Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Nepotism

I've tried, but this show just sucks. Michael is such an unpleasant character -- a tantrum-throwing, selfish, self-centered, entitled, pretentious diva -- that it's painful to watch him. Even the gym caricatures aren't funny. Surprisingly, it's Vince I ended up liking the most. They took the brother's idiocy too far.

• Love 2

I thought it was odd that the employees would protest that a family member is given preferential treatment in a family business. I mean, I guess it seems unfair but after all, it does belong to the brothers.

• Love 2

This was an odd episode. I guess mostly because it was shown out of order?

Matthew is normally dumb but lovable. He came off super unlikable in this especially in his interactions with Dana.

The Vince/Michael dynamic was good in this but I actually wanted Michael to realize he WAS being unreasonable. It isn't a bad thing to teach your kids to be realistic IMO. Not everyone is a star and that's ok. It doesn't mean you have to have an unfulfilled or lackluster life.

I can't help but think the actual season/series finale that was supposed to air would have ended the season/series on a better note. This felt flat.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Couver said:

The Vince/Michael dynamic was good in this but I actually wanted Michael to realize he WAS being unreasonable. It isn't a bad thing to teach your kids to be realistic IMO. Not everyone is a star and that's ok. It doesn't mean you have to have an unfulfilled or lackluster life.

But in his own mind, Michael is the most specialest, most bestest thing evah. It would never occur to him that he is ever unreasonable or unrealistic.

• Love 1
On 5/10/2018 at 7:53 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

The season finale is on May 25.

Thank you! I would have totally missed it since I thought the season was done.

• Love 1