Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, emma675 said:

What is going on with LVP's face? It's like unnaturally frozen except for her chin.

Bright stage lights are not good for LVP.

There was a scene on VPR - something really weird around the mouth area with the foundation and contouring - Cornelia Planet Of The Apes  territory. You'll catch snippets on the Reunion

• Love 9
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Erika’s breast looks like it’s ready to hatch and see the light of day. 

Oh but she has a migraine. 

It’s like Brittany’s Boobage of Freedom from Jax. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Erika’s breast looks like it’s ready to hatch and see the light of day. 

Oh but she has a migraine. 

Erika has the best boob job of the bunch.

At the beginning of the reunion, I forget what serious issue they were talking about - Erika was making sure there was no nip slip - I cracked up

• Love 7

Kyle is seriously paranoid and needs to stop projecting her mommy/sister issues onto LVP and Dorit

i really don't care how you feel Kyle and I'm sick of everything that happens being twisted in your little mind into a personal attack on you. You're not that important. Get over yourself

Edited by Lady of nod
More to say
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Not a fan of the sequined dresses and 80’s shoulder pads. Dorito looks like she’s wearing a robe with way too many Bobby pins in her hair, I mean wig. Erika looks like a hooker as usual. I like her earrings though. I like Rinna’s hair. Teddy looks the best IMO. 

18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Did Dorit lose the end bauble of of her right earring ? 

You guys are quick.  I came on to post the same thing about Dorit.  The robe, the zillion bobby pins and the broken earring.  She looks like someone who just got out of bed and spent the morning shlepping around the house.  All she's missing is big, fuzzy, floppy slippers.

Oh, and why was the first half of the reunion all about Lisa R?  She was hardly even on this season.

Edited by Sai
  • Love 17

I dislike those sequin dresses, so Kyle and Teddi win for dresses.  Ugh, hate slabs o' shiny stuff.

Okay, just rewatching and seeing the "before" of Teddi's torso.  Look away; she's hideous!!!  ::sarcasm::   Not that "fat," IMO.  Hollywood expectations.

I try to mute Dorit as I don't believe her delusions about everything.  She twists it all.

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Kyle is seriously paranoid and needs to stop projecting her mommy/sister issues onto LVP and Dorit

i really don't care how you feel Kyle and I'm sick of everything that happens being twisted in your little mind into a personal attack on you. You're not that important. Get over yourself

There comes a time in every adult's life where you have to ask yourself why you seem to have some sort of friendship/family problem with everyone. Who's the common denominator in this situation?  Maybe the "glue" you tried to be was not so ... erm... welll.. really can;t make this metaphor work. Kyle's the problem, is what I am saying.

• Love 15
53 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Speaking of Meg Ryan, it’s like Rinna IS her tonight (hair and lips)! I didn’t realize John Mellencamp was back with Meg either, losing my grip on the gossip! 

John was with Meg Ryan for quite awhile. I think in terms of celebrity relationships it was over a year. Then he dumped Meg for Christie Brinkley. Then he got back together with Meg Ryan. Maybe Christies feet weren't big enough for his liking. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

I'm saying it, and I don't care -- I thought Dorit looked beautiful and I loved her thousand glittering bobby pins.

(the dress, not so much)

It’s definitely one of the better looks she’s had all seasons (hair and makeup ONLY). But let’s be real: the bar was pretty dang low. She had some seriously fug hairdos this past season. 

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, emma675 said:

What is going on with LVP's face? It's like unnaturally frozen except for her chin.

Rather like one of the stage creatures featured here:

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Jel said:

She really has. Her contempt is not well disguised, and I'm not buying the "new" Rinna. She can leave any time.

She,s only controlling her nasty bitch self because of blow back on her daughters' so called careers.  

• Love 21

So we’ve discussed Dorit’s wayward earring—how about Erika’s? She looked like she had a Swarovski-ed out Bluetooth headset on. Waiting for a call from Mikey, no doubt. 

ETA if Dorit was wearing that, we could make assumptions about her random nonsensical comments—she was on a call

23 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Is it a little titty, er, ditty....

19 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Tonight?  I worship you.

Ain’t nobody got me feelin’ like I’m feelin’ you.. feelin’ you...

(Hope you feel better soon bosawks)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 17
9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Loving everyone's posts. 

Yikes.  Did Dorit and Erika come in with a sour mood or what?

Loved Teddi kind of throwing it up to Dorit about her father (yeah, she was only responding to Andy's questions).. and Meg Ryan.  Yep.  That's my dad.  While meanwhile before Dorit wouldn't name a suit for her.  Poor marketing.  Teddi is extremely pretty, extremely fit...and she's got a father in the hall of fame who is just as famous as Boy George.  Funny, when I saw Dorit with the clips earlier, I thought they were there to keep her hair in place before going on the stage.  Wrong.  And then I thought was that some sort of 'glamorous' robe with shoulder pads. 

I have no doubt that Tom wanted any part of Erika's book and refused to be interviewed about it.  As for her mother, I don't know.  But yeah, weird.  Speaking of weird, Dorit reinvented history by trying to sell that weird means mad.  Sorry, no, Dorit.  And you failed at selling that spin.

Not feeling LR's wig.

I didn't understand that whole conversation about whether Erika's Mom read the book.  I mean, doesn't she talk to her Mom?  Wouldn't her Mom have called her and told her that she is reading/has read it?  Isn't that what a Mom would do?  Something isn't right there.  I haven't read the book or heard anything about it, so I wonder if there is some things in there that her Mom wasn't happy about being published?  

Oh - and on the fashion - the purple ladies couch is not working for me.  I usually don't mind the bling, but Erika's dress looked terrible (I HATE, HATE, HATE those super plunging necklines that barely hold in someone's breasts), and LVP's dress was not flattering in color, style or fashion.  She obviously wasn't wearing a bra, and her breasts looked droopy, and the sparkly sequins were reflecting funny on her neckline, making it look extremely crepe-y, wrinkled and her chest area looked flushed.  Dorit, as everyone said, looked like she was wearing a bathrobe -  not even her own, because it was way too overwhelming for her petite shape.

10 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

So we’ve discussed Dorit’s wayward earring—how about Erika’s? She looked like she had a Swarovski-ed out Bluetooth headset on. Waiting for a call from Mikey, no doubt. 

I actually really, really loved Erika's ear cuff and the matching ring she had on - wonder if they are real diamonds or crystals (not that I could afford either one, probably!!)  ;-)

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Jel said:

"Meh, I don't care who Teddi's dad is -- those are his accomplishments, not hers."

You know, I really do like Teddi - the fact that her dad is John Couger Mellencamp doesn't affect me at all  - because, truthfully,  I thought that he sucked - I couldn't stand his music.

(Not to be a bitterbug about it, but seriously.)

Amen

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Jel said:

Meh, I don't care who Teddi's dad is -- those are his accomplishments, not hers.

(Not to be a bitterbug about it, but seriously.)

I’m confused by this comment. Was she trying to take credit for his accomplishments? 

• Love 18