’s magazine article that advised men to give women backhanded compliments if they wanted to seduce them? I feel like Patrick read that and took it to the nth degree with everyone.  He has a lot in common with Erika Jayne/RHoBH. Someone hurt him really badly when he was a child. So he will hurt you before you have a chance to hurt him.  And then try to feel superior about it. 

I don't know that anyone hurt Patrick.  I think he's just a full-on egotistical prick.

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, politichick said:

Can't wait to see Scheana shamed at the reunion when they replay clips of how Rob really feels.

Did you watch Watch What Happens Live last night? Andy was totally zinging Scheana all night.

Jax and Shep (Southern Charm) were on together. And OF COURSE they’re dudebros. It would have been enjoyable had it not been... the two of them. Though they did get a zinger in on Andy, who was giving them a bad time about growing up and getting married, and then they said to him: “When are YOU getting married? You’re worse than us!”

• Love 8
(edited)

I saw WWHL and they  played a clip from the reunion and apparently Schena didn’t even really reach out to Jax about his dads death. 

Also brittany was on e news yesterday and she said she and Jax broke up for three months and then his dad got really sick and passed and he said that really affected him. A part of me wants to do some digging in instagram to what I’m assuming is last fall when they were broken up for months and see the posts from then to see if Jax is absent from Brittany’s.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I have always been curious-what exactly does Brittany have to offer?  I think the only thing is she claims she would be faithful.  She has a very foul mouth and seems to be on the lazy and entitled side.

• Love 6

Really, why is getting married some kind of barometer of maturity anyway? As long as someone is of age, he or she can be married and remain a childish dope, haha! (And you don't have to otherwise be a Jax to just find marriage unnecessary.)

• Love 11

Considering Tom Schwartz’ drinking problem, none of these people are thinking about his future when encouraging him to keep working in bars - not his boss, not his best friend, not even his wife.

• Love 16

Okay so I went into Instagram and looked at Brittany’s to see if for three months she and Jax were broken up. As of the end of August, there are a few pictures with Jax but mostly when they were promoting their spin off show. There aren’t really personal pictures of  Jax  and her until Halloween. I do know there was a rumor around the start of Jax and Brittany that they were broken up but neither Brittany or Jax were commenting because they had the spin off to promote I guess.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Was there a book or a men’s magazine article that advised men to give women backhanded compliments if they wanted to seduce them? I feel like Patrick read that and took it to the nth degree with everyone.  

Back in the heyday of VH-1 trashy reality TV—before Bravo picked up the mantle—there was a show called “The Pick-up Artist” featuring this guy named “Mystery” who taught geeky men how to pick up women doing exactly that. It was called “negging” where you put a woman down and this was supposed to assert your dominance or make her fall all over herself to try to win you over? It didn’t seem to work so well on the show, but the negging has gotten Stassi twisted for sure! Oh, Mystery’s other big tip was to dress absolutely ridiculously with “peices of flare” (such as fuzzy hats, gaudy jewelry, and makeup—all this on the men) that would get people’s attention from across the room and be a conversation starter, I guess? Patrick 100% comes from the pick-up artist school of dating. I think once you trap the woman you’re probably supposed to stop negging, though? The show never really got beyond how to get a girl’s number. 

• Love 13

Also since it’s the season ending, here’s my final thoughts:

James and Lala were quite fun this season. “It’s not about the pasta!” And the “are we friends or not?” “Uh..nah” complete with yelling and staring absebt at fidget spinners. Also I still love her Lala face dressshirt thing and I kind of want one.

Kristen was kind of a non entity this season and only gets a memorable mention for when she tried to storm out when she got mad but she was on the crutches and couldn’t really storm out.

Arinia was annoying this season.

Katie was fun and nice this season.

Scwartz was there. 

FI tom is off my list, no matter what it does, his whole speech about Jeremy is inexcusable.

Jax and Brittany.. pass.

Schena, I don’t think I’ve ever felt second hand embrassment for anyone on a tv show. Wow.

And Stassi.. while I laugh at schena, I kind of actually feel pain for Stassi. Whatever her relationship is with Patrick isn’t anything good or healthy. Also he is not at all what he was presented to us in the past. Also.. remember how Stassis family, especially her little brother loved Patrick? Why? Stassis little brother likes his  sister being talked to this way? Ugh.

• Love 13
36 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Back in the heyday of VH-1 trashy reality TV—before Bravo picked up the mantle—there was a show called “The Pick-up Artist” featuring this guy named “Mystery” who taught geeky men how to pick up women doing exactly that. It was called “negging” where you put a woman down and this was supposed to assert your dominance or make her fall all over herself to try to win you over? It didn’t seem to work so well on the show, but the negging has gotten Stassi twisted for sure! Oh, Mystery’s other big tip was to dress absolutely ridiculously with “peices of flare” (such as fuzzy hats, gaudy jewelry, and makeup—all this on the men) that would get people’s attention from across the room and be a conversation starter, I guess? Patrick 100% comes from the pick-up artist school of dating. I think once you trap the woman you’re probably supposed to stop negging, though? The show never really got beyond how to get a girl’s number. 

Thank you for confirming and describing that. That is exactly what I was remembering!

Scheana seems to be yelling at the reunion that she texted Jax when his dad died, which is better than calling, because you can read a text over and over again!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Also since it’s the season ending, here’s my final thoughts:

James and Lala were quite fun this season. “It’s not about the pasta!” And the “are we friends or not?” “Uh..nah” complete with yelling and staring absebt at fidget spinners. Also I still love her Lala face dressshirt thing and I kind of want one.

Kristen was kind of a non entity this season and only gets a memorable mention for when she tried to storm out when she got mad but she was on the crutches and couldn’t really storm out.

I totally want one of those face dresshrt thing!

Kristen also was funny when she was imitating the car lot blow up thingie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

Did anyone else notice that Sandoval's face looked a little fuller on last night's episode?

In comparison to that group of earlier pics, his face looked fuller imo - but he’ll be 35 this year so it makes sense.

• Love 4

As extra as Sandoval has been in talking about this restaurant as though he's 100% owner, I will give the man kudos for his drink creativity. Did he go to bartending school or something? Either way, it does seem like he's pretty gifted behind a bar and makes sense why Lisa would want to use his name and expertise to market a restaurant that's focused on drinks. 

Lisa, you're absolutely right, everyone gives Jax a free pass...including you. Why has the man been employed for as long as he has given the lack of professionalism and reliability he's provided over the years? Being able to call out bad behaviour isn't what makes you a woke individual. If you call things out but have no follow through and continue to put up with the bad behaviour, then you're just enabling because you're allowing that person to grow their confidence in thinking that no matter how much they fuck up, they can talk their way out of it. 

I don't have any faith in Stassi's ability to pick men. This is the man she raved out years back about being such an improvement over Jax. Patrick is just another version of asshole that Jax is. Patrick was condescending when he responded to Lisa's question about whether Stassi and Patrick were good in their relationship. But he took offense and ran away because Lisa asked Stassi if she was sober not because it was insulting to Stassi but it was insulting to him that Stassi complimenting him and telling Lisa why she loved him led directly to Lisa's sober question. He's a narcissist. Also, he acted like a total creep toward Lisa. It's not more excusable than what Jeremy did. And Stassi was so pathetic pleading with him. Stassi appreciated too much of the wrong qualities to learn early that there was jealous and controlling behaviour that was meant to make her emotionally dependent on him and that's exactly what happened. I think it's really important to have physical chemistry with someone as do I think it's important to be with someone who can make you laugh and enjoy yourself, but if that's the main reason you love someone, then I question the relationship in the long haul. In the long run, intimacy and jokes aren't going to save you after years of being with a man who is possessive of you, controlling and speaks to you like you're stupid. At least, if you value yourself well enough that kind of behaviour won't fly for long. 

Scheana trying to fish for compliments while Rob ignored her, LOL. 

Lala and James have been fun this season.Katie's growth has been a treat to watch this season. Hope it's genuine and she keeps moving forward. What a turnaround for those 3 from past seasons. 

Adam is a good looking guy but as a woman who really enjoys the look of a man who can pull off a beard, it makes me realize that for many men, a beard is their equivalent to makeup, lol. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Lisa, you're absolutely right, everyone gives Jax a free pass...including you. Why has the man been employed for as long as he has given the lack of professionalism and reliability he's provided over the years? Being able to call out bad behaviour isn't what makes you a woke individual. If you call things out but have no follow through and continue to put up with the bad behaviour, then you're just enabling because you're allowing that person to grow their confidence in thinking that no matter how much they fuck up, they can talk their way out of it. 

I agree with this, but I do also understand Lisa's POV - about not wanting to fire Jax because he'd just use it as another way to be a victim. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I have to say, I'm really happy to see James calmed down this year. He's doing a lot better, and it was sweet that Ken and Lisa recognized that. But I've never seen anyone so thrilled to get a BUSBOY job back. 

You know?  I don't think it's about being a bus boy.  I think it's about being admitted back into the family.  He's proven himself reformed, for better or worse.  He can get a few DJ'ing gigs out of this in a place that I think he really loves.  I'm ok with this, as long as he keeps his nose clean and his fine self off the booze.

3 hours ago, PetuniaP said:

if Tom Tom ends up earning $1.5 million in revenue it's first year (which is highly unlikely given the investment to build it) and factoring in operating costs, they are looking at a few thousand a year in profit. 

But if the place goes belly-up, they lose everything, so in the end it may not matter.  Not every restaurant is a success past the first year - failure rates are high.

4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Boring final episode.

I was disappointed to not have the what happens next, black screen of death at the end of the episode.  I guess they're saving that for the reunion.

• Love 4
(edited)
53 minutes ago, politichick said:

I totally want one of those face dresshrt thing!

Kristen also was funny when she was imitating the car lot blow up thingie.

Seriously, I’m like half considering tweeting Lala to see where I can get one or something. I want one!

eta: I did tweet her. I will update it if I should get any info. I’m sorry it was cool looking and I would wear it.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I agree with this, but I do also understand Lisa's POV - about not wanting to fire Jax because he'd just use it as another way to be a victim. 

LVP"s power to fire someone from the restaurant and the end their Vanderpump Rules career has been greatly diminished since it seems to have little to do with their standing on the show.  Stassi, Kristen, James, Tom Schwartz have all left, been fired or never been employed by LVP.  I did find it interesting that Jax was so malleable last night with both Brittany and LVP-almost as if he had resigned himself to the fact he was ready to move on from the show and move back to Florida.  But for the death of his father I am wondering if he was done with the show.  He sure wasn't interested in bringing it as far as the conversation went.   

No one does victim as well as Jax.  I do believe Jax is the one central character on the show that is not readily replaceable.  Even Ken and LVP are no longer required for the show.  They may have given the Toms a chance at a business but I am jaded by the entire process.  I guess collectively they are up to 10% of a restaurant/bar?  My guess is they must also derive a salary from the place-they would be fools not to as the numbers Villa Blanca were netting would give them less than $8,000.00 a year.  A restaurant Ken and LVP have been unable to sell over the past five years.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I would've liked to see Ken's reaction to how Patrick spoke to Lisa. 

Ken would've knocked the spark out of Patrick.  Oh, wait, Patrick the dickswab doesn't even have a spark ... of anything.  Sir Giggy could knock out his "spark".

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I saw WWHL and they  played a clip from the reunion and apparently Schena didn’t even really reach out to Jax about his dads death.

Considering how far her head is up her own ass, this is not surprising at all. I can't think of one redeeming quality she possesses.

3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I have always been curious-what exactly does Brittany have to offer?  I think the only thing is she claims she would be faithful.  She has a very foul mouth and seems to be on the lazy and entitled side.

And a little on the the trashy side.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, b2H said:

You know?  I don't think it's about being a bus boy.  I think it's about being admitted back into the family.  He's proven himself reformed, for better or worse.  He can get a few DJ'ing gigs out of this in a place that I think he really loves.  I'm ok with this, as long as he keeps his nose clean and his fine self off the booze.

Busboy or DJ - I agree he's just glad to have restored their faith in him.  

LVP's son is a busboy, so it's not like she's treating him worse than her own kid. 

Granted, Max is no Pandora, but are any of us? ;)

• Love 5

What the fuck was that with Stassi and Patrick? If that wasn't a turning point to insight of their obviously psychologically and emotionally abusive relationship, then I don't know what is. 

Stassi did a COMPLETE 180 of her personality, to the extent that makes me think she had a father or older male figure in her life, that seriously neglected her during her formative years. 

They need to break up for.ev.er. Like, seriously, they both need to be single for a looooong time while seeing a therapist for their issues. That scene at the table in Pump creeped me the hell out. 

• Love 16
14 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Whelp, gang, in our final installment of what surprise item does Tom Sandoval have that proves he’s so much cooler than anyone else? It’s the only shot-on-a-spoon freezer in all of America. Except for the fact that he bought it at a restaurant convention in Las Vegas, so that would suck for that vendor if he got NO other sales except for Tom’s the entire convention. But let’s not break our Sandoval’s heart. The man was never happier than playing with his ice in its various forms: both dry and quick-freeze. Except for when he could then combine his two passions—no, not macting—but fashiontending, wherein he makes the coolest drinks while wearing the hottest clothes. He was beaming over those little vests and TT pins. Then Ariana gives him a saber so he can pop open champagne in true dramatic fashion?!? This was Sandoval’s best life here. He wins the finale. 

Did TomTom’s extra $25k each get them more than a 5% stake or is it because Sandoval is overspending on shot freezers, $125 waiter shirts, and TT lapel pins that they had to pony up more for their measly 5%?

The Bubbas, Ariana, Lala, and DJ Jazzy James all end on high notes, too. Is James DJing every night at Sur, or is he back to being a busboy with occasional DJing perks? Lisa didn’t clarify—and James seemed REALLY excited about clearing dishes—so I’m not sure.   

Everyone else came out on the losing side. Yes, even Brittany. If you need a dozen people CONSTANTLY telling you how hot you are and how you’ve got this, oh, honey, they all know you’re barely hanging on. If your pep talk from Kristen consists of “You have a job. [As a waitress???] You have friends. [These losers???] And you have great tits. [Jax deserves a refund, they hang down to your waistline.]” then you are not winning at life despite all of your friends forcing a cute bar back to smile at you to get on TV.

But she’s still better off than Stassi. You all covered it. Yikes! That was frightening how Patrick was the one who was rude and inappropriate and she goes chasing after HIM to “defend her boyfriend” and fix HIS feelings?? Wow. Yes, in that one moment suddenly Jax looked like the better boyfriend to Stassi—especially knowing that Patrick put Stassi through this kind of shit for years and she couldn’t wait to be unblocked and get his attention again.

I actually felt a little bad for Jax. The man is obviously extremely depressed. He’s lost and wanting to change. He probably needs some anti-depressants not just reiki. But he’s at the point where he realizes he needs to revamp who he is but instead of supporting him everyone is yelling at him that he’s not growing up—while ALSO yelling at him for making different choices in his life. He knows he’s a bad boyfriend so he breaks up with Brittany and everyone (except for TomTom) turns on him for breaking up with her while also reinforcing he’s a bad boyfriend. I mean maybe this is just their way of trying to keep him away from her. But he just looked so sad all season. Don’t make me feel sorry for Jax Taylor.

One person I don’t feel sorry for is Scheana. Oh, honey, the way she was smiling up at Super Rob with that hard hat repeatedly saying “Do you want me to wear this tonight, Rob???” He HEARD you, he was IGNORING you. But good thing she had a guy who cares more about fast TV hanging and boat hitching than his woman or Scheana would have gotten NO screen time this entire season. Oh, speaking of no screen time, Kristin is also a person who exists on this show. 

Marry me? Brava! ? Literally everything you said was spot on. 

• Love 3

I think the Toms each own 5% of TomTom?

I do think that Brittany is pretty and usually has very nice hair, but it looked raggedy last night. It’s just SO long and the bottom six inches or so looked damaged. She needs a haircut. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I don't know that anyone hurt Patrick.  I think he's just a full-on egotistical prick.

100% co-sign.   

I felt we missed something with their convo with Lisa. Next scene Stassi is apologizing and breaking up is even mentioned?  Huh?  Though her Xanax haze may not have interpreted what happened-very weird scene.

• Love 10

Brittney....oy. First of all, her mom telling her essentially that SHE needed to give it her all in the relationship....um nah. And girlfriend? Birth control! Get an implant if you have to! No praying then spraying. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Apparently, last night Scheana was hanging out with Ronnie from Jersey Shore (among others). If anyone isn’t familiar with him & his latest shenanigans, oh please pretty please Google him. Trainwreck. 

Something was definitely off with what we saw of the Lisa/Stassi/Patrick conversation. Wonky editing? Otherwise Stassi appeared under the influence of something that made her unable to form a full sentence any time Lisa spoke to her. 

Edited by Batwings
  • Love 6