Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

Well, to me it looks like they really expected another season. Ryan would wake up & be fine, Alex & boyfriend ( love interest ? Not sure what to call him) go off to live happily-ever-after, until something else happens & they "Pull Us Back In !!" ( weak Godfather 3 reference). I'd probably watch another season, but my days of mourning shows that don't return are really past me. Even Timeless, which I really love, when I heard they had cancelled that yet again, didn't really bother me that much. Too many good, or at least enjoyable, shows don't really get a shot in today's world, that to wring my hands over losing one just seems silly. I'm sure I'll find something to lend my eyes to.

17 hours ago, mertensia said:

Typical. Everyone gets paired off but poor Harry.

Harry was better person than anyone on this show deserved. But that's OK with me -- over in the Doctor Whoniverse, he's having a mad affair with Captain Jack Harkness.

Well, that was galactically stupid.

Am I supposed to buy that Alex's great love is Queequeg, or whatever the fuck his name is?  The guy who basically egged Andrea on (yeah, that whole pretzel-twisting to get Andrea killed was bullshit)?  The guy whose response to finding out his sister had just been murdered was basically

tenor.gif?itemid=7516319

Thanks, but no.  Epic fail, show, if that was your intention.

At least this shitshow is over and Blair Underwood and Marlee Matlin get to be happy and in love.  (But not you, Harry, sorry! #nogaylovin)

I think this show wasted so much potential. I watched three seasons, most of it hoping it would get better.

Spoiler alert- it never did.

27 minutes ago, deaja said:

I think this show wasted so much potential. I watched three seasons, most of it hoping it would get better.

Spoiler alert- it never did.

I think part of its problem was that it got more preposterous each year. They went from saving the US to officially being tasked with saving the world while  in the US to becoming free lance, international world savers (with two whole years of experience behind them), all while ignoring some of the most basic rules of tradecraft, but showing us a lot of athletic bras in the first season or so. It was, IMO,  a soap with high production values. 

6 hours ago, rur said:

I think part of its problem was that it got more preposterous each year. They went from saving the US to officially being tasked with saving the world while  in the US to becoming free lance, international world savers (with two whole years of experience behind them), all while ignoring some of the most basic rules of tradecraft, but showing us a lot of athletic bras in the first season or so. It was, IMO,  a soap with high production values. 

Basically it wasted an interesting premise and the 'twists' were just poorly done, they eventually outlived its own title, Quantico, it stopped being that when they left for group missions.

I’m finally watching the last few episodes and it’s just..... I mean, it was never realistic. But this was just too much.