Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I honestly don't think Kim wants Kroy out of her sight. She's perfectly happy having him make a career out of waiting on her hand and foot. it's a sick relationship. 

She’s a narcissist and he’s her enabler - definitely sick.

• Love 11

Maybe Nene had more consideration for Kim's kids than Kim did and didn't want to bring up dancing at Oasis on her out of respect for the 2 children.  But they were aware about Big Poppa.

But since Brielle is a grown ass woman now and Ariana is not far behind, Nene is now like "whatever."  And yes, Kim now has 5 underage children but I guess Nene figures if you don't care about them, why should I?

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Yes, she did.  Sheree just stood there and did not call her out, as usual. Once again, Sheree backed the wrong horse and she is out..lol

well, she has "joggers" ...lol !!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, nexxie said:

She’s a narcissist and he’s her enabler - definitely sick.

Kim is insecure with Kroy.  He's much younger and she feels threatened, doing everything she can to keep him p--y whipped. I just feel like eventually he will get tired of her. He will continue to support the kids. but I  don't believe he will last with Kim. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I do not like Kim at all but I briefly felt sorry for her. As Chrissy Teighan said, " you don't want Atlanta going for you."  

2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

My favorite tweets have mentioned Chrissy Teigen and Khloe Kardashian. They've basically said "you're with Black men and had kids with them; this is what your 'friend' thinks."

Chrissy Teigen really needs to explain why she hasn't quietly pulled her so-called "friend" aside and explained to her, woman-to-woman, why what Kim says is so problematic and vile.  OTOH, if she has already done this, she needs to go public with the result of such a conversation because as I see it, we have Chrissy Teigen here claiming association with Kim Z-B, and I can't imagine that's good for Chrissy right now in any way, shape or form.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

I'm weary in the fact that Kim was a dancer since it was never brought up until now which is weird. It wouldn't surprise me if she did it for awhile when she moved to ATL until she met Big Poppa but it took 10 years for this fact to escape Nenes lips?

This is what is weird with Nene. She was a dancer and yet she insults Kim by calling her a dancer?

what???

Self hate is a mofo.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, strongoxman said:

Chrissy Teigen really needs to explain why she hasn't quietly pulled her so-called "friend" aside and explained to her, woman-to-woman, why what Kim says is so problematic and vile.  OTOH, if she has already done this, she needs to go public with the result of such a conversation because as I see it, we have Chrissy Teigen here claiming association with Kim Z-B, and I can't imagine that's good for Chrissy right now in any way, shape or form.

They are Hollywood friends. Most of their interactions is through Twitter. 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Jodie Landon said:

Original Kim also made a comment about not wanting to eat chicken with a group of black women, which is in the same vein as the roach comments. Kim didn't just start feeling the way that she feels about black women; she just finally got caught actually voicing her opinion, so Original Kim can go too.

And it was the pause before she said "chicken" followed by a "wink wink nudge nudge"  smirk that made me go "well aren't you just the charmin' whorin' BIGOT. "  I have a feeling Brave replaying Season 1 recently may not have been an accident in light of what was to come at the reunion. 

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

This is what is weird with Nene. She was a dancer and yet she insults Kim by calling her a dancer?

Well it's the same as Kim claiming Nene laid up with a married man (Gregg) when Kim has laid up with at least 2 married men (I believe Brielle's daddy and Big Poppa).

Or Kim trying to clown Kandi for wanting to lick her box when she was getting her box licked by DJ Tracey (and probably licking DJ Tracey's box in return).

• Love 14
1 hour ago, strongoxman said:

Especially considering how Chrissy is real quick to clapback at trolls in her mentions, it's looking funny in the light when Kim basically trolls in the same manner that Chrissy is mum.

40 minutes ago, Luciano said:

I thought that was great. Kenya, Nene, and Kandi triple-teaming Kim with Cynthia being a sniper on the side. Kim has always been trash. It's just more overt now because her Uber driver/assistant is constantly at her side providing a quick escape when she acts stank and inflating her ego. Got nothing else to do since you ain't got NO JOB, KROY.

I will never stop cackling whenever I see that clip of Porsha compassionately saying, "Your injured son and your ho daughter." Like it's just a fact.

Putting Kim on the same couch as Kenya, Cynthia,  and Porsha,  all who are beautiful. Yikes.

The editors were MVPs. Looks like everyone is sick of Kim and just dedicated the show to dragging her. "Fix your chin!," followed by said chin looking like Stretch Armstrong up in there.

DbcUY7dU8AAixNN.jpg

This! This is the edit I was talking about. It was glorious.

• Love 7

Bye Wig!!! And take Joggers with ya!

I have absolutely despised Kim since she did Kandi dirty over DBTFP. That right there told me everything I needed to know about that slore - she is an amoral user, liar and thief who would step on her own mother for a dollar. So I am truly elated that Kandi appears to have finally 'closed the door' on Kim, but I couldn't help but cackle that Kim essentially stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from her wasn't enough. It took the allegation of box licking to do it. LOL!

Kim has absolutely no relationship with the truth! None.

Kandi should've re-enacted her S9 reunion best moment.

vWWXJ_s-200x150.gif

15 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

It's so ridiculous; been going on all season! It's like they can't believe they actually have something up there; esp. Nene! The thing with HAIR in general is starting to be so overdone; "oh my lace-front!" We already know it's fake, but Sheree and Nene draw more attention to it by constantly pulling on it! ;-(

Sheree was the worst of them all. I feel like she didn't take her hand out of her hair the whole time. I am sure it was because she was getting roasted and she could smell the end was near. I can't stand the stuttering and halted way of speaking Sheree adopts when she is lying her lying ass off. 

I loved that as the reunion moved along, Nene got more and more dismissive of Sheree. 

15 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I think the irritation with trying to slide a white woman onto black casts is because they never try to slide a black/non-white woman onto the white casts.

tenor.gif?itemid=7750699

7 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Kim is really ugly when she cries. Her face is so ... altered that when she makes the facial movements most of us do when we cry, it contorts in an almost grotesque way.

There was this weird prominent bump on the side of her nose. I am assuming it was some type of botox injection but why did it only appear when she started to cry?

• Love 20
14 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Bye Wig!!! And take Joggers with ya!

I have absolutely despised Kim since she did Kandi dirty over DBTFP. That right there told me everything I needed to know about that slore - she is an amoral user, liar and thief who would step on her own mother for a dollar. So I am truly elated that Kandi appears to have finally 'closed the door' on Kim, but I couldn't help but cackle that Kim essentially stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from her wasn't enough. It took the allegation of box licking to do it. LOL!

Kim has absolutely no relationship with the truth! None.

Kandi should've re-enacted her S9 reunion best moment.

vWWXJ_s-200x150.gif

Sheree was the worst of them all. I feel like she didn't take her hand out of her hair the whole time. I am sure it was because she was getting roasted and she could smell the end was near. I can't stand the stuttering and halted way of speaking Sheree adopts when she is lying her lying ass off. 

I loved that as the reunion moved along, Nene got more and more dismissive of Sheree. 

There was this weird prominent bump on the side of her nose. I am assuming it was some type of botox injection but why did it only appear when she started to cry?

You forget contorting her own face into something ugly when she hates what's being said; like she doesn't have a clue where it's coming from! The lips are already a mess; twisting them up making "a face" like a 4 yo having a tantrum is not a good look! Those pics will make "the rounds" now that she's been exposed to the world as a self-absorbed, pretentious, "dark cloud" that isn't useful in the least to anyone! She does nothing but talk about herself, how everyone else is beneath her, and totally ignores these faults when brought to the fore! Videotape means nothing; "that's not what I meant" or she's in complete denial and looking for Sheree to "back her" no matter what! She was wrong and I'm not sure she'll recover from this one! She went a bit too far; esp. with the crocodile tears in the bathroom looking for commiseration, but was only getting the real truth from Andy & Sheree! KROY should be concerned! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I don't get it....

Chrissy Teigen and Khloe Kardashian are allegedly friends of Kim's. Kim even went to Khloe's baby shower. Both women are or have been married or partnered with Black men, John Legend (Chrissy), Lamar Odom (Khloe), and Tristan Thompson (Khloe). Both women have had biracial children with their husband or partner. I don't imagine either woman would be jazzed to hear that their "friend" is espousing such foolishness as "the whole racism thing in this day in age is bullshit. Everyone of those motherfuckers on that couch owe this world a fucking apology for this racism shit.They already tried to claim that shit long ago. Nobody bought into it then because the social media wasn’t there and racism wasn’t fucking all that real. You know it."

Do you think as Chrissy raises her Black, Thai, and white children and Khloe raises her biracial (Black and white) daughter that either woman is anxious to have some fucking fool like Kim around them or in their orbit who says stupid bigoted shit like she does? Chrissy in particular is known for taking on racist trolls on social media. 

1 hour ago, strongoxman said:

53 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

They are Hollywood friends. Most of their interactions is through Twitter. 

5 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Especially considering how Chrissy is real quick to clapback at trolls in her mentions, it's looking funny in the light when Kim basically trolls in the same manner that Chrissy is mum.

My dream is that what happened when Nene on camera tried to call Tyler Perry coincidentally while having lunch with Ryan Murphy happens to Kim. If you don't remember, Nene was having lunch with Ryan Murphy. She swore up and down that she was friends with Tyler Perry. She tries to call the number she has for him and she gets a message that the number she's just dialed is not in service. Ryan starts clowning her. She then swears that the message is actually Tyler's voicemail. It is beyond pathetic and embarrassing.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

This! This is the edit I was talking about. It was glorious.

Looks like Kim's latest selfie after seeing her #'s plummet in the fan polls! ;-)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

Looks like Kim's latest selfie after seeing her #'s plummet in the fan polls! ;-)

I wish I could remember what the WWHL poll question was because the results were glorious. It was something like "Who do you think is wrong Nene or Kim?" Response was 93% think Kim is wrong. That's consensus. That's a referendum. Her ass needs to go on a town hall and whistle stop tour.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I wish I could remember what the WWHL poll question was because the results were glorious. It was something like "Who do you think is wrong Nene or Kim?" Response was 93% think Kim is wrong. That's consensus. That's a referendum. Her ass needs to go on a town hall and whistle stop tour.

Kim, like Dorit can actually go on "WWHL" and expect the same bad results! Normally if you're "on the show" you get more support! She's finally hit "Phaedra" territory where there's no coming back! Kim's done! ;-)

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Chrissy Teigen and Khloe Kardashian are allegedly friends of Kim's. Kim even went to Khloe's baby shower. Both women are or have been married or partnered with Black men, John Legend (Chrissy), Lamar Odom (Khloe), and Tristan Thompson (Khloe). Both women have had biracial children with their husband or partner. I don't imagine either woman would be jazzed to hear that their "friend" is espousing such foolishness as "the whole racism thing in this day in age is bullshit. Everyone of those motherfuckers on that couch owe this world a fucking apology for this racism shit.They already tried to claim that shit long ago. Nobody bought into it then because the social media wasn’t there and racism wasn’t fucking all that real. You know it."

You have greater faith in these non-black women married to black men than I ever had. Kim K. associates with whole ass racist Jeffree Star, social media makeup guru, who has made tons of racists remarks directly geared at black women. 

After starting a small Twitter fire earlier this week when he blasted Kardashian's upcoming KKW Beauty launch (ICYMI: the budding beauty mogul is dropping a powder contour and highlighter kit later this month), Kardashian fans started ripping Star to shreds — not over the shade he threw on Kardashian's swatches, but over his history of making racist comments.

Then something truly unexpected happened: Kardashian took to Snapchat to tell her fans to leave Star alone. "I get it's a serious deal if you say racial things, but I do believe in people changing, and people that apologize, I will give them the benefit of the doubt," she said in Star's defense. "I know better than anyone that I hate when people bring up my past or mistakes I've made in the past. So let him live."

Then, fans turned on her for defending Star, so she took to Snapchat again to revoke her defense and apologize.

https://www.allure.com/story/jeffree-star-kim-kardashian-feud-trump-tweets

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

You have greater faith in these non-black women married to black men than I ever had. Kim K. associates with whole ass racist Jeffree Star, social media makeup guru, who has made tons of racists remarks directly geared at black women. 

I so agree with you! Kim K and Khloe don't really seem to care about racism when it doesn't affect their pockets. I remember Kim acting like a dumbass defending Jeffree Star. They probably believe their half black children will be protected from racism because they will have money. 

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I actually don't have any faith in the Kardashians. I just feel like if you're older than 27 or so, you'd probably never heard of Jeffree Star. And if you had, it was likely because some other outlet was dragging Kim K for defending him. But I think that whole defense of him might have slipped under the radar in a way that defending Kim Zolciak can't. Jeffree Star is famous from social media. Kim Zolciak is famous from (reality) tv. Jeffree Star said his racist shit in his 20s. Kim Zolciak said hers on national tv as a mother of 6 in her very late 30s, who had already been in the reality game for a decade. I've already seen way more coverage for Kim's foolishness than I ever saw of Jeffree Star.

I don't think Khloe or Chrissy will call Kim out, but they probably will ghost the fuck out of her.

"Oh, it's Kim. Kim who? Kim Zolciak? I'm not familiar with that...Kim Biermann? Doesn't ring a bell either. Another name? Umm, Kim Zodiac-Beerburger is just a bunch of random words put together. Don't call here again. I will block this number."

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, strongoxman said:

Their friendship is a SM friendship, it's not like they hang out together, with the exception of KK's baby shower. Also, I doubt Kim acts like she did on the Atl. show or the reunion with either CT or KK, I am sure she hides her true self from them. It will be interesting to see how they react now after seeing Kim's true nature revealed on the HW regular/reunion show.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Their friendship is a SM friendship, it's not like they hang out together, with the exception of KK's baby shower. Also, I doubt Kim acts like she did on the Atl. show or the reunion with either CT or KK, I am sure she hides her true self from them. It will be interesting to see how they react now after seeing Kim's true nature revealed on the HW regular/reunion show.

I am sure she tries to be on her beat behavior when kissing their asses. Also, I don't think she would be act this bitter around Teigen or the Kardashians because she doesn’t see herself above them. She's pressed because most of these black ladies have it all when she's supposed to be the top dog.

• Love 6

I must be the only poster who thinks the HWs going off on Kim while she makes scrunched up faces, and lies about her words, was boring as hell. It took up way too much time and I find the other girls dynamics with each other to be much more interesting. 

Does anyone know why Kandi is soooo adamant about NOT being into Cynthia? I thought it was funny and out of fun at first, but did anyone catch at the reunion when Cyn's 50 cent costume was brought up and Kandi was like "oh nooo I still wouldn't be interested! " or something like that. Is there a backstory here? 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RealitytvLover said:

Does anyone know why Kandi is soooo adamant about NOT being into Cynthia? I thought it was funny and out of fun at first, but did anyone catch at the reunion when Cyn's 50 cent costume was brought up and Kandi was like "oh nooo I still wouldn't be interested! " or something like that. Is there a backstory here? 

Probably because she has been accused multiple times of being into women, wanting to sleep with half the cast. 

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

I am sure she tries to be on her beat behavior when kissing their asses. Also, I don't think she would be act this bitter around Teigen or the Kardashians because she doesn’t see herself above them. She's pressed because most of these black ladies have it all when she's supposed to be the top dog.

Kim just wants to land her loathesome daughter a job with E!.  The Kardashian/Jenners know a cling on when they see one-or in Kim's case Kling-on.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Probably because she has been accused multiple times of being into women, wanting to sleep with half the cast. 

I would get that if Kandi was the one who everyone was joking about liking Cynthia. However, they're making it seem like Cynthia is crushing on Kandi and Kandi is making it no secret that she definitely isn't interested and not exactly laughing it off; more like laughing at her. It makes me wonder if there is anything going on behind the scenes that they haven't shown us. 

Hmm... 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim just wants to land her loathesome daughter a job with E!.  The Kardashian/Jenners know a cling on when they see one-or in Kim's case Kling-on.

Yeah, I also get the feeling that Kim wants Brielle to be the new Kylie. I doubt that will ever happen. The Kardashians were probably just throwing her a bone by inviting her to that baby shower. They seem to have a tight knit circle of friends and she is not part of it.

• Love 4

Please join me!

It is high time Bravo CANCELS

Don’t Be Tardy For the Party!

i will boycott all Bravoshows if they don’t cancel.

i just say enough is enough...

especially now knowing what “the wig” REALLY thinks...

she is nauseating...

please join me...

(cuz losing the rest of my favorite guilty pleasure shows is sure to kill me)

im posting on each forum I watch...

hopefully we can send a message.’  

NEVERMIND...I was told it’s already been renewed... dammit!! :-{

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

Please join me!

It is high time Bravo CANCELS

Don’t Be Tardy For the Party!

i will boycott all Bravoshows if they don’t cancel.

i just say enough is enough...

especially now knowing what “the wig” REALLY thinks...

she is nauseating...

please join me...

(cuz losing the rest of my favorite guilty pleasure shows is sure to kill me)

im posting on each forum I watch...

hopefully we can send a message.’  

They just renewd it.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

They just renewd it.

Omgawd! That can’t be...

well see y’all in another network..

that sickens me.

what?

does the Wig have some contractual thing with Bravo that they can’t fire her (like Vicki G)?

ugh...

thanks for head up tho ?

8 hours ago, Lollo22 said:

Yeah, I also get the feeling that Kim wants Brielle to be the new Kylie. I doubt that will ever happen. The Kardashians were probably just throwing her a bone by inviting her to that baby shower. They seem to have a tight knit circle of friends and she is not part of it.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. If PMK can collect her 10% somehow, it’s all good. Robert is single right now....

8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

With all this talk about Kandi wanting to get with her cast mates and all the other sexual innuendos the women have thrown around makes me think that these women are homophobes or just have the maturity level of a 12 year old girl.

12 years old.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:45 AM, Reality police said:

I have a hard time believing she has kept up her license. Don't you have to have some education to keep a license current?

Yes, you must have continuing education to maintain a nursing license. 

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:02 AM, Hockey Addict said:

Yes I would think. I am studying for my license in pharmacy tech then want to do nursing and you can't let it lapse

Be a pharmacist. I wish I had instead of nursing.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t know why people trip off of handicapped placards. My mother has one and sometimes puts it in my car when she’s my passenger. By outward appearances, neither of us need it. However, my mother is currently kicking cancer’s entire ass, but radiation makes her very fatigued and I’ll be damned if I will have her walk an entire length of a mall parking lot just to appease someone. All disabilities are different. Kim being a “nurse” should know that.

I once got yelled at by a guy picking up take out, he bounded out of the car and sprinted to the door and I said (very boldly) that he was in a handicapped space and he should let some one who needs it park there...he screamed at me that his son was handicapped but this guy was alone, no son in the car.  There are people who abuse that placard.  Funny thing is I'd have pegged Kim for someone to misuse the placard because she is crazy lazy.

My hope is your mother kicks cancer's ass to the curb and then some.  

• Love 17
19 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Poor Kroy!  When he met Kim he was a single NFL player with no kids and a nice ass!  He seemed like a simple, but sweet country boy.  Now he has a harridan for a wife, no career, no relationship with his family of origin and the responsibility of providing for 6 kidsa and a gambling wife.  He’s made his choices and seems happy with them but I feel for him.

I don't feel bad for him. He had the time to date her and he ignored the signs. Ignored her relationship with her parents, allowed her to be the reason he's fractured his relationship with his own parents, he's procreated with her and stood by her when she behaves like the ignoramous that she is. If he loses his money, credibility and respect from the rest of the world, he would deserve it because he was stupid enough to stand by a woman of Kim's nature. It's one thing to be a reasonable voice but he's settled into the role of being her bitch. 

I doubt Chrissy and the Kardashian clan will speak up on the matter. Sadly a lot of people get caught up in personal relationships to stand up for what's right and call out bullshit when it needs to be called out. I don't think Kim is great friends with them, but given her behaviour and her using their names and connection to them to boast about her own importance, that says enough for me (if I were in their shoes) to cut her loose. Giving anyone attention who uses your name to boost their own credibility is a user, not a friend of any kind.

• Love 24