Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: In Search Of Lost Time

• Start Topic

Well, that must have been a therapeutic episode for a lot of the characters. A lot of anger got out this episode, and I enjoyed seeing it happen. 

Ok, so they have finally seemed to hash out, onscreen, everything that was wrong with Mon-El last season and I was pleased to see Kara finally lose it on him.  I understand that they really are trying to rectify those major mistakes of last season while not trying to just handwave his actions away. I assume they want more people on Mon-El's side this season, especially if he sticks around and gets back together with Kara. And, I will say, for me personally, this episode did a lot to help me move forward with the idea. I think they really are trying with Mon-El and these last two episodes has made me enjoy him now that he isn't useless, standing around, or moping. 

I mean, I'm not rooting for Mon-El to stick around and get together with Kara again, but the idea is less repulsive to me now. I just really like this being their episode to hash out Mon-El's jerky behaviour from last season but also how Kara enabled him constantly. 

I felt really bad for M'yrnn, who lost control, and J'onn, who had to depower his father to protect him and everyone else. This was a shining episode for J'onn. Last episode was for Winn, and this was for J'onn. This second half of the season, particularly these last two episodes, have been fairly strong. I felt so bad for J'onn as he watches his father go through this, and I could understand M'yrnn's frustration and anger.

As for Sam, this was the episode of her finding out about Reign. I am frustrated that Lena is so insistent on keeping this a secret. Is she trying to protect Sam? Yes. But is it going to backfire heavily on her? Yes. I get that she sees what Sam is going through to an extent and relates on the level that she doesn't want people to automatically write Sam off as a supervillain, but Lena has to realize that she can't help Sam on her own. I guess she also figures that Reign won't find a way to escape, which is incredibly naive of her. Either way, this was the weakest part of the episode...as well as the bland James/Lena romance. James really fits nowhere on this show. They're trying harder this season to fit him in than last, but that's the issue here. He disappears for episodes at a time and he's not missed for me. I think it's best to give him a heroic sendoff by the end of this season and be done with his character.  

• Love 6

It wasn't a bad epsiode but the whole subplot cape training? Just made me laugh each and every time they did it. It was that ridiculous lol. 

I was glad that they finally brought up Winn becoming the DEO's golden boy out of nowhere as if everyone whose done his job before have been some randoms they got out of nowhere.

It was nice that we finally got to see how powerful the Martians can be, I just wish they would've had them in martian form more then just the fight scene. We know they're aliens but it doesn't truly feel like it when they spend 99% of the time in this human form.

• Love 2

So we got an episode of ppl getting stuff off their chest and Jimmy gets needed to deliver food to Lena??… Cuz I’m pretty sure he’s got some things that needed to be cleared up. And if he doesn’t mist if us who watched season one sure do…

Other than that… Good episode I’ve liked Mon-El’d since he’s been back.. Tho this episode did veer into heavy on the Mon-el.. But it was plot appropriate as long as it isn’t how the remaining episodes go. Already saw some Catty ness previewed next week coming from the Heretofore super pleasant Imra… So crossing my fingers

• Love 4

I guessing a lot of people missed the bulk of the episode. Once they namedropped Zook, all the hardcore fanboys passed out.

Good episode with a lot of angst. And cape fu. Apparently, that's a martial art Superman doesn't know about. Who said Mon was useless? Also, party games with Martians. It's just sad that M'yrnn is not only losing his mind, but it wreaks havoc in the DEO. Granted, a lot of the people working there could benefit from a forced physical regiment involving beating the crap out of each other. And it does create admittedly awesome slow-motion sequences . . . .but the cost is too great.

Meanwhile, Lena gives Sam tough love. Lena is in that grey area where she's doing the right thing for the right reason, but she's being a bitch about it. Well, "bitch" probably wouldn't apply if she wasn't a Luthor. Also, James shows us he exists. Yay? Oh, and the sky falls at the end of the episode. I'm still thinking the writers are taking cues from Legends of Tomorrow.

ETA: Cute bro moment with Mon and Winn. I approve.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 9

Am I the only one who chuckled at Melissa making her own cape sound effects in the last scene?

Yay for Show giving David Harewood an episode to shine, and he did not disappoint. So far these last two eps since coming back from hiatus have held my interest more than all of the previous episodes of the season.

• Love 4

At this point, the DEO should be getting discounts with whoever does their cleaning, because that place seems to get messed up every other day.  I'm assuming its in house, since I don't see them hiring someone from outside, considering how they handled the poor pizza guy last week!

Myr'nn's dementia actually effecting others and causing problems was a direction I wasn't expecting.  Carl Lumbly and Dave Harewood were excellent (along with Chyler Leigh for Alex's story about her grandmother), but I have a feeling that this is going to end with Myr'nn dying real soon.

What in the hell did Winn do that caused H.R. lady to go out of her way to try and beat his ass?!

James is back to being in the background again.

Kara and Mon-El hash it out and find peace.  Still think they are destined to get back together 

Spoiler

especially with next week's previews hinting that Irma might start being more hostile towards Kara.

I guess I can understand why it would be hard to have someone tell you that your actually the supervillian this entire time and need to see footage of you actually destroying stuff, before you can admit it!  Lena's tactics with Sam were effective, but, yep, very Luthor-ish!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lantern7 said:

I guessing a lot of people missed the bulk of the episode. Once they namedropped Zook, all the hardcore fanboys passed out.

I didn't even catch that one!  Nice, Lantern.

24 minutes ago, thuganomics85 said:

I don't see them hiring someone from outside, considering how they handled the poor pizza guy last week!

Did anyone else notice that no one ever actually went to pay the poor guy?

Also: WE SAW PAM FROM HR!

So, the trick to defeating WorldKillers is fancy footwork and cape stuff -- I'm finding that a little hard to believe.

Mon-el really needed to be called out on some of his shitty behavior during his first tour in the 21st Century.  At least he owned up to it.

• Love 5

Someone should tell Jimmy the charade game is over and stop playing stalker Lionel Richie doing Hello!

Ruby is still annoying when she is on the other end of a phone call and not physically in the scene.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

It wasn't a bad episode but the whole subplot cape training? Just made me laugh each and every time they did it. It was that ridiculous lol. 

With the last two episodes the show-runners are salvaging what was looking to be a lost season.  Kara and the whole cape thing?  Hey, she shoots lasers out of her eyes, has freeze breath and can throw in the occasional thunder clap.  Why, oh why does she need cape tricks?  Mon-el I get, he's severely limited.  He needs a gimmick.

15 minutes ago, BooBear said:

My favorite moment was Kara slowly unbuttoning her shirt and going "what? I like this shirt?" That cracked me up. 

The way Melissa played it, unbuttoning her shirt so slowly, it was almost like a striptease, lol.  It seems James was thinking that way too given the way he looked at her.  Melissa is still adorable, though.

• Love 2

I wonder why Mon-El's costume has the outline of the diamond when he's not supposed to have the symbol.  I'm assuming they took Superman's costume and just dyed it a different color but in-universe it's a very odd choice.

9 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Mon-el really needed to be called out on some of his shitty behavior during his first tour in the 21st Century.  At least he owned up to it.

Wish Mon-El had the opportunity to get mad.  Would have LOVED hearing what he would have said to Little Miss Perfect.  

Speaking of Mon-El, I have to repeat what Kara said when he stepped out in that uniform.....Wow.  Chris was rockin it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

With the last two episodes the show-runners are salvaging what was looking to be a lost season.  Kara and the whole cape thing?  Hey, she shoots lasers out of her eyes, has freeze breath and can throw in the occasional thunder clap.  Why, oh why does she need cape tricks?  Mon-el I get, he's severely limited.  He needs a gimmick.

But did you notice how easily those gimmicks were taking her down?  Kara needs training because she has no finesse.  She's not a smart fighter.  She doesn't think things through...she just goes in and bulldozes over most of the weak aliens that come her way by mostly just using her heat vision, but Reign is pure power.   And think about Rhea.  The woman was much older than her but was a very formidable opponent.  I actually liked all the scenes with the capes. 

Also liked the argument/fight between Winn and the other tekkie.  Kara just punches Mon-El real hard, but Winn all of a sudden pulls out a gun on the guy, LOL.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Either way, this was the weakest part of the episode...as well as the bland James/Lena romance. James really fits nowhere on this show. They're trying harder this season to fit him in than last, but that's the issue here. He disappears for episodes at a time and he's not missed for me. I think it's best to give him a heroic sendoff by the end of this season and be done with his character.  

The writers would screw the send-off too.  They messed him up ever since the CW took over.  One minute he's the heroic Guardian, fighting crime with the best of them, the next minute they've pussified him (if it's not a word I'm claiming it) in which he spends an entire episode waiting for his girlfriend to answer his messages.  Last night he pathetically brings food to her work practically begging for any crumbs because she's been AWOL in their relationship.  What's next, holding Lena's purse for her?  This guy took over ALL of Cat Grant's conglomerate, which should make him a big time player in National City, yet instead all we see is him at a bar singing karaoke and checking his cellphone.    The romance may not have any chemistry regardless, but the writing hasn't helped it.  I see the same bad writing with Mon-El.  They wrote him a very specific way last year, and viewers didn't like it (I was in the minority...I liked his goofiness).  So instead of writing their way out of it this year, they just have the character constantly apologizing to everyone and saying he's changed.  

• Love 3

Why can't Lana just tell her friends at the DEO who Reign is? Is it because she knows they'll just lock her up in a cage somewhere and she thinks she can "save" Sam? I guess, but that kind of makes her look like an idiot at best, and devious at worst.

I'm sorry but I'm just not interested in J'onn and his father and their emotional turmoil.

I don't get the cape tricks at all. What can Supergirl accomplish with her cape that's different from just grabbing someone with her hand? And if her cape is somehow special and magical why hasn't she known that all along? Didn't Winn design it? Surely he knows what it can do.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Why can't Lana just tell her friends at the DEO who Reign is? Is it because she knows they'll just lock her up in a cage somewhere and she thinks she can "save" Sam? I guess, but that kind of makes her look like an idiot at best, and devious at worst.

From what I gather (and I'm not saying this still isn't stupid and it's clearly going to backfire), Lena finds herself relating to Sam/Reign. She wants to be able to save Sam, but more to the point, she probably doesn't want people to write Sam off just because she has a split personality, of sorts. Lena gets what it's like to be automatically written off as a villain because of factors that are out of her control. She doesn't want them to toss Sam away and not try to help her. Of course, again, it's all really dumb because we know that Reign's going to trick Lena and escape. We know this secret needs to be exposed to Supergirl because then they won't just be trying to kill Reign right off the bat. Of course, the problem also lies with Lena not knowing about Kara being Supergirl; if she did, she'd probably be more inclined to tell. So, Lena isn't devious or evil, but she is stupid for choosing this lie over getting more people to help Sam. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I'm sorry but I'm just not interested in J'onn and his father and their emotional turmoil.

THANK YOU.  I thought I was the only one.  The story is so boring.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

We know this secret needs to be exposed to Supergirl because then they won't just be trying to kill Reign right off the bat. Of course, the problem also lies with Lena not knowing about Kara being Supergirl; if she did, she'd probably be more inclined to tell. So, Lena isn't devious or evil, but she is stupid for choosing this lie over getting more people to help Sam. 

Here's a story idea I would like to see.  At the end of the season, Reign dies.  Her two besties, Lena and Alex, both want Ruby.  Ruby wants to go with Lena, but the judge sides with Alex due to the Luthor reputation.  Then Lillian tells Lena that Kara is Supergirl.  Lena starts to go evil because she feels betrayed by the sisters.

• Love 1

So the message this week was that a frightened old man with dementia should probably not be allowed enough power to endanger everybody around him? Considering the political leaning of the show, I have to wonder if perhaps their allegories are finally gettng sneakier.

All that cape stuff should have had me thinking about "The Cape." I actually did like "The Cape." But it was cancelled so quickly that actually stuff like that just makes me think of "Community" making jokes about "The Cape."

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 4

Two very good episodes to come back, Carl Lumbly and David Harewood are heartbreaking together and I'm glad that he's getting the material he deserves

Same for Sam, Odette Annable continues to impress me and elevates what the writers give her

I was left perplexed by the Kara/Mon-El part of the story, Kara talking about Mon-El's time at Catco or their first training was very random as these events all happened at the beginning of season 2 way before they were even dating, it's not a good look for her character. If the writers wanted to take a good honest look at their relationship maybe they should have made them talk about things that happened while they were in a relationship.

Cape magic is fun but I didn't think that it would become so important in their fight against Reign

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Iceman91 said:

I was left perplexed by the Kara/Mon-El part of the story, Kara talking about Mon-El's time at Catco or their first training was very random as these events all happened at the beginning of season 2 way before they were even dating, it's not a good look for her character. If the writers wanted to take a good honest look at their relationship maybe they should have made them talk about things that happened while they were in a relationship.

I know....I thought the same thing.  He was probably just weeks on the planet when she insisted he get a job.  He didn't even know how to answer a telephone yet she whines that she vouched for him and then he turns around and has closet sex with Eve and never even apologized.  So that in turn prompts Mon-El to yet again apologize.   Instead of it all being about her, and how poor innocent Kara was hurt, I'd love to hear a little criticism from Mon-El.  Like how he told her not to initiate Daxam Orr (spelling?) and challenge Rhea or trust her.  Instead, she insists she will defeat Rhea, and when it blew up in her face, he had to leave earth.  With just the clothes on his back.  For 7 years.  So yeah....I'd love to hear a conversation that includes both sides and not just hers.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, marceline said:

Carl Lumbly is a very underrated actor. His frustration and pain was heartbreaking.

Does anyone else here remember the NBC show "The Cape?" This is not something that needs to be revisited.

HA! 

I like Carl Lumbly but dementia in a parent is a real downer and it seems like you can hear the writers scratching the bottom of the barrel for a plot line. 

Kara might have been harsh, but its good that she and Mon-El hash stuff out. Or at least, Kara got to tell Mon-El what an asshole he was when they first met, and Mon-El seems to be very much aware of the fact that he was a total dick when he first showed up. Now, some of what Kara said was a bit unfair when it came to their romance, as it happened before they were a thing, Mon-El and Kara definitely didnt have a perfect relationship. I guess its inevitable that they'll get back together though. Its fine with me I guess, and at least Mon-El is a better guy now who has realized he has made bad choices, but I cant say I super care. 

Still a pretty good episode though. The Sam and Lena stuff was actually pretty good, and now that Sam actually knows whats happening, she could become a more compelling character. And I like the whole plot with Myr'nn, as depressing as it is. The beginning with him shape shifting and mind reading during charades was fun (Zook shout out!) was quite funny and sweet, and him losing his mind increasingly was so sad. They just found each other, it just seems unfair and mean that this would happen now. 

Pan from HR wants vengeance! What the heck did Winn do, is he dating half the DEO on the side? Also, cute Mon-El and Winn moment is cute! I always like Mon-El better as a friend than as a love interesting. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, JapMo said:

But did you notice how easily those gimmicks were taking her down?  Kara needs training because she has no finesse.  She's not a smart fighter.  She doesn't think things through...she just goes in and bulldozes over most of the weak aliens that come her way by mostly just using her heat vision, but Reign is pure power.   

What constantly amazes me is how often Kara gets knocked down.  Seriously, she gets floored at least once in every action scene.  That's not supposed to happen, running into a yellow-sun powered Kryptonian should, in theory, be like hitting a brick wall.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Pan from HR wants vengeance! What the heck did Winn do, is he dating half the DEO on the side? 

I would love if the Pam from HR thing becomes a running joke. And first let's talk about how he called her "Pam from HR" instead of just Pam. Yes, I know TV rules required it but it was still dopey as hell. I don't refer to my coworker as "Steve from IT."

• Love 5
3 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Pam from HR wants vengeance! What the heck did Winn do, is he dating half the DEO on the side?

Whatever Winn did, he expected her to be mighty pissed, lol.  His reaction was, "she's not just gonna kick my ass, she's gonna kill me."

• Love 3
14 hours ago, mxc90 said:

Ruby is still annoying when she is on the other end of a phone call and not physically in the scene.

That's so true.

8 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I don't get the cape tricks at all. What can Supergirl accomplish with her cape that's different from just grabbing someone with her hand? And if her cape is somehow special and magical why hasn't she known that all along? Didn't Winn design it? Surely he knows what it can do.

Exactly, Kara's cape isn't some magical fabric from the future -- so I don't get why it's prehensile and can grab things now because of sheer will.

8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Lena finds herself relating to Sam/Reign. She wants to be able to save Sam, but more to the point, she probably doesn't want people to write Sam off just because she has a split personality, of sorts.

Save the Worldkiller, save the world.

7 hours ago, marceline said:

Does anyone else here remember the NBC show "The Cape?" This is not something that needs to be revisited.

Unfortunately yes, It was an easily mockable show, but then the lead (David Lyons) went on to an even more easily mockable show in 'Revolution'.

• Love 1

Reign is significantly stronger than Kara. So I'm not sure what good a cape wrapping around her wrist or whatever is going to do. It's not like it would give her any extra leverage. And for the record, I don't think taking the legs out from under someone who can fly should make much of a difference. Then again, Kara does get knocked on her ass a lot when she really shouldn't.  At least one thing makes a little sense, I guess. Mon-El's cape has special properties because it is super special cloth from the future or whatever. Kara's is Kryptonian, since unless I am remembering incorrectly James gave it to her in the first episode as a gift from Clark. It was made from his baby blanket or something.

I really like Carl Lumbly, but I am fairly certain the only reason they introduced him and gave him dementia is a)for J'onn to have a plot line and b) as an excuse for J'onn to not be in episodes. Which doesn't really do either of them any credit.

At this point, if James just up and disappeared, how many people would really notice or care? I don't mean in show, Lena and the others would probably notice somewhere down the line. I mean us. I kind of feel bad for Mehcad.

• Love 2

I actually liked The Cape, but I really like super-stylized productions like that and Gotham.

4 hours ago, marceline said:

I would love if the Pam from HR thing becomes a running joke.

"Pam from HR" was mentioned once before, I believe last season, and as a figure of dread.  All we got from that reference, though, was Supergirl replying "We have an HR?"

• Love 1

"Mon-El, you were a big loser and irreedemable assface for the entirety of last season and all I did was constantly apologize for you to myself and others because I really, really wanted a boyfriend!"

Okay, confess now- which one of you Previously.tv'ers wrote this episode? (´▽`)

• Love 7

One thing I like about Mon-El's suit is that, though it's mostly just Clark's with the colors inverted, they add a few splashes of blue on the legs, which helps with the problem of the suit just being too much of one color from toe to neck. I hope if they ever have Superman back on the show they'll do something similar with red to break up all the blue.

2 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Exactly, Kara's cape isn't some magical fabric from the future -- so I don't get why it's prehensile and can grab things now because of sheer will.

Mon El says that they made his cape by studying Kara's and that it's "Kryptonian meta-material. Smartcloth." So I guess future magic fabic is just ancient Kryptonian technology.

• Love 3

I like how Lena has a better containment system than the DEO. Though, I am guessing Lex might've designed the containment system Lena is using - and he probably designed it to hold Superman and then some.

• Love 3
On 4/24/2018 at 3:32 PM, JapMo said:

I know....I thought the same thing.  He was probably just weeks on the planet when she insisted he get a job.  He didn't even know how to answer a telephone yet she whines that she vouched for him and then he turns around and has closet sex with Eve and never even apologized.  So that in turn prompts Mon-El to yet again apologize.   Instead of it all being about her, and how poor innocent Kara was hurt, I'd love to hear a little criticism from Mon-El.  Like how he told her not to initiate Daxam Orr (spelling?) and challenge Rhea or trust her.  Instead, she insists she will defeat Rhea, and when it blew up in her face, he had to leave earth.  With just the clothes on his back.  For 7 years.  So yeah....I'd love to hear a conversation that includes both sides and not just hers.

Honestly. It made no sense and appears to have been written specifically for the vocal fandom because these things happened before she and Mon-El were together and she always called him out on everything. How are these things she's finally getting off her chest when she already did so last season then later noticed that he'd changed? And last season Mon-El called himself an ignorant, spoiled, useless person both to his parents and Kara so he already acknowledged it. And like you mentioned, in true Supergirl fashion, Mon-El isn't allowed any anger or to express what parts of the relationship weren't perfect to him. He just has to stand there and take it, something aimed at pleasing his detractors and not really about giving the relationship a true, clean slate. 

• Love 2

For me.. It was more Kara realizing she had a bigger problem with his actions than she really thought.. She was so head over heels that his constant screw up then apologize then screw up again cycle got brushed to the side... And now he's back a much better man actually teaching her stuff and married to someone else she's in her feelings... I woulda liked for him to be able to say what he didn't like abt the relationship... But i also font love him constantly around her asking to talk and share feelings all intimate like when his wife is right around the corner... And I woulda really liked for James to get some stuff of his chest... 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Xander said:

Honestly. It made no sense and appears to have been written specifically for the vocal fandom because these things happened before she and Mon-El were together and she always called him out on everything.

They aren't even clever about it, Xander.  The writing is so heavy handed they might as well have an arrow sign pointing at him with letters blinking brightly HE'S SORRY...HE WAS A JERK BUT HE'S CHANGED.

7 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

And I woulda really liked for James to get some stuff of his chest...

Oh that would have been cool.  James walks in to the DEO and gets whammied and runs right in to Kara and lets her have it...right after his balls have been squished by Lena.  

8 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

And now he's back a much better man actually teaching her stuff

Yeah.......somehow I think Kara is going to have issues with Mon-El being smarter and/or stronger at something than she is.  Did you see how pissed she was that he was actually beating her?  I don't think that had anything to do with J'onn's father.  She came in pretty cocky and got knocked on her ass.  Repeatedly.    

• Love 1
On 4/24/2018 at 7:21 AM, mxc90 said:

That's some amazing full-time nanny watching Ruby.

When Sam yelled at Lena that she wasn't an alien, I wished she had added "but my adoptive mom does have a space pod out back...."

Edited by ItCouldBeWorse
  • Love 5

The only thing that I did not like is that Mon-El apologised for the things that he had apologised and/or acknowledged in the middle-the end of S2. OK, then...

13 hours ago, ItCouldBeWorse said:

That's some amazing full-time nanny watching Ruby.

When Sam yelled at Lena that she wasn't an alien, I wished she had added "but my adoptive mom does have a space pod out back...."

Yeah, I really think that Reign has made her forget it (hell, maybe Reign killed off her adoptive mom just for good measure).

P.S. Oh, you dragged corpses along the beach? Welp, too bad that we as viewers never seen them, huh?

Edited by Rushmoras
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mommalib said:

James hasn't even had sex with Lena yet and we know he didn't get to taste Kara. So this brotha can't get none.

Winn and his alien gf have had more action... The young brothas don't really get to get love on the CW... I think the dudes from dynasty and life sentence the only ones... Wally,  Jax, Curtis,  Khalil/Chuck,  James,  Vincent  none of em really get the girl..  Hell Marcel been chasing Rebekah mikaelson for like 300 years it seems.. But can't get it Locked down.. I dunno

• Love 1

Despite the sadness of M'rynn's subplot, I thought this was a good episode. Everyone had something to do, and the larger season arc with Reign moved forward. Thought it was well-acted and directed. However, the meta 'apology' about Mon-El was really heavy-handed.

The 'everyone drops truth bombs because of rage' part reminded me of the Flash episode where Barry get whammied and goes off on everyone.

• Love 3
On 4/24/2018 at 2:35 PM, JapMo said:

THANK YOU.  I thought I was the only one.  The story is so boring.

Here's a story idea I would like to see.  At the end of the season, Reign dies.  Her two besties, Lena and Alex, both want Ruby.  Ruby wants to go with Lena, but the judge sides with Alex due to the Luthor reputation.  Then Lillian tells Lena that Kara is Supergirl.  Lena starts to go evil because she feels betrayed by the sisters.

Yeah I'd rather Lena not go evil. It's such lazy and Cliche and Lame Writing  How bout she not be evil instead of proving people who think Luthor equal bad no matter what right?

• Love 3