Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: War and P.O.S

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Is Sonja suffering from early onset Alzheimer’s? I swear to god she talks about a topic people react to that topic then she ask why they are talking about that topic because she’s totally bringing up a new topic mid old topic. She is the perpetual victim. I love she says she misses her old life not her husband lol you miss his money the parties the name he came with lol good god this woman is exhausting 

imo she’s an aging narcissist (true npd) who can’t hold her mask up anymore.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 18
37 minutes ago, Steph J said:

"I don't know why we let Dorinda get away with it."

Um... maybe because her husband died and it's the empathetic thing to do?  I get that divorce is like "a death" but death is death. It's final. Dorinda loved Richard and he's gone from this Earth.

I like Dorinda and have no problem with her talking about Richard; however she makes a big deal about living in the present.   She preaches this about Sonja, but doesn’t really practice this herself.  I don’t think Bethenny really means she wants to call out Dorinda every time she brings up Richard; however I bet Carole cuts her for this in her blog.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, TomGirl said:

With all their (many!) faults, these are attractive, wealthy and mostly successful women.  I’m amazed they can’t find any men better than the likes of Tom, Dennis, John, etc.  Not one man on this show is attractive or otherwise appealing (except boy toy Adam).  I don’t get it.

There might not be a big market for screaming shrews.

• Love 23
14 minutes ago, Rhetorica said:

I haven't watched Real Housewives in almost four years.  Nothing has changed... I'll just quote Bart Simpson, "I didn't know something could suck and blow at the same time."

omg that quote just came up for me as a fb memory today! I said 'As Bart Simpson once said This weather both sucks and blows.' haa

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

It's always alarming when someone's appearance reflects their emotional state.

Sonja looked a sloppy, confused, unstable, steaming hot mess in every scene. 

In borrowed clothes no less. Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

5 minutes ago, Neeners said:

Hold on. Bethenny is "Team Civilized Human Being"? I'm assuming this is a new membership.

HAHAHAHAHAaaaa!  

Dennis' sweater was awful. So he's a name brand whore and an attention seeker. That sweater explains a lot. He wants to fly close to the sun. Watch how that worked our for Sonja, Dennis! 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

In borrowed clothes no less. Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

HAHAHAHAHAaaaa!  

Dennis' sweater was awful. So he's a name brand whore and an attention seeker. That sweater explains a lot. He wants to fly close to the sun. Watch how that worked our for Sonja, Dennis! 

I know he said Gucci, but all I saw was Charlie Brown.

giphy.gif

• Love 23

Dorinda totally earned her paycheck for this episode.  Drunken snark mixed with a sense of humor about herself.  

I can't even believe that Sonja made a relatively accurate reference to Game of Thrones when she's barely been able to string together an intelligible conversation so far this season.  

14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

kyle-rhobh-pick-a-lane.gif?w=685

This makes me wish Kyle could spend a season with the NYC ladies and really get to sharpen her claws.  It's hard to gain much traction with the BH ladies, sometimes, and I think Kyle's inner mean girl suffers for it.  

• Love 20

Damn it!  My mouse just gave out.  I hate the finger pad!

• I know many divorced people who wish their exes were dead.
  • I know many divorced people who say the worst part of divorce is that they loved someone who left them and at least the widow/er spouse never left them.
  • I am in none of the camps.

I laughed my ass off this episode.  The only HW show I like.  I think I am outgrowing Bravo.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, ihartcoffee said:

Speaking of sonja she's all mind your biz about my life but constantly yaps about the others.  

The issue is she constantly talks about her past life then gets offended when ever any of the girls have an opinion on it lol like bringing up Rocco or something in her past then asking the girls why they are talking about it and acting like they are attacking her for something she herself brought up it’s like  Hello McFly is there anybody home lol 

• Love 8

So this season is Mr. Toad's wild ride and we will all get hit by a train at the end.  GOOD! When we have the alternative of Kyle not getting a call back from LVP, yeah.

I'm still obsessed this was on Veteran's Day and Luann had a pumpkin/gourd tablescape and miniature American flags on the mantel. And my eagle jewelry, GIRLS.

Ramona: She called me a P.O.S. Point of sale? Sonja knows I don't pay for anything! 

• Love 14

Sonja is always bitching about her loss, due to divorce, of Mr Morgan. Dorinda is still (and always will be) in love with Richard. They go at it as to which loss is greater. Carole is also a widow but never said a word about her dearly departed. Either she’s over it or was scared to jump into the fray. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, tinaw said:

I am living for all the Sonia bashing the girls are doing tonight. The woman needs to stop busting balls if Sonia doesn't want to have hers busted.

Seriously, Sonja - don't hand it out if you don't want more back.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

It's always alarming when someone's appearance reflects their emotional state.

Sonja looked a sloppy, confused, unstable, steaming hot mess in every scene. 

Except for the last brunch.  With her hair in a French twist, and the "Jane Fonda from Nine to Five" plaid ruffled bow blouse - she looked like she stepped out of a time capsule from the early 80's, but at least she looked pulled together.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, larapu2000 said:

Sonja as Cersei is spot fucking on.  A vicious drunk woman whose used her husband for power and becomes bitter and even more venemous when that power slips away.  Now I want Dorinda to start yelling Shame!! at her every time she mentions the ex.

If Sonja is Cersei then I guess the "younger and more beautiful" woman who makes her feel threatened is Tinsley.

Lol, I hope Sonja doesn't have a twin brother. 

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am so tired of people blaming menopause or the lack of hormones for their shitty behavior.

It is amazing in another way: most of this cast is over 50 but most would sooner die than say “perimenopause,” admit any mood, sleep, libido, hair, or weight changes.  I mean, Sonja is on a prescribed antidepressant but insists she’s not depressed...

• Love 15