Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: All Talk No Action

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Katherine and Cooper used to be buddies but Cooper posted on another site that Katherine’s scenes with her kids were basically smoke and mirrors ~ she hasn’t gotten her act together as much as it appears. I hope it’s not true for her kids sake. 

Take it for what you will but there was some gossip recently that she was drunk at some event.

• Love 1

Oh, goodness gracious. I really hope this isn’t true because she seemed to be doing so well. If her children aren’t motivation enough for her to stay on the straight and narrow, I can’t imagine what will be. 

• Love 2
On 4/26/2018 at 9:24 PM, zenme said:

I couldn't stand Peyton on the Shep dating show, and this season Naomie is getting on my nerves, but I gotta say, I'm loving that it looks like Naomie is about to tear Peyton a new one next week. 

Why is it that Danni seems older than her probable age? 

Right with on Peyton.  I think Danni could use to put on a few pounds.  Her legs are like sticks.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 4/27/2018 at 9:50 AM, esco1822 said:

I have to say, Craig won major points from me for saying he didn't want to go out looking for other girls as long as there was still a possibility of him and Naomie getting back together. For all his faults, he at least doesn't seem like the rest of the man whores on this show. He seems to legitimately want to be settled down and not out prowling for women all the time, which I appreciate. I'm so used to seeing Craig be a jerk, this was a nice change of pace.

As for Naomie, her age is definitely showing. If you don't want Craig, fine, let him go. Don't keep stalking him and threatening other women about him, it's misleading. No wonder Craig keeps thinking they'll get back together.

As for Austen, he really does have a thing for Shep's sloppy seconds though I guess in Charleston you'd be hard-pressed to find a woman who hasn't slept with Shep. 

Does anyone else wonder if Gentry is actually something people order in the south or if they just order it to promote it? I personally wouldn't give a dime to JD if I could avoid it. How does anyone find him attractive? I guess I could ask the same of Captain White Jeans. 

I’m always amused when Trav is at home or out without JD he never orders or uses Gentry.  Trav is more  a Knob Creek drinker.  Gentry used some method to avoid the length aging process that doesn’t seem to be gathering much of s falling.  I never heard anyone order it except JD. the 

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 1
On 4/27/2018 at 1:20 PM, gingerella said:

Am I the only one who's noticed the radical bruises on Katherine's left arm? It might have been in a scene last week, I cant remember, but she was talking to someone in her home I think, and she had this crazy bruising on the inside of her left elbow, which left me wondering, how the hell did that get there?! I'd like to believe she's 100% changed but once an addict...

I saw them. I think she got into a drunken altercation with someone right around the time this was filmed. They were definitely bruises done by someone grabbing her arm, hard. Word from my friends in Charleston is that she’s not staying clean & sober.

• Love 1

The bruising on Kathryn’s arm is NOT from a blood draw. I have those quite frequently (long story but not to see if I’m clean-ha) and my arm never looks like that. Sometimes I do bruise but it’s in the bend of my arm and about the size of a quarter. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Gam2 said:

The bruising on Kathryn’s arm is NOT from a blood draw. I have those quite frequently (long story but not to see if I’m clean-ha) and my arm never looks like that. Sometimes I do bruise but it’s in the bend of my arm and about the size of a quarter. 

I have no idea if Kathryn is lying or not but people bruise differently, I frequently have massive bruises from blood draws and have similiar coloring.

(edited)
On 5/6/2018 at 2:05 PM, Major Bigtime said:

She’s bruised from a night of partying, or so I was told. She can spin it any way she wants, people down there are talking about seeing her drunk, high, etc.

I am personally rooting for this promising young woman to conquer her demons. 8th grade 3rd hand fake news irresponsible reckless Gossip and Jealousy based Hearsay does not help two innocent children get their mother back from their despicable cokehead sperm donor.

Do we want her to fail? No. Its just so much easier/lazier to believe the idle gossip/ Bad stuff.

UNLESS I see her using drugs or drunk WITH MY OWN 2 EYES, I will be taking the High Road and be Positive and believe that this very young fierce woman Miss Kathryn Dennis will get it together and keep it together . She needs all the support she can get not folks trying to tear her down for their own amusement, Every struggling addict needs that.

Edited by ozzy
please be responsible with your facts
(edited)
On 5/3/2018 at 5:27 PM, Natalie68 said:

Take it for what you will but there was some gossip recently that she was drunk at some event.

operative word here is gossip

Edited by ozzy
  • Love 1
On 5/9/2018 at 12:28 PM, Major Bigtime said:

I know people who know Kathryn personally. I don’t think they would make stuff up. I wish, truly, she’d get her act together. I’m just not seeing it yet.

Of course they would make stuff up. Its Charleston.

• Love 1
On 5/5/2018 at 5:15 PM, Gam2 said:

Same experience / effect.  I've had some serious blowouts from all the thyroid testing I've had to do but nothing that ever looked like Kathryn's arm.  

• Love 1

Charmers,

It's getting too heated in here.  Let's take a beat to think about how we are addressing each other.  The main rule of PTV is BE CIVIL.  Snark the show, not your fellow posters.  Disagreeing is fine.  Insulting others is not.  Decide whether any of this is worth getting all het up over.

So, chat about the show to your heart's content, but be kind to your fellow posters.  If someone is getting under your skin, use the Ignore Feature. 

Thanks,

PPAL

• Love 3
On 4/27/2018 at 7:25 AM, TexasGal said:

I think I may have commented on this last season, but Craig reminds me a lot of my ex husband.  He was also super cute, basically really sweet at his core but he just could never get motivated to be a grown up and figure out what he wanted to do with his life.  When I finally had a conversation with him about how our relationship wasn’t working, he actually said it was my fault he’d never become anything because I’d made his life too easy.  (By working long hours as an attorney, mind you - sadly, I have no family $ or anything.)  Needless to say, we didn’t really get over that one.  So I do REALLY feel Naomie.  But, I did not stalk him afterwards which is where she’s losing me.

My ex and I had similar issues and he would say similar stuff to me. Only meaner, kind of like Craig. He was someone who just did not want to take responsibility for things and would always find a way to blame others for stuff. He was also oddly sensitive about weird stuff. Like Craig getting offended over everything at the bar-b-que. that reminded me of my ex. It was like he was actually determined not to grow as a person and would rebel against anything he thought he might learn from. I noticed last season he really refused to take responsibility for his part in their fights, even though he could say some horrible shit to her. It was always her responsibility to be nice, not his responsibility not to be condescending and rude. So, I can sympathize with Naomi that being in a relationship with someone who thinks the world should always revolve around their own emotional space makes you feel crazy and bitter. But you’re out now! Go be free! And stop trying so hard to be the new star of the show. You aren’t doing it well and you’re coming across as a bitch.

• Love 3