Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ElectricBoogaloo

S14.E21: Bad Reputation

Maybe he was good at inventing surgical devices and patenting them.  Maybe he also ran for-profit hospitals.

On 4/27/2018 at 6:52 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Why doesn't Amelia just get her own place where she can live with Betty? That was already the obvious choice to me when she said she didn't know how to tell Meredith she was moving a drug addict into the house, but even moreso when Owen said that Amelia and Betty should both move in with him. Amelia is a surgeon making enough money to afford her own place.

I think it's been pretty well established that Amelia doesn't like being alone, that she needs a community of support.  She's not going to get that support from Betty, but she will from Owen, just as she has done when living with Meredith and Derek, and then with Meredith and everyone else coming through Meredith's home.

• Like 3

On 4/30/2018 at 8:38 PM, MYOS said:

I think Olivia was brought back because she's going to use the fact she left Seattle and the hospital after the "Syph nurse" episode as an example of hostile workplace and following the Harper Avery story it'd be a problem for Grey Sloan Memorial.  I'm pretty sure she wasn't just brought back for the kid who'd swallowed a whistle.

I'm a little fuzzy on the early years, but memory serves that she stayed at the hospital until the big budget cuts right before the Mercy West merger.  I remember her asking Derek if she did a bad job, and he told her it was just about money.  That was the last we saw of her until now.  So, the whole "scandal" around the syphilis had nothing to do with her leaving.  Please feel free to correct me if I'm totally wrong.

• Like 1

I  just had to laugh.  
Roy gets fired for lying about eating a pot cookie and performing surgery
Izzie keeps her job for stealing a heart. 

• Like 1