Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Strong emotions persist as Dorit and Teddi struggle to sort out a year of misunderstandings; Kyle reveals the devastating details of her house burglary last Christmas; Camille Grammer joins the ladies and brings an unexpected gift for Andy.

• Love 5

LVP gets torn up over cutting Dorit's head off for the magazine shoot.  I am sure Teddi will support her.  It is at about the 8 minute mark in the second set of WWHL  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-15/kelly-ripa-mark-consuelos?autoPlay=1.  There is no winning for LVP on this one.  If she says the photos of Dorit's face were bad she reinforces Dorit's concerns, if she admits to doing it punish Dorit, she gives Kyle, Rinna and Erika chubbies.  No one cares about Mark-if you didn't like the model's energy you nix the shoot not cut her head off.  It doesn't help that LVP lied about when the decision was made.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

LVP gets torn up over cutting Dorit's head off for the magazine shoot.  I am sure Teddi will support her.  It is at about the 8 minute mark in the second set of WWHL  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-15/kelly-ripa-mark-consuelos?autoPlay=1.  There is no winning for LVP on this one.  If she says the photos of Dorit's face were bad she reinforces Dorit's concerns, if she admits to doing it punish Dorit, she gives Kyle, Rinna and Erika chubbies.  No one cares about Mark-if you didn't like the model's energy you nix the shoot not cut her head off.  It doesn't help that LVP lied about when the decision was made.

I'm not so sure she is lying about the timeline. We saw her meet/discuss Dorit's photoshoot and them reshooting them with another model but they didn't end up using those new photos. Instead, they went with the ones with Dorit but with her head cropped off. So, it is possible that making the decision on which photos to use took another couple of weeks, coming closer to Lisa's timeline.

• Love 21
On 4/25/2018 at 7:58 PM, Jel said:

Dorit really carried on about how much she hated the pics, so ultimately she should be happy that they weren't published. I think Lisa did also punish her a little, in a "well screw you then" way, but in a way she also called Dorit's bluff.  File that one under "Don't fuck with a fucker".  Considering Dorit hated the photos, and Lisa hated that she hated them, pulling them was kind of a win-win.

Jel, staying positive!

I think the issue was-from the beginning-LVP didn't advise Dorit it would be full frontal.  Dorit obviously did not like the photos which means nada to the client-it is suppose to be about their product not what the model wants.  The time to scrap Dorit would have been as soon as Mark made the decision. For Kyle to be the one to raise it was just mean girl stuff and Kyle raised it at Dorit's event.  I do think there is a fine line between promoting another RH wares as in wearing something or going to an opening versus a full on endorsement.  

Unfortunately, because LVP didn't tell Dorit early on it feeds the others contention LVP is manipulative, holds a grudge and will never forgive Dorit.  As big a pain in the ass as Dorit is, I just don't think LVP had sufficient reason to treat her the way she did-she essentially said LVP was needy and insecure-in a certain context.  LVP has gone on with the support of Kyle and Teddi to make it a much bigger thing.

I hope tonight is Camille night because I just feel like these women have covered all the bases.  I also think Kyle lies-and knows when something is on camera and when it is not.  

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Is it based on popularity or what?  LVP doesn't get my vote for best housewife of all time. LVP makes a good housewife but not necessarily any better than Kandi, LuAnn, or Nene for example. For me, it is based on what the Hos bring to the show. Even Bethenny works harder at keeping her apple than LVP does at keeping her diamond. They are all the best or worst based on the edit.

I think that we can all agree that certain franchises are better than others. For me, it is New York, Atlanta, and a tie between Beverly Hills and the OC. The blogs say that Potomac is good but I am cutting back on my Bravo viewing. 

• Love 10

I don’t know what season I am watching now on Bravo, but since it applies to every season I am putting it here:

Kim Richards just summarized every argument in every episode in one sentence “Kyle said that Lisa said that Brandi said....”

• Love 20
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

LOL! I just watched the Amsterdam trip. 

Me too! Loved my visit back in '01 and saw the ladies hit some of the same sites! I was going to be there for 3 weeks, but cut it back to 10 days! I'm a homebody, but saw what I needed; missing Anne Frank House due to rain and a long line! I was there in March so not the best weather! That narrow stairwell in Rembrandt House is not navigable at my age and size now! lol! It was good to see Brandi smack LVP one more time! Now that I think about it actually, I considered moving there! ;-)

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:21 PM, zoeysmom said:

GREAT move on LVP's decision to cut off Doridiot's face for the magazine shoot. LOVE IT!!!

• Love 17
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I don't mind Lisa Rinna but I also kind of see her as viewing this as an acting job. Very arranged face and reactions. Same with Erika .

Oh I can't take either seriously! None of the women are that genuine, but Rinna and Erika take fake to a whole new level! When Rinna teared up last year when Kim gave her back the bear, I was saying to myself, "she's going to work herself into a great emotional state and cry!" Sure enough, her daytime soap opera training came into play! ;-)

• Love 18

I like Teddi, but I really wish she'd find another way to describe what she did/how she feels other than saying "100%."  I don't know why this bugs me, other than that she seems to incorporate it each time she's explaining herself about something.

• Love 13

Meh, they've already got their pound of flesh from Dorit, and there's nothing left, the bones are picked clean. Bringing up stuff from two years ago...lame, boring.

I think Camille has a screw loose. I really do. Maybe several.

• Love 9