Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19: Bachelor/ette Party

• Start Topic

Can we talk about Amy's bachelorette jumpsuit? I didn't notice it until she jumped on the bar. Loved it but you do not want to get drunk in a jumpsuit - either they are hard to get off and it's bad or they are easy to get off and that's also bad.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, WAnglais1 said:

Terry does yell, "JOE!" I re-watched just to see.

I hope this show does not get cancelled. It's really a lot of fun and would play much better in syndication than something like LAST MAN ON EARTH.

Come on, Fox! 

Does anyone know how the syndication numbers on TBS are doing? This should probablyly be taken to the Media thread?

• Love 1
On 5/3/2018 at 9:54 PM, dusang said:

Can we talk about Amy's bachelorette jumpsuit? I didn't notice it until she jumped on the bar. Loved it but you do not want to get drunk in a jumpsuit - either they are hard to get off and it's bad or they are easy to get off and that's also bad.

Many a drunken bar crawls have been interrupted by my friends making the decisions that jumpsuits were the fashionable choice. 

• Love 2

I don't think Charles' bachelor scavenger hunt was crappy.  Jake and company just didn't realize what it was.  Because what Charles had set it up as was a real life version of a Die Hard movie (Jake would have to find the kidnapped Charles like McClane had to find his kidnapped daughter in Live Free or Die Hard, solve puzzles like in Die Hard With A Vengeance, gold coins like in Die Hard With A Vengeance,  etc.) in which they also visited important Die Hard sites and people.  But Jake and company wanted a drunken steak-fest more. 

• Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, ChimmyChai said:

I don't think Charles' bachelor scavenger hunt was crappy.  Jake and company just didn't realize what it was.  Because what Charles had set it up as was a real life version of a Die Hard movie (Jake would have to find the kidnapped Charles like McClane had to find his kidnapped daughter in Live Free or Die Hard, solve puzzles like in Die Hard With A Vengeance, gold coins like in Die Hard With A Vengeance,  etc.) in which they also visited important Die Hard sites and people.  But Jake and company wanted a drunken steak-fest more. 

True but if even a sober Holt and Peralta (Hangry!Terry probably wasn't much help) working for over an hour on a puzzle couldn't solve it, I suspect there were flaws in the design of the scavenger hunt.  I mean, the very fact that it was six hours long, starting at a time when the others reasonably believed they would be going to dinner is problematic.

Edited by dusang
  • Love 10
20 hours ago, dusang said:

True but if even a sober Holt and Peralta (Hangry!Terry probably wasn't much help) working for over an hour on a puzzle couldn't solve it, I suspect there were flaws in the design of the scavenger hunt.  I mean, the very fact that it was six hours long, starting at a time when the others reasonably believed they would be going to dinner is problematic.

The True Boyle indeed.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:15 PM, peeayebee said:

Loved all the lame "I never have ever" things Gina and Rosa were throwing out that Amy had never done, like skipping reading the Terms and Conditions (which turned out to be important) and sitting thru all the credits of a movie. ("Those people worked hard!")

Hitchcock: I'm Lucius Lion, record executive at… Executive Records. [Points to Scully] "And that's Cookie!"  LOL

I watched about 2 or 3 episodes of Empire, enough to LOL at the Cookie reference.  I had to explain it to my husband though.